Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

x xɯɛɭcσɱɛ!x x

Welcome to my families castle! Settled on the coast of gaia primus, Castle Blackheart is the gathering place for all those without a home. We offer refuge, food, shelter and even a good drink to those willing to come here. We of course understand that it is quite a trek to get to this coast, what with the vast forest laying in front of the castle, and as such we would be happy to accommodate those whom choose to stay for however long.

x x x Warning, Warning, Warning
                  x x x There be sass ahead. All the sass.
                  x x x x Bewarrrreeee.

x xɯɛαʈhɛɾ//sɛαsσɳx x

weather ;; bolded is the time of day
                  x xdawn ;; cloudy. slight wind.
                  x xmorning ;; barely cloudy. slight wind.
                  x xafternoon ;; sunny. no wind.
                  x xevening ;; clear skies. slight wind.
                  x xnight ;; clear skies. no wind.

x x last updated ;; 3//17//2013

season ;; bolded is the season we're in
                  x xspring
                  x xsummer
                  x xautumn
                  x xwinter

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » introducing . . .000000
User Image

x iɳtrσdʋciɳɡ. . . .x

x x x x x x x x xx yσʋr hσst!x

The lord and Master of this here Castle. . . .

User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x drαkє вlαckhєαrt

( Drake )x ( Twenty Six )x ( Second Floor, Master Bedroom )x ( Co-Owner and the Lord of Liquor )x ( Loveless Alma )

Drake is a flirty, arrogant b*****d. A law unto himself, he has the strictest of honor codes that may not always align with the civil world. The big man, at a hulking 6 foot 5, could be absolutely terrifying when he wanted to be. But he can't help it! He's passionate! On the better side he's a generous, thoughtful, honest, protective (when applicable), intelligent, romantic man. On the darker side, he can be violent, angry, vengeful and manipulative. On a good day, he has a short fuse towards those he doesn't know well. But he always means well. Being a wolf/muse hybrid, Drake can turn into a large black wolf with golden eyes. His weapon of choice of a pair of bladed cestus with knives hidden on his person at all times.

Tipsy Explorer

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » introducing . . .000000
User Image

x iɳtrσdʋciɳɡ. . . .x

x x x x x x x x xx yσʋr hσstɛss!x

The moving force behind the renovations and decor. . . .

╭✰ ╯x αríєs mчcαlísx

x x x x x ( Aries )x ( Twenty Four )x ( Second Floor, Master Bedroom )x ( Co-Owner and Mistress of the Rooms )x ( Emopoprock )

Aries had been on her own since she was young. She 'studied' abroad, learning different things from different cites. Not everything she learned however was very honorable, this feline had a knack for thievery AND knowledge. Libraries were one of her favorite places to go when she went to new places, which Drake surprised her with a library of her own at Castle Blackheart. They say...I'm a curious thing, at times sassy, very hard to make angry, sneaky, and a little... JUST a little controlling when it comes to Drake and certain things in the castle. I'm a white tiger shifter, the best of the best if I do say so myself. Besides the whole turning into a freaking TIGER, thing, I have hidden blades hidden about my person, how many..? I hope you never find out. For sparring purposes I have a katana and a bow-staff, I'm trained but it's whatever, they're cumbersome weapons.

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » rules000000
User Image

x ɱy rʋɭɛsx

x x x This thread is run by Aries (emopoprock) and myself (Loveless Alma) we are god and we're not afraid to smite you. Until further notice we are the only ones to boss anyone around. Maybe later we'll elect/hire a mod. Someone we can trust. We'll see!

x x x This is a semi to lit castle. When I say that I mean I want two good paragraphs each post. Believe me when I say I understand writers block but that doesn't mean you post a one-liner giving us nothing to go on. This is a rule for a reason, I will kick you out. Also, none of that CYAN or YELLOW crap. But I do prefer colored dialogue, just make it look pretty. Oh yeah and try not to post in size 12. It's ugly, drop it a little would ya?

x x x Turns out I actually needed to define what a paragraph is, who knew. Thanks to certain patrons needing it. I don't actually mind defining what a paragraph is so allow me to say this. I want 5 to 6 lengthy sentences per paragraph. The end about it. Don't argue with me. This is my thread.

x x x OOC is great, I love creative juices flowing and bouncing off of comrades! But keep that s**t in the OOC THREAD. I don't mind a little here and there in your characters post, but so help me if you post an OOC post.

x x x Also, just for funzies, keep to the Gaia T.o.S. No cybering. Don't get too touchy feely in here or so help me. Time-skip is a thing for a REASON. No godmodding. None of that s**t. I will god mod your a** right out the door. Oh and by the way, some people are passive, they don't like to fight. So don't fight. Unless it's consenting between both of you rowdy kids. And even then, take it to the fighting arena behind the bar.

x x x Just to get these out of the way: Listen, I know this site is a PG-17 site. Cursing in all its forms is welcome in moderation. As well as flirting (once again, you both better be consenting.) Respect me, respect my castle, respect Aries, respect each other. RESPECT.

x x x Okay, so I'm adding this as a funny little thing because I'm an a**. If I could have you post at least 10 times before asking to have a room or become a regular. I know that sounds amazingly stupid.. But it's just me. I ask this because the title "Regular" isn't something I hand out easily. Nor are the rooms. As you can see, there are only 5. I will be adding on to this but for now.. I'd rather not frivolously give out rooms. There is a village further in the woods and, y'know, the woods out there too.

I, Drake/Aries, hold the right and god given power to kick people out. To add/change rules as we see fit. To be god. Got it? Good.

X.X.X.X.

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » story thus far000000
User Image

x stσry thʋs ʄarx

I, Drake Blackheart, am the illegitimate heir to the proud line of Alphas. Yes, the Blackhearts, the high alphas over all wolves in all their fun filled spliced ways. From werewolves to born wolves, wolf packs mostly.. Though maybe not shifters really.. Bu-but semantics! Semantics! Not that I'd ever enforce this upon anyone! Okay, let me back up. Many, many moons ago my family and I traveled the world. We had places to stay of course, different castles much like this if not grander. All the same, when I came of age I decided to break off from the pack and make my life here, in castle Blackheart all by my lonesome. This castle, so unused before I came along, was in desperate need for some love and I thought I was just the guy for the job.

Where does Aries fit in? I'll let her tell you, but may I just say that we're best friends.

From Aries:
                  X X X X XAries here! So you wanna know how I met the big bad wolf, Drake? Of course you do, it's a good story. So pull up a chair and listen. Now I'd been traveling around for quite a few years, popping in and out of towns. I live and breathe adventure! Ah but I'm getting off topic. So this one town I would frequent was a nice little place and I decided to stay for a bit. It was beautiful, a castle overlooked the town from the sea.

x x x x xMe being the curious little tigress I am thought I'd go have a closer look. 'Lo and behold it's the house of the Blackhearts. THE BLACKHEARTS! The ultimate wolfie clan and here I am... a feline on their turf. I was about to run when someone called out to me. Not wanting to seem like I was up to no good I smiled innocently, turned around and BAM! Drake, this hulking guy, completely towering over my decent 5' 8 height.
                  I played it cool though and the next thing I know he invited me in for dinner. I still don't know what made me say yes, but I did. We had a great conversation and he was actually a great guy, but don't tell him I said that. His gruff, flirty personality with the ladies might suffer! As it got darker I left I had a schedule I had to keep to, and the next free time I had was a month away.
                  So from that point just about every month around the same time I would make my way to Castle Blackheart. To have a nice sit down meal with Drake and talk for a few hours before disappearing again. It was about time I took some time off though, so Wolfie over there actually asked for me to stay and help him turn his castle into something a bit more lively. Bar, rooms, the whole sha-bang. This kitten couldn't resist the challenge of improving this old castle into something beautiful and glorious... NOT that it was in bad shape, but it needed a little improvement.

x x x x xAnd that kiddies is the story thus far. The tough guy over there and I got to be really good friends over our monthly chats. Seriously though... don't tell him any of this, he'll probably deny every word but this IS the real story of how we met. Of how feline and canine became friends. My curiosity didn't kill me, and neither did the wolf!

Back to Drake.
                  So here we are, years after my splitting from the pack. I've decided to open my family home to the weary traveler. I hope you all enjoy my little slice of heaven.

x x x x x x

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » castle layout000000
User Image

x σutsídєx

Being on the coast, Castle Blackheart has "To die for" views and land. Directly in front of the castle lies a sprawling forest. Of course there's a village a ways away for supplies needed but I've found that I don't really need all that much. It is, of course, open for anyone to wander through if you need anything I can't supply. Behind the Castle lies the ocean! Wow! Look at those waves!

Onto the castle grounds. In my years alone, I've taken the time to cultivate the land around the castle so the soil is fertile. Not sand. There's a garden in the back, next to the patio with a good 20 to 30 feet of good solid soil before hitting the beach. Lilac bushes grow wild against the sides of the castle, aren't they just gorgeous?

I might add more to the grounds at a later date, who knows? Do you have any idea how much time went into the grounds as they are now? It was just little old me, no one else doing this work!

As for the interior, I have floor plans for you to look over.

x fírst flσσrx

User Image

Allow me to point out a few specialties that I'm very proud of. First off, the bar. Oh yes, that big hulking area of alcohol and bad decisions. It has it's own entrance if you don't feel like coming in through the front door, totally cool man, you're a bar man! Just so you know, we have every kind of alcohol you could think of. No seriously, I went journeying around the world for alcohols you can't even IMAGINE. Anywho, we have all your exotic needs… And bloods.. And brews… And etc. Oh yeah, and there's a stage/dancing area for you… Happy… Dancers? I don't really know I just wanted it. Also, a fully staffed kitchen open 24/7, which can be used in the bar or anywhere in the house. Room service booyah! Dude, I am such a cool host.

As a drinker myself, I understand the need to argue and fight with any lousy eyed b*****d that might look at you the wrong way. Hey man! I get it! That's why I've built you a fighting arena, which comes with bloodstained floors, where a boring "Morning Room" was. You kidding me? Who's gonna use a "morning room" how pretentious, god! Where was I? Oh yeah, it's sound-proof, and enchanted to keep the damage at a minimum so get at it kids!

Onto the more tame bits… We have a 2 story library with all sorts of books for you nerds out there. Quite honestly, this was much more for Aries than it was for myself. But it was here, so it's here to stay, hm?

I've added an in-home theater playing the latest movies from the mundane world of humans. Silly how they perceive us! Silly! I know for a fact vampires don't sparkle! And I know I, personally, do not explode in a furry mess when angered! But, I digress. This technological wonder, with the latest in dolby sound systems and projection technology, can house up to 50 occupants. And it's free! Free I tell you! Free!

For anyone too drunk, we can throw you in the communal "Guest Bedroom" which really means lots of bunk beds in one room. It's free for use, seriously. Cause we're that responsible. It also comes with complimentary advil and a bottle of water.

Also, quick note, there is an elevator connecting to both the bar and first floor that goes allllll the way up to the third floor towers, as well as the spiral stair case. But who has time for all that walking?!

x sєcσnd αnd thírd flσσrx

Second Floor

User Image

Third Floor.

User Image

As you can see, Aries and I's room (we're besties, shut up about it) is the giant one on the left. That's ours. Don't go near it.

We have 5 different rooms to rent out for now. Depends on how busy we get. There's always the dungeon--I MEAN BASEMENT! Each one is completely new, revamped with modern day amenities and did I mention room service? Oh and there's a communal laundry room, for y'know, laundry. And folding. That stuff.

The third floor is really the towers, where those big beautiful rooms reside. And the communal sauna/steam room. Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxx

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » skeleton & residents000000
User Image

x skєlєtσnsx

We ask you fill out our teeny tiny waiver for staying with us so we can kill you in the night without us being sued!
                  That is ONLY if you would like to stay here, in one of our rooms as a regular.

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ First Middle Last ↴

x x x x x ( preferred nickname; lower caps )x ( actual age; write it out; lower caps )x ( floor and room number; write it out; lower caps )x ( employees: job(s) lower caps ;; regulars: just type out "regular"; lower caps )x ( username )

This is basically your character's back story. Please include personality, race, weapons, or any other pictures in url form here. Keep it at least 75 words; longer is acceptable. You may also include anything else viable to your character that is worth mentioning, including how you found Castle Blackheart.

x rєsídєnts//єmplσчєєs//rєgulαrs

We will most proudly display your profile as we get them.
                      For now we have NO openings for employees.
                      But we are always looking for new friends to make their home here!

x

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Mr. Wonder ↴

x x x x x ( Mr. Wonder )x ( As old as Castle Blackheart )x ( The First Floor )x ( NPC, Bartender, Room Service, etc. )x ( NPC )

Whirring noises could be heard as Mr. Wonder's green eyes blinked on. Head shifting, those jeweled eyes zoomed in on your face as a staticy voice rumbled from the hidden voice box. "G-Good day to you, patron. Master Blackheart has asked me to assist you today. What can I help you with?" Mr. Wonder is an NPC that would be happy to make you a drink, or order you dinner, or bring your room service up to your room. Keep in mind, Mr. Wonder knows right from wrong. If anyone screws with Drake's childhood butler, I will kick you out so fast. But yeah, use him freely if and when Aries and I will be busy.

xxxxxxxxx

Tipsy Explorer

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » rooms000000
User Image

x rσσmsx

master / room one ;; Drake Blackheart & Aries Mycalis
                  room two ;; Open
                  room three ;; Aurora Pendragon
                  room four ;; Under Construction
                  room five ;; Ania Corva
                  room six ;; Under Construction

If you would like a room and are going to be a regular here, don't be shy to PM me! (Emopoprock) I am the Mistress of Rooms after all!

This is mostly so we can keep track of who's coming and going. The communal "guest" room on the first floor doesn't need to be tracked as strictly. I mean, you're just drunk bums right?

xxxxxxx

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » announcements000000
User Image

xxɑɳɳσʋɳcєɱєɳtsxx

x x x xӫ--- 2/18/13 Started construction on the Castle with Emopoprock

x x x xσ--- 2/21/13 @ 9:30pm EST. Opened!

x x x xϮ---

x x x xζ---

thisissoihavesomespaceonthebottomcauseithinkitmakesitlookprettier

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вє xxxx
      » affiliates//banners 000000
User Image

x aʄʄiɭiatɛs // baɳɳɛrsx

Tipsy Explorer

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » reserved 000000
User Image

User Image

x rɛsɛrʋɛɖx

Because we felines get distracted.
                  xxxxxxx I take this post as my own. Aries. Emopoprock.
                  xxxxxxxxxxx I'm so glad we decided to do this!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Let's hope Drake doesn't break anything!

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » reserved 000000
User Image

User Image

x xrɛsɛrʋɛɖx x

Y'know, just in case I missed anything. Hey man, I'm only a wolf.
                    xxxxxxxThis reserve is for me, Drake, Loveless Alma.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxJust in case "things" happen, whatever they may be.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hope we can all be friends!

Tipsy Explorer

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » reserved 000000
User Image

x rɛsɛrʋɛɖx

For the just in casies, of course. Maybe plot lines? Tournaments? Additions to the castle?

Dapper Genius

cαstlє вlαckhєαrt 0000
      thє plαcє tσ вєxxxx
      » grand opening 000000
User Image

x ɯɛ arɛ σpɛɳ!x

Congratulations on being here guys! Let's have a great time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff