Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ralic nodded in acknowledgment, watching as she took a seat. He tried not to stare though. He had been creepy enough. No. He wasn't still bitter. Not at all. His body tensed when she said demoness. He didn't like the sounds of that. His tail stilled from its normal sway. "what did she want?"

Thieving Rogue

Saria took note of Ralic tensing up, which was a good sign for her. She felt a little more at ease about her own hesitations regarding the situation, just by seeing Ralic react the same way. She again sipped at her coffee.

"The establishment is called Malevolence of Innocence." she said matter-of-factly. "They are an old assassins crew, looking to form an alliance with us." She looked down at the coffee a moment before swirling it around in the mug. "They have a past similar to the Heartless. Lots of interesting background it sounds. They want to form an alliance to help bring in business, and also offer protection to us." She again turned her attention to Ralic. "The demoness, Akako, mentioned that they have some pretty strong entities that frequent MoI."

Saria and Ralic knew each other very well. They had been together for over 10 years, even though some of those years were less than ideal to say the least. Ralic knew Saria's past with vampires and creatures of darkness.
Ralic raised a brow at the proposition that Saria had been given. It sounded strange to say the least. What use did they have witha hodge podge group, such as the one who frequent the manor. "A group of assassins, eh?" He mused out loud as he continued to think about. At first it sounded good, but it made him feel more like they were being recruited rather than allies. They were powerful entities who kill for a price. Not really a lot that he wished would frequent their establishment if it wasn't necessary. However, nothing is stopping them from muscling an alliance. Did they really have a choice?

Ralic looked grim as he stood in silence. "Can we trust them? I don't find the company of if those who can turn on you for a pretty penny to be comforting"

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded at the insight Ralic gave. It was true that this establishment could easily turn on them. "There's more to being an assassin than just money." She countered. "Its a code of honor to be an assassin. I would be willing to guess that they wouldn't turn on us for money. But the question still stands if we can trust them not to turn."

She sipped at her coffee again, thinking for a few minutes before speaking. "I may be biased considering the representative who spoke with me was a demoness. But I have bad feelings about it. I feel like this is a place of darkness, and the fact is that you can't trust darkness." She glanced over at Ralic, her words having a double meaning. He was lost in darkness for the past 5 years or so.

"I think I'm going to check the place out. Possibly later today." She hadn't yet decided if she was going to bring anyone with her. She didn't feel like she was really on her best game when Ralic was around yet, and Stykes would agree to anything that was female and living. Or un-dead. The other options were Jorildyn, who was trying to keep his identity a secret; Ania, who has yet to show her ability to really defend herself; and Yuni, who honestly would probably be Saria's best pick at this point.

Ralic shrugged when she mentioned a code of honor. He had his doubts. Enough money can change a lot of things, even loyalty but he decided not to argue with her about it. Instead, they both sat in silence, thinking, thigh they both seemed to be on the same page. He, too, don't want to be associated with such darkness. It was seductive enough and has burned him, yet he still struggled like an addict, though he'd never admit it to anyone. He looked at Saria with a blank look, hoping she was just hinting to what happened and not his dark magic use. "your words are too true." He agreed softly.

When she said she was going to visit, he tensed again. He wanted to protect her but it wouldn't be the best environment for him. "take someone with you. Even that prince," he sounded disgusted at his proposal but continued. "i want you home safe"
__________It seems Elijah had took comfort at The Heartless Manor for he had been sleeping there, for what seemed like days. Now however, he was currently resided only a few feet away from where Raria and Ralic were having there conversation. He overhearing there troubles, he could only sigh. Contemplating his own power, in comparison to the assassin group Saria had mentioned previously. It seemed organizations such as malevolence of innocence, could threaten Elijah's survival in this world. He could only think of growing stronger now, time would be his most valuable asset.

Elijah wouldn't order a drink this evening, he simply needed to think.

Thieving Rogue

Saria looked up at Ralic quickly, her eyes flaring up just enough to show her annoyance. "Ralic, I'm not quite sure you understand the word prince" She said sternly. "There are very few people in this world that are actively in authority over me. He is one of them. You will speak to him and about him with the respect his title deserves. He has the title for a reason."

She returned her gaze to her coffee before sipping at it again. Several minutes of silence passed, as Saria considered continuing the conversation about MoI or moving on, now that she and Ralic had a few rare moments alone.

Her brows furrowed and her ears twitched back, physical signs of her trying to make a decision inside her own mind. At last she looked up at Ralic. "I know you want me home safe." Her tone was softer now, no longer stern as before. "But I don't know if this is my home anymore. And I don't know if I want to come home to you."

Thieving Rogue

Elijah Cross

Saria glanced up. Of course when she finally was trying to have a decent conversation she would be interrupted. But, this is the price of being the owner of the manor. Duty calls.

She stood up from her seat, placing her mug in the half sink behind the bar. "Hello Elijah," she started, forcing a smile in her attempts to move on past her personal issues. Perhaps always switching from 'real' Saria to 'professional' Saria was hurting her mental state more than helping it.

"Anything I can get for you? Something to eat or drink perhaps?"
At this point Stykes had finally managed to coax himself from sleep, dressing quickly for the day to come. He had chosen to prepare himself for travel once again, preparing to take leave and explore past the manor. It was clear Saria was going to need more time before she would be ready to pursue her family into darkness. After the previous night's tussle he decided it may be best to carry a weapon of sorts with him. For the first time in ages he removed his scarf, tucking it away in a duffel bag he kept in his room. He slipped on a simple cut off tee, and fit himself into a pair of snug fitting brown pants, which tucked in underneath the large boots he had chosen to wear. The boots went up to his knees and were held in place with metal straps. Finally he threw a long brown trench coat over him, tightly fitting at the top it extenuated his features well, hugging his shoulders and upper arms, and loosening around his wrists to allow mobility. The coat extended past his waist, and covered the lower portion of his body almost like a cloak, a long split down the middle allowing him to walk and extend his legs without and difficulty. Finally, he adorned a large caliber custom made revolver, one he hadn't touched in quite some time. After strapping on the holster and belt it was attached to he set the weapon inside its resting place, hoping to himself he wouldn't have to use it. He had cut his hair the previous night as well, no longer was it covering part of his face, rather it was cut into a short mess atop his head, pointing every which way allowing both of his jade eyes to be seen without issue. He had chosen to cover his hands with black leather gloves, giving him a mental satisfaction of grip without having to tear his hands needlessly. After his self make over and a brief look in the mirror, he finally left his room. He took note in the hallway of the blood left by the odd mechanical man the night before, reinforcing his decision in arming himself, before making his way down the stairs, and into the dining area.
"Morning!"
He stated warmly to the room, it seemed Saria and Ralic were discussing something important. He could only speculate for now, but he hoped it was about their 'fun' little meeting the previous day.
__________Elijah would shake his head, "No thanks Saria." He replied, and though it wasn't usually one to speak his opinion, he felt like he should do so. So he did, lethargically. "That group, malevolence of innocence, I've herd of them a few time around these parts. They're leader is highly respected, I believe his name was Leo, or so I've herd." He finished. Hoping his information might be of some use to them.

Thieving Rogue

Elijah Cross

Saria quirked a brow at the information Elijah provided. Suddenly she was quite interested in her visitor and she pulled up a seat across from him at the bar. Sitting down, she folded her hands in front of her and tilted her head just slightly to the side, showing her interest.

"I have no doubt that Leo is a highly respected man," she started with a soft smile. "My concern is why he is respected. Is he respected as a moral leader, or respected out of fear?" She wasn't sure if Elijah knew the answers to these questions, but she watched curiously to see if he knew anything more about MoI. She'd like to gather as much intel as possible before she visited.
Ralic grit his teeth when she flared about that prince. He wasn't his prince but he'd stay quiet but her next words pierced his soul. He swallowed thickly, trying to gain his composure. "Fine," he muttered as he round the bar. He had taken all he could. "go where you will. Your elf homeland or what have you but your family is here and if you're to blind to see it, i don't care if you come home." With that, he left and went upstairs

(grocery stores suck)

Lack_EXE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 6 Total: 25 (2-40)

(( lack rolls into action ))
__________Elijah Would run his fingers through his head, letting the weight of his head fall upon his hand, his elbow held his head so not to fall upon the table. He scratched it vigorously. "Well, I know he's definitely been around for sometime, and when in terms of strength, well lets just say he's said to be elite. No doubt his crew would be any less. Though I have no clue were he gains his respect from, wether its through fear, or leadership, I just don't know. If they've offered you an alliance, the only thing you've got to be asking yourself; What does he have to gain from you? I have seen many cases were leaders will try to expand there guilds by allying small factions. But what's the reason behind it. Ya know." He ended, His eyes had closed halfway through his conversation. He was still a bit groggy from sleeping, and eager to grow in strength.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Caelas opened the door for Jorildyn who stepped in to close it behind him. The guard decided to go around to enter in the front door while the white elf came through the kitchen door to stand behind the counter, looking at apologetically for not being there to help out. He had met his other guard half way to learn that it would take a few days longer to gather the funds. Jorildyn ordered that he make haste back to Rhy'Din, giving him one more week before he would send Caelas as well to get the job done. He scanned the place which seemed to be filled with quite a few more customers since he was last there. "Please Lady Saria, go rest. I will take care of everything. I do apologize for my absence the past two days." The prince said as he smiled lightly, hoping she wouldn't be to displeased with him.
(Small update please. I see we have a few more guests. Awesome.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff