Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

"My name isn't too pleasant sounding, actually. Most Koreans think it sounds funny. And it's obnoxious." Bonny didn't know that she herself was obnoxious. She paused to scrape the last few bits of food into her mouth, then belched loudly. Bits of food hit the table. She wiped her mouth daintily with a napkin she snatched from the dispenser. "You got any bright ideas, genius?" she retorted. Now, she set her attention on Mr. Zazu."Thanks for the food. It hit the spot, that's for sure."
~

Hitomi could not contain herself. She moved, mesmerized, towards Hinote, then quite literally jumped into her. Hitomi didn't care if she wouldn't return her embrace. She'd finally found her mother, some real family to touch and grasp and never let go of. Sniffles and gentle tears came first, then loud and choking sobs. "Kaasan!" she exclaimed. Eyes shut tight, she said, "Why you gone my whole life?! You don't know I'm wanting you all my life? Why?!" There was anger in her voice, now, and her grasp was tight with that same emotion.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou pushed at her lightly, "I honestly think something sweet for a girl would be better than a belch." He replied. Seishou liked that Bonny didn't care how about her mannerism infront of new people, maybe Hana might find it funny. He looked across the table and saw that she was literally about to bust a gut.
"No problem Kitten, come back anytime without the Dumbass." Zazu pointed at Seishou.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou folloed Nii-san out the inn. She couldn't really object to his decision if she couldn't keep up. "Matte!" Myou called out to him. When he stopped short the spot where she buried 13's arm was coming into view. "Oh no..."

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote hugged Hitomi close. "I looked everywhere for hundreds of years with nothing to go on." She stroked back the brown hair and kissed Hitomi's forehead, "My God, I looked everyhere..." she whispered, "I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner.. Gomenasai... gomen..."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san slowly turned his head back to Myou. Hoping that she hadn't followed him. Knowing there was going to be violence. And not wanting her to be involved or a witness. But there was Myou, slightly behind Nii-san. On the opposite side of Nii-san a small vine sprouted from the ground and slowly grew as if it was a large thin tree made of blackness and death. Nii-san stared over this tree with fear in his eyes, knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

Suddenly Nii-san spun around and darted towards Myou. He jumped forward and tried to tackle her to the ground. It was unclear why until four long spear like vines connected into Nii-san's back. His muscles tightened as he hugged Myou tightly. Trying not to let her see the expression of pain and fear on his face.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

For the moment, she remained immune to the mirth. Her cold-nature was a collection of invisible macrophages devouring anything light and fluffy that attempted to innocuously flit to her soul. She merely sat there, unresponsive to Seishou's light push, until something dawned on her. A woman smiled at her in her memory, framed in a fuzzy border of sugar that children so often saw through."Eun Mi," she said, and it sounded as natural as breathing. "It means grace, and beautiful," she continued, staring at the space between Hana and Zazu, as if looking at something only visible to her eyes.
~

Hitomi's snot ran down Hinote's bosom. It was a very unsightly, ah, sight - but a real heartbreaker. You couldn't help but feel sorry for her. For a while, she didn't say anything. She merely enjoyed the warmth, the touch, the quiet. She relished in this newfound knowledge. When the tears were drying up, and logic was returning, she wondered if she should tell Hinote about Kokoro. Instead, she asked this question, after pulling her face from the woman, "Do I have any sisters? What are they like?"

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seeing this heart warming reniuon he nearly started to cry. A Renioun Ewarde will have to wait to experince himself. But instead Ewarde found a seat at the bar by Nii-san and Hinote.

"small world we live in." Ewarde couldn't help but laugh a little. He knew Hinote all this time but never realized that Hitomi was related to her. Ewarde poured himself something to drink and got behind the counter to do his work.

"Anyone want anything to drink?" Ewarde smiled with a small tear in the corner of his eye. he started to cry anyway.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou smiled and kissed Bonny's forehead, "Kawaii." He noticed the spaced out look on her face and wondered what was going through her mind. Seishou leaned close to her and whispered her name, "If you want we can go back." Bonny seemed like she neded some comfort and Seishou couldn't just cradle her in front of all these people. She'd hate him for the rest of her life.
"I like that name." Hana smiled as she noticed Seishou's whispering, "We're about to close up shop anyway, so why don't you kids go home?" Zazu was about to protest but Hana ave him a fierce look.
"Thanks Hana." Seishou kissed her cheek and hugged her. He stood up and both men punched each other in the chest, "Take care of Hana you old goat."
"No s**t Sherlock." He replied.
"Come on Bonny." Seishou touched her shoulder.
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou knew Nii-san was hiding something, especially since she heard the stabs in his back. "Nii-san, move!" Myou shoved him out the way to attack the origin of attacker. She really couldn't pinpoint the aura since it was widespread but it was very familiar. "Nii-san, daijyoubu?"

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote wiped away tears and snot. "Yes, you do. There's Kokoro. I don't know where she is at the moment. You have to brothers as well. Testuo and Takeshi, I had a few sources but I found you first." Hinote hugged her close. "I'm so glad I found you though. I can bring you home, we can start over."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ewarde wiped away his tears quickly and poured them two earl gray teas. Ewarde dropped a cube of suger in each tea cup. the tea was piping hot. Ewarde smiled and sled both of the teas towards Hinote and Hitomi.

'I'll give ya'll a moment just let me know if you need anything." ewarde smiled and went into the recess of the kitchen to pour himself a cup as well.

'I'm glad Hitomi found her family. funny how it happens to be someone I know." Ewarde smiled and laughed. Ewarde poured some lavander tea and dropped 2 cubes of suger along with honey and lemon. His favorite mixture. Ewarde retuned to the counter and watch the rest of the scene unfold.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

The name 'Kokoro' made her heart skip a beat. So close to Hinote, her mother surely would've felt it. Nonetheless, Hitomi kept mum about it with Ewarde so close. It felt like Kokoro's existence was family business and she didn't want everyone else poking their nose into it. Hitomi nodded to herself and resolved to tell Hin - no - mother (so strange it felt to conjure that word!) when they were alone. Ewarde left, but there could have still been people listening so Hitomi kept her mouth shut on the issue for now.

'Brothers', too, had been a strange word. They fell on her ears in so odd a way that they tingled with excitement. A real family - what a pervasively comfortable revelation! Mother's hands felt good and warm on her skin, as they wiped away unsavoury bodily fluids. Hitomi wanted to cry more simply to feel her hands.

Everything was sugar until she mentioned 'home.' Hitomi blinked rapidly, as if lost. "But, this is..." Suddenly, she didn't know how to respond. Her mind and heart were racked in ambivalance - an awful emotional and psychological torture machine. Hitomi had longed for a mother for centures - but a family was all she'd ever wanted period. She'd found family here, at the Inn, even if they weren't her biological family. And what about Ewarde? Hitomi looked into the door which he'd entered, with longing and pained eyes. Had mother come too late? "Um...I don't know what to say. I want stay here but also go with you."
~

User Image
Ugh. That horrid Japanese.

It brought her out of her daze like a cigarette burn to the forehead. Fortunately, Ricki had only kissed that dainty forehead of hers, though the tinny Japanese wormed its way into her head like some kind of encephelous parasite. She banished it, inwardly, with a baneful flurry of fiery Korean. Eun Mi's face vanished from memory, as well, as the present enivronment came back. Bonny nodded at Mr. Suave. "Alright. Let's bounce," she said. "I have to finish unpacking, anyway."

Time for goodbyes. Bonny smiled cordially at Hana, wishing her luck with her new baby, then thanked them both for having her over. Another thank you to Zazu for cooking her such a quote-unquote "s**t was straight bangin'" meal. Had Bonny not been an energy vampyre, she would've been tired for giving out so many rapid thank-yous like gunfire. She hadn't done this since Juche had promoted her to her current position.

Bong-Cha put her hand on Seishou's hand and started walking outside, "Vamos, senor suave."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san dug his fingers into the ground as his muscles tightened. He groaned and grunted in pain as the shadowy vines absorbed into his skin. Nii-san staggered to his feet and tried to walk away from Myou. "No. Not again. Not this again!" Once Nii-san was far enough to prop himself up against a tree, three smaller vines of black shot from his back and formed a solid black mask that completely engulfed his head. "Myou...Get out of here"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou walked after Bonny out the door. She seemed to have snapped out of her little trance from earlier but he wasn't about to be fooled. "Bonny..." He reached out for her upper arm, hoping to grab hold of her. "Stop acting, it's not your thing." Seishou handed the helmet to Bonny and gave her a serious look, "You're sleeping in my room tonight. I'm going to comfort you, whether you like it or not. You're not the type to space out."
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou turned around when Nii-san's voice change. "Nii-san?" A black aura surrounded his face and she panicked. "Nii-san!!!" she exclaimed. Myou felt she couldn't handle this alone and reached out for Hinote and Seishou, Aniki, Oba-chan!! Taskatai!! Onegai!! she cried out. Myou needed help more than anything.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"I can understand you want to stay with your cousin." Hinote squeezed her tight, "How about I move in?" She smiled. Hinote suddenly Myou's cry for help, "It looks like we'll have to discuss the moving arrangements later chibi-chan." Hinote kissed Hitomi's forehead to dash out the door, "Stay home! I don't want my little girl injured!!!" She instructed as she left.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

a large spike hammered into the ground between Myou and the tavern. There was a moment of silence before laughter. The chuckle of a man that had just pass a point of sanity at which no one could reach. The laughter was broken with a deep sigh of relief just before Nii-san appeared inches away from Myou. "Finally!" Another deep sigh of relief escaped the figure. "You put me in that hole. But after all my waiting and planning, I have the boy and there is nothing stopping me from getting rid of you this time" Nii-san started to chuckle again, a menacing sound that took seconds to change into the same insane laughter of a mad man. The laughter ended with another gut wrenching silence as Nii-san brought out his right arm to summon a large black spike that slowly formed into a scythe. "Well well, this isn't one of mine. It seems the boy is still conscious. That means he'll get to see me tear you to shreds" He brought the edge of the scythe across the back of his neck. "Transfusion completed. Grimm activated" Nii-san backed away from Myou and looked down at himself. "What?" In a flash he had brought the scythe threw his own neck in a big spurt of blackness. The scythe had followed threw and was held outward from Nii-san with 3 small orbs trapped into the blade. One yellow, another blue and the third was black. The darkness around his face evaporated and Nii-san fell to his knees gripping the scythe.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Well that was settled.

Hitomi hadn't expected things to be so easily solved; life had not shown her its friendlist sides, after all. It really did seem that, now, though, things were looking up. This was her retribution for pain. And it felt, and tasted, and sounded so good. But then she heard a cry that seemed to pierce her very soul. It was flavoured, marinated, drenched in fear; fire danced on her tongue like hell's demons parading around. "Myou?" she said, mostly to herself.

Mother kissed her then practically flew out the door.

Suddenly angry, Hitomi pursed her lips and stared, determined, at the door. "I'm not baby!" she yelled. Wings burst from her back, and she burst through the door. Although it felt wholly good to be called someone's little girl, Hitomi hated being treated like some defenceless waif. She'd killed hundreds of Japan's best soldiers with ease. She supposed the cost of being so adorable was that people underestimated her. She shrugged before setting foot on the grass outside. Her heart sank out of fear for Myou.

The whole scene was confusing, though. The hell was going on, exactly. Nii-san didn't seem like himself; his aura was completely alien and belonged to someone else. "Huh? What's going on?" It felt as if she'd crashed the wrong party.
~

User Image
Sometimes, Bong-Cha could be a petulant little child. After all, her childhood had been taken away from her, and the mind seems to be determined to fully live out childhood, or damn its owner to its follies until life's end. As unstable as Bonny could be, who could tell at this point which fate was fixed for her? Bong-Cha could be a firm and immovable tree, reinforced with rock along the innards of its trunk. Knives dangled where leaves should have been. However, there were also times when her mind was a shifting landscape of chaos, and monstrous things prowled and preyed on sanity.

Juche's officials knew she had some sort of mental disorder, but the woman managed to keep enough control to ward away the shrinks and their little pills.

Bonny jerked her arm away from her, leaving his hand to grasp air. "People are always reaching out to help when they have no idea what's going on," she said peevishly. "And giving help when it isn't wanted." She grabbed the helmet and fit it on her head. "Fine, whatever. But I'm going to finish unpacking first. I'm off the clock and you can't order me around to do a damn thing."

...but she didn't want it to go down this way. Bonny was a banshee, but she didn't like screaming in anger at Seishou. It was her defence - and when she wanted to be distanced, she might as well have been the most far flung thing at the edge of the universe.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou glared at her lightly and shrugged, "Oh shut u-" He as interrupted by Myou's voice crying for help. "Get on the bike unless you want to spend the night with Hana." His voice as urgent just as his movements were. Whatever was going on, Myou was desperate.
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou was in shock at the words that came from Nii-san. The aura as definitely familiar now though. "Thirteen?!" She was ready to blast him but Myou had to find a way to do so without hurting Nii-san's body. "Give Nii-san back!!" she demanded. Myou saw that Hinote made it to her location, so did Hitomi. "Oba-chan!!"

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"You many not be a baby, but I refuse to let my little girl, who is younger than me by 20 centuries, get hurt! Go home!" Hinote opened her blue wings and rushed ahead. She saw the steel wings on Hitomi's back and realized she had a lot of discipline for her own child. "We'll talk about this after we help Myou." Hinote saw the source of the aura that was blackening nature. It was coming from the little blonde boy, Myou's boyfriend. "Minna nigetai!!" Hinote warned as she started up an attack. Seven blue circles of fire surrounded her and burned brightly, "Burning Purification!!" Hinote yeled before launching the seven circles.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san slowly got back to his feet just in time to catch Hinote's attack and fly backwards. Dropping the weapon he had summoned that contained the three spheres. Nii-san fell back and tumbled a few feet then laid lifeless on the ground. No movement and no aura. The three spheres at the base of the blade began to burn inside there orb shape prisons. As if the three had been racing to see which could evolve and grow first. But nothing would come of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff