Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
He looked back over to Stykes and then to Sari, nodding slightly. "What this man means, m'lady is that I am in search of a queen. I am to inherit kingship over the southern border and palace. Until then King Aero rules over it in my stead. While I am on my quest." Jorildyn stated as he turned back slightly to give the place a quick scan. She must not have known about those hunting him, or about his specific type of race which was good for him, hoping he could at least keep that part sealed. The prince closed his eyes for a moment while running a hand through his snow white hair. "Usstan sieva dos telanth ilythiiri?" Jorildyn asked, hoping she would understand what he was saying, though not to many elves spoke drow.

Thieving Rogue

Saria smiled at the food, especially since it was delivered via a Heartless. She happily began to munch on the food that Yuni had prepared. She turned to her as she asked Stykes about how much she owes.

"How about you just be our cook?" Saria offered. "This food is great. We'd love to keep you around. As long as you're working, your meals and room are free."

Thieving Rogue

Oh, so that's what they meant by a Queen!

Saria half laughed as Jorildyn spoke. She bit her lower lip as she thought. This obviously wasn't her preferred language.

"Usstan tlun natha lotha rusty pholor ol, drill siyo. Usstan telanth Ilythiiri."

It really was fun being able to use her linguistic skills again. It had been too long.

Noting the elves words, whom he now knew as Jorildyn through Saria, he extended his hand snidely to Yuni. Very confident in his wager at this point.
"Deal?"
He thought back to the services they had provided the young nekojin with the day prior, as far as He was concerned she was dying and needed help.
"The other day is on me, but I'd be glad to fetch ya a rootbeer kiddo"
He wasn't exactly sure how old the neko was, but he was taller and much larger so it felt natural calliing her 'kiddo'. He waited for her response before fetching her drink.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania waved at all before taking a seat at the bar, it was improper for her to just cut into a conversation. "Yeah Bane decided that it was safe enough for us to be free for a little bit." Smiling she shrugged her slender shoulders gently not knowing what to say. "How are you today? I haven't seen you in a while. And you my nekojin friend how do you fair this evening."

Thieving Rogue

Saria quirked her head to the side slightly as Ania mentioned being free. It wasn't quite clicking to Saria yet that Ania was a fae. "Well, the Heartless is always a safe place." She said with a nod. "Or at least we try to make it safe."

((going to have to leave in a few minutes))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
He smiled once she spoke in the drow tongue. He hadn't had a conversation in drow since his uncle was alive. Jorildyn also noticed her modesty, noting that she was not at all rusty from what he could tell. "Ves bwael. Lu'oh verve inbal dos dro wun l' thac'zil d' Gaia, xor xun dos inth pholor returning ulu Rhy'Din? Udos gumash telanth rivvin ka dos daewl?" The white elf went on as he looked at her, then moving his eyes away as to not stare. He also managed to ignore all the other's in the bar who had been discussing his quest among themselves. "I will have another bottle of green ale, if it is not a bother, m'lady."

( This is my last post. I have to be going. I'm pretty sure I won't be on tomorrow, sorry. It's possible, but I doubt it. God bless. Night everyone.)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni was chortling as she returned to Stykes, her ears catching Drow-tongue but her mind only able to translate bits of it. Something about being able to speak it. Eh. Nothing too exciting yet. The Nekojin had a tiny feeling in her gut-- not where she was stabbed-- that she might lose this bet. Still, she shook hands with the man with a grin. "Deal."

"Be a cook?" Brow scrunched up slightly. This would be a new position for her, though she always cooked random things at her family's other taverns. Should be the same thing. Yuni grinned at Saria, tail wagging. "I'd love to. But if ya oven explodes... It wasn't me."

Ovens just loved Yuni...

A grateful smile was given to Stykes, just before it died and was replaced by a pout. "Kiddo? I ain't that small, am I? Damn."

Then to Ania, as she addressed her. "I'm farin' quite nicely, now that I got a sorta job and a room. How 'bout yaself? Lookin' a bit different, eh?"

(( Night Truth! ))

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded to Jorildyn's request for another green ale, and she happily obliged.

"Common tongue is preferred, yes." she said in response to him. "I've been roaming Gaia for many years now. It's been a long, long time since I left Rhy'Din. I'd tell you the exact years, but a lady never reveals her age." She joked.

"I never really thought about going back to tell you the truth." She said, thinking back to her homeland and where she grew up.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"That is reassuring saria, thank you for that" relaxing against the counter she took in a deep breath and let her eyes roam the new male that entered the bar. Well she assumed he was new considering he wasn't there the last time she checked. Though for the past couple hours or days which ever she had been slightly off kilter. But with new found freedom she would enjoy all before it would come to an end.
Stykes grinned as Yuni and himself sealed their bet, and gleefully set off to fetch the girl her drink. As the elves spoke, he ignored it. He had absolutely no idea what they were saying and didn't care to. In his mind it was rather rude to disclude others from your conversation in such ways unless you did not know the words. It wasn't anything that resonated deeply within him, and he moved on quickly. He'd been so preoccupied with placing wagers on stupid things though, that he hadn't even noticed Ania enter the room, who was rather pale in comparison to normal.
"Hey Ania, your usual?"
He greeted warmly as he reached the counter, heading to the small refrigerator to retrieve a single can of root beer. He laughed as he picked up on Yuni's comment, not even bothering with a response. It brought him a small amount of pleasure to know he'd found a button to push.

(( night truth, also sidenote, pg 20 only took 8 years, yay, or 5, i dont know im not a mathmatician ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Hey dear, thinking just a glass of scotch will do just fine for the moment. Want something else to wet my whistle tonight." Smiling at him chuckling at the two while the bickered it reminding her of Bane and herself.

"Maybe a vodka to chase, or something strong or weak. Kinda just wanna drink tonight and not worry about it. With out Bane here I don't have to worry about mister grumpy to ruin my fun."
He obliged, placing Yuni's soda on the counter before going through the process of fetching one of his nicer bottle of scotch, and filling a glass midway, adorning it with three square ice cubes from the freezer. Once complete he set it on the counter and thought about the second drink request, rather odd indeed. After a bit of thought he filled a small shot glass with vodka, and pushed it near the scotch glass on the counter.
"Scotch and a maybe vodka for the lady"
As he finished speaking he waved to Yuni to grab her soda, not wanting to run around the room delivering drinks. He didn't mind bartending but he wasn't a server.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni grinned a bit as she moved to take the can off the counter. She was tempted to shake it and pull a prank on Stykes... But she'll save it for another time. He was her bet-buddy, not yet her victim, and she just got the job. Would be a shame to ruin that so soon.

"Lemme know how our wager goes." She said to the tender before taking a swig. "I'm gonna go... check, on some things. Toodlioo~"

With a raised can in farewell to everyone, the Nekojin skipped on out of the Heartless and disappearing into one of her ink-fire vortexes.

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ νєяσиι¢α ║▌║▌║█│▌

Veronica sat back and watched the room. She observed those coming in and out, defining in her mind who was worth what. The prince seemed fair enough, not having any authority over her. The girl Saria....she must have been the owner. Both elves. She remembered the stories that her father had told her when she was young. "A prince, you say?" she said slyly, leaning on the table and looking at the two, crooked smile in place. "This is an honor. There's no need to be modest, prince. You deserve any formalities you're given. And technically...you're kind of my prince too, so I guess I should show you the same respect as the loyal...what was it again? Saria? Yeah, Saria." She said and gave a little curtsy motion while still staying seated. She laughed softly. "Oh, I don't mean to pick, Saria. Really, though, I have a little elf myself," she said, laughing a little at herself. "My ancestors were elves. But my great-great-great-great-even more great grandfather paired off with a human woman. Their half-breed paired off with another human, and so on. Eventually the culture and genes were lost to the family. But it does explain how I can have such dark natural hair paired with ivory skin," she explained and brushed some hair from her face, stealing a side glance at Stykes, reminding him of what he was missing. "Oh how rude, sir. My name is Veronica. It's a pleasure," she said, and held out her hand.

{{of course everyone goes to bed once I finally get on, lol}}

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items