Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan blushed even redder and swallowed the piece in his mouth before he leaned down and kissed Zeke tenderly.

Loyal Gaian

"I love you, Ethan. I want to be with you forever. I promise I wont ever leave you alone." He smiled softly up at him, returning the kiss passionately.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan held the kiss before pulling back and saying "I love you too Z"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke smiled, snuggling close to Ethan. "Do... do you think we could go take a walk today?"

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan nuzzles Zeke. "Of course we can love." He sets Zeke on the floor and stands up, taking his hand.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke was a little shaky on his legs, but managed. He held onto Ethan as they stood there.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan glared down at Zeke while biting his lip, "Z, you're really worrying me here and it's starting to upset me..."

Loyal Gaian

"I told you I'm fine, just a little weak. I just need some fresh air more then likely." He smiled up at Ethan.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan grumbles and starts walking towards the front door, ignoring anyone in the lounge and stepping over the cracked floorboard from the door being kicked in. He matches his stride to Zeke's and lets the other lean on him for support.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke moved at a normal pace, staying close to Ethan. Moving about and being outside seemed to be helping him.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan took a deep breath of fresh air and smiled brightly, stopping briefly to lift his face to the sunlight,

Loyal Gaian

Zeke skipped happily as he moved about. Clearly feeling better. "It's such a nice day!"

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan nods and chases after his skipping companion. "Indeed it is."

((I've gotta go. Sorry!))
Zac plopped down on the couch, his nervous gaze spreading all about the apparently empty room.
After a moment of fiddling with his fingers, he flipped open a sketch pad and scratched away at a doodle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff