Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we bring this place back from the grave?

Lets do it!! 0.83606557377049 83.6% [ 102 ]
Nah, count me out. 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

"They should."

He took the painkillers and swallowed them whole. Leinhart didn't have normal organs or beating heart, this was the first time he used any medication.

"Some water."

He wrapped his arms in gauze and closed the kit back waiting for the glass.

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*She slid the water over to him.* "There you go." *She took the kit from the bar turned around then put it back in it's place. Cree walked around the bar taking a seat next to the vampire, her back was against the bar.* "My name is Creesha by the way, you can call me Cree though if you'd like." *She stared off to the door of the tavern taking in the sounds of the night.*

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow remained quiet as she took her seat at the bar. A few sits away from the vampire that confused her for his lover. Gently placing the red hood on the counter, and fixing her button down gold color long sleeve shirt, then her puffy red skirt. Quietly her hazel eyes staired at the marble counter, her fox ears perked up to listening to the conversation of what damage she had down to the man. A small smile appeared on her lips ::that's right...don't ever mess with a fox:: she thought happily. Keeping her gaze still, her stomach had now growled, her right hand gently playing with her braid, she now looked at them.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

With a small yawn, Shadow said nothing to interrupt them. Taking her red hood, she now made her way back to the main entrance, and to the left of her was a stair cases that lead to the rooms. Going to the 2nd floor, and picking out her room. Shadows hazel eyes glowed, opening the door to room 7, she slowly closed it softly. Next locking the door, to make sure no one, I mean no one would enter the room while she was in her slumber. Unbuttoning her shirt, and slipping off her puffy skirt, she was now in her bra and underwear. Making her way to the windows, and making sure they were locked as well. Shadow sighed and jumped into bed.

Crawling under the covers, and quietly staired at the ceiling. In hopes, that he would find her, and rescue her. But the odds were slim, she was on her own this time. Trying to find him, but whatever the case, he and her brother had taught her well, on defending herself. With a quiet sigh, Shadow layed on her side, her back facing the door and playfully snuggled the pillow. Slowly drifting into the world of dreams.

(( rlly tired...I have work in the morning. so ill be on later..nighty night ))

Demonic Shapeshifter

*Cree was still awake when the morning light entered the tavern. She got up from her stool to make some food for anyone who might like a bite to eat. Cree set the food out on the bar along with a bowl of fresh fruit and some fresh brewing coffee. She grabbed some fruit to make herself a smoothie then took her place back at the bar. Cree sipped her smoothie ready for the day.*

((That's alright I fell asleep... sweatdrop lol))

Lonely Vampire

(( I'll be on later on tonight..ttyl^^))

Demonic Shapeshifter

phyco13

((Okay))

Lonely Vampire

Creesha
phyco13

((Okay))

(( love your outfit by the way^^))

Demonic Shapeshifter

phyco13
Creesha
phyco13

((Okay))

(( love your outfit by the way^^))

((Thank you 3nodding I like your's too. Night I'm off the bed almost 1AM here))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Morning had finally came. Slowly the sun peeked in throw the small opening from the curtains that was placed in the room. Slowly opening her eyes, as she was now stairing at the far wall. Her soft express, gave a small yawn. Lazily bring her body up, as her bangs covered her eyes, her long messy hair covered her chest. Shadow sighed quietly. "Yesterday was so crazy" she whispered. Remember that vampire, that tried to own her life. Gently placing her hand to her neck, as there was nothing there. Shadow could only smile in relief that she was still whole. A small frown was formed on her light pink lips, the thought of him not being her with her. To aid her, but then again she was a big girl. She had to learn thing on her own.

Shaking the thought off, and pushing the covers. Shadow raised from the bed, and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. After 30 mins had passed, Shadow had step out into her normal clothing that she had worn here. Buttoning up her shirt, and slipping on her puffy red skirt. Tying her red hood that was striped from her. Shadow was now ready to go down to finally get some food. Closing the door behind her, and down the stair case she went. Her hazel eyes, and nose tracked food on the bar counter. She couldn't help but give a small smile of the tastiness of everything. Seeing the girl from yesterday that had saved her life. Shadow approached the bar and softly greeted the women "good morning, miss" Her hazel eyes looking at the lovely women, as she sat there on the counter.

Lonely Vampire

Creesha

poo, ok..hee good night^^ continue tomorrow..bye ))

Demonic Shapeshifter

*Cree's red eyes moved from her smoothie to the woman she had saved the day prior, she gave her a warm smile.* "Hello, I made food. I figured you might be hungry and I wasn't sure what exactly to make so I figured a buffet would be nice to choose from." *Continuing to sip her smoothie she waved her hand guiding a stack of plates, bowls and some silverware over to the bar neatly stacked next to the buffet. She then took a plate for herself and then pushed another towards the woman so she could choose her food.* "My name is Creesha, and if you need anything just let me know." *Her stomach grumbled as she reached for a warm bagel*
[So it's a new day?]

Demonic Shapeshifter

x Leinhart x
[So it's a new day?]

((Yes, and I was hungry when I made the food post lol.))

Lonely Vampire

Creesha
x Leinhart x
[So it's a new day?]

((Yes, and I was hungry when I made the food post lol.))

(( srry, about that...but hay^^ hopfully hes not crzy today..hee ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff