Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Taking his hand and shaking it still with the bright smile the fae didn't seemed at all fazed by the male. "Come then Baer after a long travel you could use a drink perhaps? Or would you care for a room to rest in for a while?" Nodding her head back the way that she had appeared, turning feet and moving back into the bar area hoping the male would follow her. And if he didn't then he would be stuck in the lobby for a while. Chuckling and glancing over her shoulder her glowing skin and bright eyes seemed to intensify for a moment before simmering back down.

"No, the owner has stepped out for a moment though I suspect her back by the marrow along with the others"

Giver

He continued grinning, "Yes! Of course, a mighty drink for a mighty traveler. It would lift my spirits!"

He was not one to refuse drinks. In his travel, he socialized more with people with an assortment of drinks available for him.

"I have some special drink I traded with a head of a white mammoth from the ports off the country 2 months ago," He opened his backpack. "This is the Dragon's Blood." He showed the golden bottle to the new acquaintance. "It is an elixir of some sort. I have no understanding of the creation of wines, elixirs and rum."

"I just drink them!" He laughed so hard, "Who are we drinking with?"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caelas watched as Ania acted in a drunken manner, laughing a bit as he shook his head. He stopped as soon as the new come entered, plastering a smile on his elvish countenance. He stepped out around the bar to walk up beside the buzzed Ania, turning his attention to the man. "If you would please forgive her. I think she had been drinking." He didn't know Ania very well at all, having healed her, but not speaking to her very much. He simply did not want the man to be offended at all. "Caelas Milthrin at your service sir." Extending his hand to the man as well. He wasn't used to tending any bar or business at all. Regardless, he would do his utmost to make the man comfortable.

Beloved Sex Symbol

He seemed to be in jolly spirits and that made Ania even more happy, after all what fun was some grumpy patron? Skipping behind the bar putting up her own drink and fetching two glasses listening to what he was speaking of.

"Dragons blood eh" the name rang a small bell in the back of her head but for the life of her she didn't know why. "Its all the same to me after all, takes the same route to the stomach after all"

Nodding her head before giggling softly. Hearing a familiar voice her eyes turned to the elf with a small pout. She wasn't that drunk! Then again she was acting like a fool in front of the cute elf. Ah well...

*edited*

Giver

(quick edit)

Baer laughed with the lady, "Indeed! Indeed!" He turned to his side to see an elvish man, with a handsome face, standing to apologize for his friend.

"Ah, Caelas Milthrin. My Name is Baer Valor Gray, " He bowed again, with the wine bottle on one hand, "Are you elvish, dear sir?"

Baer was always curious of elvish races. He had never set foot on elvish territory for fear of weird enchantments. But he was always curious.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
The elf listened to Ania speak, still keeping his smile. He turned his attention to her, noticing the pout which was quite cute. They both knew she had a bit to much, but it was obvious that she wasn't over the top. Caelas turned back to nodd as the man asked him if he was an elf. What threw most people off was his height since most members of the strange race were rather short. "A high elf sir. Hence the height. Please sir, accompany me to the bar where you can be more comfortable." He gently place a hand on Ania's back to try and lead her over to the counter as well, hoping she would sit until the alcohol wore off.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Feeling the hand on the small of the back which caused her head to turn to look at the male before nodding her head. Walking with the group slowly and not saying to much considering her state at the moment. Who knew that stuff could knock her off her butt like it had, and only one drink too" Chuckling softly more to herself before glancing at the elf Caelas. "Over did it huh?" the question tumbled forth out of her mouth before her brain processed the whole situation at hand.

Giver

"That is an exquisite invitation, ser Caelas," He said as he carried his huge backpack with one hand and delicately holding the wine on the other, "I hope you two don't mind if I carry my luggage in there. I'm cautious of invisible thieves. They are a horrible lot. Really horrible."

He had encountered these rogues some time before coming to this place. Nasty invisible thieves raided the inn he stayed in and carried away some of his valuable items while he was out discovering hidden locations in some town.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
Caelas pulled out a stool for Ania, offering her a seat. He then proceeded to shake his head at her answer, smiling once more. "You may do as you please m'lady. I honestly do not mind helping you along." The elf left her for a moment to walk around the bar, making his way into the kitchen. Lucky for him, there was a half pot of coffee on the maker. He opened the shelf above and took out a cup, removing the pot to pour her a hot cup. He brought it out to her, still smiling. He placed it on the counter, sliding it gently over towards her. "Please try to drink some of that. It will help." He turned to the man, shaking his head. "Absolutely sir. It will not be a bother I assure you." Caleas said as he eyed the luggage, then moving his attention back to Ania quickly before yet again turning his icy orbs towards the customer. "Please sir, may I get you anything?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Nodding her head to the male, her mind taking the statement rather far making her shake her head to clear it for a moment. Soon a steaming cup of coffee was placed infront of her nose and it made her blink once or twice, when had he walked into the kitchen to get this? Blue orbs stared at Caelas for a moment before they moved over to the newcomer.

"Invisible thief? How horrid indeed"

nodding her head before picking up the drink and sipping at the hot liquid

Giver

Baer showed to Caelas the rare bottle on his hand, "This is Dragon's Blood." Introducing the object as if it were a person, "I've traded it off for some white mammoth's head. A kind trader offered it as bounty for the monster. Lazy man, he is. He could've just hunted it down himself!"

Baer was a talkative man. But he kept his topics within great interest. "I will need some apple cider on three glasses, we have to mix this drink with it and then be merry!"
He laughed again.

"Oh worry not about the spirit of alcohol. This drink is an elixir," Baer Valor Gray said before Caelas worries about the lady with them. "A wizard made this some ages ago according to the inscription. I've not yet known what it does. This wizard has forgotten to write it on the bottle. But I am a curious man so I want to try it right away!"

He laughed once more.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
Caelas nodded as the man went on about the liquid in the container that he had seemed to nurse since the man's arrival. He himself had never heard of white mammoth at all, only knowing of the regular brown mammoth. Caelas had guessed that the mammoth was rare to trade something that a wizard had made. Quickly, he gathered three glasses from one of the lower counters behind him, setting them on the bar. He leaned down to take a bottle of regular apple cider, opening the bottle to pour it into the glasses. "Of course this is no offense to you sir. But I would ask that you take the first drink. This way neither myself, or the lady would be at risk of drinking something that might cause harm." He looked at Ania, winking before waiting for the man to pour what was in the bottle into the glasses.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Glancing up when she heard something about a trade for something or another, turning to look at the two and noticing the bottle. Not to for sure if she wished to drink something after what had just happened to her. After all being drunk from one glass was not something to be proud of, looking back to the elf and noticing the wink. Well there went her trying to hid the normal blush that would dust her cheeks. Nope no hiding it at all considering now with her being almost two sheets to the wind her body shut down normal functions.

So there she sat now staring at her cup of coffee blushing like a moron infront of them.

Giver

"I will do that honor," Baer said with exceeding eagerness. He clenched his fist and pounded it on his wide chest, "Caelas, fair sir of this manor, my new acquaintance, I will risk my life if it were poison instead of potion!" He was bluffing but he was still true to himself. "If I live after a plenty gulps, I will promise you and this gorgeous lady my assessment of the drink and then this bar can keep it."

He showed all his teeth, his grin was wide. You would come to wonder if he were a fool or just fearless.

"Dear lady, don't fright," She was sitting quietly and observing them.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
Caelas looked at the red of her face, turning his head back to the man as if he hadn't noticed, not wanting to cause her any discomfort since she had already said something about attraction being skin deep. The high elf placed the lid on the cider bottle, placing it back on the shelf behind the counter as he patiently awaited, hoping the man didn't take offense as his words. He only had Ania's, and his own well being in mind. Caelas reached over quickly, pulling the bartenders stool behind him to sit, looking at Ania, then back to Baer, hoping she didn't notice. "Very well, my good sir. Please, here is your glass." Caelas said as he scooted the man's glass closer to him, wondering just what the smell of the contents of the bottle would smell like alone.
(Edited.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces