Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan put down his wine, wiped both his hands on a napkin to make sure they were clean then slowly took Zeke's face in his hands. He waited until their eyes met and he spoke very matter-of-a-factly. "I wish I could erase all of your pain. I can't, but I can be here for you. I don't know about letting you love again, but I won't let you be alone. First order of business, you're sleeping in a bed, in a bedroom." He lets go of Zeke's face and knocks him gently on the forehead with a long lean knuckle. "Understood?"

Loyal Gaian

"But.... but my room has so many memories.... it hurts being in there...." He shivered, his wings folding over his shoulders to look like a feathery cloak.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Then we'll get new rooms. There are plenty of vacant ones. And if you need me to, we'll share one so I can chase the badness away." Ethan took hold of one of Zeke's hands and warmed it gently between his own, before lifting it to his lips. "I want you happy.."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke's pale cheeks turned crimson as he felt Ethan's lips on his hand. He just nodded, not knowing what to say. His heart was racing in his chest.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan grinned and nipped softly at the flesh of Zeke's wrist before releasing him. "Unfair. I'm supposed to be the blusher here!" He picked up his wine and leaning one elbow on the bar to hold up his head he watched Zeke as he drank.

Loyal Gaian

"Well... I'm the submissive one...." He quickly covered his mouth, turning even redder. Why did he just say that? He was cursing at himself in his head.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan chuckled and had to put down his wine to cover his mouth when it turned into a bigger laugh. "You're adorable.." He took deep breaths to regain his composure. "But we're both a bit submissive. So your argument holds no weight. I still believe I'm the blusher." He points to his freckled face.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke hung his head in shame. "I... I'm sorry... it's... it's just been so long since... since anyone was nice to me.... I... I don't know how else to react." He balled up on the stool, wrapping his wings around him. He was so pathetic now that it was rather sad. He'd been through so much, he had lost everything, even his own courage.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan frowned, that was NOT the reaction he was expecting. "There there... none of that..." He shifted off his seat and lifted Zeke into an awkward bridal-carry, being wary of his wings and walked him over to the couch, settling Zeke into his lap and holding him.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke whimpered and clung to Ethan, his wings moving slowly to shrink into a smaller size. They were now the size of a young women's hands. He looked up at the red head, his electric blue eyes slightly blood shot. "I'm sorry.... I'm... I'm a horrible person for what I did.... I shouldn't have lied to you."

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan stroked Zeke's lower back as he quietly hushed him, "Don't say that... you were afraid... it's ok.. I forgive you." He nuzzled against Zeke's neck, rocking him softly in an attempt to calm him down.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke shivered, hiding his face in Ethan's chest. He held onto him as if he was scared he would disappear. "I... I don't want to be alone again..."

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Shh... I'm here.." He purred softly, trying to remember the chant for calm, but so much of his teachings were forgotten. He hated to see Zeke like this and stroked his back and arms, trying to stop the trembling.

Loyal Gaian

Slowly, Zeke started to calm down. His grip slacked a bit as well. He moved his head so he was laying it on Ethan's shoulder, nuzzling it softly.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan felt Zeke relax and smiled, nuzzling the man softly. He started humming a song he'd sing to Seth when he was upset.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff