Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Hartia
Mood: Aint no Sunshine
Shift:Six & ½ foot Male

xxxxxxxA pair of thick black brows rose far up on his forehead as his bar neighbor began to explain how old he was, Dexter paused in mid drag as this man over exacerbated the fact of his age. Yeah this wasn’t the first time he had run into some one that was not what they seemed, it was about 80% of the people he met now a days. Young men old enough to tell you stories about the old civil war, women strong enough to put your head though a wall… women that were actually men… yeah it took all kinds to make this little planet go round, and it made conversation such as this more interesting.

xxxxxxxThe look of amusement washed over his face, a wiry smirk pilling on the side of his lips. “Ha…” Dexter let out a deep brief snicker as he shook his head. “So your one of them races, eh? Unfortunately, I age like road kill on the hot pavement.” He watched as the pints of what he could only figure was a locally brewed beer were placed down before Dexter and his overly ripened company. The shifter gave half nod to the bar keep before throwing down a few gold to cover the round plus tip. He wasn’t quite sure what kind of place this was exactly, but it was better than what he had left behind… torches, pitch forks and all…

xxxxxxx“Hartia?” Dexter repeated his name, something of a mental cue to help him remember names. He placed his cigarette in the side of his mouth before offering out his calloused bruised hand to the man, completing his side of the introduction. “Dexter." The voice was slightly distorted as he balanced the cigarette’s filter on the edge of his lips. “Apologies for the kid comment, gramps.” He gave a coy smirk before settled back into his seat and wrapped his sausage like scared fingers around the pint before taking a nice long swig of the cool amber liquid. Oh Jesus Christ, it was delicious. The carbonation tickled the roof of his mouth for a moment in a refreshing spray of comfort. Leaning back, Dexter crossed his booted feet and rested his right forearm on the edge of the bar. “Nope, never been here before. Why? Is there something I should know about this place?”

ImNoHero

Dapper Genius

][I'm breaking my own rules here, but I don't really care. If you had read the first page, the acting bartender when Aries and myself are otherwise preoccupied (or not here), is a mechanical guardian named Mr. Wonder. He's kinda standing next to the bar 24/7. Just RP him.
Aries and I will be in shortly.][

Dangerous Businessman

Ali Ein

"It's nice to make your aquaintance."

H
e joyfully accepted the handshake, solidifying the beginning of a new friendship. Afterwards he would enlighten Dexter that there was nothing to worry about. Unless he was in danger of being eaten by the wolves known to frequent the area. Chances were slim. hell, Dexter could be one of them for all he knew.

"I don't think there is anything you should know....It's my first time here, but I'm here more so on business than R & R."

T
his place was a safe haven to many, but more importantly it was an old building. It had seen many suns and moons, tempered through time and space itself. what mysterious did this place hold, and how could Hartia unlock them. Was the owner even aware if the place truly had things he could or couldn't comprehend. Taking another drag on his cigarette he would maintain the flow of average conversation.

"What brings you here?"

xxxxxxx“Business?” He looked the elder young man over for a moment, as if surveying him. He didn’t come off like the business type, with the pretty face Hartia had, he could imagine model or some type of elven blood, which would explain the high age count. But it was not really something he could speculate too much on through appearances. Like his thought before, for all Dexter knew, Hartia could be a woman. In that thought, Dexter’s eyes shifted down to the chest of his current company. Nothing… Could be duct taped… The onyx haired male shook his head at the thought raising his pint to his lips once more, taking a gulp before speaking. “Real estate or a bounty hunter?” In all reality, there weren’t many “business men” that visited bars that weren’t after lost territories or some assassin or bounty hunter looking for their paycheck.

xxxxxxxFlicking the cigarette’s edge so that the ash fell into the appropriate tray on the bar top, he turned his copper eyes to the man for a moment. “Hm?” He gave a half nod hearing the expected question when you first meet someone. It was like being on an interview; it was always the same questions. “Well, I burnt a,” He paused and lifted his index and middle finger up to motion air quotes, “…proverbial bridge and decided it was time to stop walking.”

ImNoHero

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
Ania Corva
Lady of the Moonlight

Between her musings and self arguments Ania finally took note of the rum setting in front of her. The mechanical buzz was soft to her ears. It seemed that Mr. Wonder had gotten her another glass of the sweet liquid. Picking up said glass she took a hearty sip from it before swallowing. The burn no longer felt as it made its way down from her throat into the stomach. Sighing contently the bar stool tilted back lightly balancing on its back legs. Oh yeah this was safe for the fae. Even with out a sup of liquor the grill was clumsy from.time to time. Oh well right if she fell backwards and hit the back of the skull it would be her to blame. And if for some miracle reason she didn't then it was pure luck. Hush let's watch and see what happens!

Humming lightly Ania glanced around the bar before setting the legs back down on the ground. Looks like lady luck was on her side! To bad would have been a funny sight to see right!?! Anyways the fae picked up her glass and sipped at it for a while longer. The buzz of conversation floated on the air from the two males. A slow smirk snakes across her mouth as she picked up little bita of conversation. No she wasn't listening into the conversation but some words just rang out louder then others.

Wearing: Simple and Pretty
Mood: Happy
Talking to: no oner

Dangerous Businessman

"Been there and done all of that."

H
e replied in a matter of fact way. His voice wasn't very deep but it wasn't mousy by any means. Though he smoked he lacked a rasp. It was easy to confuse him as a female, though he was a boy, and he was 100% hetero. He was just a different creature, from a different place, from a different time. He was the legendary Cambion. His half brother was half human half elf, But Hartia was different. You see, classical Succubus/Incubus demons were birds of the same feath. These ascended demons begin their cycle as a Succubus. and by persuading a male to coitis they steal and retain their seed. This allows them to transform into a male, an Incubus. They then have coitis with a female and plant the tainted seed within. And every one in a billion or so actually produced with it a child. These half human half demon hybrids were known as Cambions.

"You might not have guess it, but I am a sorcerer of sorts. I am hear following a lead. One of three places contains an artifact I seek. It is either here at the Blackheart manor, or it is at two similar castles only farrying by family names. The castles of Graveheart and Lionheart. If not here all three contain clues on how to find the artifact. Seeing as to how this place is th only one of the three that is active, I came here first. Hopefully, it isn't a dead end."

H
artia took a final hit on his cigarette and smashed it cherry first into the nearest ashtray. Exhaling his hand finally seized his glass of ale that was beginning to sweat. To him, it smelled and looked much like mead, though it could have just been him. The easy and hearty ale was tasty enough for him to drink a third of the glass in two big gulps before setting the glass down. Despite being 5'9" and barely over 200lbs of lean dense muscles, he could hold his alcohol quite well.

"To be honest I'm still not even sure exactly what it is I'm looking for."

A
s his right hand held onto his glass, his left hand moved up and scratched the back on his head nervously. It was sad to think someone would diligently hunt for something without being sure of what it was. But he was sure he would find it none the less. his theory was that it was an ancient sword. Though little did he know the powerful weapon came with a major draw back.

xxxxxxxDexter listened, letting a shallow nod out once and a while in acknowledgement of Hartia’s narrative. The shifter raked his battered fingers though his ebon hair, slicking it back against his skull before following his companion’s lead and extinguishing the butt of his cigarette into the same ashtray. Magic. Sorcery. Enchantments. Even though he himself was one of those mystical magical beings, he never quite had anything like that of his own. Hell, his only ability was to mimic others skill and even that had a limit and a book of rules all their own. But this was not Dexter’s stage, oh no boys and girls, this story was about Hartia’s quest to find something unknown. Of which, seemed really ******** pointless.

xxxxxxx“That seems really ******** pointless…” Dexter instantly and bluntly voiced his inner thoughts to the man beside him. A brow cocked as he leaned back against the chair, pulling his arm back so that he could lean his forearm against the back of the chair. “Lionheart is such a popular surname. I don’t have enough fingers and toes to even count how many Lionheart’s I have come across...” He paused for a moment as a wobbling figure to his left caught his attention. Hazel orbs shifted to a pointy eared woman whom he had not rightly noticed before, but was teetering on the edge of the chair’s center of gravity. He watched for a silent moment until the thud came from the chair’s four legs meeting the ground once again. “But for all you know this one here,” He listlessly pointed his thumb to the pointed eared balancing act of a woman, “Could be the artifact you’re looking for.” Dexter gave the woman an enigmatic charismatic smirk, as if noting her in his mind before he turned back to Hartia.

xxxxxxx“Would you know it if it hit you smack dab between the eyes? I mean you could be more lost than a beaver in a desert.” Taking one last gulp of that fanatic amber liquid, he saw that mechanical barkeep pour the balancing elf another drink and motioned to the Roomba to do the same for him. “Has it ever come across your mind that you may have already seen what you’re looking for and passed it by?” What he was getting at was regret. Would this man curse himself for the rest of his life if what he searched for was before him and he let it pass? Of course, in that Dexter could really empathize; actually, he was sure that most people had regrets. Then again, Dexter was not the type of man to travel clear across the planet for something that seemed really ******** pointless.
ImNoHero
BrokenDollEyes

Dangerous Businessman

Hartia noticed the woman for sure. She was mighty attractive. Physically stimulating. Though for now he ignored it. the way Dexter spoke, the way his words carried emotion. He spoke from his own personal regrets, and it didn't seem they were very far past him either. Though the chances of what he said were moot. The only possibility is that the item(s) simply didn't exist if he couldn't find anything. But only the owner of this castle could tell him yes or no on anything. If he knew nothing, hopefully Hartia could convince him to let him take a look around. The sword he sought currenty wasn't for he himself to use in a way anyone would think of. But what was inside the sword was his interest. With his developing Alchemy skills, he was surely working on a project. Sorcerer....Scientist. There was a thin line between the two, and he dabbled on both sides of that particular fence.

"For you it would be. But for me, it would only be a minor detour. I always find what I am looking for."

H
e gave an awkward pause as his mind shifted to thought of his half brother. That had been the only person or thing he couldn't find no matter how hard he looked. He had tried. But he knew Orphen was still alive somewhere. Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, he drank more, continuing speak afterwards, though this time he aimed to drag the female into their conversation. Her looking and smiling caught his attention.

"What about you miss? Who are you and what brings you here?"

H
e was straight forward. This was exciting. Friendly folks in the castle. Normally these places were crawling with badasses waiting for any excuse to mix it up with you. Hartia was more than capable of handling himself in most scenarios. If he couldn't beat something, he at least survived. Even if he was mortal again.

Ali Ein

BrokenDollEyes

Tipsy Explorer

User Image
                                User Image
                                Aries Mycalis:  Tigress Shifter

User Image

What's better than a nap?

Aries looked at Sunita, her clothing was torn. The feline tilted her head slightly, Maybe I'll run into the town and get her some clothes. She can't be comfortable in those rags, yeah... That's what I'm going to do, as soon as Miss Sunita is done! Their castle was a safe haven for everyone who came and Aries wanted the woman to feel good here. Her ears perked up at the offer of food, she was hungry but that wasn't her food!. The sight of the woman with a huge chunk of steak sitting on the fork was rather comical. With a giggle the tigress slid the plate back over. "Oh, thank you Suni. How about this, I'll get some more bread and some of our cooks famous dessert for us We'll have ourselves a proper meal." Aries bounded into the kitchen to grab dessert and more bread. The food sat unnoticed for the moment however, their was meat. The tigress picked up her fork and knife. Her mouth snatched up some of the meat, her teeth clacked on the fork. The feline quickly made her way through the plate. Living with wolves had taught the tigress to eat fast otherwise it would be snatched up. She slowed down upon looking up at the blonde, this wasn't one of the siblings, this was a guest.

The tigress nodded at the blonde's reply and took the time to swallow her food. "I see, it is a very nice place isn't it? It came to be at least, Drake and I put so much work into this castle. I hope even after the woods are safe you'll keep coming here!" Sure they had just met but Aries felt like the two could be friends. The tigress polished off her plate of meat then dessert and stretched out. Her hands rubbed her stomach over her "Free Hugs" grey tank top. With a content smile the tigress finally figured she would tell the woman her plan. "I was wondering if you wanted me to run to town and get you some new clothes. I know I love fresh clothes! I mean, if you want we can go together. If you're still frightened I can go, no one messes with this tiger!" Green eyes looked so sure, it was near impossible not to believe the tigress. She had been in and out of that town for years, everyone knew her and no one dared mess with her.

[L]ocation: Castle Blackheart
                                      [M]ood: Exciteddd // tatus: 100% // [O]utfit: Great for Climbing but baggy
                                      [C]urrent Music: ZZ Ward  - Put the Gun Down

--- Especially a nap in a nice tree!

Dapper Genius

User Image
                                User Image
                                Drake Blackheart: Muse Of The Wolves

User Image

The cards will fall where they will....

When finished greeting the woman, now named Sunita, Drake passed behind them in the dining hall to make it to the kitchen corridor. On his way, the man laid his hand on Aries back with a smile. "Good luck you two, enjoy." Smiling, the man moved through the corridor before coming out the other side to the tavern where at least 4 other people were, including his brother Rhyker who was busy with a female. How interesting of his normally boringly passive brother. Chuckling, the big man moved around the counter of the bar hearing a boast for a round of beer. Pulling two mugs down from the rack, Drake filled them expertly before sliding them over. "A round for the gentlemen and welcome to my families estate, Castle Blackheart. I am Drake, this is Rhyker Snowoak, and in the other room our co-owner Aries. If you need anything, let us know."

With that, the man nudged his pack brother to lighten up before cleaning up glasses and pulling out a cigarette, Camel Menthol Silvers, not the manliest of cigarettes but its his favorite. Watching the men smoke made him need one. Lighting it with his beaten up zippo, it hung from between his lips as he cleaned the other counter. The day was young, wasn't it?

Post format made by Viice
                                      [L]ocation: Castle Blackheart
                                      [M]ood: Excited! // tatus: 100% // [O]utfit: Full Please Click me!
                                      [C]urrent Music: Rihanna - Stay

--- Doesn't mean you have to pick them back up.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
Ania Corva
Lady of the Moonlight

Oh she was caught! Was the first thing that came to mind the second was to join in. Well at least she didn't have to barge in it seemed as though the fae was being invited into it. "Hiding from my siblings" she stated simply with an easy going nature. It wasn't some elaborate story if her hiding away from a killer or some priceless family something or another. Nope she was just being lazy.

"Names Ania " she states lightly while standing up and polishing off her drink. "So what beings you two into this place?"of course the question would be asked yet again, that part of the conversation had been missed while she was lost in her own mind. Taking a seat closer to them the bartender had placed a third glass down of rum and a shooter to go with it on the side. Aw it knew her so well already.!
Wearing: Simple and Pretty
Mood: Happy
Talking to: Two hot men

Dangerous Businessman

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Ania."

H
e spoke out before emptying his glass then standing as she did before he would bow his upper body towards her.

"Hartia Raye Pendragon at your service....I am terribly sorry but would you two excuse me?"

H
e would mention to them before he would nod with a smile, moving accross the way towards Drake as he had officially showed himself to his company. Lighting a fresh cigarette along the way. He took a reassuring drag before exhaling with a mild shout to get Drake's attention.

"Mister Blackheart!"

H
e continued to close on him, and once they were in speaking distance of one another, Hartia would place the cig in his mouth and leave it to idle there as he offered his right hand to Drake in respect.

"Sir Blackheart, My name is Hartia Pendragon. Might I have a moment of your time, I'd like to ask a few questions."

Company: Hartia, Ania, Drake
Mood: Nutshell

xxxxxxxNever was a strong word. For example; never get arrested… unfortunately that happened. Never fall in love… once Dexter met bison hotdogs, was it love at first sight. Never get that drunk again… he had a feeling he would be meeting that “never” soon. Never get kicked out of another town… and that never lead him here to have this conversation with Hartia. He rubbed the bottom of his chin in thought for a moment as his mechanical host came by to collect his empty glass; Dexter reflexively threw another few coins down upon the bar top to cover the next round. He was sure that this robotender didn’t have a never. Perhaps a never going that long without an oil change. He chuckled to himself as he lifted the pint to his lips, the cool liquid soothing his throat.

xxxxxxx“Never say never brother. You never know what’s lying under the rug.” It was soon after that the obvious man of the house, since he had so out rightly stated it as he came behind the bar. This guy matched his house, if that made any damn sense. Dexter gave a nod to the man who was tempting him to light up another cigarette of his own. It was quite a kind welcome to the strangers in his house. Then again, who would open a bar in their home and not expect strangers like a sorcerers looking for things unknown, a balancing act elf and a scruffy looking shifter. But hell, the man who actually had a robotender was a good man in Dexter’s book.

xxxxxxxNot a instant later did Hartia excuse himself to do exactly what he had explained just a few moments ago, off he went, trying to get answers from the man of the manor. “Looks like he found Carmen SanDiageo…” Dexter chuckled to himself sarcastically before he turned his attention to the woman who had identified herself as Ania. He paused for a moment listening to her question ad he plucked a cigarette from his breast pocket and placed it in the corner of his lips as he searched for his ever elusive lighter. “Dexter,” He paused in patting down his pockets to hold out his hand in greeting to the woman. “I’m a pretty boring guy here, Ania.” Came his raspy striking southern voice. Truth was, he wasn't the type to share anything more than a bullshit conversation. It came with the territory of a shifter, he supposed.
ImNoHero
BrokenDollEyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas