Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

"We do have a guest my dear. His name is Spike Spiegel, I call him Spiegel-kun because it is the polite and traditional way to say his name. However, that is because I am in a position of power," she then looked down at the red oni as they walked under pale moonlight, "If you were to gain his attention, you would call him Spiegel-san because he is an honored guest. Though if he prefers a first name basis I'm sure he will tell you."
Nearing the end of the porch, the Mistress went down a set of step and onto a nice path in the ground surrounded by flowers and small trees. Continuing down the path lit with small wooden lanterns she said, "There is also my sister, Ryuu, whom you met. As well as Jessica, our American pastry chef." She then picked up one of the lanterns to light their way through the lush garden.

((It's ok! Homework is a good excuse! Yasashii (our new sake brewer) and the Mistress are headed into the Zen Garden. Ryuu and Spike left for the night.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni smiled up at the woman and goes to hold her free hand "s--sorry it just l don't like the Dark"she walked "it so pretty out here.."she smiled "thank you.."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress didn't mind her hand being held, she simply gripped softly on the oni's hand as they came to a lovely little bridge surrounded and incased in pink cherry blossoms that look white in the moonlight. "This is Cherry Blossom Bridge. My sister Ryuu takes very good care of the grounds, even in the depths of winter she can make plants sprout from the soil. She keeps this place alive," she smiled as she spoke of her sister.

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni look "...wow the human world is so pretty.."she giggled "the sakura kind of look like my Hair"she joking point out "l wish l could be a human at times..there so pretty and get to dance and Have fun.."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Oh I happen to think you are very beautiful Yasashii, true beauty is in here," she raise both their hands to touch the side of the oni's head, "and here," she brought their hands up to her heart. "There are a great many traditions I can teach you. Dance, music, art, calligraphy..." her voice trailed off as she smirked slightly, "By nature, I am a ruthless blood sucking demon, but look at what I have created. Peace and serenity. This is much more than a human could do in their entire lifespan. I believe there is more to this life than causing humans a bit of discomfort."

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

She smiles up at the older woman "y--you word teach a oni such thing..."she said trying to hold Back tears "t--the nicest thing anyone has done or said to me.."she let out a few snuffs "T--Thank You Mistress-sane.."she bows

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Aw you're a sweetheart Yasashii, of course I'll teach you," she was so touched by this young yokai's bow and gratefulness. Mistress bowed in return and smiled warmly, "Perhaps we can perform for your party after the parade, I'm sure we can get some of the other girls to dance with us. Come my dear, let's get some food into that stomach of yours and I'll show you to your room."
The Mistress then turned, taking the Oni's hand again and headed back for the Inn. Crickets letting there music flow in the breeze and fireflies glowing around the meadows of the Zen Garden.
She then headed up the stairs to the back porch and placed her slippers next to the sliding door which she opened.
"Jessica!" she called for her pastry chef.

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The young oni nods and follows the older woman "what kind of food?"she asked her belly make Sounds "l really could go for food right now hehe.."she said trying to joke.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm getting off for the night darlings, Jessica, you are more than welcome to take over showing our guest to her room :3 I think The Mistress is in dire need of sleep x3

I'll see you all tomorrow!
good night hehe!

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Breaking of Dawn is seen just over the horizon.
As the sun makes it's appearance to the world, so begins a new day for Blooming Lotus

Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The young oni wakes up ".."get dressed and cleans her teeth and horns then walks down tried Looking around a bit "mhh..."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress had been up for a few hours already. Dressed in an elegant red kimono and purple obi, she sat on the back porch over looking the Zen Garden. She was playing a dark wooden Biwa as the sun began to raise in the horizon.
Her voice was low and melodious as she sang the raising sun out from the depths of night. With a wooden triangle in her hand, the graceful voice of the Mistress and the traditional sound of the Biwa flowed over the Blooming Lotus. Her eyes now closing as her pace slowing grew in time with the strumming of strings. Going smooth one moment then building up, she stopped the strumming to sing in waves of high pitches then low. Hitting a string every now and again as she sang in Japanese, the sound of the Biwa then picked up again.

Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

She smiled hearing the playing of the Mistress Biwa she slow walk trying to find her "Mistress?"she asked looking around "wear are you?"the young oni asked "what good music you Play.."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress opened her eyes to her name being called from inside the Inn, "I am out on the back porch Yasashii, please join me," she said without stopping her Biwa playing. The slow plucking of strings with her triangle, she never missed a beat.
Her red kimono sprawled about her legs covered the cushion her behind sat on. Her left hand moving up and down the neck of her Biwa, her right hands was slow and steady. She was smiling as she heard the little oni's compliment, "Why thank you, that is very kind of you to say. Have you heard much Biwa music?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff