Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Bed time for me, working in the morning and all that. Goodnight, dears. ))

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan walks over to the shoreline of the lake behind the bar. He strips off his shirt and sets it on the ground before sitting down on it, looking up at Zeke and smiling.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke smiled when he saw Ethan without his top. He wasn't sure if he should follow.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan stretched out, his muscles moving beneath his pale skin. "You gonna stand there and gawk or are you going to join me?" He smirked and winked at his lover.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke slowly took his shirt off, he tired to hide a bit. He was a bit bashful, least he felt like being it today.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan snorted at Zeke's sudden bashfulness. "Oh cut it out! I've seen way more than your stomach." He grins and rolls over until he's on his side, his head propped up on his hand.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke moved, laying on his side he snuggled with Ethan. "Sorry... just... a bit shy today..."

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan laughed and wrapped an arm tightly around Zeke. "Then I guess my suggestion for skinny dipping is going to be met with a 'no', huh?" He kissed the top of Zeke's head and snuggled close.

Loyal Gaian

"You can... but... but I don't know if I'm up for it.... I'm not very pretty without my clothes on." He balled up close to Ethan, snuggling him.
Zac stumbles in, in a drunk-looking manner, exhausted from a long day's work.
He finds the nearest sofa and collapses into it, releasing a sigh as he does so.

Codger

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
The familiar red-headed stranger hobbles into the bar. His sword is used as a cane and he clutches at his left side as he gimps his way to the bar. "Service please..." he gasps. His features were unfamiliar with the sun when last he visited, but now he looked gaunt.

Loyal Gaian

Meep came down from his room and looked over at the man, lifting a green brow. "You alright there?" His deep voice cracked, groggy from just now waking up.

Codger

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
"May I have some iced tea?" he stumbled, clutching the bar to keep himself upright. Very carefully he slid himself onto a seat, letting his sheathe and blade carelessly clatter to the ground.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded, getting the man a cup of ice tea. "You need anything else? You seem like you're in a lot of pain."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff