Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we bring this place back from the grave?

Lets do it!! 0.83606557377049 83.6% [ 102 ]
Nah, count me out. 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Demonic Shapeshifter

*Her ears twitched and her eyes opened, someone was in the tavern. She ran out of her room and down the stares hoping to see someone she knew. She slowed down as she came to the bottom of the stairs peaking around the corner looking at the bar. She saw a man she wasn't sure if she knew but she headed for the bar anyway.* "Hello, welcome to the tavern would you like something to drink or eat?" *She thought it sounded rehearsed but she had worked the tavern before, so it practically was.*
User Image

User Image

ąs ɪη ɧε ηąɱε øƒ Gø...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The dark looking man slowly made his way to the bar, slipping on one of the stools. His hand grabs the lantern, placing it next to him, along with the sword in between his leg's. " glass of whiskey.... no ice please..." he says as he adjusts his jacket in his seat. His eyes shift from left to right, taking in the sight's around him from behind his black sunglasses. He remains silent as he awaits his order to be filled, paying no mind to the lantern that remains lit still.

...Уε ηø ɢʊɪʏ.

Demonic Shapeshifter

"Alright then." *She gave him a smile before turning to get the glass of whiskey. The glass floated over landing in front the man and the bottle of whiskey poured itself then went back to its shelf.* "There you go." *The fireplace was lit the light danced across the room, other than the crackle of the wood and the settling of the tavern itself it was very quiet.*
User Image

User Image

ąs ɪη ɧε ηąɱε øƒ Gø...

(sorry about that i had to run out to do something my bad.)
The dark looking man nods his head softly before letting a slim white hand grasp the mouth of the cup. He gently places it to the scarf that shrouds his face, tilting the contents through the fabric. After a pause, he says in the same toned voice " thank you...." his eyes scan the bottles behind the bar, before turning his hidden gaze to the women.

...Уε ηø ɢʊɪʏ.

Demonic Shapeshifter

(that's alright I had something pop up also smile )
*she smiled* "No problem, I'll be around if you decide to eat or would like another drink." *She watched the fire the flames dancing over the logs it had been so long since she had come back, since she had called this place home. It felt good to be back she hoped the others would come back as well. Cree walked over to the fire, she sat on the floor right in front of the burning logs her hair glistened in the light as she let out a sigh glad to be home.*

Demonic Shapeshifter

*The tavern was silent except for the crackling fire Cree started to stir. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep the last memory she had was watching the flames dance on the burning logs. As she got up she also realized the man didn't appear to be in the tavern she hoped he might come back. Cree let out a sigh and headed upstairs to get her lap top from her room to kill some time and listen to some music with her headphones. I hope someone comes in today...*

Demonic Shapeshifter

*Not one person had come into the tavern all day, Cree pried her eyes from the computer closing it as she got ready to pack up for a long nights rest. She wrapped the cord up neatly then headed for the stairs. She was almost to the stairs when something hit her on the head.* "Ouch what the He.. Hey it's my old drawing pad.." *she stood there for a moment reflecting on the drawings she had done so many years ago. The last one stuck out to her, it was a girl with wings, long hair, empty eyes and a depressed look it was her former self someone she'd left behind. Cree smiled as she looked up at the beam it fell off of then she continued to her room remembering how lost she had been when she first arrived at the tavern and how much she has grown since then. The tavern was her home and always would be until the day she died.*

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Traveling on the road once more, Shadow bare feet taking to her where they felt like it. With her red hood on, and keeping her hands and arms warm. The young girl, stopped to an old Traven. "Lost Soul" She whispered softly. Tilting her head, "my soul isn't lost, but im pretty sure im lost" She said with a sigh of utter disappointment yet again. "Maybe this place has a map??" Bringing her index finger to her lower lip and gently started to tap with thoughts. Lowering her hand, Shadow had no choice. It has been a month since she had anything to eat, beside the small fruit that grew on tree, and sleeping in them. It was time to atleast get some proper sleep.

Slowly her bare feet, made their way up the small stairs that lead to the door. A small whiff of the build told her great stories of this place. "Its been here forever" she whispered. Gently placing her hands on the knob, Shadow now walked on in. Closing the doors behind her. Her hazel eyes looked around the place for it seemed to be dusty, and need some cleaning up to do. ::Maybe its a haunted inn??:: Shadow thought. Taking her first step, she then called out "Hello?" Her soft voice echoing throw the quiet place
User Image

"Ma'lady, I have found you alas."

A dark menacing talon would reach grabbing forth the hooded woman's right shoulder. A tuxedo man in black silk his name Leinhart, long onyx tendrils stretching down the back of the beautiful vampire behind the lady. A rush of energy flowing from his glowing hand into her, oddly enough, he would not been there all this long. Or was he? The smile from pale lips as black iris met her own, the 6'0 man been trailing her in the form of a black wolf. Reassured this was the woman he been searching, his long lost love Artemis the vampiric lord strongly lifted her from the feet, hugging behind her form his cold visage full of warmth, her scent reminded him she truly existed again and he would not let her run away this time at the door.

Lonely Vampire

x Leinhart x

User Image

Giving a small sigh as to there was no one here, The young fox was about to take another step when something had touched her right shoulder. Slightly her hazel eyes widen, when she was now embraced from behind. His power, his vibe screamed vampire to her. The words ringing in her ears, made her confused as to he what he had found. Remaining still like a doll, as he had a good grip of her. Shadow turned her face, to see who this man was. Her hazel eyes had now seen him. He was truly a enchanting man, a man that can trick any human female to be his own with just one look, his face seemed to have lit up to who he thought he had found. "Hmm...I think you may have confused me with someone else." Shadow said softly to the poor man. Compared to her, he was really tall. As tall as her uncle Mushrambo the king of vampires, she on the other hand only stood 5' 3'' Her hazel eyes remained on the stranger.
User Image

"Impossible, you dare lie to me again!? You've ran from me, why?"

Leinhart confused and tricked, maybe. Hallucinations running through him, blotting truth from falsity. His mind projecting the image of his wife, the woman of his life and to him, he's found her. He released her shoulder, his face dropped and saddened, black silk hair falling over him. She did not want his love back, his worldmeant nothing to her. All he's given, thrown away and lost in time. Almost ten years, now.

"Why? What have I done to hurt you, this much?"

Her scent brought him back days he ruled the castle and choisel manor. Her beautiful face only reminded him more, the pain she caused him all the agony from unknowing truth. He lifted and furrowed thin slick brows at the woman, all this she spoke, it was new to him - this life he was so unfamiliar with, was it all when she left him? Misguided by lies and darkened hatred he stared into her gems reaching a soft milky hand offering her him again. They could be together like old, happily ever after.

Lonely Vampire

x Leinhart x

User Image

As she was finally let go, she slowly turned around and took 3 steps back. Her hazel eye watched as his face had now turned to anger, then to sadness. Shadow soft express watched this poor man utter the words why. Shaking her head, as she spoke softly to the man. Lowering her red hood to reveal her fox ears to him. The smell of Fox and Vampiric teased his nose "I never lie. And I think you mistaken me for someone else." Slowly her hazel eyes watched as the man offer his hand to her. Shadow remained still, moving her gaze to the man eyes as her fox ears remained perked up. Taking a step back, "Im sorry, but it would be a greater pain to you if I easily pretended to be what you wish to me to be. But I cant. Open your eyes vampire. Whatever you are seeking, has misguided you" Trying to explain to him, that she was not what he was looking for. She knew this would probably anger him, the answer he wanted would not be one he wanted to hear. But she was ready for whatever he was going to do
User Image

Leinhart slammed a fist in the steps leading in the establishment out of anger, his knuckles crushing the steps beneath. Her refusal taking his hand pissed him even more, dropping to his knees falling over. Shutting his eyes, she failed him again and denied him further, that was his last straw at gaining her love again. Black shadows crawled under his feet, like silk tendrils spreading through his entire form. A dark aura engulfed him like flames as the mighty undead lord rised, standing back on two limbs eyes blood red and furious. If he could not have her back, nobody will. His figure lifted floating from the ground holding his hand out once more, blood rolling from his knuckles where he punched the ground and would call to her again this last, final time.

"Take my hand, I will not hurt you. You must still love me, dear. You must!"

Lonely Vampire

x Leinhart x

User Image

With a small gasp, Shadow hazel eye widen to what was now happening. Watching him shape shifted into his form. The smell of blood linger to her nose, slowly her pupils turned to slits. Pinching her nose "Knock it off!!" She growled "your going to destroy this building!" Of course, this man seemed to careless rather he destroy the building or not. Her slit hazel eyes quietly staired as he now gave her one more chance, lower her hand from her nose. Shadow had to think of something quick, to get this man outside. Giving a small sigh, her gaze was now on him once more. " Ok. if you want me. Please, lets...take this out side...ok?" She said softly to the crazy man. With a small smile to re-assure him that everything was going to fine, she now made her way to the door that lead to the back yard. :: once we are outside...maybe a good smack to the head will do it:: she thought. From the looks of this Vampire, she hope he wasn't the old fashion ones.

Upon entering the outside world, Shadow remained in the middle of the yard. With her hands in a fist, ready to throw her first strike when the time was right.

Demonic Shapeshifter

*Cree woke to a huge smashing sound. She quickly got out of bed and flew down the stairs to see what was happening to the tavern. When she was down the stairs she was drawn to the open tavern door and the smashed steps. She quickly grew enraged, she had put so much work into keeping the tavern decent for Kel if he were to ever come back and stay awhile and now some idiot had smashed the steps to the establishment* "What the HELL!" *She knew exactly what had happened after putting her hand on the first piece of debris.* "Mother fu...ughhhh!" *pissed off and ready to hurt the "dark lord" she stormed out the front door with fire in her eyes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff