Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Satisfied his attempt at decorum had been met with good humour, Spike allowed himself to relax slightly, taking his time consuming the amber liquid; looking into the glass and swirling it thoughtfully as he too passively listened to Ryuu describe the other visitor so far that day. His eyes widened for an instant as what appeared to be a small furry blur speed by and settle next to Ryuu, its eyes trained on him to the point it was slightly uncomfortable.
User Image
"You do a very good job from what I can see, I get the impression you both have a fondness for animals, I'd imagine you see a fair share of wildlife around here, some more unusual than others."

Spike finished his sentence with his gaze settled on Ryuu and Michi for a moment before turning and listening to the reply of the owner, whom he now reasoned he should refer to as Mistress from this point onward. Casually taking another sip of his drink he watched with interest as the Mistress drifted across the room to retrieve what appeared to be recently completed calligraphy, to which she proceeded to excuse herself momentarily to hang nearby; the clean and accurate brush strokes all the more apparent on closer inspection.

"Well now that is a little mysterious, Mistress. I can see you are skilled in calligraphy as well; mysterious and with numerous talents, you really know how to make a guy feel humble."

Hesitating for a moment and stifling the slightest of smirks he noted the leather bound book the Mistress has retrieved and calmly opened with a brush in hand, her enquiry regarding his stay shortly followed; the expectant look on her face indicated he should avoid being vague or evasive for once.

"Well, it depends how long it takes for me to get my vehicle up and running again, I would say a couple of days. You wouldn't happen to know of any wanted people in this neighbourhood with a reward involved, would you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Sorry my replies have been a little sluggish, my internet connection and I are not friendly today.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » pleased / hapy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » Mado Kara Mieru ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ryuu smiled as she nodded her head agreeing with her sister. " That would be wonderful! I have been meaning to do so recently. " Ryuu said with a little laugh. She bowed her head gently towards the two as she excused herself from her seat, quickly making her way towards the front desk.

" Hello there! Welcome to the Blooming Lotus Inn! " Ryuu said giving a graceful bow towards the newest customer. She slowly rose herself, smiling widely at the female, who was dressed in the traditional Yuakta. " Please, do come in, Miss. " Ryuu said, stepping aside and motion the lady to come in. " How can we be of your assistance today, Miss....? " Ryuu said with a smile, tilting her head a bit.

Out Of Chocolate:I understand you entirely, ahaha.
Feeling a bit weird as seeing you two are well with words, and I'm not as much. Ahaha!
<3
The oni smiled a bit and take off it geta going into the inn ""well l want to rant these Place out or at last find out how to host a party here"the oni smiled happy the other woman Wasn't asking about her skin or the two odd horns come out of her head.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Inn Gardener

m o o d ( » pleased / hapy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » Mado Kara Mieru ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ryuu raised an eyebrow as the woman said she wished to rent the place out, or at least host a party here. She was silent a moment as she thought. She had never been in a spot where someone had wanted to use their Inn for a party. "Please follow me into this room and take a seat. I shall talk to the Mistress for a moment. Excuse me please. " Ryuu said, giving a small bow before walking into the room. She walked to towards her sister, kneeling down beside her and leaning in a bit. " She wished to rent the whole place, or at least host a party here. Shall I take it from here while you talk with her? " Ryuu asked as her eyes roamed to the woman who had yet to enter the room.

Out Of Chocolate:
Ughh, writer's block! >.<
<3
The oni follows and sit down waiting "oh dear l hope it okay to ask the.." she talked to her self more "what if the owner is mad at me will she or he throws rich at me.." she sighs a bit "why was l asked to look for a place to start Hyakki Yagyo"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

The Mistress turned her attention to Spike as her sister went for the front door. Now that greetings were taken care of she could get the information she needed, though not before the young man complimented her artwork. "Thank you kindly, I pride myself in tradition Japanese art styles. All the artwork around the Blooming Lotus are my pieces," she told him with a small smile. She was glad he enjoyed them, though she had to question if he was being flirtatious with all these compliments. Time would only tell.
"Hmm, I see. I'll put you down for room 3 and if your stay extends longer or becomes shorter, simply notify me. We are grateful for you business," she said first off and began moving the brush gracefully across the page. Once finished she set her brush down and turned to Spike, eyeing him just a bit, "Wanted? As in criminals? No no, not in this area. The villagers usually keep to themselves, petty theft or slander are the most we get. On the other hand, it really shouldn't be the humans you worry about. Banzai Village and Blooming Inn are sometimes attacked by rogue oni or other demons that dwell in the Badlands."
Settling her head in her hand for a moment with her elbow propped on the table she asked, "You have no currency, do you," she figured from his question, "How do you plan on paying for your room as a bounty hunter if there are no bounties in the area?"
Her answer from him would have to wait as Ryuu came in with important news of the woman at the front door. A party eh? "Hmm, how very interesting," she thought for a moment then looked to Spike, "You're not off the hook yet my dear fellow," then back to her sister, "I shall tend to her, Spiegel-kun's information is all taken care of, please show him to room 3." The Mistress then stood and bowed to both of them before excusing herself.
The Mistress approached the Oni woman that had knocked and smiled openly, "Good Evening my Yokai friend," she said polity, "I am the Mistress and I hear you are wanting to host a party."

((Ryuu your words are flawless! You are a great writer, don't you forget it. :3 ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the oni nods a bit y--yes will it just it near time for our Night Parade and we need a place to party when we done the oni woman said l hope it okay with you if l rant these place out...if it not the okay just no rich! she play with her obi a bit seems to be scared out of it oni mind

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress watched as the little Oni woman explained she needed a place for her parade's end. She also noticed how scare she was, she must have seen a lot of horror in her day against her kind. This saddened The Mistress' heart yet her smile did not falter, "Do not be frightened, I will be most willing to help you child of Oni. All are welcome here and all come here under my protection from prejudice, no one will treat you poorly here."
She bowed to the Oni woman, "I give you my word."
She then stood and decided to tell the young yokia a little secret about herself, "Also, you are not alone. I am Yokai as well, I am a Jorogumo," she confessed. Who would have thought? The Mistress of the Blooming Lotus was a spider demon disguised as a very beautiful and wise woman.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Inn Gardener

Ryuu nodded her head towards her sister as she went to go speak with the Oni woman. Her gazed then drifted back to Spike. " Well, shall I give you a tour of what we have to offer you during your stay? " Ryuu asked, standing once more. Just then, Michi quickly ran back into the room, jumping up onto Ryuu's head this time. Michi though, she was as light as a feather! She giggled lightly, trying to peek up at Michi, yet her eyes could not reach her. Turning gently, so she wouldn't knock Michi off, Ryuu made her way towards the outside hall, eyes scanning around for the fox, who could have possibly followed her home.

Out Of Chocolate:
^-^ Thank you very much, hehehe.
<3
The oni smiled "W--Wow..you very pretty and kind for a Jorogumo"she Smiles a bit show see missing teeth "y--you can call me umm..."the oni Seem to think "sorry l do not have a name but what is yours?"she get up And bowed

((sorry about my posts -is new to rping on gaia-))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
Looking across to the nearby entrance Spike blinked and squinted to check his eyesight was not playing tricks on him. Glancing at his drink he was acutely aware it was not even remotely enough to get him intoxicated, so why was what he assumed the new guest arrival with such unusual features? He threw this question around in his mind for a moment before giving a dismissive shrug and taking another sip of his drink calmly; unusual but not enough to throw him off his stride. His gaze now fixed upon the Mistress and noticing the small smile that appeared on her face seemed to put him a little more at ease; his compliment had done as intended, not to offend or beguile, merely to amuse. However his mood sank slightly at the mention of no easy money in the area, that would prove a problem; the Mistress' realisation he had no usable currency made him choke on his drink slightly.

"Ah, well, not...presently..."

Spike averted his gaze awkwardly, he had been rumbled already; this may present a problem. Musing on this he observed as the elegant woman stood, excusing herself with a final warning; on that basis he reasoned he should not make a run for it as his first instinct suggested. He nodded in a sullen manner and scratched the back of his head before finishing his drink, Ryuu approaching him as her Sister directed, kindly offering a tour in spite of the revelation he was currently without means of payment for any manner of service.

"That, is a little unexpected under the circumstances. But yes, that would be great; thanks."

Spike stood slowly, his usual lop-sided smile returning as the small creature from earlier settled on the young woman's head before she began to walk from the room, he took to following along in her wake.

OOC: The good Mistress is right, your writing is impeccable; don't let anyone tell you any different. Thank-you all for your patience as well.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Out Of Chocolate:
Well I hope you all can be patient with me. sweatdrop I'll be back within the next two hours. Mom's making me do some major cleaning before Easter dinner is ready, so I'm going to be pretty busy cleaning. At least I get paid, ahaha. Hope I don't hold you back Naughty Dog Jak! I will be back as soon as I can. And thank you very much. Hope to improve greatly as I join role-plays in the coming years!
<3

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress chuckled at the young oni's words, "Yes I know our kind doesn't have the best of intentions, but I can assure you that I do not mean you are your kind harm." She was glad to see the Oni smile though it was strange to think she didn't have a name. "Hmm, perhaps you would like a name? How about.. Yasashii? It means sweet," she said with a smile, "I am simply the Mistress."
"Please, join me in the sitting room for a nice cup of green tea," the elegant woman offered and mentioned toward the sitting room, "We can make arrangements for the party in comfort there."

((@Oni girl: That is totally ok! As you roleplay more and more you'll start to get the hang of it. I've been roleplaying for a looong time, but I started out with little one liners too :3 This roleplay is meant to be relaxing, a place to hone your writing skills! That's the way I look at it. Would you like for me to make you a post layout with a picture? :3 I love doing that. Then you can just copy and paste!
@Ryuu: We'll see you in a bit! <3
@Spike: haha patience is my middle name))

The oni smiled and walk over to the sitting room "really?! l love the name and l love tea and l have a sake cup full with good rich sake! if you want it Mistress"she smiled and sit down hope for the nice lady to join her "sorry about drop in without a note or anything !"

((wow really the be nice of you! l world love if you do the

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Mistress chuckled lightly at the young oni's excitement. She was glad Yasashii liked her name too, what a shame no one ever gave her one. She wondered what her oni brothers and sisters called her if she had no name.
Going to the sitting room, The Mistress sat across from the red skinned girl, "That is very kind of you to offer Yasashii, I would love some sake," she then put down two tiny cups, the size of shot glasses in front of them for the oni's sake. Going for the kettle, Mistress elegantly poured a cup of green tea for Yasashii and replenished her own cup. She gently set the steaming cup in front of the yokai and smiled warmly, "No need to apologize my dear, my doors are always open. Now," she opened up her black book, "When is the party?"
(I'll work on it now :3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff