Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" Saw that didja? Oh yeah I'm fine" he said almost cheerfully as he scoured the floor blindy for his cane though it was only two feet away from him. " just searching for my eyes here" Nolan often refered to his cane as his eyes for obvious reasons. " that kinda stuff happens all the time, don't worry 'bout me I'll be ok......floors bigger than I thought..." He had wandered out of the sitting room and into the office before gently grabbing onto the mistress's ankle. " hmmmm" He rubbed his hand up and down.
What the hell is that...its smooth...is that a curtain over it...silk? No.....that feels like a" his other hand rubbed over her foot. ' definately not my cane...wait...the ankle bone is connected to the...
" Oh s**t!" he cursed quietly to himself and froze trying to think of a way to make a joke of the situation before the foot decided it was going to step on his face. Nolan was really hoping he hadn't wandered into another womens bathroom.....ok kinda halfway hoping. He still wasn't sure whos leg it was but he knew it was a womans in a silk garment.
" not my cane but if I could borrow this until I found it?" was the best he could come up with.

( lol that was funny. Lupin. that brings me back )

Shy Spirit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yunami walked across the hall to the kitchen, thinking what to bake. She sighed and shook her head. Yunami stopped in the Sitting Room and noticed the Mistress, a white-haired girl, and maybe a few others were in the Sitting Room. Not wanting to disturb the Mistress with a new customer, Yunami continued on into the kitchen. She washed her hands and made preparations to make Wagashi, a traditional japanese confectionary.

OOC: I'm not sure where everyone is. ._.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

The Mistress had turned back to the white haired female and waved to Thurgood when he nodded and exited the room. She was about to open her mouth to apologize for the interruption when her ankle was grabbed. "Oh!" she said startled and looked down to see Nolan with a confused look on his face then horror. Chuckling she ran her fingers threw his blue hair and linked her arm in his. She then stood up with him and went just a few feet away to his cane and picked it up before handing it back to him. "Don't worry Nolan, all is well. Here is your cane," she chuckled again just to reassure him he was not going to be in any trouble. Unlinking their arms she patted his shoulder and saw Yunami in the hallway and smiled to the girl. The other night she had expressed interest in baking for Blooming Lotus and so with Jessica having gone back to America, she was a perfect candidate for the job.
Going back to the table and sitting down in front of with white haired female she smiled, "Sorry about that, things get a bit crazy around here, but it's a lot of fun when you have such interesting guests. What is your name dear?"

((Glad you liked it ^.^
Yunami everyone is in the sitting room right now but spike is fixing the porch and not on as of right now.))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan was not easily embarrassed at all, but if there was ever such a time it was now. His antics had put a halt to the Mistress's work....not to mention he grabbed her leg. though happy to have his cane back he stepped away. " uh sorry. Thanks....I'll just go do blind guy stuff" He felt he bothered the poor woman enough as it was.
Quick to make himself scarce he quickly made his way through the sitting room and as he passed the chair his guitar was in, the instrument vanished in blue-white flame. " I guess I'll go piddle in the garden or something." The necromancer paused for a moment and let out another sigh. " I really gotta stop talking to myself."
as he passed by the kitchen to get to the door the rustling sound caught his attention. Someone was in there and hopefully cooking. He did have the munchies, which also reminded him of the fact he had been smoking by himself all day. " I shoulda brought the cat...."
Nolan took a step into the kitchen, the previous incident making him extra wary of being in anyones way at the moment. " whats cooking?" he asked

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

Yunami hummed as she was making the Wagashi. She smiled as finished the lovely creation and set them on a plate to be served. She heard a someone enter the kitchen and turned to see Nolan, Yunami smiled. "I'm making Wagashi and maybe some green tea."

edit: OOC: Thank you for informing me, Mistress, of the whereabouts of the others. :3

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((No problem love! <3 I'm going to wait on our new guest to post if that is alright. And just for the record, Nolan doesn't bother the Mistress just so you know ^.^ ))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" Wagashi" he repeated slowly. " no clue what that is but I've always enjoyed food flavored food" he smirked, meaning he wasn't the least bit picky. " and some tea does sound wonderful..Sorry to bother you hon I was just passing through. Smells good though. You should let me know when its done, I'd be glad to try it. Looks like you may be getting a new co-worker too" He added for a bit of conversation. Leaning on the doorframe he took another whiff of the meal. " I was gonna go wait in the garden" He wasn't sure when the dish would be done or if it was already done.

( thats alright. I had a long day and was probably going to go to bed in an hour or so. I figured he wasn't a bother or he woulda had his butt kicked by now lol but he don't know that. lol don't anyone be afraid to hit him once in a while. Its funny. )

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

Yunami gestured to the plate of Wagashi, offering Nolan to help himself. "I just finished the Wagashi, the tea will be ready in a moment. By a new co-worker, you mean the new guest, right?" Yunami poured the tea into cups on a tray, she had pre-set and handed Nolan, a steaming cup of green tea. "careful."

edit: video of what the Wagashi looks like

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" new guest? what do you not work here?" he asked rather confused as he slowly grabbed the cup of tea. She was right. It was very warm. He fiddled with the cup to get his hand in the coolest place. " I'm blind honey, gonna have to cut me some slack here..." he laughed and sipped at the tea. It was good but he thought about pouring some of the contents of his flask into it but thought better of it. He'd been drinking like a fish ever since he got out of the catacombs. He never cared much about his own health always figuring he'd be dead by now anyway. " So what is wagashi.." he set his cane against the counter and ran his free hand across the countertop 'seeing' what was there.

( lol I just got done looking it up on wikipedia. )

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

Yunami took note of Nolan's blindness and gave him a Wagashi. "Wagashi is a traditional japanese confectionary usually served with tea. Different types of Wagashi are made of mochi, azuki bean paste, and fruit." She took a sip of her own tea, and noticed a strange aura.

OOC: I gotta get some sleep. Feel free to puppet, Yunami :3

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" oh thanks" he took a bite " pretty good" he said mouth half full. " Ima go see what trouble I can get into"
Nolan finished the snack and drained his tea before walking back out of the kitchen and back into the sitting room where he pulled out a joint and lit it. " damn where the hell is it...I was just there this morning" he grumbled, sliding his cane against the bottom of the wall feeling for the hallway. The place was big and from what he'd been hearing, only half of it had been explored.
The hot springs would feel good about now. The Mistress had taken him up there once with a few others but he couldn't remember. He'd just wait and ask for directions when somebody had a minute.
The necromancer took a long draw off the smoke and held it for a minute, He let it come out of his nose and nearly fell over a chair and just sat down in it to finish this up and regain his bearings. At least this was the main room. He was sure if he didn't remember in the next few minutes, somebody would come along.

( goodnight )

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
User Image

She nodded, accepting the seat on the floor. She looked to the Mistress and smiled. I can do American and Traditional maam. She said politely. Before seeing the boy fall and her eyebrows raised in worry. Is he ok! She asked, staring at the boy who was......feeling her ankles. She giggled as she watched him stumble out. Oh! Im sorry miss, my name is Mirajane, Mirajane Strauss but you can call me Mira if you like. She said sweetly, a smile on her face. She tucked a peice of white hair behind her ear as she waited to see if she got the job.

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

With the tea and Wagashi on a serving tray, Yunami went into the Sitting Room to offer the others a bit of a snack. " Would anyone like some tea or wagashi?"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

"Ahh I see, versatile. Very good, well it is a pleasure to meet you Mira," she smiled to the white haired female, "Oh and just so you know the man in purple robes that came in here earlier is blind. Nolan is a rather interesting person to speak with, just keep in mind he cannot see."She then looked down in the books, " You can start today and by the looks of it Yunami has started in the kitchen. Yunami is our Inn baker and a fine one. I think you two could work together to come up with delicious meals. There is also a wet bar is you are interested in a drink, also you do look a tad young I must warn you not to go to crazy considering so. I'll be pulling you in room 12 if you need accommodations."
The Mistress wrote down Thurgood in her books then Mirajane's name in the upstairs room. Looking up, she grinned as Yunami came into the room with tea and sweets. "How wonderful!" she said delighted, "I am famished, the wagashi looks divine Yunami, thank you." The Mistress took one of the pink lotus style wagashi and bit into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff