Welcome to Gaia! ::

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((Hey, when you guys get this settled I would like to jump in as well :3 ))

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
)Should just jump in right now, then scoot over to the new thread when we've got it up, yeah?)

(Also, welcome aboard!)

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( biggrin Is anyone available? ))

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
((keep posting here until i get the new thread set up))

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
(Ummn, I will be when I post tomorrow. Currently doing things on my phone and that makes it real hard to do the setups that I want)

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Takahasi Yutaka*
User Image

Yutaka trundled up the old familiar path, stopping suddenly when things weren't so familiar. His sharp, beady eyes took in his new surroundings quickly, making especial note of the perilous fall. Grunting, the fat man began the long walk over the bridge and up the path. He'd seen stranger things than a change of scenery here at the inn.

He tried his best to not let it get to him. He had better things to worry about than the inn redecorating, such as his prize whore running away. It was really bad for business, and some of the higher up yakuza bosses were breathing down his enormous neck to find her, and fast. Losing any amount of face with them could prove disastrous.

Putting one meaty hand on his katana, he tried to distract himself. Even though it was the 1950s back where he came from and katanas were illegal, they were also still objects of honor, and he wore his full daisho with pride, and a German Luger for when things actually went wrong. Halfway to the inn, Yutaka stopped and put his suitcase down, taking a moment to catch his breath and wipe his brow. After a long moment he got started again. He needed a break from all the stress, not just from the runaway but one of his latest deals had ended badly, though that situation had been dealt with accordingly.

He kicked his sandals off and rolled across the floor of the entrance to look for the Mistress so he could pay for his room, glaring warily at the skeletal bartender as he passed.

Vopa The Werewolf
(you can come talk to this guy, Vopa)

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan continued to sit there not saying a word, just listening to the sounds of Hanyo bathe. A cigarette hung from his lips and had gone out some time ago. The moment she stood up, Nolan perked his own head up. The succubus grabbed his cloak and demanded that he take her to the grave.
                                            "A-alright" The necromancer used his cane to stand himself up and made his way to the back door from the sitting room. If he were any other person he would just use the back door from the bath house but he got around by counting steps for the most part so it was easier for him to backtrack his way back to the grave.
                                            They made their way off the beaten path to a large oak. " alright..." he tapped around the trunk and on the ground until he heard the thump of bone on stone. " There it is..." Nolan took a few steps back for Hanyo.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
NEW THREAD NOW OPEN, PLEASE POST THERE FROM NOW ON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL REOPEN THIS ORIGINAL THREAD WITH MISSION'S PERMISSION AT HER RETURN.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOOMING LOTUS THREAD

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malevolent Star