Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You worry too much", i bend down beneath the bar and grab a bottle of whisky, i take a swigg and douse my back with the remains, "gotta kill the germs". I then take the steaks off the grill and place two on each of our plates, i then take another bottle of whisky out and a soda and hop up on the bar and lie down to eat. Blood and whisky dripping on the stool behind me from my back, "chow down buddy".
"I do not worry too much! Fine. But after I finish, you better let me have a look at you." Nuan hopped up onto the bar also, and held his plate up. He took a bite from th steak and nearly drooled. "T'is is gmmd!" He said covering his full mouth. He swallowed moments later, and drank some of his soda. "So, what brought you here, to this place?" He asked randomly.
"Hmm? Oh it was the nearest door from point zero. You?"
"From point zero..right..." He took another bite out of his steak. "Well, it looked like a nice place." He chuckled to himself.
"Well as long as no one trys to kill me here i'll stay, but i'll probably just leave when morning comes round".
"Why would anyone try to kill you?" o.o "Did you do something wrong?"
"If being born is considered wrong then i guess you should lock me up, but no, people around here just hate people like me, that's all.
"Mmm...I know how you feel. It's awful isn't it?" He takes another bite. "You are a good cook, you know that? May I should lock you up." He chuckled.
"I'd rather not joke about cages, i've been in them before, most recently at a carnival as one of the freaks, it's a wonder i'm still sane after that place", i chomp down the last of my two steaks and start drinking the whisky.
"Uhh...'sane'? You mean you weren't when you went there?" Nuan asked, freezing before he took another bite. "Why did they put you in a freak cage? You don't seem that out-of-the-ordinary.."
"I'd rather not say, lest you hate me too, or fear me, i forget which you humans do", i lean upwards and crawl off the bar and into a stool, i then take another swigg.
"Don't worry I've seen alot of crazy things. Tell me." Nuan finished his steak, and drank some more of his soda. "Please? I promise I won't freak out." Nuan said assuringly, and nodding.
"Your call buddy, I'm a pure blood Lycan", i stare at you as i say this, then take another swigg and wonder into the kitchen again.
Nuan stopped drinking and stared back. "You are a lycan? Well, not something that you see everyday, but that's okay." He nodded. "You're secret is nothing to be afraid of. At least, afraid of telling someone."
Looking back over my shoulder I say, "right, that's why people put me in cages, just cause i eat a little more than humans do and i have fur... at least when i don't have to make myself look like one of you apes". I sigh and turn around, "sorry, i just get a little angry from time to time cause people don't usually wanna understand my kind. Like all those dumb urban legends about full moons and killing sprees, etc".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff