Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Guys, Jak has a lot of stuff he does during the day and he is now embodying an entire army. He's been really good about keeping up so if he calls for a pause then its for a good reason.

But TOTAL PROPS! To everyone man! The posts have gotten better, a little on the weird side >.> but more detail and thats what's important.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( My feelz go out to Jak. c: He can take his time.

-rolls around in OOC Land- ))

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Tackling this many characters and having to respond to every post in some form isn't easy, especially with the limited free time I have. I'm really busy right now so I figured one evening off wasn't an unreasonable request when I make multiple posts daily the rest of the time. sweatdrop

Will have about four posts up when I'm done, may not be tonight now as a result of this though.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( In the hopes of un-pissingoffness~ I thought I'd let ya'll know ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Thanks for the heads up Faceless. Now I can hurry out of your blast radius. Lol.
Thanks Mask, sounds like a plan. But for now...

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Good call. XD And I second that... As long as you don't mind that ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Noob

( haha those are funny. But yeah man take your time. Im in no hurry.gettin a lot of packing and minecraft in really. )

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Oh noes. Mah snoozes! xd
That's much appreciated, thanks Ruroken.

Thanks for the support you guys.
I have all four posts pretty much written out but I will hold on adding them until tomorrow. You can expect to see them tomorrow evening.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[ D,: I totally didn't mean ANY disrespect, Jak. I've been in your situation before (running multiple characters for one thread all at the same time) and lately the world has been trying really hard to kill me lately (only a slight exaggeration, but I feel you there too). I was only venting my impatience and attempting (but failing) at being amusing; as much as I'd like it to I know the world doesn't revolve around me. I deeply apologize, Jak, and next time I'll keep it to myself. I hope you enjoy your break and nap time.]

[ if I was on my computer and not my phone, I'd have loved to join the Kitty picture posting.]

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: It's okay, apology already accepted.
Let's just get things rolling again.

And with that, one last random cat addition. Lol.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces