Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

You gonna come join us? Or are you ready for the rave night or fight night?

Epic place, I'm stayin! 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Rave? where where!?!?! When is it!? Tell meee!!!! 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
I'm in this for the fight nights. 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
All three options sounds good. 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
cookie! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 >

"Then lead the way," he replied, stepping aside to allow Anthony to take the lead. Absently, Getoth checked the mobility of his shoulder. Out of that entire fight, illusions and all, he was lucky all he was left with was a sore shoulder. Getoth was also thankful the copies were destroyed. Who knows what kind of havoc they could have reeked had his copy made it back to his home.

The wizard hoped he would run into Lace again soon. He wanted to request a room, at least for the night.

Dapper Codger

User Image
his eyes flickered over to him and he raised a brow to him "you're quite new here i'm guessing then?" he spoke softly as he walked along out of the library and up to the main level into the court yard he nodded to a door close to the entrance "right there is the bar" he said with a soft smile to him before wandering off towards the door, opening it he waited for getoth to enter first and smiled gently to him again when he did finally enter the bar "so... i didn't see any servers earlier so i suppose we can just take what we need" he said as he sat down at a table with a wine glass and bottle currently present at it. he sighed and picked up the wine glass and took a quiet sip from it before looking up to him "they have a wonderful selection of wine here" she said with a smile
Getoth entered the room, taking it in as he did so. He didn't recall seeing the bar on his first visit, but he had been a little preoccupied with a dying werewolf. "Yes," he agreed easily enough. "I've only been here once before, and it was more of an emergency situation. I do not believe we even went through this room." Although he could not be certain.

Alcohol may have been tempting, but Getoth settled for a simple glass of water. He might drink later. The wizard settled himself in a seat at the bar, sighing greatfully. "After the emergency was settled, we set out soon after. We've only just gotten back."

Dapper Codger

User Image
he looked the young looking man over slowly actually taking him in now instead of just looking at his face he was a bit confused as he sensed something quite abnormal about this magician.

looking up to him as he spoke he gave him a slight grin "odd what fate forces apon us isn't it?" he said with a slight sigh before looking around the bar a bit to see if any one else was around to listen, and seeing only a few and those that were here weren't paying any mind to them with a smile he nodded to him self before looking up to the man as he spoke "ahhh i see... well then you should get some food in your belly and rest for your eyes, but... before you do, do you mind answering a question that is bothering the back of my mind?" he said looking him square in the eyes with an old knowledgeable look

((sorry about not being around!! crying i've not forgotten!!~))
Getoth gave a noncommittal hum in response to the vampire's comment. "I plan to eventually," he continued. He was certain if Ayame was awake, she went off to do just that. She wasn't the only one fantasizing about a hot bath or shower after the past few days.

He sipped his water slowly, contemplating his answer. Looking into Anthony's eyes, he could tell that this would not be a simple question about idle curiosity. "That depends on the question," he answered, a smile on his face. "Not all of my secrets are my own. Ask, but I do not promise a full answer."

(Don't worry. The holidays have been crazy for me as well. XD )

Dapper Codger

User Image
he smiled slightly and nodded a bit "that is good, i should really do so my self as well" he said softly before sipping slowly from his glass of wine with a soft happy sigh before looking into his eyes once again and gave him a raised brow before chuckling "fair enough" he said softly and set his wine glass down before intertwining his fingers and resting them on the table leaning forward slightly "what are you exactly to be so... well you're as old as i am if not older..." he said raising a inquisitive brow
"Ah," he said simply, understanding where the vampire was going with the conversation. "Human," he stated with an easy smile. "Although I was born with an aptitude for magic that was 'preordained by the stars'." Getoth gestured grandly with one hand and then laughed, setting his water down with a soft clank. "I've never put too much stock into destiny. Magic can be a funny thing when combined with the right circumstances..." The wizard trailed off, closing his eyes. "But you are right. I am older than I look. As for older than you? Well that all depends on how old you are."

Dapper Codger

User Image
he raised a brow to him and listened closely to what he had to say raising a brow to him as he spoke of being preordained and tilted his head to one side a she thought about it "hmmm sounds like i should look into that, im guessing there are no books on this though?" he chuckled a bit before relaxing back and picking up his glass quietly sipped from it.

"lets see here... its been so long that i've thought about it... two... three thousand maybe im as old as my brother was" he shrugged slightly and let his eyes slip shut as he began to think before slowly losing him self in his thoughts

((x,x ill post again in the morning!~ ttyl hope peoples come back >w< wink )

Wheezing Codger

1,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Quinn woke up with another migraine. Rolling up to a sitting position, he groaned and placed his fingers to his temple, eyes closed and asleep but for his upright stature.

"Oh...torture..."

Slowly, he made his way to his bag, inch by inch until he found it and pulled out a prescription bottle. Tapping out three, he swallowed them without water and let them take affect. Half an hour later, he got dressed and made his way downstairs. Placing the sword on his left hip and letting it hang, he walked down the hallway and entered the bar. "Howdy", he spoke in a low voice, making a bee line for the bar counter.
Getoth chuckled. "I'm not sure about it being in books. My teacher was very old fashioned and 'followed the signs', as he always put it." He once again picked up his glass of water. His eyebrows nearly met his hairline, and he let out a low whistle. "I'm afraid I am not quite that old." He didn't even think his oldest friend lived to be that old.

"Good evening," he greeted, seeing another man enter the bar. Getting a closer look at the man's face, it dawned on him why the man seemed so familiar. "It is good to see you again. Thank you again for your help." If he remembered correctly, this was the man who helped Dyson after the zombie attack.

(Goodnight Neka. ^^ )

Wheezing Codger

1,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
(Sorry, my computer was having issues)

The man glanced in Getoth's direction. "Hm?"

He remembered the event for a minute. "Oh, that werewolf boy, yes. Least I could do."

Quinn cast a glance over his shoulder towards the door, then the window, slid behind the counter. Grabbing a bottle of scotch and coke, he mixed his drink and took a seat at the bar.
Getoth nodded but remained silent. Slowly, he sipped his drink. He couldn't recall if he'd introduced himself to the man after his help. The day had been a little long, and Getoth had been pretty drained. Glancing toward Anthony, he saw the vampire lost in his own thoughts. He decided to leave Anthony to his own thoughts for the moment and instead focus on Quinn.

The man took note of Quinn observing the exits before settling down. Getoth came to the conclusion the man was either paranoid or a man used to being attacked, possibly both. He stuck out his hand and smiled. "Getoth," he introduced. "It was kind of chaotic, so i'm not sure if we've introduced ourselves yet."

(No worries. ^^ )

Wheezing Codger

1,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Quinn turned to the man and struck out his left hand and shook Getoth's. The machinery of the hand whirred lowly, a just audible noise. The older man from Louisiana gave this man consideration before revealing his name.

"Quinn in this life."

The man gave him a curt nod and brought his drink up to bare.
He tilted his head to the side at the sound and tipped the scales in his mind toward a man used to being attacked. "It is a pleasure Quinn," switching hands when Quinn offered his left. "So I take it you are a patron here?"

Wheezing Codger

1,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I tend o keep to myself, but yes I do come out occasionally."

He managed a smile, sipped his drink, and set it back down.

"I do a lot of travelling as well."

The whirring sounds could be heard from below his legs, both of them , as he shifted his weight. "Yourself?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff