Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san stared at Myou in confusion. Her sudden outburst manage to break his train of thought and force him into a much brighter mood. He didn't understand how they would be training or what the sun will have to do with it. Nii-san simply smiled and stood beside Myou. Then a loud blue haired girl made her way in. She spooked Nii-san and cause him to draw back a bit, almost hiding behind Myou before realizing how cowardly that was. It seemed to work out anyway. Nii-san would protect Myou from a barrage of flaming arrows so it seemed like a fair trade for Myou to protect Nii-san from over zealous women.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde Sirruax, the Gentleman knight User Image

Ewarde smiled when Hitomi squeezed his cheek. Ewarde looked at Hitomi and smiled but understood the reason he had to keep shut. So ewarde just smiled at her until out of nowhere a blue haired woman came walking into the lobby. Loud as a banshee and seemed drunk off her mind. Oddly though Ewarde recognized her.

"Myou is that your Aunt?" Ewarde looked curiously, he pulled off his rose tinted glasses to get a better look. to him she was throwing herself at people speaking Japanese.

'yeah that's her ." Ewarde shoved his face into the palm of his hand and shake his head. ewarde chuckled a little bit but then looked over at Hitomi.

'That's Myou's aunt, I meet her after I met Myou. Funny story" Ewarde laughed as he stared at the woman, remembering all kind of crazy things she did that cracked him up.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"Oodaisai baka!" she shouted at Ewarde, "Hinote-bachan, nani tendaiyo?" Myou asked her aunt. She couldn't quite control the jealousy in the pit of her stomach as Hinote draped herself over Nii-san. "I really don't appreciate you when your drunk." Myou attempted to pull Nii-san away from Hinote, only to fail as she gripped him tighter.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"Ah, daijyoubu daijyoubu Mimi-chan." Hinote shooed her off, "You really shouldn't yell at Ewarde, besides, this cutie here..." Hinote kissed his cheek and trailed a few close to his lips, "might be sharing a room with me." Hinote saw Myou's jealousy and laughed. "Daijyoubu Mimi-chan, I'm kidding. How are things here? Shou-kun told me about the attack recently and you needed help with your piece`o s**t barrier you put up." HInote smiled, "Those were his words, not mine."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san shyed away from the drunken girl with a terrified look on his face. He did his best to pry himself free from her grasp and hide behind Myou. He's second nature came in as he scanned the room desperately for an escape route. "Myou" Nii-san whined in desperation.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Seeing Myou's aunt behave this way brought back really bad memories he couldn't help but defend the boy. Ewarde took a step forward and spoke.

" Hinote, please leave the boy alone? your freaking him out." Ewarde said in a calm way. ewarde was worried for the guy.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou took a deep breath and grabbed Nii-san. Hinote finally let him go and seemed to sober up. "Hinote-bachan, everything's okay." she assured her aunt. Myou turned to hug Nii-san and kissed his forehead. "I don't think she'll try that again."

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote let the boy and watched her niece's actions. "Well, I'm going to set up my own barrier. Cybele and Neried are coming by later, so your parents in about a month. So don't forget." Hinote blew a kiss toards Ewarde, "How ya doing chocousagi?" she asked him sweetly.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san hugged Myou and sighed. "I hope not. I didn't know what to do" He smiled at Myou. "I don't think I wanna try my idea any more. I'd probly just screw it up now" Nii-san forced out a laugh. Not realizing that Myou didn't know what he was thinking. Forgetting once again that she could simply read his mind. And learn of his intention of interrogating 13 so he could regain his memories.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Surprised but saw it coming he returned the kiss with a halfhearted thumbs up. Ewarde wasn't sure if he should answer back or not at all. besides Hitomi was there and he didn't want to upset her.

"I'm doing fine thank you." Ewarde replied in a calm manner.

"by any chance have you seen Jarrod Sirruax' Ewarde seemed to ask this question almost immediately. He remembers that she had been his friend once. that's how they both met Myou and Hinote. at least he'll ask.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

A nod.

Neutrally, she offered her own two cents, which could be tossed aside or taken. Ultimately, she didn't care. "My parents named me what they wanted me to become. Better than the rest. It was a name to live up to." It was, because she was born an 'inferior daughter' compared to all of her peers at that time. Even in her anemic state, her parents had a vision for her future. 'Superior daughter' despite the sluggishness of her mental faculties, the seeming inertia of beauty in her frame and visage, and range of other impediments imposed by an unlucky deal of genes.

She imagined Hana as her own mother must've been, bristling with pride and anticipating that moment of birth with bated breath. Bong-Cha somewhat stepped outside of herself, and her eyes grew soft like down. "Name her what you know she is," she said tonelessly, growing cognizant of the photograph of her parents in her wallet. "Or rather, what she will be."
~

Myou's aunt was a rushing train of brilliant colour and vivid verbosity. She tantalised Hitomi's senses to the point of overload. To her connected senses, it was akin to the most rapturous and torturous orgasm a woman could ever dream to have. She laughed out loud, happy at the tastes and sounds and colours of the boisterous woman, to the point where she had to grab her sides. As a result, she dropped her wedges to the ground.

Hitomi didn't grow the least bit jealous when the woman gave Ewarde suggestive looks. She was only kidding around - indeed she seemed like a big kid. Moreover, Hitomi knew that no person belonged to another person completely. Parents gave birth to a child, but that child gives birth to her own thoughts, dreams, passions, and torments. If Ewarde were to die, leave her, or ever come to hate her, she would be immensely sad, but ah, sorrow was nothing new, and nothing shunned. Nothing feared, either, because when it concerned her own well-being Hitomi was daunted by nothing. Marriage was the only sealant between two people, making them one flesh. Friendships, familial ties, and romantic interests were like milkweed puffs: pleasant, but liable to be blown away like dust in the wind. Therefore, she didn't put all of her faith into such fleeting things.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou stood up and sat next to Bonny, "Name him after me." he smiled. Hana could only laugh.
"I'm not naming my kid after some dipshit womanizer." Zazu growled as he sat a plate of brisket, spinach, black-eyed peas with bacon and cornbread in front of Bonny. "Eat up kitten, I want Hana to see how a lady falls for my cooking."Zazu winked at her playfully as he kissed his wife's forehead.
"Oh hush up." Hana blew Zazu a kiss and returned to Bonny,"Maybe a flower name...? There aren't too many boy flower names, but plenty of girl names..."
"What about Ren if it's a boy? Or maybe Satsuki?" Seishou suggested.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou nodded, "Well, I still wanna help you Nii-san." Myou held his hand. "Um..." She noticed Hinote starig intently at Hitomi. Myou helped there wasn't anything wrong. "Nii-san, you ready?" she asked him quietly.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"I haven't seen Jarrod since you were just a monkey hanging on his leg..." Hinote answered, "and you..." she stepped up to Hitomi, "I haven't seen yousince Hattori asked for the fire to make you." Hinote touched the cheek of the young girl. "... musume..." she whispered.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
╔══════════════╗
千葉User Image
╚══════════════╝

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
【【【One day you will rise and you won't believe your eyes
You'll wake up and see, A world that is fine and free
】】】

User Image

(edit. last paragraph overhaul)

Hitomi's eyes widened at Hinote's revelation. Light was shed on a dusty, forgotten corner of her past. "Masaka," she said, nearly breathless. In fact, her utterance barely had any voice to it, and might as well have been a whisper. "Atashi wo shitteimasuka? Demo, I don't know who you are! Hattori made me? Dou you imi?"

And then there was that word...'musume.' It was like Hitomi was a stringed instrument, and one of her strings, freshly plucked. Her eyes quivered. "M-musume? Atashi ha musume? Please don't play cruel joke on me - are you my mother?"

【【【Though summer seems far away
You will find the sun one day
】】】

User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san stared back to Myou with a nervous look on his face. "I'm not sure. What exactly are we doing?" Nii-san started to get this fleeting feeling. As if all he wanted to do was run away.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
봉차βѺȠɡ ϲӇΛ ҎΛΊҜ박
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┗━━━━━━━━━┛≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
『『『『I'm living in the 21st century doin' something mean to it
Do it better then anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his her theme music

The system broken, the school's closed, the prison's open
We ain't got nothing to lose ******** we rollin',
Huh? ******** we rollin'
』』』』

✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

There was a lot of ruckus going on, but Bonny tuned it out. It made it hard for her to think of a name if she paid attention to all their babble. "One of you is in quite enough," Bonny teased cruelly, giving him a savage look. There was the assurance of a joke in her smile, though. Before any more dialogue or witty retorts could pass betwixt them, a plate was set before her. Upon it was a most sumptuous display of hearty victuals, to her palette's delight. Her mouth watered as the smell rose up to her nose. "Thank you," she said to Zazu, bowing her head a bit. Being truly thankful for nothing, it was ultimately a pleasant formality and a nice lapse to her usual fire.

She began eating immediately afterwards. Her vermilion orbs seemed to roll around in delight, like wild children playing in some lush field. "Hot damn! Good a** s**t!" Hana asked her question as a piece of bacon hung out of her mouth. She moved the rest there with tongue and lip action, swallowed, then said, "Flowers are peachy and all, but they are symbolic. So what should his or her value be in? Strength? Valour? Fearlessness? Power?" There was a certain fire in her words; a flame greedily devouring a field of innocent flowers. Her fingers gripped her spoon tightly.

Omitted were softer words, like love, gentleness, and patience. She had neither of those, so it was natural to leave them out.

✖✖✖✖✖

『『『『No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin' I just count the hours
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
Till then, ******** that the world's ours』』』』

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou ignored Bonny's witty comment on his second existence. "Bonny, the name suggestions your giving are boring. Focus on the love Hana and Zazu are radiating for each other. It practically mutates anything ugly in this world and turns it beautiful."
"Weird choice of words..." Hana commented.
"Oh hush," Seishou shooed at her. "Maybe if it was a boy you could use something like strength, but you need something sweet and innocent for a girl..." Seihsou continued to calculate baby names.
"Well, I'm glad you like the food kitten. Hana is trying this foreign word called a diet." Zazu joked. "I can't find that damed ord in any dictionary, not even in Latin."

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"We can go into the forest to test your new weapons. I doubt it'd be hard." Myou chimed She headed towards the door as the others continued their conversation. Hitomi seemed to be having a shock about Hinote and didn't want to butt in. Hinote was a grown woman and knew ho to handle most situations ithout being drunk. "Come on let's go." Myou waited for Nii-san to follow her.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote studied Hitomi some more. "There's more to it but yes, Hattori made you. When the war started, scientists came and took his last collection of swords. The collection used in the flame I provided. In a way I am your mom." She reached out to the girl slowly, "I've been looking for you and your siblings for years... You're the first.."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

"Wait!" Nii-san chased after Myou and took her hand. "Something feels weird. Like there's an ache in my stomach. I think something bad is ganna happen" Nii-san tried to keep his voice down and stay near Myou so no one else would see that he had been panicking about something. He stared into Myou's eyes trying to find the right words but knowing that whatever he was feeling wouldn't simply go away because they didn't go outside. "Let me go out first. Maybe it's nothing but you can never be to safe, right?" He forced out a nervous chuckle then maneuvered around Myou to get between her and the door before rushing out ahead.

After stepping out Nii-san slowly followed his gut feeling which had now become a minor migraine in his right temple. Nii-san used that headache as a compass to guide him to the source of his weary thoughts. His expedition ended at the final grounds of 13's remains. "Oh my, this can't be good"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff