Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

SC shook his head and smiled softly. "No trouble. Do you need anything?" He thought Hyou was cute as well, but wouldn't make a move unless the other wanted him to.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Luke nods and then snuggles to him. He was getting sleepy and before any one could comment on it. He was out like a light

Loyal Gaian

Meep followed soon after, one hand on Luke's head. He didn't mind his mate's head laying on his baby bump. It made him feel close and happy to the smaller male.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"Uhm... Do you... eat...?" He looks up at SC curiously. He has gotten tired of eating lone for the last couple years. He blushed lightly as he found his eyes drawn to SC's lips, looking away. "I mean... uhh... what is your favorite food? "

Loyal Gaian

SC looked to Hyou and nodded. "I'm a fan of most Japanese foods. What about you?"

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"I like sushi.. .and fish... and milk of various types... and beef... Ah... would you... eat with me...? " He smiles sheepishly at the floor, tail twitching as he fidgets in SC's lap. "It can be anything you want, really... as long as it isn't really spicy or really sweet... "

Loyal Gaian

SC nodded and smiled softly. "I'd like that. I usually eat alone." At the request he smiled more. "I'm not fond of sweets, and I get sick if I eat anything spicy."

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hyou chuckles and grins at SC, hugging him, "Then I suppose we are a good match then, huh? What do you want to eat right now? " He cocked his head to the side, his eyes looking down at SC's lips again briefly. "Ehh.. I... well... I'd like to eat yo... I mean! W-whatever you'd like. . . "

Loyal Gaian

SC smirked, noticing the other male wanted him and badly. He got up, lifting Hyou in his arms as he did. He was much stronger then he looked. "How about we make some sushi and go eat somewhere more... private."

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hyou let out a yelp of surprise, tensing in SC's arms before blushing brightly at his last words. He absently clung to SC, his tail wrapping around the other. It took him a moment to calm down enough to manage speech,"P-private? S... suchi... in... a-ah.... uhm... Y... yes? "

Loyal Gaian

SC carried Hyou to the kitchen and set him on the counter as he went to work to making a amazing box of different sushi for them. It was like watching a dancer as he moved about the kitchen with such grace.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hyou finally calmed down after he was set down, watching SC with interest. It was hard to describe, watching SC cook. He smiles, purring absently as his gray eyes followed the others'movements. After a while he decides to speak,"Do you like cooking? You seem very skilled. "

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(Sorry guys, kinda in limbo)

Loyal Gaian

"I was a chef a long time ago. I find it relaxing and enjoyable." He finished making the two large boxes and packaged them up. Handing them to Hyou, he lifted the other up again in his arms. Walking out of the kitchen, he grabbed a key from under the bar and headed up stairs for some 'private time' with the other.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
(( Limbo , nooo ))

Hyou took the boxes, running his hand over them before holding onto them tightly as he squeaked a protest at being picked up again, his face coloring. "A-ah. I 'm not much of a cook, myself... at least the couple times I've tried it tasted really bad..."
He wraps his tail tightly around SC, worried he might be dropped but not wanting to let go of the food so he could feel more comfortable. "Why aren't you a chef anymore? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff