Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xMissionExterminatex
I will post for Isshu when Hanyo has edited, Zelic. Hanyo being so close to Isshu since the elder is directly beside Himiko at this point in time would make it too easy for her to strike to incapacitate. I would rather wait and give Hanyo some more time to read over posts to beef up her post with the stuff Jak laid out for us. Please be patient 3nodding She is a very busy girl like many of us.

[I am and figured as much. Just lettin' y'all know. I know most people like updates on things is all.]

[Oooh! Ruroken! You should do one of Himiko all beated-up in her red yukata and white spirit energy sword thing. Yeah! As for buttons on Photoshop, I haven't used that program to color anything for a long time, but I found out that if you do your best on erasing and then scan the picture in Black and White (not grayscale) it 'should' clear up pretty much all of that.]

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mårʈin, ʈhe Wizårɗ
User Image

Martin made a disgusted noise at the back of his throat. It fed off of being hurt, yet healing energies still healed it. Something bred to not be killed no matter what was done to it. If he had the time the black cat would have dug through his tome to find some applicable information as to how to get rid of the beastly thing.

As his intelligent mind was rapid-firing, he realized that he was over thinking the whole thing. Obviously an entity that couldn't be killed but would sit around and taunt people was exactly like the stone monkey in the children's story he heard a few dimensions ago, where Alik Balag, a thief, was trying to steal a priceless treasure, and the stone monkey screamed the alarm and would not fall no matter how many times Alik struck it with his sword, giving the guards enough time to show up. That meant these creatures were a distraction. A wonderful distraction, that was surprisingly working. His eyes flocked around and caught sight of what was definitely brewing elsewhere. What it was he couldn't tell, but he needed to take care of this demon pronto.

The wizard decided that if he couldn't kill it, then he would simply put it somewhere that it wouldn't cause any more problems for them, provided that he could. He'd better be able to. Otherwise he'd almost be out of ideas. Almost.

He trotted a quick circle around the demon. Where he stepped glowing blue runes appeared in the mud, forming a magic circle. Martin made sure to add a few runes to remove Ryuu from the spell's influence before he completed the circle. When it was finally completed he spoke. "Thanks for holding the thing still, Ryuu." His tail flicked, ears twitched, and the whole spell glowed brightly, then with a flash it all disappeared, hopefully sending the demonic feline off into an unrelated dimension full of demon hunters. Unless he misspelled the runes and it was dropped into the elemental plane of water. Either way it'd be hilarious, unless of course the demon was unaffected. Then he was in trouble, especially since there were other places he'd rather be on the battlefield.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
((Hey beloved people-

So my life is getting really busy and crazy for the moment, so I'm taking a hiatus on this battle. I can't give you guys the time and attention you deserve, so I worked it out with Mission. I'll still be around, watching the battle unfold, I just can't be around with enough regularity to be an active participant. I'll come back into the fray when things quiet down on my end and the battle has been mostly resolved in here.

Kick a** y'all! ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

As the Ice Oni about Himiko were sliced, Isshu noted blood in the air and blacked out eye were now cast on Himiko carving the Kanji for Protect into her own arm. She planned on making the succubus come to her.. A smirk slid over the elder's face, it was strange and eerie. For a mere human she absolutely radiated power. As the floor beneath her and Himiko's feet began freeze over with an icy wind picking up. Isshu turned her calmed attention with the increasing number of Electrical Oni charging their way and smiled, "Oh, a power up." Her voice echoed as she straightened her short form in an upright confident position. There was a moment before they were surrounded by conducting demons that Isshu raised her staff and penitrated it with ease into the frozen ground like butter and closed her eyes to levitate herself to stand on the tip of her staff on her left toe. Opening her blacked out eyes with a glint in them, Isshu simply crossed her right foot over her slightly bent left knee and held her arms shoulder length with rings of her thumb and middle fingers. Hopefully Himiko can deal with the physical attacking demons while Isshu got this shock of energy as some of the oni began tossing their electric energy her way. The bright yellow bolts of their attacks seemed to roll from her body and into her staf with a flash of bright light before it faded into the next attack she absorbed.

The absorption of the lightening was burning her skin, the smell of burnt flesh was heavey in the air as the lightening traced her skin on the way to the staff. The collection was going to give her enough power to take down several oni at one time. Channeling was something Isshu could do with almost ever form of energy in this dimension and a couple of others. Banzai Village was known for it's supernatural occurrences, it was usually blamed on her because she was at the source protecting them. Now, now she wasn't just a village witch woman...now she was a very powerful channeling witch capable of taking energy and redirecting it, the Seerer of Seerers.

When her eyes finally opened again her eyes became a two black and white yin and yang. Bringing her hands in then letting out and ear piercing shriek as the chilled wind whipped around her torn rags howling. Having absorbed some of the chilled air as well, as she shrieked and held her hands out to three Electric Oni in front of them, she exhaled chilled air as well as lightening from her fingertips. Electric currents infused with the power of destruction of blood magic and light from Isshu's own magic descended upon the oni and shocked them into explosion, the gathered energy Isshu held too great for them to withstand. Some of her flesh red and charred, the elder held her surge of energy together regaining her power then lowering herself on the chilled ground once more. "Himiko, we must get Hanyo under control. There are fire oni blocking your path to her, but don't worry about that. I shall cover you, there is no time to waste. She already senses you,"the elder's voice lighter than when she had spoken before.

As she dashed forward hoping Himiko would follow her, staff in hand she pulled the energy with her ofter hand and was going to strike. An aircraft of some kind then dropped from the sky taking damage from other oni, but also shooting some of the ones that blocked the path to Hanyo. A child's voice rang out from it and Isshu was grateful as she held her two fingers out to release the flow of chilled electric energy pulsing within her. As the Fir Oni hailed fire balls at her, she attempted to dodge most, striking when she had on opening. At one moment she had fingers out to strike, a fireblast burned the side of her face severely. Heart racing as a new wave of adrenaline hit her, Isshu managed to make a path for Himiko to reach Hanyo before it was too late.

O O C
Zelic, think you can handle calming down Hanyo? I think it would be good character development, but if you'd like me to, you can just contain her and Isshu can shock her. Either way.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Worried ) x xWEARING ( » Spider Form ) x xLOCATION ( » My dying garden... )

In her height of emotion while pinning the large kitsune down with her own body. The beast was taking every blow she dealt with the smile and it horrified her inside to no end. A look of disgust on her pale features as Martin was the one granted an answer from the demon. When the black cat Martin came up with a glow of magic, the male shuttered underneath her enormous arachnid body just she noticed that it was healing... If what the village woman Isshu said was tru before she rushed off, then these creature weren't going to be taken down easily.. Healing magic should have hurt him otherwise, right? She hoped she wasn't, but she gave him a slap anyway just to make herself feel better. "Fine don't answer me, I'm not interested in you anyway kitten," she said right before Martin began making the circle around them with some stones of some kind.

This got a rise out of the demon beneath her as she narrowed her eyes at him watching him snap at her, she managed to avoid her face being bitten, but she couldn't say the same on the flesh between her topless woman half and jorogumo spider body. Yelping in pain, Ryuu reared up releasing her hold on the 'blind' demon who then disappeared as Martin's incantation was complete, "No, Martin-sama, thank you." Her heart was racing as her side gushed blood, "Oh gosh... ok.. breath, just breath," she whispered to herself and tried to focus her racing mindset. From the spinneret on her back, Ryuu hissed as she twisted to reach it as her sister, Mistress' aura suddenly disappeared from her senses entirely. Snapping her head up to look at the porch to see what could be described as a berserker of ghostly power, she knew it was Nolan and he was leaving in side of the build where ice was building up around the edges of the blown hole in the side spreading around what was left of the porch. Her sister was building up some defense inside and it was breathtaking as she forgot her pain and weaved herself a long cloth of thread, distracted while she wrapped herself. There was a light coral aura around her bandage, her side would be healed in a matter of moments. Unknown to even herself, Ryuu's thread contained powerful healing properties and mix that with rapid healing jorogumos had it would be quick healing.

As the large spacecraft that had come down front the sky had frightened Ryuu to no end making her shrink away as it stopped just beyond a row of burning rose bushes. The only person who ever talked about traveling in space was her love, "Spike," she said low and under her breath. Suddenly all thoughts of finding Scratch disappeared and became locked on trying to find Spike in all of what was going on. Eyes frantic and wild, Ryuu skittered along a path that wasn't burning to get to the aircraft, suddenly a rumble gave way to Earth Oni springing up around her. Hissing to the fact that they had gotten in her way, Ryuu was surrounded and her heart was racing. As one hurled a boulder at her, she jumped high enough in the air to scare herself. For a moment she could see the entirety of Blooming Lotus, The Oracle was back and causing hysteria in one end of the field. Spike, and some unknown people with Autumn were defending themselves against Earth Oni that had surrounded them as well. Now there was not only a single aircraft but two as one came zooming overhead, much smaller than the first.

As she descended, Ryuu used the oni below her in a circle to catch her fall. Her webbing was cast down to make a catch for herself. It broke her fall, but only by a small amount. She did manage to drag some of the Earth Oni to the ground though which was good. Those that were left standing she moved quick and kicked large spidery legs through one and punched another across the face. Her hand ached as she kissed in pain then looked around her seeing the oni that fell begin to rise. Backing away, as He was making his way across the battle field, just as He was appearing in a spot of no certain significance Ryuu's light pink eyes widened as she could feel his power entering their world. The Earth Oni in front of her and the one and only Mr. Scratch materializing behind her by unfortunate luck... Ryuu had nowhere to run and had no idea the torment she was about to go through.

[OOC: Let me know if this needs editing, I hope I got everything. Yes I will be taking on Ryuu's character from this point on in the story due to Hanyo's lack of time. It is a permanent transition for those of you wondering, but Hanyo's character will be back at the end of the battle. ]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

(( I'm sorry for my absence... Had a blah brain for a little while with schoolwork. ))
User Image

There was so much going on...

Nytmaer, within the confines of the Nekojin's mind, bellowed obscenities and cackled at all the chaos. It wanted more, to be within the action. It sensed the Oracle, the Panic. They all may as well be related through different dimensions. The pressure constricted Yuni's chest, her altered heart burning in the Fae God's fist with the Godstone fragment thrumming with power. So many things going on...

Nytmaer didn't care why the body was fighting, who this fight was for, and whose side it was supposed to be fighting on. There were no sides, the checkered pattern of the chessboard the same throughout. However, when one looks at the property, this is not so. The ground was almost constantly shifting, playing for advantages and disadvantages.

The ground was the least of Yuni's/Nytmaer's worries. Something wet wrapped around her ankle, and the world was yanked from under her boots. In that second of free-fall, she heard the voice of Panic echo through her mental labyrinth. What plan failed? To act, without there being an alternate option. Do something. Anything.

Just go with the flow.

Violet and blue eyes closed, the scythe shrunk to a single-handed size, and black flames licked over her form. They snaked down her leg and across the tongue, circling the paws that would resist. The Nekojin's body twisted, digging the larger blade of her weapon into the ground whilst tangling her foot a little bit more with the kitsune's long tongue. A fiery vortex was opening just past the end of her scythe, sputtering to life and cackling. Yuni grinned at Nirriti.

"Yippie ki-yay, muthaf*cuker."

Using a sort of slingshot effect, Yuni pulled on her scythe and would shoot the kitsune forward and into the vortex. She would be entering it right after, pulling her scythe with her. The air sealed itself, the fire imploding to close.

With a whole hell of luck, another vortex would rupture the air just before Yuni would fall out of it. She was soaked, coughing, screaming. That portal would close before anymore water could follow through.

And Nirriti's tongue would still be wrapped around her ankle, twitching.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
K A I - L Y N N ~ Y O J I

User Image

Kai was not liking all of this. All the insanity running amuck.

A darker hue of blue swirled in her irises as they gazed upon the battles below, noting where and how everyone and thing is. How many oni fell, and how many were still coming. She felt the red energy of Scratch, though she didn't touch it. She was a neutral party, more or less. She wasn't here to get involved in some war, as much as she loved the deaths and how much she could feast on the energies.

The earth shifted, and Kai had to abandon her tree as a crack underneath it gaped wide. Tinted crystal wings unfurled from her back, lifting her up into the air with ease. She saw her Charge lose more of herself to Nytmaer, attempting to take the kitsune elsewhere. It was the smarter decision of the many the Fae could have made Yuni do, but it was still risky.

The odd angel holstered her magnum revolver before holding her hands out. Ashes shifted out from under her trench coat sleeves, forming into glass that took the shape of a sniper rifle. A pretty good one, too. 300 AAC Blackout. Kai took aim, lofting across the sky on updrafts from the fire burning below, and left fire a series of magic produced bullets to the oni closest to the ones fighting them. Headshots, for the most part-- to keep up her reputation-- but she would go for other parts so others could finish them off.

What? A gunslinger's finger gets itchy.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[Yeah, Mission, I got dis cool ]]

xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσ [and Hanyo heart ]xxxxx

User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Outside
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Attempting to survive
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: See picture
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko's grip on her sword faltered. Hanyo's predatory gaze cut into her soul and nearly made her lose all hope. But Isshu was there to help, and even though there was a mass of flaming oni bearing down on them, she knew that she could do something to help her lover. She just decided to trust her feelings and instinct and to hell with all the rest of it.

So she ran straight forward. Lacking the bodily strength to perform truly amazing feats of acrobatics, she created a series of barriers high enough for her to leap up in wide strides. As she came up about seven feet off the ground, the first of the oni storming across the land-bridge swiped a flaming claw at her. Devoting herself to her instincts, the young woman leaped headfirst and swiped the sword, slicing the better part of the oni's face off. Some trick of momentum kept her feet going until she had completed a full flip and landed on the next one's face. She jumped, reaching out with her palm. A blast of white spiritual energy leapt from her palm and exploded into the oni with enough force to rocket her another ten yards onto the shoulders of an oni a bit farther back. Her footing slipped, and she would have fallen if the oni hadn't begun to crumple under the fact that it had already been shot in the head. Using its momentum Himiko ran up the arm of the one behind it, lopped its head off in passing, jumped over the final one as this one was also shot in the head and sailed through the air.

Of course, a passing creature aptly named Panic couldn't resist the urge to meddle with a young woman flying through the air in a foreign land doing completely outlandish, barbaric, and unladylike things such as swordplay. It passed right through her and she screamed in doubt and agony, turning her mind completely over to instinct as she collided with Hanyo.

Which was probably for the best. If she had been in her right mind, her own inhibitions would have prevented her from really striking at Hanyo and have been her ultimate demise. But as the young, fearful woman was surpressed by actual fear of death, with quick, certain motions she pinned the succubus in her two seconds of surprise, leaned down, and kissed her passionately on the mouth, forcing the pure, innocent energy through her and down Hanyo's throat.

The effect was... interesting. It culled the blood frenzy in a wash of passionate heat, and the battle around the two lovers seemed to pause for an eternity as they kissed. Sound became muted and nothing moved except the two of them. Event the rain seemed stilled.

With a rush everything resumed pace. Himiko stood and helped Hanyo up, and more words than could be spoken passed through that touch. Standing back to back, they both breathed in and sighed as one, then met the outstanding wave together.

[now I feel like i'm writing porn.]
[I also hope that the people taking a hiatus return soonish!]
[I also also hope y'all liked the post. I had lots of fun writing it at 4:30am]
[I also also also need to go to bed. But i love all yalls]

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items