Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adam Tompkins

User Image

Adam watched her with the owl as he was there looking at them. He then heard her talk to him as he was there. "Cute little owl you got there?" he said with a smile. Soon he saw Ruby, Max come back to him as Max was in in in Adams arms, petted him. "Don't worry Ruby, Max will not harm a fly maybe play but that about it" he said to the girl. "I'm Adam by the way" he said to her. "So you want me to show you to your room?" he asked looking at her.

Ruby and Max

Amisparkat

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Joey Ray Holman

My look xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy thoughts - This place is prettyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation - hallway

Arriving to her location Joey sighed,finally. She been driving for about two days.She didn't get why they invited her to far away but,hey whatever. She decided to check her room first,before getting her stuff. She walked inside after locking her car and talked to the lady at the desk. The women was nice and Joey enjoyed her,didn't even comment on her name being like a guy. She thanked the girl and grabbed one of those carts for her stuff. She wouldn't need it if it wasn't for her pets. Walking back out to her car she lifted her trunk. She pulled out her duffel bags then placed a bird cage,glass cage,and a simple plastic/metal one. They held a rat,Raven,and three hamsters. Joey throw a duffel bag over her shoulder and held the over one as she pushed the cart into the hotel.She quickly found an elevator and headed up to get floor. Once on her floor she headed to her room.She pulled out her key card and unlocked the door,it was a nice room,she liked it. Pulling the cages off the cart Joey placed them in her room and throw the rest of her stuff on the bed. She took care of the cart and went back to her room.

She began to unpack and get everything worked out,she placed her cages in nice places. attached a pole to the bottom of the bird cage,and added extensions for her hamsters cage. Now they wouldn't be crammed into one cage together. Her rat would be fine,since its only one. She made sure everyone had food before laying on the bed. She been pretty tired since driving but she didn't want to sleep yet. So Joey decided to go exploring around the place. She locked her room and headed down the hallway.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's like you're screaming and no one can hearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ▌▌Telepathy:Yet you feel as If no one could understand how much it hurts

xxxxx " Thanks, say thank you Roy" she said to her owl. Roy being a little show-off that he was, turned his head around, showing around his freaky side. At this Jane rolled her eye's at him. "show-off" she whispered to him. At this Roy, hooted as if he was laughing, but it was just some randoms hoots.

xxxxx Jane's attention was suddenly caught when two of the most adorable animals things came to the guys side. "Aww their adorable" she said petting Ruby on her head. The golden retriever was so cute and big. Letting out a small smile at the sight of the kitten in his arm, she reached her hand over to scratch it ears. "Sounds like Roy, expect he likes to play with his food" she said. When Roy saw the sudden affection the animal were getting he peek her arm. At this she stick her tongue out at him. "He's also the jealous type..oww" she said whined massaging her arm.

xxxxx"Pleasure" she smiled at his greet. "I'm Jane, ppl call me Jan, or Jany, your choice on which name" she said, in a joking matter. Her eyes shined with gratitude, her smile brighten." That would be great" she said to him. Taking out the letter from her back pocket and the room key that was mailed to her she read over her room number. "I'm in...Suite 304"

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: Click top, small photo for outfit!

Quote:
                                                    The Book Keeper
Adam Tompkins

User Image

Adam heard her talk to her owl as he was there. All he did was smile as the owl was a showing off. He stood there as he watched her with Ruby as he saw the Ruby was being good like all ways as she got petted. Then saw the girl petted Max as max was in his arm sitting there. They were both good pet's for him that's what he thought anyway. He then heard her talk about Roy her owl as he was there say that he played with his food. "I can see that but i guess he use to it being just him around" he said. Well looks like there's a lot more pets he going to have to get use to around her seeing as everyone one her a pet or pets" he said to her.

He then heard her name as he stood there. "Ok" he said to what to call her. Next he saw how happy she got as she then got out the paper that had the room number on it. "Alright that's next to my room i'm 303" he said as he then set Max down so he cold walk. "This way Jan" he said to her. "I was going to go with Jany but was not sure if you were joking with that one" he said. He made his way to the stairs to go up them then walked the hallway to room 304 as he stopped at the door that was here room. "Here it is" he said to her.

Ruby and Max

Amisparkat

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's like you're screaming and no one can hearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ▌▌Telepathy:Yet you feel as If no one could understand how much it hurts

xxxxx" Um.. never thought of it that way before" Jane said staring at Roy. Roy having a mind of his own, sporuted his wing out, as he flew around circling the them. Taking notice of Adam words. Jane looked around to see he was right, around the in there were varies people having a pair of animal like Adam or just one like her. It couldn't be a coincidents that they all brought their animal. Could it be possible that they were send here for the same reason? Jane being her her own little world, turned to see Adam staring at her , at this she took focuse. "Sorry, I'm usually one that gets distracted easily" she replied shamefully for being cought.

xxxxx Grabbing her bag from the floor, she swung it over her shoulders. When hearing that he was her neighbor, she arched a brow at this, but a smile laid on her lips. "Cool, um...I mean if you ever want to hang or talk you know where to find me now" she said , as soon as those words left her mouth, she mentally slapped herself. "Okay that sounded way better in my head, I swear" she replied, as she lightly hit her head at her stupidity. Following him. When he said her name, she couldn't help but smile, till he asked her other nickname. "Um..yea I was...my father use to call me that" she replied, wanting to let the subject go.

xxxxx Walking up the stairway and up till the third floor. Jane eyes followed the number till Adam said her room number. Taking out her key pass she swiped the card in and open the door. The room relieved a luxurious room. One thing that caught her attention made her blurt out the next words. "Why are there two beds?" she asked, not liking this at all.

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: Click top, small photo for outfit!

Quote:
                                                    The Book Keeper
Adam Tompkins

User Image

Adam was there as he heard her talk to him. He then watched her owl Roy fly around him as he just saw him. Then he heard her talk to him more as he heard her as he laughed some at what she said. "It's alright i know what you mean" he said talking to but smiled at her. Jan was a nice girl to talk to. Soon he heard her talk some more to him when she opened the door, saw the room with two beds.

Next he heard her question as he stood there. "Well there are two beds because everyone gets a room mate" he said looking at her. "'I'm not your room mate you will just have to see who is" he said. "Sorry if you don't like the idea of sharing a room but that's how they set it up two people in each room" he said to her.

Ruby and Max

Amisparkat
Raven Blake

User Image

Raven was still downstairs as he was there. He looked around there was not much to do seeing as everyone was off doing something. Looking he saw Tiger, Midnight were still around him witch was fine. Really didn't close to anyone that much. But was up for meeting new people. What do you say we go back to our room" he said looking at his kittens as they meowed at him. Raven then walked bk upstairs as he took Tiger, Midnight with him as he now entered his room as he saw Adam talking to that girl, just walked in his room. He closed the door as he saw it was nice, dark in the room how he liked but you could see in the room. Well he could he just did like the room very bright at all. He then laid on his bed as he saw Tiger,Midnight both at his side as well as he petted then as they laid there. "So who do you guys thinks going to be my room Mate?" he asked Tiger, Midnight as he thought about it.

Tiger and Midnight

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Joey Ray Holman

My look xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy thoughts - not nowxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation - hallway

Joey was enjoying the hotel,it was such a pretty place. Better then her home,but hey her dad and her try their best. Her mom died four years ago and she saw it coming to. They didn't get there in time to stop it,that haunted her for years but she realized it wasn't her fault,her mom was going to die no matter what. Whatever happens in her visions always happen, no way to cheat them. Though the visions happening aren't always the worse part. Joey has hurt herself many times from them,the thing is when she gets vision her body goes numb, which causes her to fall on the floor,no matter where shes at.Her eyes also role into the back of her head,her dad calls it a curse. She dosen't think it to be,all special abilities come with something bad,its how life is. She likes the ability to see somethings in the future but others not so much. Sometimes the visions are bad,really bad.

Speaking of visions,as Joey walked down a hallway where a boy had entered his room. She was hit with one,annoyingly. She felt herself falling and watched the face appear in her head.She reached out for something to grab on to and got nothing but a table. On the table held a vase of flowers,those hit the ground along with her. Her body went limp and her eyes rolled back in her head. All she saw in her vision was a guy walking into the same hotel as her,she couldn't make out the face just right,but she knew for fact she never met this guy.

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Allen Rorke

Sleeping comfortably in the form of a black cat, Allen Rorke was nestled into the fur of his pet, a little Welsh Corgi pup he named Wexley. Allen and Wex were quite the pair, and the mutual company they provided for one another served well enough to keep the bake-neko in high spirits. Allen’s ear twitched hearing something clatter and crash from down the hall. Yawning and stretching, he assumed his more human-looking form and searched around for a pair of boxer shorts. One of the few issues about taking cat form was that his clothes didn’t quite come with him through the transformation. Wexley gazed with one eye open as his master pulled on some boxers and a pair of slacks. Both Allen and his dog had been in a lazy mood today, but whatever that sound had been, it intrigued bake-neko. Grabbing his room card just in case, Allen stepped out into the hallway shoeless and shirtless.

Further down the hallway he could see the prone figure of a girl, along with pieces of a shattered vase. "Oh dear,” Allen mumbled quietly as he made his way over to her. Coming nearer, he could tell that she was out cold. Carefully brushing away the broken glass with his feet, he stooped down, and awkwardly dragged the girl away. “Ah jeez, where do I take her,” he asked himself, holding girl awkwardly in the middle of the hallway? Sighing, he collected the girl into his arms and carried her off towards his room. Allen didn’t quite know where the infirmary was, but he felt he could manage something with whatever happened to be in his room. The Neko opened the door to his room with his foot and Wexley hopped off the bed to greet his owner. Allen set the girl down on the bed opposite his own and went off to the bathroom to find a towel he could put on the girl’s head after wetting it down. Good ol’ Wex jumped up onto the bed with the girl and gave her a gentle nudge, before licking her cheek. Allen quickly returned with the towel and placed it on the girl forehead, nudging his pet away from her and going to his wardrobe to collect a shirt.

Poptarts x3

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido
User Image

Joey Ray Holman

My look xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy thoughts - ugh!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation - hallway

Her vision went on for only the amount of time it to for Allen to carry her off. By the time the dog licked her face she was coming back. Her head hurt like always and she thinks some of the glass stabbed her. Hearing a voice Joey slowly opened her eyes. She wasn't in the hallway; it looked like one of the rooms in the hotel. She could tell it was not hers or Valdia, V for short, we be going crazy. So someone had to have found her. Must be the voice she heard.

Sitting up and holding her head she noticed the guy, wait a second. You got to be kidding me; I swear he was from my vision. Why should that matter? God, why can't these damn things come with a guide or something? Now I'm going to have to spend hours figuring out what's going on.

The thought ran through her head and she feels like she shouldn't mention it to him. Wouldn’t that be weird? Most people would probably be like "It was you, you were from my vision." Then things would either go two ways, downhill where he freaks out or they fall madly in love and live together forever. Ha, that would never happen. Last boyfriend she had was like three years ago and he is still threatening to report her to the FBI. Thinks she some type of alien. Makes Joey laugh when she gets messages or voicemails from him.

"Hey."She chuckled a little and rubbed her head from the fall. "Thanks, most of the time people just leave me laying on the floor."She laughed a little and smiled at whoever this guy was. She didn't find out his name in the vision, all she knew was what he looked like. She didn't get why it went on for so long till the ending. She saw him even finding her on the floor, so it must mean something, right?

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

ooc: I posted.

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
><' Shorry. I'll get something up soon-ish/