Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria watched as Ralic transformed and bolted, leaving her alone to her thoughts.

Everything felt very unreal. But she knew it was real. She quickly made her way into the bathroom attached to her room and stepped inside, running some cold water from the faucet and splashing it in her face. The chill water did a great job at "waking" her up, assuring her that she wasn't dreaming.

She turned around, leaning back against her sink as she scanned her bathroom. What Ralic said danced through her head, how he'd been following her for years. Well he better had respected her privacy, too. She smirked at the sass in her own mind, but the smirk faded as she continued to think about all the weird crap that happened to her over the past couple of years. The drafts, the curtains moving when there was no breeze, the chills, -- honestly, all of the signs of ghostly activity. And as a hunter, dang, she should've realized what was going on. In retrospect everything was so obvious.

She picked up a towel and dried off her face, returning to the mirror and smoothing out her blue hair. She really was hungry, but she really needed a drink as she mentioned. She quickly changed clothes into her usual hunting attire - her favorite outfit, due to how comfortable it was and how easily it held her assortment of daggers. Making sure she was properly covered and armed, she stepped out of her bathroom and then out of her bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her.

She looked around at the hallway, seeing that no one else was on the second floor quite yet. She could hear a good bit of conversations happening downstairs in the bar. It seems like the place was quite lively today while she was busy having a mental breakdown and facing Ralic.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"What is the beginnin' 'o eternity,
the end 'o time and space,
the beginnin' 'o the end,
and the end 'o e'ery place?"

Yuni sang quietly to herself, entering a momentary daze while everyone else was going about their eating and cleaning. Her ears spun slowly like little satellites atop her slate hair, tail smoothly swaying by her knee. She hadn't noticed her odd choice of a hymn, nor how a Heartless critter had taken her empty dishes. A hiccup brought her out of this daze, shock making her icy eyes blink owlishly. Looking around, she found that the white haired elf was still around-- or back?-- and that she heard footfalls upstairs and a light landing outside.

Pursing her lips, Yuni decided to act like she hadn't spaced out like that and rested her cheek on a fist with her elbow propped onto the bar counter.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Noticing there was no one to serve him, he stood up and placed his hands on the counter, flipping over to land on the other side. Jorildyn reached on to one of the shelves to take a bottle of green ale. He hopped back over and sat on his stool, opening the bottle. Jorildyn smirked and pressed the rim to his lips, drinking down some of the cool, thick green liquid. The elf then proceeded to place his hand in his satchel to pull out a silver coin, placing it on the bar. That would cover a few more drinks as well. The prince placed his white swirl marked arm on the counter, resting his head on his arm. "Nrunnin isto." He rolled his green, white pupil eyes over to the woman sitting a few stools away, pointing at the bottle of ale. "Would you like one m'lady?"
(Small edit.)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
If this were any other place, like her one of her brothers' or even her mother's, Yuni would be behind that counter. But this wasn't, and it seemed Stykes was the main tending man. Yuni just provided today's big meal. She became amused when the elf took a shortcut around the bar and helped himself to a drink. She didn't blame him, though alcohol never sat well with her. But then he made a show of either weariness, or even depression, and the Nekojin quirked a slate eyebrow.

"Why so glum, chum? Do I need to do a funny?" Yuni spared him a friendly grin, tail wagging playfully behind her as she looked at him. He offered her a drink like his, to which she crinkled her nose and snickered with a shake of her head. "It'll be a messy night if I 'ave one. Thanks anywho~"

(( Edited due to that edit thingthing~ ))

Thieving Rogue

With a deep sigh, Saria began her descent down the stairs towards all the voices in her bar room. Stykes probably had his hands full taking care of everyone while she was... well. not herself.

She stepped into the bar room looking around at all the people hanging out. It seems everything was running smoothly down here.

Walking over to the counter, she smiled seeing Yuni. "Hello Yuni," she said, glad to see the nekojin on her feet and not in any apparent pain.

She turned to see who else was behind the counter -- as her customers often jumped behind to help themselves -- and saw Jorildyn. The elf caught her off guard for a few reasons, firstly because he was an elf and it had been a long time since she had encountered another elf like herself, but also because of who he was.

Immediately she straightened her posture, as she was always taught to when in the presence of royalty. She bowed her head in respect to the prince.

"Prince Jorildyn," She began, her tone now hushed with respect. "This is truly an honor. I never expected to be hostess to the prince of the Kyrstal kingdom."
Stykes laughed a bit at the elve's display of acrobatics, it was his own fault for not paying close enough attention that he was forced to serve himself. At least he had paid. He examined Yuni while she sang a soft hymm to herself. The nekojin was rather odd to him and he wasn't quite sure exactly what to make of her yet. As he was about to comment on the elves markings he took note of Saria entering the area. Immediately overtaken by confusion as she spoke to the elven man.
"Prince?"
He echoed behind Saria, her voice was clearly more respectful than his, but what could you expect from a human with little knowledge of elven ways and caste systems.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
He saw her out of the corner of his eyes, straightening her posture, then bowing. He placed a hand out and shook his head, running a hand through his hair as he listened to her address him, revealing his identity. She was invisible for a moment to him until he realized her elvish features, and pointed ears. "Hello m'ady. Please, the honor is mine. I didn't expect to come in contact with someone from Rhy'Din. Are you from the province of the kingdom?" He asked as he stood up and bowed himself before returning to his seat. The white elf took the bottle and drank heavily before setting the empty bottle down. "I am sure you are not, I do not think I would forget a face like yours, m'lady."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni gave a bright grin to the elven woman as she finally decided to join the land of the living, tail waving on over her. "'Sup, Miss Saria! Ya jus' missed the feast! I can go heat some leftovers up for ya, if ya like?"

She didn't expect to get an answer too soon, as it was apparent the snowy haired lad was to be the fixation of her attention for now. Icy eyes looked between Saria, to the elf lad, to Stykes. Yuni felt almost as confused as the scarf-loving male, but mostly because she hadn't been in the Kyrstal Kingdom. Might have to put that on her bucket list now.

"Prince." Yuni confirmed for Stykes, nodding as if she knew all along like some Sherlock effin' Holmes. And seeing as the two elves of the room were gonna be busy with each other, the Nekojin rummaged into her jeans pocket to take out a quirky gadget to tinker with. How it fit in that pocket, she'll never tell.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Blue orbs opened to stare at the sky above the manor; the fae had left the main room in the middle of things to clear the mind. Bane had vanished long ago forcing the glamour she used to ripple back. Allowing all to gaze upon moonlitr flesh and jeweled eyes that captured attention. A lazy smile played along pink lips. Her brother had let her for once be free to do as she wished with out being himself. Deep down she knew he blamed herself for the marks that lingered forever imprinted.

It wasn't the case for her she wore then proud like trophies of war a symbol of her strength to endure. Slowly peeling the body off of the roof in very cat like movrmtns she jumped to the ground. Excitement reflected in her features making her glow even more.

"Bye Bane, till we meet again"

Speaking to the wind knowing bit would reach her brothers ears with time. Turning away from the woods and reentering the manner feeling like a new woman. More comfortable in ones skin. An air of confiedence floater around her that was more then before. Picking up and twisting black hair into a messy bun a soft hum radiated from the throat. Soft and sweet in sound; an old song from her people with words long forgotten

Thieving Rogue

Saria straightened up, shaking her head at Jorildyn's question. "No, I'm afraid I'm not. I'm from the other side of the map, where we bend the foliage." She smiled and then turned her attention back to Yuni. "I would love something to eat. Thank you."

She glanced at Stykes for his not-very-respectful tone, but then she really didn't blame him. It didn't seem like the prince was trying to reveal his identity, so he probably was used to being treated less than what he deserves. "Has everything been okay down here?" she asked Stykes as she pulled out a mug, filling it with hot water, and grabbing a tea bag. One of her special blends that she made, specifically to calm her nerves after Ralic shows up and now she's in the presence of a prince.

Stykes, at this point knowing full well Yuni was even more sarcastic than he was, slowly moved through the room to beside the neko, scotch glass still in hand. He might have been a bit sneakier if his boots didn't echo through the room like John Wayne walking through a saloon in an old western town. In a moment of self entertainment, and purely going off the Neko's drink of choice the previous day he decided to offer her a wager.
"Case uh rootbeer says he tries to take Saria to be his queen"
As he spoke he nudged Yuni playfully, he spoke quietly more for atmosphere than anything, knowing very well from his time with Saria both elves would hear him without a problem. He took a sip of his glass and acknowledged Saria's question
"Everythings been, great"
Mid sentence he paused and looked around a bit, processing everything that had happened.
After a few minutes of hesitation in the cold, Zera finally came to a conclusion.... She was lost and needed a place to stay the night. The large, mysterious manor that stood before her was as good as any.

She had sworn that she had seen a light turn on in one of the upper windows, so perhaps this place was not vacant and there would be someone in there who might let her borrow a room for a night.

Shivering, Zera walked up the last few steps and into the manor. All was silent and dark and her hope of someone being there to greet her quickly diminished. It seemed like there was no one around at all. A chill ran down her spine.

Zera was a simple woman with no magnificant traits to make her stand out from all the other women of the town, but that was just how she liked it. The less attention she got, the less trouble she managed to get into. Ever since she was old enough to walk, Zera seemed to have an uncanny sence of getting into trouble, either by knocking something down and breaking it, or simply by getting into a little mischeif.

She was slim, but short, her height only reaching just above five feet. But her deep auborn hair hung loose with a slight wave down to her waist. Her skin was unfammished by freckles or "beauty marks", and the only thing that stood out on her was the color of her eyes, a light shade of green, almost yellow, that seemed to light up.

Her clothes were simple as well, a deep blue blouse that had long, loose sleeves, and a pair of blue jeans, tight fitting to her form until it reached her knees, where the ends of the pants flared out a bit.

Being in this unfamiliar manor made her both afraid and excited. It didnt seem like anyone was about, might as well take a peek around and see what she could find...

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
He nodded as she spoke, sitting up straight. He truly did not want his identity revealed, but it would not be a problem if some knew him for who he really was. "Please, treat me as you would any other customer. I did not come to be treated like a prince, but to search for something." He eyed the bartender with a an apologizing smirk on his face, placing his right index finger up for another bottle. After that he would turn his attention back to her. "Please m'lady, how did you know who I was if you are not from the kingdom?" Jorildyn asked with a slight puzzled look on his face, hoping she wouldn't be one of the one's hunting him. Not that many of the hunters were elves, but he never did know. He ran another had through his hair, waiting slightly impatiently for the answer.
(Happy page 20! lol)

Thieving Rogue

Returning her look to Jorildyn, Saria smiled softly. "I'm an elf. I know the royal family that rules over my kind. Well, not personally obviously, but I know who is in authority over me. Please let me know if there is anything I can get for you, your highne-- sir."

She heard Stykes comment and looked at him questioningly. A queen? What was he talking about?

But before she could process the information any further, she noticed Ania step into the room but also heard footsteps in the hallway behind her, assuming it was Bane. She saw that Ania looked much different, however. Her skin was silkier, and she had tattoo markings on her skin.

"Hello Ania," She greeted as she sipped at her tea. "You look... different."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni flipped the cube-shaped thing over in her hands a few times, taking a small screwdriver from her other pocket to mess with a few different things. Then Stykes came over, one of her ears twitching each time his heavier foot fell. She laughed quietly under her breath at the bet, her other ears swiveled in the elves' general direction.

"Well, he says he's lookin' for somethin'~" Yuni supplied, applying a couple twists with the screwdriver to an exposed screw. "But a case 'o rootbeer says she turns 'im down... Could I 'ave a rootbeer, by the by? Also, how much do I owe for that, and for yesterday?"

Bright eyes looked up towards the door, ears perked forward. Ania had returned, but there was another pair after hers. Footsteps, towards the manor. A newcomer. Yuni pocketed the trinket and the tool, unbothered by it for now as she got up to get some food for Saria. She wasn't the bartender here.

A few minutes later, the Nekojin and a Heartless were carrying a plate and a bowl each of reheated oden, ramen, and gyoza. Yuni ate all the sashimi, typical... But at least she saved enough for both of the elves. The two placed the meals in front of Saria and the prince, figuring he'd be hungry enough for a bite.

"Enjoy~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces