Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yasashii smiled a bit and poured rich sake in the sake cup "about a week from now since we need to wait for the other demons to come up from hell and darkness"she smiled and drink the tea "a--ah this tea is so good! oh umm do not drink too much of the oni sake we are know for have the good sake! the oni stops "what about humans here..l don't wish for them to know of the parade"she look up "! you and who you wish to come are welcome at the parade and party "

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

"Ah yes, I'm sure the others will arrive safely. So a week is it? At least it gives us time to prepare," she thought it was a good time frame, a weeks notice is better than a mere day's. The Mistress then took the little cup of sake and brought it to her lips. The smell was divine and the taste sent small shivers down her spine. "Yes, Oni are know for their sake brewing, it is a rare treat these day and I am grateful you have decided to share with me," she said to Yasakii with a slight blush in her cheeks from the alcohol.
"I don't think you have to worry too much about the humans, often times they hardly come here unless a traveler. The villagers," she slightly smirked, "they know not to disrespect my grounds." The Mistress was legend in this area, there are many horror stories out there floating in the world, but it was all done out of honor and protection.
"Thank you for the invitation, I shall ask my staff and guests," she said then brought her cup of tea to her lips, "Will you be needing anything special? Perhaps a certain food, or decoration?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Out Of Chocolate:
I'm sorry, but I shall be retiring for the day/night. Sorry much if I'm holding anyone back. I will be back tomorrow ready to go! I'm sorry again! redface
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

Smiles a bit the oni giggled "if you want l can stay here and give others this sake "she hint the She might be homeless right now "anyhow a lot of sake and high class food since the Tengu get Sick when eating cheep stuff and most demons hate badly food"she giggled a bit

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you for letting us know sweetie, Spike it's up to you if you want to stay where you are or move on :3

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seeing access to the outdoors, Spike took advantage of this and whilst Ryuu was distracted seeking the fox, he stepped out of following directly behind her and into the open air, standing upon the wooden decking taking in the view. After a moment it became clear he would have a few moments to spare, particularly since she was kind enough to offer a tour, he had no issue with waiting whilst she was seeking the woodland animal in question. His first thought was to the box of cigarettes in his pocket, reaching for it however he hesitated. Spike was potentially in dire straits without any money and in a location where it was hard to come by quickly and he was already due to owe more, however, there was another possible option. Instead reaching inside his jacket, he retrieved a small emergency communicator; assuming he was lucky enough to be in range and it still worked, his troubles could be over. Smirking at his incompetence for not considering this earlier, he flicked the switch on the side of the device, earning himself a beep, followed by a series of smaller rapid bleeps. Yawning, Spike rubbed one of his eyes as a static-clouded voice emerged from the device, he responded almost immediately.
User Image
“Hellooooo?”
“Ed! I can’t believe this worked! This is very important, get Jet for me, would you?”
“Spiiiiike-persoooooon! Spikey-Spike!”
“Not now Ed! Get Jet!”
“Getting Jet! Oo-la-la! Ein says woof woof!”

Spike rolled his eyes impatiently, it would have to be the most eccentric of the crew to answer; glaring at the communicator in irritation he could only hope she actually did as he asked, the gruff voice that shortly emerged made it clear she had.

“What is it Spike? You have been missing for a week and you still owe me money; you had better be on your way back.”
“Well no, I got sidetracked and the Swordfish ran out of fuel. I’m stranded here; could you send me a small cash transfer? Jet?...Jet?”
“Forget it.”

The line went dead and Spike was left with an utterly defeated expression on his face, sinking down onto the wooden decking he sat swinging his legs over the edge as he dropped the communicator.

“Well, I’m screwed.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Hold me back? Not a chance, I’m too laid back and saddled with an intermittent internet connection for that. Lol. I have lurked enough to spin some random entertainment into my post and tweak it just now so I can slip away for the meantime, no problem.

I will leave my post here and resume tomorrow when all are back again if that is alright, it is pretty late on my end anyway so I am going to turn in too; this has been fun, catch you guys later!

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The mistress considered the Oni's words carefully, it did seem as though she were young and rather alone. Why the Oni would send a child as their placement finder The Mistress couldn't guess. "Ok, lots of sake and high quality food. Yes I think I came come up with a few recipes. Yasashii.." the elegant woman leaned forward resting her head in her hands her face soft, "Tell me the truth, are you all alone right now? Your parents, brothers, sisters, anyone?"

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni nods "...yes..l don't really have a home on the human world and l don't want to annoying Anyone by asking the other onis or my sisters or brothers "she look down a bit "so kind of Homeless heheh.."fix her obi a bit "and l need to stole a kimono from a lady or l might of been Walking around naked"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress simply nodded once Yasashii was done explaining her situation. She then reached for her black book with an elegant hand and picked up the brush. Dipping the brush in some fresh ink she wrote down the little oni's name next to a room number.
"Ok Yasashii, I want you to listen to me carefully," she said without looking up from the brush as she wrote, "I am going to give you a room here at Blooming Lotus, you are more than welcome to stay until the party and even after if you wish." Misty eyes then looking up to the Oni's, "I have two rules here and they are easy to follow. My number one is that you respect everyone that comes through the Inn, and the second is you must contribute. I am not asking for your money, if you even have any, if you would like to become our Sake Brewer then I will take you hard word and efforts as payment for food and shelter. Does that sound fair Yasashii dear?" She ended her speech with a smile.

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

Yasashii nods "Yes !"she hold out a red hand "as a oni l will become you sake maker and if you Need me too..l will beat up anyone the try to cheat there way out of paying or do anything to you or Anyone the works or staying here!"she giggled seem to like what the owner of the inn deal is.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The wise woman was very pleased to see that the little Oni was willing to take her offer. She knew what it was like to wonder the Earth alone, though it was many many years and when she thought Ryuu was dead. She had lost all hope until she found an abandoned teahouse and worked so very hard to make it home, not only for herself, but for other lost souls and eventually Ryuu returned to her out of the blue.
Smiling, Mistress shook the oni's red hand with a bow of her head and said, "I'm glad you are pleased with my suggestion. Welcome to the Blooming Lotus, I hope you like it here. Your room is on the second floor, number 10. Is that alright?"

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

Yasashii nods a bit "yes but can l ask"she look down play with her obi more "do you think you Could umm help me setting in?"she asked "l know it rude and stuff but.."she sighs "l just don't Know how the human world works at times.."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress was surprised only a tad by the young oni's request and so she nodded, "Of course I shall help you settle in. It is never rude to simply ask for help. Everyone and every creature needs help at some point, I'm glad I can offer it in these days." Her deep gray robes rustling as she stood, The Mistress beckoned the Oni girl, "Please come with me and I'll show you around." She was heading for the back sliding door and opened it for the two of them to exit and ended up on a back porch, "If you follow those stairs, " she pointed off to the right, "that path will take you to our Natural Hot Spring and Bath House."
The Mistress then put on a pair of slippers by the door and headed left down the porch. "This way to the Zen Garden," she said and walked at a pace the young oni girl could keep up with.

User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

the young oni followed the older woman and put on a pair of slippers too and followed her more "these place is so big..."she looks "do you think we have a guest soon?"

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
"My classes are doing amazingly" Jessica bowed before coming back with the Ashtray. "Speaking of which I must get back to work. I must do my homework, but First I will see if anyone needs anything." Jessica said going back to the kitchen.
User ImageUser Image User Image
((Okay this post is awful, I don't know where we are))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff