Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-GiantPanDaisy-

The scream quickly stopped Kira's cheerful laughter. Thanatos reassured her and left her to lean against the door frame with Yuni giggling madly along the ceiling, leaving the kitchen to investigate.

A tall man with curly black hair and multifaceted jade eyes cautiously moved through the bar towards the hallway. He looked like someone out of the early 1900s with a casual suit and tie, though he had a vague Greek accent. Thanatos saw the girl in the corner with one of the Heartless creatures staring at her, to which he calmed at. It wasn't anything serious.

"Ah, please calm. These are harmless creatures, I have been told." The pale man said, hoping he sounded reassuring enough. Honestly he didn't know much on these shadow things except that they didn't really like being in his presence. And so the tiny ant-like thing shrunk away into its own darkness.

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
𝕷 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖊
╔════════════════════════

● Lince quickly looked up to lay eyes on an tall man that seemed to jump out of a 1900's mens magazine. Her eyes went from the creature back to the man then back to the creature itself as it seemed to blend in with the shadows. Lince inched down the hallway her back to the wall. " nothing i have ever seen before, and are there more like that? " she looked still a little startled from the encounter. "i ….uh….lince" she gathered her composure and stuck her hand out to the man. "my name is Lince thank you by the way"

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
/quote]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-GiantPanDaisy-

Thanatos was relieved that the female managed to calm herself. He wasn't very good in the social interaction department. That's what happens when you haven't been in a physical form in ages... It actually took him a moment to realize he was supposed to shake the woman's hand in greeting, and so he hesitantly did. Even through his leather gloves, he would feel cold. The shake barely lasted a moment with his own introduction.

"Thanatos. And, yes, I do believe there are more of them. I know very little of them. That their name is Heartless, and that they are of no concern." The odd angel explained before switching gears, trying to rejoin the others to alleviate the pressure of having to be social. "Ah, would you like a drink? Or food? I do not work here but I can find someone who does."

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
𝕷 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖊

● Lince quickly sensed the mans hesitation as he shook her hand, feeling the coldness threw his gloves she could only assume he was of some other, or just a cold person in general. Yet she had to remind herself this is a place she sought for relaxation from the field, pushing or asking questions would be rude, so she pulled back a bit to remain polite and to give the man some room. "ah,….yes if you wouldn't mind just would like a room actually" It was obvious the man had other pirouettes in mind, it didn't mind her she was appreciative over his help.

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-GiantPanDaisy-

Thanatos really had no idea how the business owner went about getting rooms for people... Though hasty to get the girl what she needed, the tall man stepped back towards the bar room and beckoned Lince to follow.

"Let us see about this room of yours, hm? Yunique!" Thanatos called while heading towards the kitchen door, hearing both the giggles of Kira and Yuni.

The two females peeped their heads out, cheeks streaked with various colors of jam or syrup like some playful warpaint. The Nekojin twitched her orange feline ears, her unseen tail wagging behind her.

"Yeah Thanny?" The kittenteen cheekily asked. Kira giggled a bit more, acting very childishly for an angel considered so motherly...

Thanatos paused to give a 'Really?' face to the two of them, sighed for a moment, then straightened. "How does one acquire a room here?"

"Oh, ya jus' go up the stairs 'nd find a room that's unlocked, I think. If it's unlocked, it's yours till ya leave." Yuni explained, looking at him and beyond to find who he was figuring this out for.

(( I'm sorry for the delay. ))
((*doesn't log in in forever. Too lazy to catch up.*))

Mohan was sitting in his chair in the lab, his feet propped up on his desk, pushing backwards and reclining the office chair. His arms were crossed and he looked around the lab, thinking.

Eyes fell to Frayda, who was still in a coma. He hadn't seen any of the vampires since the tornado of crap happened, and he had been focused on Kira until now, but he had some moments to think. It was quiet.

He considered packing up again and hiding away like he did last time. Travel with the friends he had made before. But he didn't want to abandon the people here. He considered moving Frayda to a new place where she would be safe -- but then, who would watch over her? What if she passed away, or what if she woke up?

An arm moved from his chest to the back of his neck, rubbing slightly; a nervous habit. He can't make such a decision alone. Or on an empty stomach.

A low rumble emitted from him as he realized how hungry he was. He popped off of the chair and headed out of the lab, shoving his hands into his lab coat pockets as he made his way towards the bar.

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
𝕷 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖊

● Lince looked over to where he spoke, to see charming faces covered with food poking out of the door. This made her giggle at the cuteness that appeared, "thank you, much appreciated" She waved to the girls as she then turned to the man and stuck out her hand once more "thank you as well, ill be off then!"

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Nuh prob!" Yuni's slate haired head popped back into the kitchen, followed by a giggling Kira. It sounded like they were debating on what to cook, multiple pots and pans clanging within the kitchen.

Thanatos shook his head a little bit, hearing footsteps making their way downstairs but turning his attention to Lince. He saw her bring her hand out once more, which he hesitantly shook. "It was nothing. Please enjoy your stay here."

Omnipresent Poster

Vintrict was seated in the main room, rather quiet as he was staring off with his cheek rested against a hand. His thoughts were on Saria. He knew she was upset with him, but he could not tell to what extent and whether her current predicament, whatever it may be, was making her more angry or not. Not to mention she told him away, which narrowed his eyes. He was a little disappointed for her doing that, but he always wanted to know whether she did it cause she did not want to be bothered by anyone or simply because of him. It caused him to groan and mettle with the thought in his head, switching to his other cheek as he fumbled around in the dark for answers. Or maybe this was just what made elves special. She was good at hiding her intentions from him. He wasn't use to many women being like that to him.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vintrict

Seeing as Kira and Yuni had gone to make food earlier, Thanatos has brought himself to the library to catch up on the history he missed out on in the area. Kai was still out hunting.

Once the motherly angel and the Nekojin left the kitchen with hands full of small trays of food, they set up shop on the bar counter. Soups and salads for Kira, the vegetarian. Meats and vegetables for Yuni, especially beef and bacon. Can never have enough bacon... Sitting down, Kira noticed the man sitting by himself and spoke to Yuni before popping a grape in her mouth.

"My. He looks glum."

"Hm?" Yuni looked up, half of her face dug deep into her burger. Seeing that it was Vintrict Kira was referring to, her feline ears perked up as she hastily downed her big bite. "I know that grumpybutt! Grumpybutt! I mean, Vinny! What're ya doin' all the way o'er there, alone?"

Omnipresent Poster

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Vintrict did notice the two coming out of the kitchen to eat. He stared at them, recognizing them. He never really sat down and talked with Kira, but he knew Yuni well enough. Then his eyes increased in size when Yuni gave him quite the words to refer to him by. That caused him to chuckle a bit, leaning forward.

"Hello, Yuni," he said, his voice being carried through the air to their ears with ease. Just a subtle use of his power of air, is all. "I'm not being grumpy. Just thinking."

He stood to his feet, walking over to where they were eating.

"Can I ask you guys a question? What's wrong with Saria?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vintrict

"Well ya look grumpy when ya do a lot o' thinking." Yuni asserted playfully, tail wagging behind her as she chose to sit on the counter with her burger. Kira remained on her stool, appreciating the rest for her weakened form and the sweet taste of cantaloupe. The question got the both of them very curious, icy blue and pigeon blood eyes exchanging a glance. They couldn't really say, but they knew where Saria had gone. Yuni shrugged a bit.

"I'm nuh really sure. A lot o' s**t's gone down in the past few months. 'nd Saria's always been on edge and too serious. Her best friend is in a coma right now..." Yuni looked down with some guilt, before continuing. "I dun think she's seen Ralic in a while, 'nd that really bugs her."

"Mm... Perhaps the building haunts her with desperation?" Kira suggested quietly, offering the bowl up in case Vintrict would like any of the grapes, melon bits, kiwi or orange slices. "One may only bear so much..."

Omnipresent Poster

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

"What? She never told me that."

He sort of frowned. He grabbed a grape from the bowl and tossed it into his mouth, giving him something to busy his mouth with.

"Well, I guess if it's her problem, then she can deal with it. I shouldn't intrude on her personal business."

He turned around, pacing a bit away.
A gust of wind showed its presence in front of the manor. Within seconds the current would disperse as a figure landed lightly to the ground. With a light tap, the femme rose elegantly, her pale lips would curl into a soft smile as her blue orbs stared to the welcoming sign. Surely he was here. She took out a small folded piece of paper and looked at it, double checking that she was at the right place. Indeed, she was. Vintrict was kind enough to write down where he would be venturing to and surely enough Vatali was able to find the spot. Putting the sheet away, the angel's white feathers began to reside into an arch. Indeed the winged limbs where a bit of a nuisance in the common world. She had yet to find a magician who can hide them properly. With a step, the blonde made her way on in.

Upon entering, the angel's eyes would scan the room, looking for a familiar light haired male. She wore a casual attire in which, Vintrict was so kind to provide. She had on a dark navy plaid skirt, to compliment that, she had on white knee length stockings and dark loaf shoes. Her top was a well tailored white sweater. Turning her head she crossed her arms and somewhat look a bit troubled. But sure enough that frown turned upside down.

"Ah!" She exclaimed.

With her feet lightly making way, Vatali had found the person she was looking for, Vintrict. "Mr Vintrict." Vatali said before approaching him and the said person he was conversing with. "I finally found you~ " She cooed, smiling very warmly. Her eye would set on the other presence of the female. She nodded to her kindly. "Hello." She added. A distant warmth would be felt from Vatali , for her kind was of the good nature.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vintrict

Vatali

"Probably didn't wanna bother ya with it. Dun take it too personally. Saria's really stubborn..." Yuni guessed, taking a bit of her burger. "But... that's all I know that could be botherin' 'er. I 'aven't gotten a chance to talk to her much lately."

Kira frowned a little. "Nor I. I worry for her."

"Me too... I dun wanna be left 'ere alone again..." Yuni grumped a little, remembering the months on end that she took care of this place in the elf's absence. This place only lived with Saria. Otherwise, it was a desolate structure filled with the Heartless.

Both Nekojin and constructor angel looked up as an angelic female entered the room and greeted Vintrict almost immediately. Kira instantly missed her own wings, too weak to manifest the beautiful dove appendages for now. But she gave the female a warm smile as Yuni gave her brightest grin and a wave.

"'allo! Welcome to the Heartless. If ya need anythin', lemme know. I'm apparently the only staff 'ere for the moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff