Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Sitting Room.
● Current Objective: Investigation.
● Status: Unsettled.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Inhaling slowly with an exaggerated look of thought upon his face, Spike rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner, but his eye contact with the Mistress remained unbroken as his expression may have stated one mood, his eyes suggested quite another.
User Image
"I dunno, I've never tried that; though some people get off on that sort of thing don't they, Nolan? I never thought you were that way inclined, Mistress."

Uttering a short laugh much like the one the Mistress lowly emitted herself, Spike could tell the Mistress had already sensed the façade he was using and seen right through it, just as he had seen through hers. Not breaking the eye contact, Spike continued his short laugh as he slowly rose to his feet; the unspoken message from the Mistress had reached him loud and clear.

"Anyway, I've got some other things I need to do. Go ahead and punish Nolan, Mistress; I know he'd love it."

Standing away from the table, Spike gave the Mistress a silent nod as he walked by, finally breaking eye contact as he left the room at a steady pace, but not without some haste.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Sorry Mistress, I need to head off for some sleep; see you tomorrow though! wink

EDIT: Just take your time if you can't think of anything immediately to add to your post Thurgood, you have still made the effort to add to what is going on and that is awesome.
No worries Nolan, sorry to have missed you tonight though; maybe I'll catch you here tomorrow.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Thurgood has been sitting in the appropriate room for it, looking over his other purchase, an AK-47M. Seems you can get those just about anywhere. Right now, it's in pieces on one of the tables for him to look it over.

((can't think of anything to post...

...and that's usually not a problem))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan had been spaced out for the time being and his head snapped back into reality when he heard about he getting punished. " I'm sorry I must've spaced out...thought I felt something" he said almost knowing what it was. A soul had vanished from the premises. " Oh yeah I love that kinky punishment stuff" he said going with the joke. " yeah get out the electric...thingy deals....I dunno thats not my department" he laughed. " seriously though I thought somebody just died but I can't tell...its odd. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind...could you imagine me crazy?"
Nolan put his cigarette down, still grinning from ear to ear as he dug around in one of his pockets and pulled out a smaller baggie full of bud that was mostly white. He slid it over to the Mistress. The sensation worried him and the mistress. He almost felt despair from her side. " I know its not flowers or anything but if you think your relaxed now" his smile fell and he let out a sad sigh. " it will help."

(Im sooooooo sorry for posting and leaving. had the annoying kind of company that doesn't know when to leave. Now I missed everyone for the night.... crying I really do look forward to this every day. For a guy who doesn't do much my schedule sure is whacked. Ill try harder. I do love the banter between him and spike.)

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Zen Garden
● Current Objective: Investigation.
● Status: Unsettled.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Walking on through the hall toward the kitchen, an unwelcome feeling of dread settled into the back of his mind. Spike could not remove the image of the Mistress' gaze from his thoughts; it was deeply unsettling to see her so upset and worried, particularly when he had always viewed her as being forever calm and collected, but most importantly, always informed. For the Mistress to show even a glimpse of uncertainty it was enough to convince Spike that not only had some event occurred outside of his own understanding, but outside of hers as well. Moreover Nolan seemed to have sensed something was amiss also, which made Spike certain there was more to Ryuu's disappearance than a simple last minute task elsewhere; this worried him greatly, especially because it involved Ryuu .

Stopping off into the kitchen, Spike's expression remained unchanged and somewhat sullen as he thought further on the situation. Taking a number of Mirajane's plum rice balls she had left on the counter in the kitchen, Spike thought back on the strange creature he saw on his way back to the inn earlier; he did not understand what it was nor what it had meant at the time but perhaps it was connected to this development. User ImageSpike did not want to assume the worst and his conviction in going to search for Ryuu was perhaps misguided and needless, this much he was well aware of as he plodded out of the kitchen and back into the hall. Either way Spike was decided on one thing, he was going to at least try. Pausing as he reached the door to the sitting room, Spike looked back into the room to find Nolan and the Mistress still present. His face unusually devoid of any emotion to speak of, Spike raised his hand, his gaze on the two occupants of the room.

"I'm heading out; see you guys later."

Stating his actions simply and perhaps slightly abruptly, Spike moved on through the hall and stopped at the main entrance to the inn. Putting his shoes back on his feet, Spike stepped outside moments later; already finding the atmosphere in the garden felt strangely displaced and heavy, he scanned the darkened garden with narrowed eyes before trudging onward.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: I'm sorry for not being able to post more today; I'm pretty much on task now until a new day at the inn; but I had to make a point to poke at you Nolan. Lol.
ʆike ɑ Ϩymphony σf Ѵiolins

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica walked up to the Inn, her soft footsteps barely making a sound. Yellow eyes scanning the area, she walked to the door and cracked it open. She could feel tension here, but she needed a place to sit down for a bit. She also needed to ask around for her baby sister. They needed to have a conversation, and the youngest was running and hiding from everyone. It was a hassle for everyone involved, as it would be so much quicker if she would just surrender herself to her fate. Mother and Father were very displeased, as was the government, and thus Veronica had been sent out on a hunt to drag her in, dead or alive. But preferably dead. Her double edged sword was a comfort on her back, although she had absolutely no intention of using it at the Inn. It's purpose was to cut down her baby sister.

"Excuse me?" she asked, pushing the door open and sliding through, "I was wondering if I could trouble anyone for a drink of water? And maybe ask a few questions about the area?"

She would learn of this place, and the how big the likelyhood of her sister hiding here was.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan scratched at his head when Spike left though it was better he investigated or anyone but himself. Still mostly Spike..though the mistress seemed pretty close to her too. " well....we're alone....and I'm blind and helpless just how you like them" he said kind of seriously but couldn't keep a straight face. " should smoke that up....Its some of Merricks and I only break it out on rare occasions."
The sound of the door opening and a voice caught his attention and he picked his head up. " wha...Oh hey sweetie come on in" Nolan said to the woman. It seemed everyone else was busy at the moment.. " we got tea and this food in which the name escapes me at the moment and some great smoke." he offered.

( It's ok. poke. )

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

"I have no need of your...smoke." Veronica said, smilling slightly, "But thank you for offering. I would, however, love some tea."

She walked over and sat herself down, looking around. This place seemed nice. Peaceful. Definitely not a place her sister would come to. But it would still be nice to have a cup of tea. The man in front of her was striking, and she was curious that he had stated being blind. But decided that unless he flat out told her, she wouldn't ask.

She would still ask questions relevant to her sister, though. She had to be thorough.

"Are there any mechanic shops nearby?" she asked, relishing in sitting down after standing for so long, "Or any Auto repair shops? Anything to do with mechanical stuff or inventing, really."

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan felt around on the table for the hose and grabbed it. He put it to his lips and took a pull " I dunno" he said with his breath still held. He exhaled the smoke up in the air like usual as to not blow it in anyones face, but with the way he and the mistress were smoking anyone who walked up was liable to get a contact high.
" damn we the only two smokers?" The necromancer asked the Mistress before turning his attention back to Veronica. " tea's still hot and somewhere on this table" he chuckled. " I'm kinda new around here myself but I bet Spike could do it. He's the handyman type but has gone off to check something out. Should just wait here with us, hon. I'm Nolan" he introduced. " and the Mistress here is the owner of this wonderful place."
He leaned back in his chair, hose still in hand, though his gaze never left the ceiling.

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica was feeling a little light headed and sighed, resigning herself to the fate of secondhand smoke.

"You'll forgive me if I start to find everything funny, or get too tired to move from the chair." she laughed, leaning forward and pouring herself a cup of tea. "I'm a bit of a lightweight."

Veronica took a sip and closed her eyes, humming.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ma'am." she greeted the mistress, nodding in her direction.

((OOC: OH GAWD this is short. classified_fu My braaaiiiinnn... ))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" there ya go" Nolan grinned. " be an adventurer and build yourself up a tolerance. The only thing this stuff will do is make you wanna eat....After a month or so the giggles will stop and you wont get as sleepy. " he tried assuring her to build up the group of smoking buddies. He heard her pouring a cup of tea and slid his cup over her way. " Fill that up for me hon?" he asked finally turning his bloodshot, icy blue stare in her general direction. " so whats your name and your story?" he asked. " motorcycle break down or something?"

( its ok. everyones a little busy this week so its gonna be a bit slow anyway.)

User Image
Veronica Yaretzi Arushi

Ί Ϣill Ⱥstound ϒou.

Veronica calmly filled his cup and slid it back to him, laughing a little.

"I won't be staying that long, unfortunately. I must leave after this rest." she sighed, taking another sip.

"My story...?" she asked, blinking. Then she shrugged. "Very well. My name is Veronica, and I am on orders to hunt down and kill my younger sister so that she does not further taint the name of our family. She is a genius, and is most likely to be near a location where she can let out her more...inventive side. Hence why I asked." Veronica explained calmly, taking another sip after she had finished.

Then she started giggling.

"Oh dear, it's already happening." she sighed, then snorted and giggled some more.

((OOC: Tru dat ))

Fuzzy Lunatic

((considering coming in. i wonder how a pony would fair outside of ponychan))
User Image

Omnipresent Noob

( what the hell is ponychan?)
((OOC: lolwut? ))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" sounds like deep stuff" Nolan said almost nonchalantly. " I don't guess I've ever heard of her but if you think she's around here then we might. It is a quiet place. The kind of place where hell might break loose...like in a radio show....I miss those" He was about to take another pull from the hookah when he heard her giggling and snort which caused him to snort as he stifled a laugh. " here you're already around it, may as well just join the club and relax for the night and you can continue the hunt tomorrow." Nolan lit another cig as he turned his blind gaze towards the Mistress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff