Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

In

Romantic Lunatic

1. I am ruler of all in this rp so listen to what I say
2. Follow Gaia TOS (no cybering! we dont wanna see!)
3.No text talk
4.Play nice ooc
5. Your characters dont have to play nice but they cant kill eachother
6.NPCs are expendable though
7.You can have pets (can have whatever as long as its small enough to be household and must be a real animal for the girls)
8. pets must play nice with others.
9. dont kill anyone's pet and your pet cant kill anybody.
10.Pm me all profiles and dont post until i accept them.
11. should i not be able to post for a while I will most likely select someone to accept profiles if such an event happens it will say who to send it to in my announcements
12. I will only hold a reserve for 24 hours unless notified of a reason to hold it longer.
13. Try to post at least once a week
14. pretty posts are not required but are welcome.
15. real pictures only please
16. thats all i can think of for now so have fun and check announcements for updates on this

Romantic Lunatic

The Outcasted

when you reserve a girl reserve a girl put ' hm a letter' and send your desired spot with the blanks filled out and 3 100x100 icons

When you send a profile title it "A Vacation! Yes!"

Profile Skelly
Hi I'm:[full name here]
I'm [16-20] years old
I am an excellent [human talent here]
and dont tell anybody but I can/am also [insert supernatural gift here]
Some of my favorite things are [insert likes here]
But I cant stand [insert dislikes here]
This is [insert pet(s) here]
Isn't/aren't he/she/they cute? [insert pet pic(s) here]
Oh and heres me: [inser pic of charrie]
[insert Gaia name here] controls me, how annoying.

Uninformed Brides

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Girl 1:

Hello my name is Amrilla Samria I am Telekinetic this means I can move objects with my mind but the bigger it is the more energy it takes for me to do so. oOMonte_MoneyOo controlls me how annoying.

Girl 2: Hello my name is Jane Miayaka Jones ] I am Telepathic, this means I can speak with my mind and read the minds of others, but It takes more energy to do so because I have to concentrate on them. Amisparkat controls me, how annoying.

Girl 3: Hello my name is Joey Ray Holam I am a seer this means I can see the future but I cant choose what I see. Poptarts x3 controls me, how annoying.

Girl 4: Hello my name is _____ I am an auramancer this means I can control my aura and even use is as a sheild or weapon but takes more energy to keep it in that form. _____ controls me, how annoying.

Girl 5: Hello my name is Lisette Tori Andrews I am Pyrokinetic this means I can control fires and even make them without any supplies but it takes more energy the longer I keep the self made fire going and sometimes my emotions can control it for me.Foxy_the_lovable_smidget controls me, how annoying.

Girl 6: Hello my name is _____ I am a healer this means I recover from injury at a rapid pace and I can heal others but only minor injuries or else i'm out cold for days .__________- controls me, how annoying.

Girl 7:Hello my name is ___Errin Krow Marvela__ I have inhuman speed this means I can really faster and have amazingly quick reflexes but when I run that fast I burn through energy faster. __London tea time___ controls me, how annoying.

Girl 8: Hello my name is Allison Marie Andrews I have invisibility this means I can disappear but when I get nervous or something I can accidently trigger it as well. Foxy_the_lovable_smidget controls me, how annoying.

Romantic Lunatic

The Last of Their Kind

To reserve a boy title it "From the council?"
To send a profile title it "Very well I accept"

[Profile Skelly

Hello I'm [insert name here]
I may look [16-21] but i'm really [insert true age]
Why? Because I'm a [insert non human race here]
I enjoy [insert likes here]
I dont tolerate [dislikes here]
I hope she likes [insert pet's name]
Wanna see him/her? [insert pet pic(s) here]
Heres one of me as well [insert pic of charrie here]
[insert gaia name here] is my human slave and will be typing for me

Reluctant Grooms

Boy 1: Hello I am Raven Blake. I am the last of the vampires and no I dont sparkle unless you pour glitter on me, then I may kill you though. The Book Keepers is my human slave and will be typing for me.

Boy 2: Hello I am Adam Tompkins I am the last of the celestial angels and the color of my wings depends on how corrupt I am. The Book Keepers is my human slave and will be typing for me

Boy 3: Hello I am Grimock I am the last of the dragons and I have a human form but though the skin feel normal it is as tough to break my scales. MaxxKing is my human slave and will be typing for me.

User Image User Image User Image

Boy 4: Hello I am Allen Rorke I am the last of the bake-nekos that you hear of in Japanese mythology as such I have catlike qualities such as great balance and reflexs and even my hair getting all staticy before a storm. I can also turn into a cat and am said to be able fly, create ghostly fireballs and raise the recently deceased turning them into zombies but that really depends on the age and power level. Dakuoburibasudoragonshido is my human slave and will be typing for me.

Boy 5: Hello I am ___ I am the last of the demons but my powers are limited. ___ is my human slave and will be typing for me.

Hello I am _____ I am the last of the werewolves and my power level and age determines whether or not I have control over my wolf form. ____ is my human slave and will be typing for me.

Boy 7: Hello I am _____ I am the last of the shapeshifters and I can turn into anything but my power level and age determines how well the transformation is______ is my human slave and will be typing for me.

Boy 8: Hello I am Aerith Marcellus Rivers I am the last of the mists which is like a ghost, but I have a solid form as well. I can do possessions as well, but how long depends on my power level and age. EvilGreenEyes is my human slave and will be typing for me

Romantic Lunatic

Council Arrangements

Suite 300: (telekinetic) and (demon)

Suite 301: (auramancer) and (shapeshifter)

Suite 302:Lisette Andrews (pyrokinetic) and Grimock (dragon)

Suite 303: (healer) and Adam Tompkins (angel)

Suite 304: Jane Jones (telepath) and (werewolf)

Suite 305:Allison Andrews (invisibility) and Raven Blake (vampire)

Suite 306: (seer) and (neko)

Suite 307: (inhuman speed) and (mist)

Romantic Lunatic

The counsel

six of them are here in in the hotel disguesed as employees theres no profiles needed though as they're kinda side characters and none have met or remember their faces

counsel leader:
Fiona Sabel Marriett
race:Fairy
supposed job: maid
played by:Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Romantic Lunatic

Announcements

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Open! You may now start arriving

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
◤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx◥
Lissette Tori Andrews
◣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx◢

Tori woke up earlier then needed as usually had the tendency to do so she decided to go thought with her usual morning warm up rutine. With that in mind she threw on a pair of sweet pants and a tank top nad grabbing her mp3 player before going into the backyard. Once there she set her mp3 player down on the table for now and did a bit of stretching before before practicing a few rutines on a practice dummy for a while using the music to maintain a certain rythym as she did so as well as to make it more fun.

Afterwards she headed back inside and woke up her sister before jumping in the shower. It was weird that they were invitedto the same place for their talents when hers was martial arts and Ally's photography but she figured maybe there were just two different conventions going at the same time or something. That would make sense at least then.

Once she was finished with her shower she finished getting herself ready the rest of the way including a quick breakfast. She then begam loading up the back of their explorer with their suitcases and collapsable kennels and other pet supplies for her pups and Ally's cats before shutting the back and heading back inside to check on her twin. Hopefully Ally would be just about ready by now even though she knew the other girl wasn't so much of a morning person.

Upon seeing her sister was actually up and already eating eating breakfast she smiled some. "Hey you about ready to go?" at which Allison nodded so Tori headed back out to double check everything before letting out a sharp whistle. At that her two giant fluffballs and the mini fluffball Trixie came bounding out their doggy door over to her. "load up!" she said to her bigger dogs as she picked up Trixie and placed her in the car as well.Once all loaded up she waited for her baby sister to get in the car with her cats.Once everyone was loaded in she took off towards the hotel called Calverdy Inn.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

It's like you're screaming and no one can hearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ▌▌Telepathy:Yet you feel as If no one could understand how much it hurts

xxxxxJane Miayaka Jone, or also known as Jan, or Jany, woke up in the most annoying way to ever be woken up. Head phones were placed on her head, while she snuggled onto her pillow enjoying a peaceful sleep of life and wonders in wonderland. Her brother Andrew, who was 22 and letting her live with him in his apartment for college, smirked in mischief. Setting up his speaker beside Jane bedside. Turning the volume up, he cracked his knuckles while placing his guitar ready to play. " ONE TWO THREE GOOOO!" he shouted, stringing his guitar, at a high frequency sound that made Jane jump out of bed and fall to the ground.

xxxxxJane blinked at the world not knowing what the hell was going on. Her rings ringing. Once her sleepy eyes recovered, did she see her brother rolling on the ground with laughter. "ANDREW!" she shouted, her voice sounding with the intension to kill. " You stupid Son of a -" Wait one second sis, if you finish that word your refering it to yourself as well. Considering since both are mother is the same person, and she is in a better place now" he wisley said with the smart as comment. Jane took a moment to breathe. " You Wanker!" she shouted running towards him. " Now that's better!" he shouted running of outside the house. Once he was out Jane didn't think for a second and locked the doors and windows, a satisfied smirk on her face. " That dumbass probably forgot his key's in ...3...2...1" the sound of the doorbell rang, and her brother voice on the other end whining

xxxxx Jane decided to let her brother suffer for a bit, while looking at her clock, her eyes bolted open when seeing the time. "s**t I'm late!" she shouted, while running towards her room and grabbing her clothe. She took a shower last night just in case this would happen. Placing on her clothes she ran to the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush, brushing her teeth and putting on her boots at the same time. Not something smart cause she fell on the ground. A quick recovery and done, she grabbed her wavy hair in a messy bun. One thing to know about her is that unlike most girl she wasn't one for fashion and all she just grab anything comfy and wear it, as for her hair she was so graceful for her mother to have such hair cause she inherited her hair by her. Opening the window she get out a whistle then turned to get the rest of her things in her luggage. Throw the window came in Roy, Jane's 'pet' owl. Actually not exactly a pet. He follows her around since the time she saved him from a pack of cat wanting to take a bit at him. After fixing him up, he grew attached to her.

xxxxx" Ready to go Roy" she said to him with a smile. Roy ruffled his wings at her as a replay to her question. Shutting her bag up and opening the door for her brother, she gave her goodbye and headed out to her car ( jeep/ wrangeler) Being cautious with her powers she blugged in her headphone and turned her mp3 on. The road was a dangers place for a telepath, especially one who wasn't that much in control. " Ready Baby!" she shouted while driving off

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: Click top, small photo for outfit!

Timid Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Amrilla Samria

Amrilla groaned as she rolled over on her side on her bed. She didnt want to wake up. She felt the sun hit her face warming it up. Suddenly she felt fur rub on her face. She rolled over and felt more fur. She chuckled and sat up seeing it was her ferrets Rufas and cloud. She picked them up and hugged her. They cuddled back since they couldnt actually hug her back. She set them down back on the bed and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom with some cloths and took a shower. After her shower she got dressed brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. Her natural curling hair started to curl without her styling it. Once she was done she went back into her room and packed up her stuff.
When she was done she went outside with her ferrets following her. She got on her motocycle and put her ferrets in her backpack and put it on her back. She drove off to the hotel that she got the letter from. Once she got there she looked around. This was gonna be her vacation. She was happy she was able to finally get a vacation. She got off her bike after turning it off and grabbed her bag. She walked inside the hotel and looked around. It looked farely nice.

((sorry for the sucky first post DX))

My babies Rufas (left) and Cloud (right)

My outfit

★Τ ħ є Τ є ℓ є к ι и є т ι c★

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out