Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The young oni nods and goes to join her on the back porch she sits down to the older demon "...well l kind of lean how to play it so l know most of the songs for it"she shrugs a bit "but onis cant Really us these so l kind of forgot how to play"she smiles "but you voice could pull anything!"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

Chuckling, The Mistress smiled to the young oni girl as she kept a slow and rhythmic slow flowing from the strings of the wooden instrument. "Ah, so you play as well? Once you learn how to play Biwa I dare say you never forget. All you need is a bit of practice," she said as she over looked the Zen Garden becoming brighter and brighter.
She then stopped playing and turned slightly to the red skinned Yasashii, "Here," she offered the dark biwa and the bachi pick, "I can go get another Biwa from inside."
Once handing the instrument over, she stood with fabric rustling and opened the sliding door heading inside. She was gone for only a moment before she came back through the door with a light wooden Biwa decorated with cherry blossom trees and a bachi pick that matched.
"Now then, " she said taking a seat next to Yasashii, "let us play Sakura, I'm sure you know that popular tune? We can even take it slow."

((I dunno if you know this but if you click the blue highlighted words there's a video of the music there! <3 ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The young oni smiled and take it "l--l can try to can we take it slow?"she smiled a bit as she start To play Sakura slower "Sakura Sakura~"she hummed the song a bit "oh umm Mistress we have Mokumokuren in one of our guest rooms.."

((w--wow cool!))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The two Biwa's became one in a slow rhythmic beginning build up with each stroke of the bachi against strings. The little Oni girl was quite alright for not having played in a long time, a few mistakes here and there with the wrong placement of fingers, but overall she remembered the Japanese folk tune well.
The Mistress smiled at Yasashii's humming and turned to look at her as she mentioned Mokumokuren were residing with one of the Inn guest rooms, "Is that so...Is it in your room Yasashii or one of the down stairs rooms?"

((x3 I thought it would be nice to hear while we roleplay, there's one in my earlier post playing the Biwa as well))

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

She nods a bit then keeps playing "in room one and one of you sake cups are hit it 100 year"she Keeping playing "these is..kind of fun"she giggled and keep play "l want to be like you when l grow Up.."she giggled more seem to be happier and less scared.

((wow you so nice! hehe)

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
A silhouette cast across the amber-tinged sunlight seen filtering through the trees on the perimeter of the garden, Spike stood upon a relatively considerable incline throwing another punch at an imaginary assailant. Following quickly with a sharp exhale and lifting his leg into a lightning-fast kick before pausing for a moment to gather his breath, he lowered his leg and using this brief pause to observe the sunrise, he looked back toward the inn upon hearing the distinctive sound of what he thought to be a biwa. Blinking and prolonging his pause to listen he heard a voice softly accompanying the sound; he had been training for some hours as sleep refused to overtake him that night and since dawn had now arrived, there was not much point returning to bed and trying now. Lowering himself to sit upon the grass, he reached for the old t-shirt placed on the grass he had retrieved from the Swordfish during the night, using it to mop his brow and neck. Settling down to listen, he shifted his gaze upward toward the brightening sky with a thoughtful expression; unwilling or not, this was one of the best detours he had stumbled upon. Dropping the t-shirt next to a now dismantled communicator on the grass, Spike shook his head, reaching for the shirt and jacket he removed during his Jeet Kune Do training; rummaging through the pockets of the jacket he retrieved the battered box of cigarettes and the metal lighter from amongst the pockets. Opening the box to find the last cigarette, he sighed dully, removing it and placing it between his lips before using the lighter to ignite it.

“Final one for a while, I figure. Better make this one last.”

Spike murmured to himself as he inhaled slowly, returning his gaze to the sky and exhaling the smoke into the passing breeze, his expression unusually contemplative as he continued to listen to the varied melodies drifting from the building nearby, now accompanied by a second, softer and less steadfast voice and instrument.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: 'Evening ladies. -Wave-

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress continued playing as they spoke of the Sliding Door Demon said to have many eyes looking at you through the paper. She looked to the oni girl with slight confusion, "One of my sake cups hit the demon?" she asked to see if she misheard.
Then the Mistress smiled as the oni said she wanted to be like her, "I'm pleased to hear you are enjoying yourself. Like I've said before, I can teach you many things. Patience, calm, and respect, those are my life's guidelines. I do not wish anyone or any thing harm unless threatening."
She then thought to herself how to get rid of this demon in room 1.. there were prayer notes inside the Inn and she would probably need to patch up a hole in the door. Those little hooligans use the tiniest puncture to get in.

((I try my best :3 Greetings Spike~ its a pleasure to see you again))

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni blushes a bit "l--l mean one of you cup are going turn into a Tsukumogami soon.."she Smiled "and l word like to lean them all hehe!"she stops playing "l was think we could ask the Guest to help us fill up the holes and such.."she look down "sorry!"

((hey Spike and cool!)

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » pleased / hapy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » Mado Kara Mieru ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Dark crimson eyes looked up to the sky, feet gently kicking in the water. Ryuu's head lay rested back against a rock, Michi sitting ontop of that rock resting. It was within moments, a song came floating by the young woman, she could not help herself from singing along. Ryuu gently pushed herself up, her long black, silk-like hair falling behind her. As she sung, she walked towards the small waterfall, hands cupping only to be filled with water. Quickly raising her hands to her face, the water clashed with her's. The song was getting to her favorite part, and so her voice raise. She began slightly dancing in the shallow area of the hot spring, Michi giggling as she watched her master. She came to a halt though as the music stopped as well. " What a shame.... " Ryuu said gently, eyes wandering once more as she fell into her earlier position against the rock.

Out Of Chocolate:
>.< Sorry about yesterday! redface
PS, it's night right? O.o
<3

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Likewise; but don't mind me, I'll lurk for now and keep and eye on you guys until I see a sensible place to jump in and make a nuisance of myself. wink

Also, welcome back Ryuu; Mistress set us all up for a new day, I think.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Ah, I see. Then we should do a routine cleansing of the Inn, don't you think Yasashii?" she asked looking down at the Oni as their song came to a halt and so the Mistress pat Yasashii's head with a smile, "Don't you worry, the demons here don't last long if they mean harm, these two are not my first."
Standing the Mistress said, "Come along Yasashii, let's go get some cleansing material." She was about to turn when the little oni mentioned Spiegel-kun, "Ah, yes, perhaps he will. I do need to find some work for that man to do. We shall go looking for him in a short while, unless he find us first of course" She spoke calmly as though she wasn't bothered with the prospect of asking the young handsome man for help around the Inn. After all, nothing in this life was free. The Mistress firmly believed in earning your keep.
She then headed inside the Inn to put her Biwa away from later use.

((Hello Ryuu~ We started a new day, it's the crack of dawn slowly rising!))

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The young one node and goes to help the older demon "he kind of cute~"she giggled "but do you Think he knows demons.."she thinks then goes back to helping "l hope we can have the fun today And meet new friends"she giggles.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

As the Mistress put her biwa and Yasashii put her's on a couple of stands next to quite a few other traditional instruments, she let out a lighthearted chuckle, "I suppose he is rather handsome," she put her fingers to her mouth for a moment covering a smile.
Waving her hand at herself the Mistress led the oni into the sitting room where near the door to the right was a small shrine. Taking an incense burner, prayer beads, and prayer notes specifically for casting out unwanted demon entities. She hand the incense burner to Yasashii and smiles, "I don't know if he knows about demons, but I'm sure he is an excellent handyman to patch up the wall. I'm sure we will have fun today my dear, but let us banish these demons from the house first. Fair?"

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » pleased / hapy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » Mado Kara Mieru ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ryuu hummed along as she walked along the path back to the Inn, tying the thin white robe firmly. Her hair lay resting upon her left shoulder, eyes closed as her fingers gently combed the ends. Her sandals gently clicked on the stone cobbled path, but came to a stop as she entered in the Inn. " Sister, I'm home! " Ryuu said gently as she stepped into the front room. It was silent, very silent. She gave a soft sigh as she sat her self on one of the cushion's, pouring herself a small cup sake. She took a quick swig at it before setting it back down. " That should do me some good, hehe. " Ryuu giggled as she stood, fixing her white robe once more before stretching.

Out Of Chocolate:
<3
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

Nodding the young oni take the incense burner and looking around "so...how are we going get ride of the demons?"she look down "we wont be user ...the thing all onis hate right?".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff