Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Allison Marie Andrews

As soon as they arrived Ally looked up at the building in awe. She couldn't believe they were actually going to be staying there! It was so pretty it had to five star or something. Everything was just so pretty she couldn't resist taking a couple pictures before she and Tori got their bags and headed inside with their pets.

Once inside she set her bags on a luggage rack so they could be brought up once her sister got them checked in then decided to go explore with her two cats following closely behind her like usual. As she walked around she took her time admiring the architecture or decor occaisonally taking a few pictures of anything she found intresting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Raven Blake

User Image

Raven was up as he was in the room still he liked the dark in the room as well. He didn't like to much sun light as well. Looking he saw his kittens as he smiled at them they were so cute as they wanted something from his. He saw then run to him, on his bed as they meowed to him him as he new they were hungry. Even threw he was a vampire he had a soft spot for kittens. Raven the helped then off the bed as he saw them run on the floor now. He then walked out the bedroom door as he had to go downstairs to get there cat food.

Raven saw then following him as he got to he kitchen. There were food bowel with there names on then as he was in there. For being kittens they were pretty smart for there age. They learned things pretty fast. As he was there in the kitchen he got there food he used to feed then as he filled up there bowel with cat food. Also there water as well as he did that next. Soon he heard a door open as he now walked out of the kitchen to see. And soon as the kitchen were down eating they would follow him around. Raven saw a girl taking pictures as he followed close he hind in on of the hall she was in. Was not going to do anything to her just seeing what she was doing.

Tiger and Midinight

Timid Smoker

Quote:
The Book Keepers

User ImageUser Image
Amrilla Samria

Amrilla walked around with her ferrets following close behind. She had fun walking around. She walked for a while every once and a while almost tripping over Cloud. He was the one who seemed to like being around her better. He alsways wanted to stick by her. After the final time of almost tripping over him she picked up Cloud and held him in her arms carefully. Rufas followed closly behind as they began to walk again.she suddenly saw a girl taking photo's and she smiled. She looked over and saw a man following the girl taking pictures. Thats creepy. She walked up behind him. "why are you following her?" she asked him. Rufas seemed to tilt his head at this strange man. Cloud seemed to hide in her arms so he couldnt see the man she was talking to. "This man is odd" she thought to herself.

My babies Rufas (left) and Cloud (right)

My outfit

★Τ ħ є Τ є ℓ є к ι и є т ι c★
Raven Blake

User Image

Raven walked along the hall as he walked. He was not that close to her but just watched her take pictures. didn't get to close as he saw her. Maybe one of these's girls was his room mate but he wounded which one that would be. Soon he was taken by as he heard another girl talk to him as he stooped, turned around, looked at her. "Just seeing what she was doing" he said to her. He saw his kittens both come over to him as he saw Tiger and midnight. He saw the girl he was following taking pictures.

Tiger and Midnight

OoMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

Quote:
The Book Keepers

User ImageUser Image
Amrilla Samria

Amrilla smiled and chuckled. "and you have to do that by following her. You sir have interresting methods" she said with a smile. She looked down to see Rufas sniffing the man. She raised an eye brow and saw Rufas nudging him. "Rufas". she said and picked him up. "im sorry sir Rufas is a very curious ferret" she said to him in apology. She made a whistling noise at Rufas esentially saying not to do that again. She was now holding Cloud and Rufas. "oh um i alsmot forgot one of the reasons i came over here do you know where suite 300 is?" she asked hugging Rufas and Cloud close to her but gently with Cloud nudging back at her lovingly. She looked at the odd man with weird methods as she waited for his reply.

My outfit

Adam Tompkins

User Image

Adam was there as he was still in the room. He was awake but laying on the bed that his. As he was there he was thinking about things. Also these's girls that were going as well. Looking he saw Max was on the bed with him since he was a baby kitten, petted him. Then he saw Ruby was on the floor next to his bed. Then he went down to pet Ruby as well. As he was was there he just hoped who ever was his room mate would like his animals since he had a cat, a dog.

Soon he got up as he looked around the room. He then heard his stomach as he needed some thing to eat. Soon he was out the door Ruby, Max followed him. Adam made his way downstairs, to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he got then there food as he then went,made him a sand witch as he was in the kitchen.

Ruby and Max

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

It's like you're screaming and no one can hearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ▌▌Telepathy:Yet you feel as If no one could understand how much it hurts

xxxxxThe drive from home to the Inn wasn't all that waste of gas. S far what she found out that it was closer. Bad side in her case was that it was by the rich side of town. Still why would they want a Mimic in the Inn. The letter said it was expense free. which was good on her side cause she barley had cash on her for the moment, that is.Some people have there ups and down while, and some have talent. In her case she had a gift for making a quick buck at some card games.

xxxxx"There it is!" she said her eyes widen at the sight of the inn. It was huge, even fancy for her case. Hopefully she would fit in here. Parking the car, she took her bag out of the back seat and locked it so no one would steal her sound system for the 3 time. Walking towards the door, she took a deep breathe before entering, Roy (her owl) was by her side. Inside it was space and a little lonely, only people she saw was a guy and a red head girl who was hugging two ferrets, plus two chicks that look like they could be related. A the sight of the ferrets Jane's eyes widen in panic. Roy already catching sight of the brown ferret, flapping it wings he wasted no time to swoop down at the girl and caught the little guy.

xxxxx "ROY!" she shouted dropping her bag and heading over to the owl who had the poor little creator in his hold. By the looks of high that he was all the way to the ceiling chandelier , it wasn't looking so good. "Roy, get down here now, don't you dare hurt him!" she demanded, letting out a whistle as a command. The Owl hoot, but did as she said flying down to her and placing the little guy in her arms. The little Ferret struggled in her hold. See when up to the Red head girl. "I'm so sorry" she said with her face covering a blush, holding out her ferret to her.

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: Click top, small photo for outfit!

Quote:
                                                    oOMonte_MoneyOo
Raven Blake

User Image

Raven was there as he as in one of the hallways with then. He saw the other girl still taking pictures of the things on the walls. Looking at the girl that was talking to him as he stood there. "Is that a good thing or a bad one?" he asked at what she said to him. Then he saw what went on at his feet as he saw it an animal. Then he heard her talk to him as he was there looking at her.

"It's alright no harm done" he said. He liked so it was alright. All he did was watch her as he stood there. Next he heard he askk him a question as he looked at her. "Yes i know were room 300 is" he said to her. Looking he then saw all that went down as an owl got one of her ferrets as he just watched, saw another girl show up as he saw her now as well. Then saw the ferret go back to the one he was talking to as he then waited for an answer.

Tiger and Midnight

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Allison Marie Andrews

As she was taking pictures she couldn't help but be a bit unnerved at this one guy. At first she brushed it off as nothing but when it became apperent he was indeed following her, her shot up even more. Luckily though another girl had noticed and had decided to approach her apperent stalker giving her a moment to add abit of space between them before he could notice her body was starting to look a little less dense than it should as her little panic had momentarily triggered her little gift partially.

He still seemed to be partially observing her though which wasn't helping her regain control of her level transparency but once again another distraction was made. This one though wasn't as welcome as she did have her little kitten Lulu to worry about so she quickly scooped up her kitten hiding her is her shirt as she made her way away from the group with Cici following but not before hissing at the owl who was then back under control.

Timid Smoker

Quote:
The Book Keepers

User ImageUser Image
Amrilla Samria

Amrilla smiled and followed the man. He saw his kittens follow him. They were adorable. As she followed him she heard him tell a guy named Adam that the girls were arriving. That is kinda creepy. She shook her head and continued to follow him. She smiled when he got her there. "thank you" she said to him she opened the door and set her ferrets on the ground and they rushed into the room. "Its nice to meet you Raven. Im Amrilla" she said introducing herself to him. "i should probably go unside and unpack umm it was nice meeting you" she said to him with a smile. She then walked into the room but just left the door open. She saw her ferrets on the bed and smiled. She took her bag off her back and set it on the bed and sat down.

My outfit

Raven Blake

User Image

Raven stood there as he watched what went down He eyes were off the other girl now that was taking the pictures. Thinking he was creeping her out, he didn't want that. Looking watched Rufus as he was scared to death because the owl that other girl had. Still looking at the girl that was now talking to him again as he was there. "Yeah sure follow me" he said to the girl he was talking to as he saw that other girl walk by them as he heard her cat hiss at the owl. It looked like all the girls are getting here now.

He then started to as he went down the hall. "Hey Adam the girls are here" he said as he talked loud since he new Adam was in the kitchen. Raven saw his kittens following him around as well as they now made it to the stairs to go up them. Soon he made it to room 300 as it was closer then you would think. "Well here is room 300 really hope you enjoy your stay" he said as he was there. "My names Raven by the way, i'm in room 305" he said.

Tiger and Midnight

oOMonte_MoneyoO

Timid Smoker

Quote:
The Book Keepers

User ImageUser Image
Amrilla Samria

Amrilla smiled and followed the man. He saw his kittens follow him. They were adorable. As she followed him she heard him tell a guy named Adam that the girls were arriving. That is kinda creepy. She shook her head and continued to follow him. She smiled when he got her there. "thank you" she said to him she opened the door and set her ferrets on the ground and they rushed into the room. "Its nice to meet you Raven. Im Amrilla" she said introducing herself to him. "i should probably go unside and unpack umm it was nice meeting you" she said to him with a smile. She then walked into the room but just left the door open. She saw her ferrets on the bed and smiled. She took her bag off her back and set it on the bed and sat down.

((ignore the post i made before this one DX i accidently messed up and edited it to be this post and i dont know hwo to fix it so just ignore it for now))

My outfit

Adam Tompkins

User Image

Adam was in the kitchen as he at his sand witch. He then heard someone saw his name as it was Raven. "Alright" he said to some of the girls being here. Then he looked at his to animals Ruby, Max. "Now you too be good alright" he said. Adam was talking to both of them but mostly Ruby since she was bigger in size. Then as son as he was done he walked out of the kitchen area as he now walked around.

Ruby, Max would come find them when they were done. Now out of these girl witch was going to be his room mate. He sighed as he didn't want to think about it. Looking he saw some of the girls as he walked around the place. Seeing what looed like two sisters as they looked alike maybe they were twins as he saw one was taking pictures, the other was walking around or something. Then was a girl that had an owl as a pet as he now looked at the girl. "Hello " he said as it was friendly greeting.

Ruby and Max
Raven Blake

User Image

Raven stood there as the door now as he watched her ferrets run in the room. He then heard her talking to him as he was there. Then he smiled some as he looked at her. "Your welcome" he said to her. Even if he was a vampire he new how to behave in front of a girl. "It's nice to meet you too Amrilla" he said. Then he heard her talk some more to him. "Alright see yea later" he said. He would of stayed but that be kind of creepy he thought to watch her unpack.

"Tiger, Midnight time to go" he said looking at his kittens. He turned away from the door as he thought of what to do now. Looking he saw his kittens playing with each other now as they were still in the hallway. Raven then walked back downstairs as he went to the other girls as he saw Adam as well. His kittens followed him every since they were so little.

Tiger and Midnight

oOMonte_MoneyOo

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

It's like you're screaming and no one can hearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ▌▌Telepathy:Yet you feel as If no one could understand how much it hurts

xxxxx Giving the girl back her ferret, jane ducked her head a bit embarresed for Roy's mischiefness. ” He won't I promise” she replied. Roy who was on her shoulder ruffled his wings and hoot as a replie as well. He was being a good but still, animal instincts are not something an animal could control. Sure, she has trained Roy to be less wild but he is still a wild animal by birth.

xxxxx Giving a light pet to her owl, Jane bowed on last time as an apologie then headed off to get her lugage. She sigh at her misfortune, while grabbing her bag. She swong it over her left shoulder seeing as Roy was accouping her right shoulder. ” Come on Roy you know better then to go off doing that” she lectured standing over The front counter. Roy hooted, but with soft tone, jane could tell he was ashamed. At this she couldn't help but pet him, as he snuggled at her cheek tickling her. Leaving her to giggle as his feather touch her tickle spots.

xxxxx A voice broke the little bonding moment. When Jane looked up two see blue eyes greeting her with a friendly smile. ”um....hi yourself” she said in a goofy matter at The stranger. Her telpathic power giving no sign on a,single thought on him. Werid..

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: Click top, small photo for outfit!

Quote:
                                                    The Book Keeper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas