Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Mixed
● Current Location:Bath House
● Objective: Information/Recovery
● Theme: NY Rush

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With a genuine look of surprise, Spike slowly slouched back against the wooden surface behind him once again in a casual lean, although this revelation in particular was exceptionally troubling. How could a human end up in such a state as Scratch? It didn't even bear thinking about considering how inhuman he certainly seemed now. User Image
"The last thing we need is for this guy to get even more powerful..."
Murmuring to himself under his breath as Yuuko continued to address all those present, Spike's eyes narrowed slightly upon her mention of granting wishes. It was her profession and should have been obviously the reason as to why she made her visit, but the concept lingered in Spike's thoughts as he listened in silence. Something did immediately come to mind, to which he lowered his gaze to the floor in thought for several seconds, mildly surprised at how quickly the idea surfaced. He couldn't ask openly, perhaps when the others were not present he could approach Yuuko on the matter. Looking up once she mentioned the false artefact, Spike's attention settled on Yuuko once again as she detailed the terms of empowering it, to which his gaze slowly drifted across all those present in the room. Sight settling on Mistress for some seconds longer than the others, his gaze finally settled on Ryuu, overhearing her troubled musings he held his sight on her for a prolonged moment, expression unreadable until Suiteki spoke up from where she bobbed about in the nearby bath close-by to Autumn. Exhaling a short sigh, Spike attempted to shelf his current thoughts and share them with Yuuko when the opportunity presented itself, for the moment he was settled on keeping them quiet.
"Just touch it, huh? Well alright, let's power it up."
Straightening from his leaning position against the empty bath, Spike looked toward Yuuko with a casual smile.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx

User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Bath House
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Bathing and listening
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Nekkid
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko listened carefully. The demon she had seen before was once a human? Why anyone would want to be something so awful was almost completely beyond her, until she remembered her uncle. The memory hit her so hard she began to deflate, slowly bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Fearful eyes looked to Hanyo, who was still filthy. Blinking slowly she reached out an arm, trying to get her attention to come into the tub.

Hanyo would help her feel safe. Safe from her uncle.
And then someone new came to the door and Hanyo's attention was taken away again. Saddened, she leaned back into the tub again.

When Yuuko mentioned wishes, Himiko perked up. Not too long ago, she would have wished for freedom. Now, she wanted safety. Then again, she already had that. So what did she want? Certainly she could help with the artifact they were going to make, but as for herself, she was at a loss.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

Suiteki was the first to get on board with the bluff artifact and that made Yuuko smile at her, she was a good kappa with a good heart. Not an evil bone in that little froglike creature's body, her mischief only playful, but helpful at times as well. Seeing Watanuki struggling in the door, Yuuko noticed that the succubus lifted the sack with ease, "Bring it here, dear" Yuuko called and had Hanyo set the sack next to her. Untying the sack, it opened to reveal a dark wood chest lined in gold. Watanuki then collapsed on the floor near Autumn and Suiteki with his face in the floor, "Thank youuuuu," he then said with hearts in his eyes toward Hanyo. He was so grateful to have that thing off his back. When she opened the chest, anyone who looked inside would see that it was empty... completely and utterly. Taking the floating red and black orb, Yuuko put the energy into the chest then magically produced an amulet of some kind. The orb in the chest had disappeared. "This will be the bluff artifact. Kappa Suiteki, would you like to do the honors?"

Isshu was still standing with her arms crossed thinking on what was going to transpire. She didn't put it passed Yuuko to help as much as she could, but she had to wonder if it was enough. Humans were more powerful than they realized and Scratch... the thought of what kind of human could turn into such creature of demonic power perplexed even her. This man turned dark was going to be quite the battle, the human will is strong especially when obession was in play.. Taking a glance toward Spike as he got on board with the bluff artifact, Isshu silently agreed that it was a rather good idea. Nolan's idea... she was on the worried side with that one.. With her eyes meeting bloodstains on Spike's form, Isshu filled a bucket of water at the sitting showers then went to Suiteki and bent down to the kappa to ask for some of her bandages to help him recover. Whether Spike wanted her help or not, Isshu was going to wrap his wounds, he just didn't know it yet.

Mistress sat with her sister, a sniffle of sadness escaping from her. While listening to other around the room, she was so grateful in so many ways. Her heart squeezing in her chest at how so many others where tried to figure out ways to help her, she couldn't express just how deeply her gratitued left. "There is hope, my dear sister. There is hope even in the darkest of times. Thank you all for your help.. I.. I can't even..." Mistress was getting rather choked up, "Thank you, thank you so much..." Kissing the top of Ryuu's head, Mistress held her close as if something was going to rip here away. "I can't lose you," the elder jorogumo whispered to her younger sister. She was so frightened for Ryuu, so frightened for everyone here... this was all her fault. She was suffering for all she had done in the past and it did not matter how long she tried to make up for it. This was her punishment and it broke her heart that it might kill every single soul in this very bath house...

O O C
figured I'd do a three for one xD save some space
Amulet

Omnipresent Noob

( I have no internet and only this phone so bare with me.)

Nolan sank in the tub now just listening to everyone. If yuuko wanted him to touch the thing she was going to have to bring it to him.
whatever it was they were cooking up, he hoped it worked.
The necromancer let out a sigh and proceeded to scrub the dirt off of himself. The webbing that had stitched his chest up was starting to come off so he tore it the rest of the way off, quickly as it stung. Fresh blood seeped out but he took the opportunity to clean it.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Distraught ) x xWEARING ( » Towel ) x xLOCATION ( » Baths )

Ryuu curled herself closer to her sister, like a child seeking comfort in their mother's embrace. The Mistress felt warm and soft, more comfortable than the softest down bed. Her lyrical voice, though tainted with stress, was like a cooing lullaby.
"Whatever it takes, sister, I'll do. I'm not leaving your side for anything. " she murmured softly but determined. Her arms gripped tightly around the Mistress' torso, emphasizing her point.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

BloodLust Level: Moderate

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lady Hanyo chuckled. This man was like something from the pages of a comic book, he seemed too much of a character to be real. After freeing her hands of the bundle by giving it to Yuuko, she reached down and picked up the man by the scruff of his neck and placed him back on his feet, and brushed off his lapels.
"So what's your part in all this?" she asked him, gesturing around generally, addressing the entire situation at large. If the question were turned upon herself, she'd have no answer. That bothered her some. Though exhibiting nonchalance as always, she did make a point to listen to Yuuko intently, determined to do her part in this amulet thing. There had to be something the vampiric woman could contribute...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The Kappa Patrol
Active: Suiteki
Elsewhere: Numa, Hasuike,Yudama, Chou, Kui

Patrolling: Bath House
Under Orders From: Oni Lord Nigorimizu
Company: Various
Mission Objective(s): Empower artefact
Squad Theme: Splaaash Boogie

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Glancing sideward to watch Autumn exit the tub, Suiteki’s bright smile remained whilst the woman yet still insisted she could have tended her injuries of her own accord; this could well have been true, but the kappa was also convinced Autumn would not have found it an easy task either with her injuries being on her back, to which Suiteki simply chuckled.
“Autumn-san is very welcome!”
Seeing that Autumn proceeded to attempt towelling herself dry, Suiteki’s raised hand slowly lowered as her attention quickly returned to Yuuko, seeing the witch smile before a thud at the door drew her gaze toward the young man emerging into the Bath House with a large sack. Watching as the succubus assisted him in carrying the sack, Suiteki lifted her small form from the water and swung herself over the edge of the tub, promptly landing on the floor with a light thud , shaking some water droplets from herself as she proceeded toward Yuuko with a curious expression. Seeing a dark wood chest emerge from the sack, empty no less, Suiteki was intrigued in seeing Yuuko convert its non-existent contents into a small golden amulet with the aid of the orb of energy previously levitating close-by to her. Hearing Spike voice his agreement in powering up the artefact also, Suiteki perked up at hearing Yukko summon her, to which she nodded vigorously and scampered toward the witch. Although Suiteki paused enroute when Isshu stopped her to retrieve a selection of bandages, to which the kappa looked slightly puzzled passing them over before stopping in front of Yuuko.
“Gladly, Yuuko-san!”
Reaching up toward the amulet the witch lowered toward her, Suiteki inwardly braced herself once her webbed palm contacted the gleaming artefact, in spite of still smiling she knew what would happen next. Pausing initially, the draining effect of the amulet started within seconds, emitting a faint green glow as it sapped some of the kappa’s energy, to which Suiteki looked somewhat deflated for an instant before perking up once again and beaming cheerily, scanning the room, although it gradually settled upon Spike as he approached.
“Who’s next? Who’s next?”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageStarting to pace toward Yuuko with Suiteki already skittering ahead, Spike paused and glanced back toward the door at the sound of voices and movement, to which Hanyo emerged with another he did not recognise. Narrowing his eyes slightly whilst he considered the appearance of an unfamiliar face, Spike thought he may have caught a glimpse of the young man during the events earlier, although the chaos at that point made it difficult to be certain. With the situation being as it was, Spike would have been suspicious of a new arrival at this time, but seeing that he appeared to be some kind of assistant to Yuuko, he thought little else of it, stopping in place to allow him to pass with Hanyo carrying the unmarked sack he initially dragged into the Bath House. Raising an eyebrow at what followed, the result being a small golden amulet as the contents of the sack were put to use, Spike glanced at the chest slightly mystified as the kappa already moved to offer her contribution.
”Hmm...”
Sparing a moment to scan the room, it seemed Nolan was busying himself with tending to an older injury, whereas Autumn was attempting to dry both herself and her clothes nearby. Himiko appeared to be keeping to herself whilst Mistress and Ryuu were seeking comfort from each other, although Spike quickly returned his attention to Yuuko at hearing Suiteki speak up once again.
”I guess that would be me...”
Walking on toward where Yuuko stood with her assistant, Suiteki and Hanyo, Spike could not help but notice Isshu was lurking with a look of intent, although he assumed it was because she wanted to make a contribution as well. Reaching toward the amulet, the second he touched the cool metal surface it seemed to drain his entire body of any heat in that instant, the faint green glow it gave off beforehand shifting to a dark blue as he lifted his hand away, exhaling unsteadily.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

Nodding and giving Suiteki thanks for the wrapping and such, Isshu went to one of the empty tubs and began to fill it as others began to fill the amulet with life energy. It was a good plan, not he safest, but all in all the elder thought that a bluff might give them an opening to strike at the heart of the matter. Thinking on Yuuko's presence, Isshu had a wish that only the powerful witch could provide for her, assurance. Isshu's heart ached with the coming of this evil and she wanted everyone to be safe, but knew a battle could not be avoided. Setting her supplies next to the tub, now was the perfect opportunity to get Spike some healer's attention. As she moved to stand beside Yuuko, Isshu waited while Spike took the amulet from Suiteki and gave it life that glowed a dark blue. When he exhaled, that was when Isshu made her move and took the amulet from him, the hue changing to a glowing silver while she grasped the much taller male's arm to bring him over to the tub. "Don't you dare fight me, you are getting tended to whether you like it or not," she proclaimed to him as her power glowed in the gold trinket. While bringing Spike along to set him in the tub, Isshu gave the amulet to Nolan so he may take part in their bluff. She would have handed it off to Autumn, but seeing the doubt in the young woman's eyes, Isshu thought it would be best if she had a bit more time to really think it over. It wasn't a decision that was easily made for some.

As Yuuko watched the others take on the responsibility of putting power within the amulet, she looked to Autumn and smiled in the corner of her lips. "You look weary, it won't hurt you, but I understand doubt. You always have a choice, Autumn, remember that," she said in a soft yet mysterious voice. Watanuki flailed a bit upon being picked up put as he was put on his feet a sweat drop appeared on his forehead. "He he.. I uh, well I! I'm the," letting out a sigh and slumping his shoulders in defeat he exhaled before admitting, "I'm the pack mule I guess."

"Come Come, if you have a wish do not be shy. I won't bite." Yuuko said encouragingly

O O C

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

Pausing for several seconds, Spike was relieved to find the draining effect of the amulet did not seem to last for long, the instant he removed his hand, Spike's senses sharpened once again, promptly allowing him to overcome the sudden, if brief, wave of fatigue caused by the artefact. Ready to voice his observations on this, mostly with the intention of directing them toward a somewhat hesitant Autumn, Spike found his words did not have time to form before Isshu seemed to swoop in from nowhere.User Image
"Hey!"
Finding his exclamation was ignored by the elderly woman as she grabbed his arm, Spike fell silent however as she reached over and took the amulet from him, the colour immediately shifting again from the darkened shade of blue to a pale luminescent silver. Although he did not take to being suddenly pulled along afterward quite so well.
"I don't need any treatment, Isshu; I'm fine!"
Finding the elderly woman retorted quickly, Spike retained a look of annoyance at Isshu's persistence but also knew she was not one to make idle threats, to which he simply grumbled and allowed her to lead him toward one of the tubs of water. His irritated expression lifted however when she stopped to pass the amulet to Nolan, loosening her grip slightly to which he began to pull his arm away, although she promptly grasped it tightly once again and resumed marching on.
"Will you stop that?!"
Almost immediately afterward, Isshu came to an abrupt halt just as Spike yanked his arm away, startling him slightly as she released him and folded her arms with an expectant look. Glancing from Isshu to the tub, Spike's disgruntled expression remained, folding his arms also until Isshu's expression became more severe and he finally relented, moving to get into the water-filled tub.
"...Alright, alright; I'm going..."

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
OK! So! Anyone that wants to wish for something from Yuuko needs to do it in their next post because this week is the week I want to start the battle.

Should you not wish for something then Yuuko will simply take her leave. You can wish for just about anything, a power or a weapon or whatever. We need to get moving on this battle so let's move this wish list along and get some action in play.

Do it or...

emotion_awesome

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The Kappa Patrol
Active: Suiteki
Elsewhere: Numa, Hasuike,Yudama, Chou, Kui

Patrolling: Bath House
Under Orders From: Oni Lord Nigorimizu
Company: Various
Mission Objective(s): Empower artefact
Squad Theme: Splaaash Boogie

Looking on as Spike took the artefact next, Suiteki childishly rocked back and forth on the base of her webbed feet, peering upward and observing the shifting colour of the amulet's surrounding aura. It appeared to adjust in line with each energy source it absorbed, phasing from green to a deep blue at Spike's touch; although Spike seemed visibly more effected by its draining effects, it only lasted for an instant, to which the kappa simply grinned widely as Isshu stepped in. Taking a number of small steps backward once Isshu took hold the the golden artefact, Suiteki's grin only broadened as she proceeded to drag Spike along with her whilst still holding the amulet, the aura shifting once again to a pale silver. Gaze then passing over Watanuki and Hanyo, the kappa presently found herself peering across at Yuuko as she addressed Autumn, to which Suiteki looked ponderous for a moment; the masked woman appeared in the depths of thought also, tentatively observing the empowering of the artefact whilst the kappa considered what she could ask of Yuuko herself. It was true the Oni Lord had commanded Suiteki and her fellow kappa leave before any confrontation began, but Suiteki did not wish to leave at such a pivotal moment, especially when she could be of help. Unfortunately the other kappa did not seem quite as able to make such a decision, Yudama and Hasuike especially would be in no position to to much of anything for some time following their possession. With this thought in mind, Suiteki slowly raised one of her webbed hands, eyes settled on Yukko, grin fading to a much more serious expression.
“...Yuuko-san? Suiteki has a wish...The other kappa, after today...Suiteki does not think they will be able fend for themselves here but Suiteki wants to stay. Could you please grant them safe passage home so they do not come to any more harm...?”

OOC: -Salutes- Message received and understood...infidel. Lol.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx

User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Outside
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Hanyo
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Plain blue working
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko pondered what she would wish for, and then realized the one thing she really wanted. While here she had the sense of security she wanted. She was out on her own, finally, and could be her own woman. The only thing she really wanted was...

Digging into the deep part of her that Hanyo had mentioned, she took a deep breath and spoke before she had the chance to change her own mind.

"Yuuko-sama, I wish... I wish for something to help me protect the Mistress. She's been really kind to me, and I want to help return the favor..." Her voice trailed off as she lost confidence, but she managed to say what she wanted to, though she looked bashfully at the witch. She also needed to touch the amulet, but it was currently across the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff