Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde watched the scene unfold and soon everyone was outside. So Ewarde followed everyone outside to see the comosion. Especally this weird Ambient energy he just sensed from outside tohe Inn. The energy reminded him of death or some malice intent. Ewarde quickly grabbed his tea and powerwalked his way outside. Ewarde saw the boy lifeless on the ground. It was Nii- San.

"Is he alright? Should I make him anything?" Ewarde stood with a worried look on his face.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

The young provocateur looked at him with a raised brown when he suddenly truncated his own sentence. It was as if he'd heard something. "What? Hearing things?" Evidently he was, and it worked him up a great deal, too. Totally confused, she scratched her head and hopped on the bike, matching his movements. The guy was an angel or some s**t, so maybe she'd better trust him. She was surprised to find herself concerned about him. "Hey what the hell's going on?" This was supposed to be her query of concern but it came out abrasive like most of what she asked. Bonny wrapped her arms tighter around his torso, for some measly attempt to console him.
~

Killer kid or not, Hitomi found herself shamefully impotent right now.

Oh what could she do? Her attacks would be against Nii-san as much as the...thing controlling him. No, it wasn't a thing. It had thoughts and feelings, even if they were bad. Holding her hand to her mouth, she merely looked onward, concerned, as Mother worked some kind of magick. Then, Nii-san seemed to fall the ground, lifeless. "Noooo!" she screamed, loud enough for the leaves to shake and the blades of grass around her bare feet to quiver. He couldn't be dead - Mother had said something about 'purification' right?

She decided this would comfort her for now.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou revved the bike and peeled out of the parking lot. Sharp turns were taken and short cuts were made, "Myou's in trouble." Was the answer to Bonny's question. Lights sped by and Seishou wished that the bike could go faster. He didn't bother using the telepathic link beteen specifically his sister and him, Seishou just used the common link. Myou I'm coming, just defend yourself until I'm there. He looked back at Bonny and smiled at her for the concern. "Don't worry..."

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou saw Hinote's attack hit and was concerned for Nii-san. "W-what..?" Myou observed the three orbs floating above his body. She then saw Ewarde and felt rage, "No! He doesn't need a drink!" Seishou assured her that he was on the way but how soon was that? What was she going to do?

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"Hitomi, calm down!" Hinote called to her. She looked at three orbs above the boy's body. One of them had a very intense aura while the other two were protecting themselves. "I only knocked him out. 'Buning Purification' expels dark aura, but for some reason, there's three orbs of aura... what is this kid?" Hinote asked. She really didn't think that intense aura was safe, so Hinote summoned a bow made of diamond. "Let's see what happens..."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san started to move. It was slow but he didn't struggle as he lifted himself back to his feet. Once he was standing Nii-san looked on to the group ahead of him with a cold dead expression. There was no life in his face and no color in his eyes. He then slowly stepped forward and walked back to his weapon. The scythe that had contained the three orbs. He ignored the women aiming a weapon near him and the worried looks of the people around him. The only thing that seemed to concern him was his weapon. Nii-san bent down to grip his weapon then stood up before the group. "Grimm completed. Subjects Seven, Thirteen and Fourteen detained. Awaiting further instruction" Nii-san looked over the group with his lifeless eyes then looked to the nearest person which had been Myou. "Authorized personnel not present. Observing memory bank" Nii-san then closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. "Data obtained. Awaiting further instruction from personnel, Mii-You"
The best thing about tonight's' that were not fighting
User Image

Baby Doll

With great displeasure, it accorded to the young girl standing outside of the buildings door, that this was indeed a last resort. With a slight shrug, staring in her toes and reaching up her spine till her 5”2’ frame hunched over, in thrilling anxiety. It was defiantly there, causing her heart to beat faster, her breath to swell up, her happiness to drop. Ha, how funny. Happiness? She found the thought amusing. So amusing in fact, that a short chuckle escaped her mouth, before she then realized where she was, and what had to be done.
Sighing softly, she pushed her scarlet locks away from her face, only giving light to the sunshine eyes she held underneath. No, this was strange. She wasn’t used to this. With only a long black corset dress blocking her pale skin from the view of the unappreciated, she felt naked. Although the daggers holstered to her thighs made her feel safer, the bruises that were illuminated in the soft light of the bar tore the security down, and once again left her feeling vanurable.
Taking a small breath inside her lungs, the girl slowly pushed the door to the bar ajar, the long black scarf hiding a pair of ruby lips, trembling with fear. Indeed, she was terrified. Without making too much eye contact with those she saw inhibiting inside, she found her way to the bar, and waited to be served.

Could it be that we have been this way before?

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

Ah, 'beosu.'

Although Bonny cared nothing for Myou personally, she did wonder what was going on back at the inn. A fight, perhaps? An angel's antithesis was a demon, so maybe a demon had paid them a malevolent visit. Bong-Cha figured Seishou wanted to get there faster, so she siphoned energy from the air and placed her hand on the side of the bike. It's speed increased significantly. "Go head and grip those handles, Ricki. Don't be afraid to go maximum speed." She manipulated their momentum and mass so that sharp turns wouldn't drive them into the wall.
~

Relieved now, she had enough sense recovered to feel kind of foolish. Her cheeks reddened. "Sorry mother!" she shouted.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou felt the speed increase and didn't hesitate to use the advantage. The road to the Inn soon came into view, Myou's aura was to the left. "We're going by foot from here, it'll be a lot faster." Seishou stopped the bike and lifted Bonny into his arms. Six wings opened and lifted them both into the air, rusing toward the stand still up ahead. "Bonny, there's a customer in the Inn, text Ewarde and tell him to handle it." Seishou handed her his phone. "Myou, Hitomi, Hinote, what's going on with the kid?"

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou didn't know how to react to the robotic voice from Nii-san. She needed to find out what's going on. Further instruction from personnal? What does that mean? She thought about the three orbs from before, what was in there? "Uh... uh," Myou saw her brother and that woman he was so fond of come into view. "Aniki!" She cried.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"Hitomi, stay by me." Hinote instructed. She didn't want anything to happen to her baby girl. "Myou, stay near Seishou!" If anything happened to the girls, who knows what could happen. "Nii-san, don't you dare try anything!!"
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san looked to Hinote with a expressionless face. Then sat on the ground crossed legged with the scythe in his lap. "Request accepted. I will not try anything. Proceeding to stand by until a new request is made" Nii-san stared straight ahead of him. Not to anyone in front of him but off into the distance. Not acknowledging anyone unless they were to address him.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde got a text from Seishou and nodded. Ewarde walked towards the door.

"Alright guys I'll be in the lobby, We've got a customer. umm.. good luck Nii-San" Ewarde walks back into the lobby to see a woman walking in.

'What do you need mam? If you need anything let me know." Ewarde bowed and looked up a the woman/

"My name is Ewarde Sirruex. I'll be your bartender for tonight. What you need I'll make just tell me." Ewarde comes back up and waits for the woman to reply.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

"It's not by foot if you're going 'by air'!" shouted Bonny in mock protest. Truthfully, the sudden grab of her person, and of course being flown through the air, took her by surprise. She gasped as she saw the town and the trees from a birds-eye view. Bonny took the proffered cell and texted Ewarde. As brief as texts tended to be, hers were the briefest, and sort of terse. This done, she handed the device back to the Celestial.

Once at their destination, Bonny had a hard time figuring out what the deal was. Nii-san was a weird kid, but she didn't think he was this weird. "Yeah, what's up with him?" she asked, totally unconcerned but absolutely interested.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou kissed Bonny's cheek and shielded her body from the possible threat. "I don't thinkit really matters, you enjoyed the view." His eyes darted to Nii-san, "I really don't know what's going on, Myou just called for help." When the boy sat down, Seishou didn't know what to make of it. He needed an explanation. But from who?

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"Nii-san, explain the orbs floating above your body." Myou demanded. It seemed she had to make a demand in order to get answers. "Where is your aura?" Myou held her breath in anxiety for whatever might happen.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san stared at Myou for a moment. "Identity confirmed. I will now respond to Nii-san" He then held out his scythe so the blade was just in front of Myou. The three orbs sat in a row on the blade. "Subjects 7, 13, 14. Temporarily captured until further instruction" He then sat silently, contemplating her next question. "Unable to confirm inquiry"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou had to think clearly about what Nii-san's body said. The three orbs contained subject 7, 13, 14; 14 was Nii-san's number, 13 was the evil entity that she buried and who was 7? Niii-san mentioned the number before but didn't give details. Myou decided to take a chance, maybe she can get of 13? "Nii-san, terminate subject 13, becomone one with 14 and preserve 7 until further instruction." Myou really hoped that the instructions would work, she didn't know what was supposed to happen if it succeeded or failed. Myou really wanted was her Nii-san back.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

"First request denied. Proceeding to next request" Nii-san plucked the yellow orb from his weapon then slowly brought it to his chest. He took a deep breath then forced the orb into his body. At first nothing happened but after a moment went by Nii-san's eyes returned to there normal yellow color. His body jerked forward, then Nii-san threw up on the ground. He wrapped his arms around himself as he shook violently. "My body is so cold"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff