Interstellar Traveler

Interstellar Traveler

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Upset/Angry
● Current Location: Garden
● Objective: Defend Inn
● Theme: Tank!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Redirecting his aim at the sound of the nearby flamelurker edging closer, Spike squinted into the mist with a frown, quickly raising his free hand to wipe his wet hair from his eyes a second time when he felt at pull at the weapon slung over his back. Glancing sideward as Autumn grabbed the shotgun from his back and hastily fired a shot into the swirling mist, a loud squeal followed by a thud saw the mist shift and reveal the felled flame demon had gotten unsettlingly close, bony hands clasped to its injured face as it now writhed around, an odd-coloured liquid seeping from the injury. Sparing Autumn a vague lopsided smile following the successful blind shot as well as her comment, Spike’s eyes widened as he attempted to turn and catch sight of what caught her attention, only to be pushed aside as Autumn was knocked down by another of the emerging demons that were looking to surround them. Aiming his pistol at the creature as it started to retreat back into the mist; Spike landed a couple of shots to its shoulder before it vanished once again.
”Damn it! This mist is a pain in the a**!”
Scowling at this, Spike quickly crouched toward Autumn where she lay on the scorched and rain-sodden ground, starting to help her to her feet once again, only to pause when she reached a crouched position also. Hand now resting on the shotgun yet still on the ground, a fleeting look of thought appeared on Spike’s face before he lifted the shotgun and placed it in Autumn’s hands.
”You wanted a weapon, might as well stick with this one…And thanks.”
Making reference to Autumn’s timely intervention and offering thanks, Spike finished with a finalising nod just as a rush of air finally began to shift the mist, followed by some flashes of lightning, although it only made the severity of the situation all the more apparent. There were now at least a hundred of the tall almost skeletal creatures just in their direct vicinity by the main building; it didn’t bear thinking about how many more of them lurked beyond. Considering this, Spike’s attention shifted quickly once again upon hearing a scream and seeing a flash of colour signalling Himiko’s departure from the relative safety of the porch. Following being tossed aside by one of the many creatures lumbering about, Spike watched as Himiko landed heavily in a heap nearby, beside the same flamelurker Autumn injured moments before. To say it seemed disgruntled at being shot in the face was an understatement as it immediately lashed out at Himiko with a howling snarl whilst she lay dazed on the ground.
User Image
Without hesitation, Spike uttered a hurried apology as he quickly pulled the hat from Autumn’s head and threw the vivid red item in the flamelurkers face, breaking its line of sight on Himiko and distracted it for a second or two. This was just enough to allow Spike the time to dive across the short distance between where he was crouched with Autumn and where Himiko lay. Quickly pulling on Himiko’s ankle, Spike managed to drag her back just enough to narrowly avoid the clawed hand of the demon as it slammed to the ground with a frustrated howl. At this point Spike faltered for an instant, exhaling sharply with a pained wince as he felt the reopened wound at his side tear all the more, a growing patch of crimson spreading through his jacket as he hurriedly continued to drag Himiko backward along the ground regardless, not stopping until she was beside Autumn and himself. At which point Spike released her ankle, raising his pistol and opening fire at the clear shot presented at the tendons on the flamelurker’s arm, half hoping Autumn would follow suit as he spared Himiko a short glance.
”Himiko? You conscious?”
Spike did not persist with his questioning however when a bright light doused the entire area, forcing him to shield his eyes as the ground tremors worsened, the light seemed to have no great physical or mental effect but it certainly caught the attention of the flame demons as they all turned and began to lumber toward a particularly tall tree away from the main building.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Okay Mask, go for it. I have just one more but I can add it after you post your additions.

Interstellar Traveler

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

BloodLust Level: Extreme

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lady Hanyo let out a screeching howl of agony. Too many flames, they licked at her exposed skin, setting burns of black, like charred wood, over her thighs and chest. Before long, she looked like a zebra, with stripes of blackened flesh all over her limbs. Her clothing, too, had singed to the point it barely could be considered clothing, and was more a smoking, tattered mess. She hadn't really paid much attention to the day's outfit, but still... she loved all of her clothes.

"Son of a b***h..." she murmured in anger and pain.

The flames seemed to be dieing down... or moving... or something. She sighed in relief, thinking that her comrades had taken over. Glancing down at herself, she frowned. So much for her flawlessness.... but the moment of distraction cost her dearly. The ice burned almost as much as the fire did, a stinging, searing pain right through to her bones. The oni's fist collided heavily with her torso, and she fell onto her back, winded. Two fingers crackled and broke off of her left hand as she had thrown it out to catch her fall. Cracks followed the length of her arm, though no other piece detached itself yet.

But these creatures were different. They didn't have deadly flames on their skin. They had large, beating hearts, and soft, tear-able flesh... Without really thinking of the ramifications, the succubus lunged for the big ice oni's throat. Her fangs sank luxuriously into his neck and she took a deep, long pull from his veins, gnashing her teeth to tear chunks of flesh away. Ah, oni blood..... very empowering. Soon she was flashing her fangs at everything in reach, biting anything that came too close and flailing her whip, hoping to pull more flesh from bones and spill more blood.... The pain was forgotten, the feeding frenzy had begun again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

((Posted on my lunch break, sorry if it seems rushed. Ryuu post coming later tonight, I have to get back to work now.))

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mårʈin, ʈhe Wizårɗ
User Image

Just as the little black cat was about to unleash a new tide of fury as the unfamiliar voice harassed him again, he was thrown from his perch by a massive something.

Being smashed into the ground with enough force to knock the wind out of him and crack a few ribs, Martin's concentration on the storm was lost. With a finale of flashes from the clouds, the lightning quit striking and the rain let up, turning from a heavy downpour into a light rain as the storm ran it's natural course.

His first few breaths scented the air, and underneath the foul scent of the demon pinning him to the ground he could catch Yunique's scent, and he painfully turned his head to see the nekojin standing nearby being confronted by a similar demon. Understanding of her scents were crushed by his survival instinct; the hunter crushed the wizard, and Martin's size immediately began to expand underneath the demonic feline's paw until he was the size of a lion.

Any demeaning quip the black cat could have thought of was squashed by a tremendous roar, amplified by magic and carrying enough force-magic to stagger the demon's hold on him and he wriggled free to pace near the nekojin, growling. His tail twitched and his ears and whiskers tested the air, readying himself for the hardest fight in his long, long life. His lips pulled back, revealing his own set of nasty, sharp, pointed teeth and he spoke with a deep, rumbling voice. "Bring it."

[(salute) ready for battle, SIR!]
[And props to anyone who gets the Monty Python reference.]
[And Himiko post to be added hopefully in an hour or if not tonight.]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

(( Hurrhurr... I needed a battle picture... so I makes one... Now I'm ready to PLAY~ ))
User Image

The ground at her feet was having a seizure... Yuni was sure of it.

"If this ground dun stay still for FIVE MINUTES..." The teen started, but didn't get to finish. Ferocious beasts that harnessed the elements were coming at the inn, at her, now. Her internal systems were stressed between the heat and the blasts of cold, and it was making Yuni quite grumpy now. Quite grumpy indeed. Grumpier still when a hulking earth swung its hammer like fist and caught her on her side as she was making her way to Martin.

The building would now have a Nekojin-shaped dent in the side, among all the other dings, scratches, scorches, and holes.

"I'll... I'll fix that..." Yuni coughed, noticing the black blood that had come up as she peeled from the wall. The earth oni was flanked by an icy brother, who was inhaling a belly-full of air for one of its damnable arctic gusts. Icy eyes narrowed, the Nekojin gripped her scythe and staggered a moment before gaining enough wit to launch herself at the earth beast.

His breath stank of a rotting root cellar, but his back played for a good shield from the frosty air as the Nekojin violently pulled at his hair. "I am..." Yuni growled, stabbing the crimson point of her scythe into his face a few times to make him flail. "So tired..." She felt a big hand grab at her waist, and twisted her scythe around to hook the blade through his ulna and radius bones. "OF YOUR FACE."

The point stabbed through his skull, and Yuni hopped over his bloody head-stump to get a glare at the ice oni. Her weight was slight, but her strength was not. With the crimson blade still hooked into the dead beast's arm, Yuni flung him at his brother. Scythe free now, she caught her breath and hoffed a loogie at the frost thing. The acids played on his flesh, flame flames sputtering to life to consume and spread.

Turning, Yuni found Martin was no average sized cat now and that they were the show for these ugly muthhuggahs... Inky blood staining her chin, she would glare at the kitsune-things while cracking her neck. Bright eyes flashed a murderous violet, a mad grin working on her lips.

"I've a game... I need your pelts for it, though."

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Determined ) x xWEARING ( » Spider Form ) x xLOCATION ( » Rooftop )

Ryuu's eyes were half closed as she tried to ignore the pain of her burns. The sudden touch of something to her injury made her jump nearly a mile in the air. Looking up, she realized it was only the kappa applying herbs. She murmured a soft "Thank you..." and lowered herself down to her stomach again, so the kappa had better reach of her most injured area, the human torso. She knew it was foolish to let her guard down at a time like this, but she also would be no help in battle in this condition. As the kappa worked on her wounds, her eight eyes drifted to a hole in the roof. Through this, she could see straight into the crumbling remnants of the inside of the inn. A flash of fur and sandy coloring caught her attention. Ryuu attempted, with her unburned arm, to throw prayer notes at the creatures. Her focus was not enough to eradicate them, but perhaps, if they hit their mark, the notes would cause the kitsune creatures some muscle paralysis. They ran by so quickly, and her reaction was so instinctual, she didn't see whether the notes touched them or not. When the kappa was done, she rose back on her eight legs, gave him a pat on the head, and skittered down the hole, hoping to asses the situation inside.

((Sorry this is short, I had a really long and bad day at work. ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Location Near Ryuu → Inside the Blooming Lotus main hallway
                                              Kimono Pictured
                                              Music Elements

As the transparent spider stopped at the very top of the roof for a moment, Mistress had just heard Ryuu's voice call out to her when there was a blast that knocked her aura further away. "Ryuu!" Honing in with the respective auras in the vicinity like Suiteki, Mistress sensed the light coral energy of her sister falter with pain then rose up in a fiery strength. The kappa's incense and lake water scent was welcome, she was always the cheerful helper. When Ryuu called out the second time, Mistress' white and purple spider moved to stand alongside Ryuu with Suiteki and Numa in tow. Howls in the distance could be heard getting closer, but she took a moment to reach out being at the same height as Ryuu in her Jorogumo form. When she touched the pale skin of Ryuu's arm for a moment, Mistress smiled and said, "I love you, and everything is going to be alright. I'm going to make it better."

But the moment between them would not last very long as the next wave approached them in a fiery blaze. The wind kicking up as Martin's magic the jorogumo could almost see painting the sky in white simmering clouds of whirling color in darkness. As the howling fire creatures came out of the surrounding area, Mistress' spiders lined up while backing away slow as the lurkers were and began spinning webs and an incredible rate. Some were cocooned in a matter of seconds, while others merely burned through. The spiders with more sticky webbing had more success at taking down the lurkers while other spiders retreated. Mistress then heard a nekojin shout and chuckled, life on the battle ground the calico cute was raining black fire fury. Mistress could smell the rain being conjured before it actually began and began to smile as she stood atop her giant ghost of a spider beneath her. As the tremor shook, Mistress held her arms out to balance her footing and merely swaying with the ground. The fire beings where becoming powerless against the downpour as the spider's web cocoons were becoming more effective in stopping the tall slender beings. There was so much fear and so much hope.

As Ryuu's coral webbing spread over, wrapping around the Mistress, it had some healing properties and felt very comforting. The young jorogumo reached out, as the flaming beings began to burst back to life have the initial rain fell. Reaching into her soul, Mistress grasped a hold of Nolan's power within her becoming iced over, a small streak on the side of Mistress' hair pure white frosted over with her kimono and skin. Behind the webbing of her eyes there was a faint glow of light purple as she took once last glance at Ryuu..... and then felt it, him. "He's here," her breath could be seen through her frosted form, her voice soft and foreboding.

As the workings of Nolan's blood magic hit the air like an elixir, Mistress knew his intentions right away, Hanyo being near him. It was the perfect spell to give Hanyo that extra badass, she would be jonesing on the wammy he could place on her. As everyone seemed to be getting along with the help of Mistress' spiders, she backed up near the porch and left her giant spider handle the on coming... There was something brewing out there that Mistress knew would be giant trouble. But Scratch was already here.. and she wasn't going to wait for him to find her, oh no. There was no location she could sense yet but she did travel the the inside of the building. It was wrecked, everything. The floor was blown open, the walls were charred.. Mistress could not see any of it with her own eyes, but she could feel it underneath her pale feet. No shoes on, Mistress walked the debris of her home and beloved inn, searching for that little poke of energy. He was shrouding himself with magic and he could show up anywhere, if the fight was taking place in the garden.. that was the last place Scratch would be.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

In Isshu's blurred state of mind it took her several moments to get herself together, one hand on wooden flooring, she smelled fire... She could always tell when the forest was burning and it was burning at an alarming rate. Her head then snapped to the side to look about herself and the elder saw Himiko standing on the other side of her island with her hands held out to her. Looking about her the bubble was a beautiful sparkling light blue. Isshu could see the magic in it and she called out to her, "Thank you, child," and began hoisting herself up. Her staff was nowhere to be seen, but the elder knew where it was. It was about time she got out of the protective orbs anyway. Moving slowly to the edge of her island, the little old woman sat down and rushed out to the darkness with a single hand. The long wooden staff becoming visible again, it hovered below Isshu's hand before she grabbed it and stood.

Within the bubble, Isshu walked back and pole vaulted herself using her staff on top what was left of the stairs. Letting her pace keep up she jumped from the stairs and into what was left of a burning garden's grass, it was frightening to say the least as her eyes widened in terror. Before long the clouds darken and morning sky gone, Isshu had never been so happy to see the rain come, it was warm and comforting through all the steam that was built up from putting out those fire creatures. Seeing Spike and Autumn off to the side, Spike shooting at the reachings of a dieing fire lurker. Isshu Then heard Martin the black feline call out power, he hailed thunder and lightening. "Martin!" Isshu called out, "Martin!" The little old lady, then hopped up on the railing holding her staff high she yelled, "Channel the lightening through me! Aim for my staff!" Holding out two fingers in front of her, the garden wide open for her, the elder kept her balance on the railing. Holding her staff up above her, a low chanting began taking place as Isshu closed her eyes and moved fluidly with her knees bent. Her two fingers went up to the hand holding the staff down her arm, into her belly and out through her fingertips. If she did the ritual right, after a nice strike from Martin to jump start the spell, Isshu would be able to channel lighting through her body.

O O C
I don't have internet where I live right now guys >.> I am so very sorry. I am trying to keep up and have gotten up to the oni post. :3 I'm at my grandma's house right now.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx

User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: In the Inn
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Attempting to survive
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: See picture
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Just about no one would have understood what happened next. Perhaps it was the desperation and pain; perhaps it was the sounds of her friends fighting; or perhaps it was the concussion. Whatever it was, Himiko dazedly struggled to her feet, grunting at Autumn and Spike in reply. Her vision swam, and without considering it, slipped into the second sight that the Mistress taught her.

Any devout delver of family history could have traced Himiko's ancestors in a direct female line straight to the Shinto priestess who moved into her world to escape demon persecution and hunting. It was what helped her to see the things she did at that moment. Though her real vision wavered because of the head injury, the aura vision remained steady. Nearby she could see Autumn and Spike's auras, blazing due to the adrenaline. In front of them she could see the earth oni charging them, along with others. Raising a hand a translucent blue wall appeared directly in front of the charging oni, causing them to crash into it and stay disoriented for a moment, giving her time to place her first two fingers on her left hand at the base of the back side of her kaiken. She didn't know the words, but somehow she knew the meaning, and with a swiping motion light sprang forth, covering the blade and extending it into a katana.

The young woman staggered to look at the blob of Spike's aura. "You ready for this?" The barrier between them and the oni dropped, and she turned to face them.

[It's cool, Mission. Take your time. Martin post after oni post, okay?]

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

As Nolans blood battery spell released, an intense bloody-red aura surrounded the necromancer, giving off an overpowering smell of the goopy substance. The aura grew weaker as a wave flew out in all directions. Anybody who needed a second wind was about to get one. Though on a few of his companions would already have long since felt it. He felt the his soul growing icy in the Mistress...and Hanyo...
                                            The world seemed to grow silent for a moment as he thought. There was a funny thing about this spell and creatures who lived off of blood. It would almost make them feel reborn as well put them into a full on killing spree if they were close enough, hence why he was usually much farther away, out of danger but still close enough to support with this spell and his minions.
                                            And the battle had come back to him. And man was it starting to get hot. Even with all the rain. The necromancer was still on his hands and knees recovering from the blast from the back. His only thoughts were to get up and keep fighting on. Nolan could still sense everyones souls and hear their voices. He hated not being able to see and unable to get to them in time.

Another tremor shook him back and forth and a series of fireballs hit him again, burning away at more of his robes and skin. He just gritted his teeth and took in the pain as the flames pushed him further into the mud. Next he heard Hanyo being hit and curse in pain. Soon after it seemed his spell was taking effect and off she went. " Give em...hell..." he managed to gasp as another tremor shook and a sinking feeling set in as the presences of several much larger beasts came out as well as one really bad one. He had trouble locating that one for now but it wasn't like he had the time to focus anyway. He could feel the vibration of fast footsteps and suddenly a hit to his side sent him flying through a window and bouncing like a rag doll off tables in the sitting room.
                                            Nolan rolled over onto his belly and pushed himself up. He then vomited a large amount of blood and was trembling violently as he struggled to get to his feet. All the while his blood battery aura was still being kept up. Though to make matters worse his void walker was just cut down.
                                            " ********] he coughed up some more blood and starting to feel around his body, grabbing at glass shards potruding from his chest and abdomen. The last one wouldn't pull out though. It was at his side and felt thicker...a bit more blunt and skinner than glass..." oh man.....not good" he groaned sliding his rib back in him.
                                            Now he stood in the middle of the sitting room almost zombie like. The room was frosting over and his eyes seemed to changed to that odd green color again.
                                            The necromancer took a step forward. He had to get back out there and help everybody.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, sitting in a tree that was more of a blazing fireball than anything, Amano waited. The cat had his own agenda. He carefully observed Spike and Autumn shooting away and it made him wish he could pull a trigger. Then there was the mech. That was new. He wasn't even sure where that had come from.
                                            " Dammit I wish he would hurry up. ******** sure does like to make an entrance."
                                            His gaze turned upon the oni elementals and he took a drag on his cigarette. His yellow eyes narrowed.
                                            " I wonder what will happen to them when their luck runs out...."

( @ spike- giving the best help a blind dude can to everyone. also sweet deal with the new baddies. No need to fight any of nolans minions next posts so that should give you a hand )
                                            @ Faceless- love the pic
                                            @ Hanyo - feel the power
                                            @ mistress- I feel your pain
                                            @ Zelic - I fart in your general direction )

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Interstellar Traveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces