Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
As the Mistress enters the inn, Thurgood sees her, and approaches to ask a question:

"Uh, excuse me, are you the owner of this establishment?" Thurgood asks.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

A slight smirk and wink were given to Spike as she chuckled and went into the Inn's sliding door taking her shoes off. Upon entering she was approached by a dark skinned man she remembered from the party. His question earned a smile, "Why yes. I am the owner but please call me Mistress. Is there something I can help you with sir?" she asked and motioned him to follow her into the sitting room. She needed her black book if he wanted a room and found it in her drawer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
Upon hearing a calm and elegant voice emerge smoothly amid the placid sounds of the garden and Ryuu's singing, Spike blinked for a few seconds before looking about him, caught quite off-guard and a little bewildered.

"Huh...?"

The cigarette in his mouth drooped slightly as Spike sat up and observed the Mistress sweep by in her distinctive manner, each step blending with the next in a liquid motion as she appeared to be heading indoors. Realising he had been caught slacking off, Spike looked down toward another of the broken planks of wood and began to move for it, raising his other hand in greeting to the Mistress as he did so.

"Oh, no problem; I should get it finished up pretty soon, just mind the holes I haven't got to yet."

After he spoke, Spike was certain he saw the Mistress wink at him just before she left; a smile crept onto his face as his attention went back to the job in hand, pulling at another of the splintered boards.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Ahaha! -Points-
Is that the Mistress I see?

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Thurgood follows the Mistress into the sitting room.

"How much is a room here?" Thurgood asks, "because I may have to travel to the closest town to get some more cash..."

Thurgood then realizes that he doesn't have a clue where the closest settlement is, nor where on Gaia Prime he is right now.

"By the way, where is the nearest town?"

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » shy/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ending staying in the garden a bit longer, Ryuu came from the back with a full bouquet of flowers through the garden. An eyebrow raised as she peered down the porch to see Spike sitting down, a hole in the walkway, which he was seemingly fixing. A soft chuckle escape her lips as she began making her way down to him. " Hey there stranger. " Ryuu would say from behind. Quickly looking throughout her bouquet, she picked out a blue pimpernel and held the small flower in her hand to him. The reason she picked blue was because of his hair, and his eyes. It was weird yes, but she was in a well mood.

Out Of Chocolate:
<3

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss

User Image

The white haired beautys heels clacked softly as she approached the Inn. She reached a small, soft hand out and gently pushed the door open. Mirajane stepped into the Inn, before gasping at its beauty. Wow, its wonderful! She murmured to herself. Her bright blue crystal orbs gazed across the room before remembering her purpose there. Ah! Um, hello? Anyone here? Im here to apply for a job! She called into the large Inn. Her white hair cascaded down her back softly as she stepped more inside. Her red heels clicked as she, yet again, gazed around the large main hall in awe.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
Shoving the last of the broken portions of wood aside and stubbing out his cigarette on one of them, Spike pushed the wood off the porch to land onto the pile gathered on the grass below. Rising to his feet from his previous crouching position, Spike nudged the last lumps of splintered pieces wood off the porch with his foot to also land on the pile. Looking back toward the stack of replacement wooden planks nearby on the porch, Spike proceeded toward it, reaching down to collect a number of the tools he needed to affix the wood; Spike wasted no time in retrieving one of the boards before moving to one of the numerous gaps in the floor where he had removed the damaged portions. Lowering the wood into the gap, Spike crouched down and was about to set it when a gentle voice brought his actions to a complete halt. Spike smiled, yet did not turn immediately as he relaxed somewhat and turned his head sidewards slightly to see Ryuu approach.

”Hey.”

Seeing Ryuu had a bouquet of flowers cradled in her arms, Spike looked intrigued as he rose to his feet and slowly turned completely to observe her looking through the flowers until she selected a vivid blue flower, his eyebrows rose slightly as she held it out toward him. Reaching out to accept the flower from her hand, Spike in turn inspected the flower in his own as he spoke again.

”I hope that party didn’t do too much damage to your garden; you’ve put a lot of work into it and grow some very beautiful things here.”

A slight smile remained on his face as he spoke, looking from the flower and back to Ryuu; Spike reasoned it was no coincidence she selected a blue flower, seeing that his hair was of a similar shade, albeit darker and a blend of black.

”Are you heading back indoors?”

OOC: Hello to the newcomer. -Waves-

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress nodded at his words and sat down on a cushion putting the black bookin front of her and opening it. Taking out ink and a brush, she began to look over the rooms she had available. Without looking up she answered, "Depends on what you have to give, " she stated and continued looking over things. When she heard a woman's voice call from the main hallway, Mistress looked up with an eyebrow raised.
"The owner is in here dear," she called out and looked back in her book.
"Well I have rooms on the first floor and second floor, the second floor has a small balcony but that is the only difference. There are clothes should you need them, traditional closing yes but the more simple cotton for comfort. They all have restrooms but the bathhouse near the hotspring is where everyone washes up. Any questions?"

((Why yes it is wink ))

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » shy/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Smiling brightly as she watched Spike observe the flower she had given him. She turned her head, looking out towards the garden and moving her hair from her face. " Well surprisingly, it was perfectly fine. There was a few cups and what not lying around, but the plants had not been harmed which I am very happy for. " Ryuu would say with a small laugh. She then looked to him and gave a small nod of the head. " Actually I was. I am going to give these to sister to put in the sitting room in the center of the table. " Ryuu said smiling before turning towards the door.

Out Of Chocolate:
I must depart for the night. See you all later!
Sorry Spike, a little emergancy. I'll be back tomorrow. <3

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
xMissionExterminatex

"Yes I do," Thurgood asks, "two actually. One: where is the nearest town? Two: do you happen to have a map of this area handy?"

Thurgood doesn't want to ruin the clothes that will be in his room, so he will have to go into town and purchase garments more his style.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mirajane Strauss

User Image

She turned to where the voice came from in the room. She nodded and walked quickly into the office before smiling at the beautiful woman infront of her. She had a high ranking atmosphere but still felt motherly to her. Id like a job, please. Anything is good. I can cook and clean and I am very good with people. She said politely. She stayed quiet so the woman may finish with the man in her office. She saw a glimse of a girl with flowers and a boy with puffy like hair. She pondered to herself if they could be friends.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan had been happily strumming the guitar in the sitting room all the while. He had gone away from the rock and was going back to a softer melody. One that seemed to remind one of the dead at times before growing upbeat. He didn't feel like walking much anywhere today and everyone left to go do their jobs.
With a sigh he finally put the guitar aside and felt around on the table and pushing himself up to his feet. He stretched his arms up high and arched his back which popped loudly in several places. " ooooh my feet fell asleep....now they'll be awake all night" he chuckled at his own joke and felt around for his . cane " ah hell where did I put that thing....dammit I sat still too long. ah hell!"
Searching around for his cane he tripped over it and the cane got caught on the back of his legs and as he fell forward, face first, he flung it upwards. The handle part hit him in the back of the head and bounced several feet back. " oooh that was smart" nolan said sarcastically as he got down on his knees and began feeling around on the floor.

Edit once again.
( had a late night at work. Oh hell its the Mistress nice to see you back.
I know my time schedule sucks...only really ever on at night )

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
The slight smile on his face refused to fade as Spike stood and listened to Ryuu as she elaborated on the state of the garden. Visibly pleased that it had sustained minor to no damage in spite of how rowdy some of the party-goers had been, Ryuu's mood seemed to be pleasantly happy, of which helped to maintain Spike's smile all the more.

"That's good to hear; though I was thinking, if you had anything else to do in the garden later, maybe I could help you out, once I am finished with this anyway.

Seeing Ryuu already making her way indoors, the brilliant smile on her face ever-present, Spike waved as she proceeded into the inn.

"See you later."

Looking back toward the plank he was yet to affix in place, Spike crouched down once again to resume working on the porch repairs.

OOC: Hey it's no problem, I was on the verge of heading off for some sleep anyway; catch you guys later!
Holy crap Nolan, how the Hell do you always manage to sign in just as I have to go? Lol! Hopefully I will catch you tomorrow mate.

Also...-Looks to the Mistress- Rawr. wink

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress looked up to Thurgood and smiled, "The town closest to here is Banzai Village, it is to the North East. As for a map of the area, I don't leave Blooming Lotus for any reason and so I do not keep maps on hand. You might find a rough one in the village once you've found it. It isn't too terribly far I assure you. I shall set you up in room 7."
The Mistress then looked up to a young white hair girl in red. She was very pretty and seemed to be very determined about working for the inn. "Please have a seat," she offered to a cushion on the ground. the table was low to the floor considering the traditional Japanese style of the inn.
"So tell me, you cook and clean. Two traits the could very well work to my advantage, but what style do you have? My cooking is traditional Japanese, but if you do not know Japanese cooking I am willing to change up the menu a bit "
Nolan's guitar playing in the sitting room was nice and soothing, she didn't know he was so talented. She enjoyed it immensely. When he tripped her eyes went wide and her head wiped over to him, "Nolan dear are you ok?" she asked

EDIT
((*eyes Spike* Such an animal grrr. ;P lol watch this you'll get a kick out of it))

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((gotta go for tonight...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers