Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou kissed her forehead. "Kami ja nai," he answered her, "but his food is heavenly." Seishou poked her thighs, "You might wanna be careful though, his old lady has hips as wide as the Han River (481.7 km)." Seishou hen had a thought. "He must be feeding her more than he's loving her. She should be as shapely as you." He led her inside and the restaurant was full of African American folk, munching and laughing.
"Seishou, I see that my pumkin is back!" A woman with shapely hips came into view and kissed Seishou on the cheek.
"Hey hey, Hana, make sure Zazu doesn't catch you with me." Seishou joked.
"Moi ja nai." Hana brushed it off, "The man feeds me too much and complains that I'm too heavy to carry. Do I really want a man like that?" Hana joked. Seishou laughed with her, Hana always complained about her husband, but you can tell she loved him.
"How's Zazu?" Seishou asked.
"In the kitchen finding ways to make me gain more weight. I think he's a chubby chaser." Hana felt a hand on her behind and smiled.
"You talking more s**t woman? I'll take your sexy a** to the bedroom and-" The The big man named Zazu looked over at Bonny and smiled. "Seishou, who is this kitten?"
"Bonny-hime." Seishou pusehd Bonny into view to show her off. "Bonny, this is Zazu and his wife-"
"Pregnant wife." Hana corrected. Zazu fainted at the news after five seconds.
"His pregnant wife Hana." Seishou finished when Zazu fainted.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou laughed when Nii-san hissed at her. "Silly, I doubt a mantis fights like that." she pushed him away playfully. "It looks like we're alone again though." she smiled. "What should we do?" Myou asked him.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san shrugged and made some odd noise with his mouth. "Pfft. I donno" He laughed lightly at his own dumb sound and let his eyes wander around the room. "What do you wanna do?" He then remember something Myou asked of him. So as his eyes wandered around the room he was looking for places for Myou to hide things as if it was some sort of game. Where does Myou keep her virginity.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde Sirruax, the Gentleman knight User Image

Ewarde watches the battle unfold. A flurry of kicks and punches were everywhere. He peered through the scope, watching the woman known a s kororo's every movement. The whole time he smiled at the fact that Hitomi was whopping the woman's arse. When Hitomi finally got the woman pinned down to the ground. He had a perfect shot.

"Take the shot! " Ewarde caught the signal. Ewarde crouched and put all his focus for he only had one shot.

'Got it!" Ewarde readied the gun and aimed it at the woman's head. The woman was fighting for her life. Ewarde had the power to end her life and it was a trigger twitch away. He didn't want to end her life but it came to this conclusion. Ewarde sighed and pulled the trigger. A loud bang ricocheted into the air. The bullet flew from the barrel like a hawk. It spiraled through the air, taking in the turbulence and creating a vacuum behind it. In a matter of seconds the bullet passed through the woman's head as if her head was made of rice paper. The bullet teared through her head like a drill. Ewarde managed to temporally turn the bullet to avoid hitting Hitomi by using his arcane magic. The woman went limp in Hitomi's hands. The bullet landed right beside Hitomi's leg. The bullet stuck out the ground like a rock.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

~Hitomi~

Deadly irony:

Kokoro's own bullet pierced through her skull, mercilessly making mess of gray matter, before emerging from her jaw. The entrance and exit wounds were as big as Hitomi's fists. Bits of skull and bloody globs of brain exploded from the massive hole of tangled flesh in her jaw. Teeth scattered across the ground. The gore didn't bother Hitomi, but she felt a deep sense of pain at this strange grrl's death. "You are like me, aren't you?" she whispered to Kokoro, knowing, that if she truly were like Hitomi, that nothing so trifling as a bullet could kill her.

Hitomi hesitated, hands trembling. She licked her lips as one does before devouring a delectable meal. "I should eat you," she said, rather coldly. "Dakedo, mada aitain. De, nanka shitsumon kikitai yo." [But, I want to see you again. I want to ask some questions.]

In the end, she did not eat Kokoro, which was one of the sure-fire ways she'd never come back again. Chiba left the 'corpse' where it lay, then walked towards Ewarde. There was a victorious smile on her face, and her eyes had the light of pride...pride in him. She knew that he loved her, and even though she did not care for him in the way he did for her, he had a special place in her turbulent heart. "Wicked witch is dead!" she exclaimed, though she felt partly guilty for lying. Though she looked as guiless as ever, her person was wrecked. All of her clothes were torn and singed, some parts blackened by the ferocious electricity and wicked plasma. Her arm was still broken; it dangled languidly like something dead. The pain was nothing, though; she was used to pain - inside and out.

It seemed as if everything had ended.

Until Hitomi stepped on something. Her eyes grew wide. She barely had time to register anything before a teal explosion consumed her. Searing-hot plasma roasted her skin and obliterated most of her clothing. Her right arm - the broken one - was entirely incinerated. A very horrendous and piercing scream rent the air. Her flying, flailing frame hit the ground with a thud, and though she was alive, she did not move. Unbeknownst to her, she'd stepped on one of Kokoro's plasma mines.
~Agent Paik of the DPRK, 'Juche'~

Well, now.

Paik certainly wasn't used to such a lively crowd. Her colours were too uniform and pale for this rainbow spectrum of human personality. Nonetheless, she was trained to thrive in a plethora of environments and situations, so she made herself quite comfortable here. As was her wont, she didn't care for the ceaseless and pointless banter between them. Her affect and humanity were too neglected of soils to cultivate any connection to them. All the while, she stood there quietly, with cool eye and stiff brow. She did not look particularly mean, just unaffected. Classic Bong-Cha, of course.

Finally, she heard the nomenclature that denoted her person, and, with raised brow and curious lip, she looked at Seishou."A pleasure. Bong-Cha Paik. Or Bonny. Whichever." It was not as scalding as her usual greeting, yet it was still stiff and dry. And it really wasn't a 'pleasure' because few things seemed pleasurable to her. Moreover, there was a bundle of tension somewhere in the back of her chest that appeared there when Seishou talked with the couple. And it seemed to constrict more and more. How strange, this feeling was. What did it come from? She suddenly felt very possessive of Seishou, and did not at all like the prospect of him getting chummy with anyone but her.

Suddenly, the one named 'Zazu' fainted.

Then, something strange happened. Out of Paik's lips spilled, nay, erupted, a laughed filled with mirth that was as clear as a summer sky and pure as dawn's sunlight. Such honest laughter hadn't graced her tongue and lips for ages, beyond which she couldn't remember. Afterwards, she came to her senses, and felt self-conscious. Her cheeks flushed red. It felt as if she'd made a mistake, as if it was against the law for her to have so much guiless fun. She cleared her throat, and her hard little eyes and stiff demeanor returned.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou didn't like that Bonny held back as she met new people. He then saw the possession in her eyes. Good, it made him feel like a million bucks. "I'm going to do something silly tomorrow." he whispered in her ear, "You might get a laugh out of it."
Bonny laughed seriously for the first time, but it as Zazu's faint that got her. It was adorable, and so as the blush. "Bonny, you seem to be a sweet girl since Seishou brought you here. Hana grabbed the girl's hand. "Come sit and talk with me while Seishou goes for the smelling salts." She shooed Seishou away and smiled at Bonny.
"Hana, she's my friend, you can't go kidnapping people." Seishou whined playfully.
"Go get them salts boy!" Hana went full Mom mode on him.
"Yes ma'am." Seishou obeyed.
"Always keep your man under your foot and in your bed sweetie." Hana winked at Bonny.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou crawled to the door and opened it,"I'm not sure but I don't wanna stay cooped up in my room." She exited the room and made her way towards the stairs. "Nii-san are you coming?" Myou called to him. She opened her wings and flew down. It was a good ting to have wings on one's side. Very useful indeed and if humans could find a way to open the aura channels, everyone could fly.
Myou finally touched ground and floated toward the kitchen. She wanted some tea, but was in the mood for something crunchy. Seishou had his barbeque chips but where were her sour cream n' onion? She hoped that her big brother didn't move them. This was a serious crunch session and her chips were the number one cure for it.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san quickly shot up from the floor and followed Myou's voice. "I'm coming" He wandered down the stairs and followed her to the kitchen, fighting back a strong yawn. Nii-san covered his mouth to let his yawn roam free.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ewarde looked at the mess that was so vivid it nearly made him vomit. Ewarde whispered to himself.

"I'm never shooting a woman again." Before he walked out from the tree's shade he say her talking to Kororo. He climbed down the tree slowly and by the time he got down The conversation was over. Hitomi 's clothing was torn and ripped apart like she was fighting a bear.

"Well at least we have a souvenir." Ewarde started laughing and held the gun in his hand.

He saw Hitomi smile. But something was slightly different. Ewarde didn't pay any attention to it. As long as she was okay he was okay. Then suddenly half of Hitomi's body became engulfed in flames. The flames were so hot he even felt the heat siring his skin. He had to act fast.

"Hitomi!! " Ewarde took off his jacket and grabbed her. He forgot about those mines were there. He pulled her to safety and started dabbing at the fire on her arm to put it out. He continued to do this to completely get the fire off of her. She screamed but he did his best to put it out and he did.

"It's ok ,It's ok stay with me Hitomi, stay with me.?" Ewarde repeated as he checked her again and again if there were further injuries. The he hugged her. Tears were streaming down his eyes. Ewarde wrapped his jacket completely around her body and rocked her back and forth in his arms. Ewarde was suddenly terrified. He rocked her back and forth . Ewarde rested on the side of a tree holding her frail body.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

~Hitomi~

Chiba was once again forced into intimate confines with pain and agony. She did not mind the toll on her body so much as the terror in Ewarde's face. Then suddenly she felt awful that his pain was all on behalf of her. Had she not been here, Kokoro would not have attacked.

Hitomi's eyes became glassy, like marbles pulled fresh from water. "Sorry you became part of that situation," she muttered.

She pulled the ebon boy close to her breast and put her blackened, ruddy cheeks on his own. "I'm okay. I'm okay!" and she laughed lightly afterwards to assure him of so. "Let's have indoor picnic ok?" she joked.
~Agent Paik~

Now this was getting odder still. The hell was this, some female bonding time? If humans were atoms, Bonny needed a bit more carbon for her to bond to anyone. Still, she took this as an op for intel gathering and slipped into her 'role' which was quite genial compared to her usual taciturn and acerbic manner. In a casual voice she said,"A princess always knows how to keep her steed in line, right? Haha. So - Ms Hana is it? - how long have you and Mr Zazu been in business? I'm fond of any lucrative enterprise myself."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knowing that Hitomi was ok. made him happy again. As he saw her eyes return to life once more he was greeted with a hug. His head rested on her breast. He felt her warmth surround him. he couldn't lose her. Not now. Something so precious found in such a short time was the one thing he wanted to protect right now. Her. Ewarde stopped crying a little . She felt like a mother to him at the moment. something he never had. He hugged her again but tighter. He then stairs her straight in the eyes, Her big beautiful brown eyes shine like garnet in the moonlight.

"Alright I guess the bar sounds fine." Ewarde smiled and laughed along with her. Got up and held her in his arms. He used a sword and shoot it across the grass and retrieved the basket.

"Time to go home." Ewarde whispers and sprouts a beautiful wing of blades out of his back. It's silver color shinned in the night making him seem like a real angel. the silver made him glow and appear holy. As he lifted off into the night with Hitomi in his arms he he flew his way back to the inn, where they would reside in the safe confines of the inn.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
[Lazy again. No BBcode, folks. None o' the pretty ones 'least]

Chiba was of the train of thought that the entire spectrum of human emotion was precious. Even when sunlight wasn't dancing in your eyes, there could be raging, angry conflagrations swirling the pupils. Or grey skies of sadness where smiles usually were. Everything from rapture to depression was precious, because it was real, and human and beautiful. Ewarde himself looked pulchritudinous, silhouetted with celestial lunar light. His fringes were the silver linings she'd seen on every cloud.

Hitomi reached out with her finger and wiped away the tears. "Let the tears fall. But don't let them overstay their welcome." When she put her heart and mind to it, Hitomi was perhaps near fluent enough in English. Her words seemed to reflect her real age, that which spanned centuries, and their was a deeper-toned maturity enveloping her syllables.

She enjoyed the scenery below them in flight: the trees, the plains, the structures situated in little white clumps and knots. Once they hit land again, she told Ewarde she could walk again. She knew when Myou saw her she'd have some furious words, as was her loving wont.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ewarde smiled and as his tears streamed down his face. Hitomi's voice reveled her real age. a voice of a mother that went through many trials and tribulations in her life time. Ewarde flew above the clouds. As soon as he saw land he let Hitomi down feet first. Realizing she had no clothes now, Myou may think Ewarde did something. Ewarde saw her face in worry so he came up with an idea.

"Hey, Hitomi, hold on" Ewarde Placed the basket down. the basket sled off the basket handle smoothly. Ewarde dug through the basket and pulled out a plaid blanket. he threw it into the air and the blanket was swarmed in blades. A shimmering sea of swords flew across the night sky. and Ewarde moved his arms as if he was conducting a musical piece. then suddenly he stopped. the blanket floated down. and it was a Elegant Short Skirt with red and white colored plaid pattern. Beautiful and easy to put on. with one hole on the top. Ewarde caught the newly made dress. As he did so the swords disappeared.

Ewarde gave Hitomi the dress. smiling hoping she'd like it.

'Here ya go some clothes out of a blanket. try it."

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

This wasn't the first time she'd ended up naked after fighting someone. Actually, there had been times when she'd entered it wearing nothing, and walked away with the corpse's clothes. Her sense of shame was bereft when it came to such a think as nakedness, so her cheeks did not turn bright red at all.

She waited, eagerly, as Ewarde worked some kind of seamstress magick with his swords. Her eyes widened at the spectacle, as she stood amazed at what came drifting down. When he handed it to her, there were stars in her eyes. She seemed to shimmer like one, herself. "So cool! Thank you!" And, here, she jumped into his arms - still without clothes. After putting herself down, she took the dress and let it fall over her. She felt like a charming red-headed grrl that belonged in some quaint, family-centred technicolour movie about green pastures in the country. "Now I need have red hair, huh? Hah. Shall we go in now?"

Again, the grrl waited, a felinic smile curving her lips.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Sorry folks, I was pissd off and didn't feel like posting.))
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou left the women to talk more s**t about him and Zazu. His journey to the back of this eatery was short-lived and he found what he was looking for. Seishou inspected the bottle and saw the item as expired. "...Hana... how long have you had these...?" He groaned.
"Cute, but how do you know if your steed is truly Prince Charming?" Hana shot back. She inspected this girl that Seishou called Bonny. Something as off but Hana played along, "Zazu and I have been in this business for five years, it's not long but his cooking has made this place boom." It as obvious this woman was proud of their immediate succes, she touched a hand to her stomach and smiled. "I truly can't wait for the baby. Zazu may be shocked but he was waiting just as long as me." Hana's hazel eyes locked on to vermillion windows from Bonny,"Be nice to Seishou, he's really trying." She asked the girl.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou waited for Nii-san to come downstairs while she prepared some tea. She suddenly had a disturbing thought about her tea consumption lately and poured it out. "Maybe some water will do me some good." she decided to herself. Myou continiued to look for her chips that she wanted to crunch on. She seriously wondered if Seishu hid them or not.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

(it's kewl)

Nii-san stood behind Myou and watched as she looked around for her snack. "Why did you poor that out?" Before she could answer Nii-san found himself trying to find whatever it was Myou had been looking for. Even though he had no idea what he was looking for. He simply grabbed an item that stuck out to him and held it up to Myou so she could judge if it was what she wanted.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

When Ewarde gave her the dress he was given a random hug. When he hugged her Ewarde's nose bled and his face went red hot. Hitomi's body was against his. but some how he controlled himself and controlled his breathing. Ewarde quickly wiped the blood from his nose before she could see.

"um.. your welcome ." Ewarde backed away as she put on the dress. When she put it on it suddenly reminded him of one of those ranching movies or something country originated. The plaid dress he just made fit her body perfectly. Hitomi laughed and twirled around in the dress. He could see that she loved it. oddly it made him laugh as she looked like a dancing milk made from the country.

"haha..Yeah, all you need is red hair. You could probably be in wizard of Oz" Ewarde laughed. at his own joke. Ewarde pushed his own glasses up his nose and walked up to Hitomi. Hitomi stared at him he stared at her. he had to do it. He had to "test" her.

"yeah we can go in. But... ." Ewarde leaned slowly into Hitomi's face, both of there lips centimeters away from touching.Ewarde was so close that he can see his own reflection in Hitomi's eyes. He felt her breath on his face. It smelt of iron and candy,odd but arousing to him.

"...You have to kiss me first." Ewarde made a charming smile as he waited for her reply. The moment of truth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff