Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Carol Cafe

Welcome to the casual cafe, winter is upon us my friends so please come in for something to warm you up!

Beloved Sex Symbol

This is a simple cafe rp, walk ins are welcome as well as a variety of literacy. I wanted to make something simple for everyone this busy holiday season so here it is!

Set in the hustle and bustle of some major winter wind blown city sits this lovely cafe. There is seating inside as well as those brave enough to sit outside. The menu is brilliant in design. and boast everything from peppermint bark hot coco, to even fireball whiskey. A master chef runs the quaint kitchen and his food is to die for. So come in for a while!

Beloved Sex Symbol

The rules of the thread are simple

Follow TOS of gaia

Have common sense

Do not chat speak unless it's an in character text message

One liners are not shunned. But please a void it.

Want a job apply in character please!

Modern setting rp, yes your own character can be supernatural. They can like the same. Sex, opposite. Or both here...we don't discriminate

Beloved Sex Symbol

The counter will be npc because i can't be everywhere at once

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania sat down in a cozy booth watching the children dance around their parents legs as they ordered something from the menu. A smile curved her painted red lips, the taste of peppermint filled the cafe this day, soothing those frayed nerves of parents doing last minute shopping. Ania never did understand why people always waited till the very end to get things done. Why stress your self out for people that you only talk to once a year,ah well tis the season right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff