Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

User Image

He smirked, kissing the man back roughly. Once he broke it he spoke. "Hun, my husband is a vampire. He feeds off me and under this fur I got more scars on me then a cutter from his nails." His tail moved, taking the cig from the others hand and lifted it up. "As for why others aren't made like this, is because I make these to smoke when I need a energy boost."

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel Volhsen, Vincent Waylen, Richard Redd
(Left to right)

◘Richard Redd is speaking◘
Richard took a break from kissing for a second and called to Vincent. "Drag him over here. and we'll four way kiss."

◘Vincent Waylen is speaking◘
Vincent pulled the furry man over to his friends and put him on his back. He knocked the cig away from the tail and put his lips over into the others. After, Vincent joined in. "There we go."

◘Daniel Volhsen is speaking◘
"Who cares about the scars?" Daniel enjoyed the four way kiss.
Outfits:
Underwear Undershirts Daniel's Outfit Vincent's Outfit Richard's Outfit
User Image

Kai slips in quietly, yawning and stretching, hands above his head. He pauses, a faint frown on his lips before lowering his arms to his sides. He sighs, walking towards Zeek, eying the men around his mate, orange crimson eyes seeming to glow faintly, "Koishii, providing entertainment for these young... men?"

He seemed to say the last word with a slight tone to it suggesting he was using the word loosely. His orange-crimson eyes focus on the one that had been on Zeek's lap, narrowing slightly, jaw clenching slightly. Kai wasn't really much of a fighter but Zeek was his

Loyal Gaian

Zeek smiled seeing his husband and smirked. "Hey there love. You have fun in town?" He didn't seem to fight the others, then again, he wasn't in the mood for a wrestling match, least not against three at once. Sure he could take them all if he wanted, but he didn't feel like it.

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((I'm hungry. Be right back. I'll go get some food.))
Outfits:
User Image

Kai sighs, bringing a hand up and rubbing his face, starting to feel a little annoyed with his mate but mostly annoyed with these men all over his mate. "Yes, peachy, a great dandy old time. Is there a reason you've three men all over you?"

Kai scowls at them, his skin seeming to darken.

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((Is finding a large frozen cheese chunk on a pizza bagel normal?))
Outfits:
User Image

(( It's never really happened to me. xP ))

Loyal Gaian

(( sometimes. >.> been years since I had any. ))

Zeek shrugged. "I saw down and they came to me. Not my fault I'm a man magnet."

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((SO much cheese.))
◘Richard Redd is speaking◘
Richard looked up at the man he assumed was the furry man's husband. He got up. "Oh..sorry. We couldn't...resist.... He said as he went back down to the kissing.
Outfits:
User Image

Kai bares his teeth at the palm of his hand before looking at Zeek with a stern frown,"Does that mean you have to let them be all over you? Or kiss them back? How about I go and find some cute men to fool around with."
He crosses his arms over his chest, taking a deep unneeded breath. Last Kai remembered Zeek didn't like it at all when Kai so much as talked to someone else for more than a few minutes, let alone an attractive male. Zeek would behead someone if he'd come in to see Kai kissing others and having them all over him. Kai's nails bit into his arms. He was starting to feel []very annoyed. Did Zeek just not give a s**t anymore?
Kai hissed at the man who spoke to him, baring sharp teeth,
"Get. Off. Of. Him. NOW."

Loyal Gaian

"Hey, I told them I was married. They didn't believe me." He wiggled his way out of the other two and went over to Kai, laying at his feet to be submissive and show he still loved his husband.
User Image

Kai watches Zeek stonily before snapping back up to the three boys, his skin black, making his orange-crimson eyes seem very bright, the colors flickering like flames, his voice was a soft growl,
"It doesn't mean you have to play with them. And you three... should know better than to touch something that is not yours. A rule common among even humans, no?"

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((Gah..I don't know which rules to follow. Gaia's and/or the thread's. Are licking each other's muscles like against Gaia's Barton Town forum rules?))
◘All Three are speaking◘
"Some rules are meant to be broken." They said slowly falling asleep. "You're so warm." They said.
Outfits:
User Image

Kai moves and straddles Zeek on the floor, running his fingers through Zeek's fur, still looking annoyed. He leans down and nuzzles Zeek's neck before opening his mouth wide and biting into Zeek's shoulder, growling, hands tangling in Zeek's hair and pulling.
Zeek was his and his alone. What he really wanted was to bleed those muscle bound fools to death. He jerks his head, tearing the small bite wound, sucking softly at it. KAi wanted to rip their heads off.

(( I thinking licking is okks.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces