Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

Jai smiles and shakes his head. "Unfortunately not - I tried that with the last place, and just ended up with people hiding prisoners and dead bodies in their rooms. You're welcome to the couch, of course. Or any one of the chairs about."

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
Opening his eyes Lucas sighed softly as he placed his hand upon Lolas head, "I wonder... will it all catch up some day" he pondered in his thoughts. Knowing the strength of a hell spawn and his own power, it left more questions then answers as he tried to calm his mind. He had heard Jai and the female demon chatting, it was ironic he had left the villa... an actual place to stay. He'd clear his throat and waved at Jai as he asked, "may I get some vanilla chai tea please?"

Friendly Regular

Jai smiles over at Lucas, "Of course. Have a nice nap?" He asks politely as he sets about making the chai, and making it properly. Milk and properly heated and... He smiles and shakes his head, glad of the time he'd spent in India, if only because it had taught him this craft.

Friendly Regular

When there is no answer from the young man - or from the demoness - immediately, Jai stretches and yawns. "Well, I'm to bed. Keep yourselves out of trouble, and make use of the drink-making-machine."

With that, he makes sure his note to Mac is visible on the counter, and heads up to the apartment above the cafe, calling out one last good night to Malky - who probably doesn't hear anyway - before retiring to his own bed for the night.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
"Thanks... and it was a wonderful dream Jai" he replied with a soft smile, he'd let out a sigh and propped Lola up against the chair. Lucas slipped out of the chair and stretched happily, "but anything takes place in a dream" he said as he let his hair down. He'd walk over to the bar and took a seat as he said, "it was of my garden opening night... it was breath taking to see it again."

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
-I kinda passed out... yard work makes everyone sleepy-

Lucas spent what felt like hours sipping his tea at the bar, but when finished he took a spot in front of the fire. Clearing his mind for meditation as he closed his eyes, at times he could see past, present and future. This vision was no different as he disassembled his light saber in the air, then reassembled it all with his mind and set it in his lap. The vision however was vague, it left him with a strange feeling, it was darker then he had ever seen and very powerful.

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She awoke in a panic searching quickly for Lucas. Finding him next to the fire she let out a sigh of relief and put her head down on the table watching him and smiling. She looked at Jai making sure he was there too. Taking in her surroundings.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
"Relax... a little perhaps" Lucas said in a suggestive manner as he took a deep breath, holding it he'd exhale moments later and slowly got to his feet. "It's not like anything is going to happen in this place... it's not the villa, or a horror movie" he said with a chuckle and smirked. He'd place his light saber at his side once again as he walked towards Lola, his boots made loud thuds against the floor. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close, well as close as he could get with her chest being as developed as it was.

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
She smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "Good point." She closed her eyes feeling so safe. Her dream a true horror movie but she wasnt concerned with that right now, she was just happy to be in his arms.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
His lips pressed against hers softly as he whispered, "I've been thinking... perhaps we should open a place to call our own?" He'd kiss her again and stared into her eyes, it was something he had thought about since his arrival and with Lola portal travel was possible. He'd deepen his kiss with a bit of tongue as he rubbed it against hers, but backed off to catch his breath and awaited her response.

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
She returned every second of the kiss and it took her a minute to come back to the real world after he stoped kissing her. After a while she looked back up to him and smiled, "That would be awesome!" The enthusiasm in her voice was that of a small child. Being able to be by his side and never having him have to leave again was her biggest dream.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
"Then it's settled... I'll move plants from the garden as well, take a piece of home with us" replied Lucas with a soft tone. He kissed her softly this time and said, "it'll be our home to share together." His face tinted lightly as he blushed and placed his hands against her bottom, he'd pull her closer to him... it was all possible with Lola at his side. He hadn't felt like this in a long while and it was because of her, he was sure she knew it as well.

Friendly Regular

Jai wanders through, from the kitchen, a bowl of ravioli in hand. He glances significantly at the pair of young lovers and rolls his eyes a bit. "Now, despite all evidence to the contrary, I do remember what it's like to be young and in love, but perhaps we either keep things above the belt, as this is a family establishment, or you two find yourselves some private space, hm?" He sits down on his stool behind the bar and starts eating the ravioli, unfolding the newspaper he had tucked tucked under his arm.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
-Purple isn't feeling well shes laying down-

"It could have been worse, besides my hands slipped" Lucas replied with a sigh, knowing it wasn't all that believable... and yet didn't stop him from trying. He'd take a seat at the bar and playfully asked, "so you buying the fact my hand slipped Jai?"

Friendly Regular

Jai barely looks up from his newspaper, and shoves another bite of ravioli in his mouth. After he's swallowed he says, "Not to me to believe or not - just keep it above the waist. I don't want some mother coming after me because a couple of teenagers were canoodling in the cafe her kid came to." He raises an eyebrow, but doesn't look away from his paper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff