Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mistress will talk to Himiko! Thank you for reminding me though because I would have forgotten otherwise with all the plot going on so THANK YOU!

*making a mental and physical note on the thread to remind myself* I'll be posting tomorrow to move on now that everyone has been informed and has given me confirmation that they know what's going on. ^.^

Today I had a headache so I didn't post much, but tomorrow is a new day!

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Unknown ) x xLISTENING ( » 和田薫 ) x x
WEARING ( » Luxurious White Kimono ) x xINTEREST ( » Spike Spiegel )

Even upon Spiegel-kuns words and feeling his gaze move away from her, she remained silent. There was no need in arguing on such a topic, and in so just nodded her head. She couldn't help but worry as such though. She hated seeing others go through such pain. The people within the inn, they didn't have to go through such, neither did her sister, especially her sister. Ryuu, she couldn't stand by, she wouldn't. Her mind was made....

She had truly looked zoned, her gaze on the garden thoughtful, saddened. It was only when a hand was placed on her right arm did she lift her gaze to Spike. His words only caused those pained eyes to slightly smile though. Ryuu said nothing, rather stepped closer, her hands resting on his chest as well as her head. Eye's came to close as she could already feel the tears swelling. These moments... these were the one's that counted for her right now. Anything could happen when that dreadful day came. When screams filled the village, the sky darkens and glowed red. A soft shake of the head would be felt as Ryuu attempted to push the image from her head. " It's just so hard when I care for each and every person here... Spike, if it means my death or my serving under Scratch, I'll do it. If it means everyone here will be safe, I'll... I'll do it.. " Ryuu's eyes remained closed as she stood gently clinging to Spike.

Out Of Chocolate:
This may be the only post today, possibly another, but given school is around the corner I'll be enrolling today, then I'm doing a lot of other things to get my myself ready given I only start in a few weeks. <3

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn-Front Porch
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu/Inn.
● Status: Introverted.
● Theme: Piano Bar I

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Seeing Ryuu's gaze drawn back toward his own, Spike almost felt a sense of relief until he saw the level of concern and what seemed almost like pain in her eyes; at this the earlier seriousness to his face returned, finding that her worries ran a lot deeper than he had hoped. Carefully watching Ryuu's following movements, Spike stood away from the railing and paused as Ryuu stepped closer and came to rest her head against his chest, shortly followed by her hands as she closed her eyes. Presently looking down toward her and seeing the glistening of tears forming at the corners of her closed eyes, Spike's expression softened somewhat as he slowly raised his arms from his sides and drew Ryuu into a close embrace, leaning down and resting his head against hers somewhat, although he stared straight ahead across the porch as he listened to her speak. Her words were troubling and drew him straight back to his own worries about the situation at hand; much as Spike made every effort to conceal them as he did with anything that bothered him, it was thinly shrouded under an air of calm confidence and lack of concern, all of which could not have been further from the truth.
User Image
Tensing slightly as he felt Ryuu shaking her head unsteadily, Spike's expression grew unusually grim as a frown returned to his face, still staring straight ahead he gently drew Ryuu closer against him, not caring about how many others were present nearby to take notice. Uttering a long sigh as he allowed his eyes to close also, Spike was silent for some seconds after Ryuu finished speaking, thinking on how best to try and quiet her concerns, if only slightly, it would still be a step in the right direction.

"Don’t you dare. I’ve told you before; Ryuu, you aren’t alone in this. And it isn't one way, everyone here cares too. Scratch is going to be faced by all of us and you know that no matter what happens you will not be left to stand alone, least of all by me. I will keep you safe no matter what the cost."

Making a point to keep the volume of his voice low, barely above a whisper in fact, Spike fell silent once again after this, unavoidably finding this thoughts drawn to the possibilities and consequences of the inevitable confrontations ahead.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: In that case... -Retrieves Nyan cat from the bag and tosses it at Himiko- Catch!
It's okay Ryuu, school/studies are a lot more important!

Desirable Genius

arrow Back inside the Inn

Lian had gotten back inside of the area of the inn and went back inside, leaning a bit heavily on the walls. She picked a hell of a day not to heavily drink, but it was supposed to be a good positive change. Oh screw that...Her body felt like it was sitting on an off-balance washing machine set on high while three death metal bands played at the same time in her head. Every nerve felt like it had its own individual miniature match under it while she was drenched in oil, or in this case, sweat enough to fill a kiddie pool. Lian slinked back to her room that still contained the bucket Spike had given her in a state of drunkenness before. She'd have to thank him later, because she practically threw herself at it, hugging it and emptying the contents of breakfast into it. It burned. Like swallowing vodka and chili-peppers at the same time. It was a horrible, horrible feeling maybe third compared to giving birth and being stabbed or shot. Lian heaved a few more times before there was not much left to relieve, crawling back to the bed. The sheets were cool from not having been touched since morning.

Yet to her skin, it was the best ice bath in the world. It was going to be a rough couple of days, even more so when she would start to help preparing for this Scratch entity's arrival. She rolled onto her stomach, pushing herself up so she could lie properly on the bed with her face against the pillow. "Humans...probably would feel this ten times worse...Ugh..."She grumbled, her body tensing and relaxing. "What the hell do they do though? Gaaah..."

It was frustrating. Elves didn't typically have troubles with addiction. They were pure, flighty and were tedious about caring for themselves and what was around them. However, Lian was just...Wrong in the head. Everything was just wrong. Lian defied traditions, drank until she was unable to function without it and wandered away from a life style that was based so much around community. Seeing how close people were at the inn made her miss home. Home was a giant palace carved from an ancient tree, her seven living children, her son-in-law and her future grandchild growing slowly. There was also her lover...her savior...her care-taker there.The man who called himself a 'concubine' but he was so much more. The first time they met, it was at a healing clinic her daughter ran when she was on a sabbatical. He had just...been there. Then he showed up one day at her home, looking to speak to his own son about his future with her eldest daughter. Then he healed her, curing her and made her whole.

And she was alone again for now due to a tragedy that made her family one person short. Lian rolled onto her back, bringing the covers over her as a chill sent her into shivers. She squeezed her eyes shut. Things would get better as night fell...hopefully. At least whens he told Spike the truth, it would start the long path of eventually returning home.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Mistress the Spidery Hostess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mistress noticed Lian going rather hurried into the inn, she seemed to be quite distressed though it did seem more like nausea. She wondered if the elven woman would be alright, hopefully she would and with recent events she was almost certain to see more worried looks as well as fear throughout the weeks. Perhaps if she didn't come out for dinner Mistress would check on her or possibly have someone check up on her. Oh dear... dinner....

Himiko was about to take her leave with Ogata in tow, but reminded her of their discussion that had yet to take place. "Yes I shall still speak with you privately dear, there are matters I must attend to at the moment, but I promise once darkness falls after a mere few hours I am your's." The spidery woman then bowed to Earane and made sure she knew her assistance will be appreciated, "I am very grateful to you Earane-chan, you have a strong sense of duty and I am honored to have you here to teach and to learn from. Thank you for staying." She then opened up and sighed a bit while kitty was enjoying her head rub, "I am going with Nolan to practice a few tricks and later I have a meeting with my sister Ryuu-chan that is of a private nature. I... do not have time to cook dinner and I was hoping that perhaps someone could rise to the occasion. I have plenty of supplies within my kitchen and recipe books I've acquired over the years as well. Perhaps a few of you may ban together to whip up a nice meal, but don't worry about Ryuu-chan and I," she said the Earane with a smile. It would help her greatly and perhaps she and Himiko could pull together a meal, there was always strength in numbers especially when you don't know how to do something. "Just make sure the flame on the stove isn't too high for anything except water to boil, it would be deeply appreciated Earane-chan."

Mistress then looked over to Amano whom was dismissing Neko's ability to fight off a horde of demons with her eyes. "I wouldn't be so quick my fine furred fellow, if Scratch has a weakness for anything living, anything at all, it would be spiders and cats. Yes, cats. I have seen it with my own eyes and little Neko has meet our foe actually. He didn't harm her at all, but offered to twist her soul, but he always says that to the most adorable kittens. He has... quite the collection..." Yes Scratch's demon kitsune collection tainted by is cruel soul twisting finger. It was sad to see sure majestic creatures become so hateful and violent, but at one point in time it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Turning to Nolan, Mistress smiled and her second right are reached out to gently touch his shoulder and glide down to wrap around his arm so she may lead him to a place quiet enough to continue their work. Mistress was done with warnings and she wanted very much to see Nolan's handiwork. There had indeed been a reach Mistress asked to learn the art of Necromancy. It was not only a skill in the spiritual arts, but there was something she wanted to know how to do and didn't know if it could be done... However, her talks with Nolan had been enlightening and she was getting closer to her answer. She needed to know, why? Because the fate of her inn rested in the hands of a couple of jorogumo, a necromancer, an archer princess, a magickal elf, a huntsman, a gunslinging ex-bounty hunter, a lovely determined human woman, and last, but certainly not least, a spunky kitten. It was them against an army of the supernatural and the odds were not in their favor, but looking around at all the faces that had joined her cause... Mistress couldn't help, but feel a sense of hope.

"Shall we?" she chuckled to Nolan and smiled while turning and beginning their walk down that steps, she warned him of course so he may not fall. As the two continued on she looked over at Nolan for a moment, she wanted to ask him so many questions. There was indeed a time and place for some of her questions though and the one that was stuck in her mind now was one of curiosity about Nolan himself. "Nolan..." she began, half of her eyes watched their step and half looked at the human's face, "why is it that you want to stay here? As much as I appreciate everyone's kindness in staying to help, I don't understand... why? It is so strange to me because our odds are looking very grim and yet I have this feeling in my soul. The silver lining of hope, but it is unclear to my why I feel this way about the situation. Scratch is powerful, more powerful than most would imagine and I just want to know...why you would stand up to that when you are greatly out numbered?" Leading the necromancer through the garden once more, she decided to take him to the edge of the outer edge of the inn. While Nolan may summon beyond Blooming Lotus' boarders, Mistress would stay on grounds to watch and learn. That way Ryuu garden wouldn't be ruined and she may stay happy in light of what is going to happen.

OOC........ Woah *blinks*

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαş𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx
User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Porch
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Discovering self-confidence
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Canary Yellow
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Now that she had nothing to do again, Himiko wondered how she could pass the time until the Mistress got to her. If people wanted dinner, and she knew she would soon, someone else would have to cook. All Himiko was capable of was a perfect tea ceremony, plus brewing. While a well-brewed tea would certainly be good for the meal, she was uncertain as to what exactly was available for leaves, and of course she had to brew appropriate to the meal itself.

Deciding that waiting for someone else to show up in the kitchen, Himiko sat on a stool at the corner of the counter, found a pair of scissors and paper, and began making little oragami figures. When whoever was going to make food came, she could figure out what was being made and make appropriate tea. In the meantime, it was paper animals.

[DODGE THE NYANCAT! mrgreen ]
[bland boring blech post. mundaneness! someone come make food XD]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Our hero claims a warriors heart...

User Image

Earane Lumina Flidais Anwaman

~Mood ring~ Encouraging
~Bard's Song~ Zero Gravity- Kerli
~Wearing~ A long red kimino with hair in a braid.
~Inamoured by~ Nolan

User Image

I am the blood of the dragon.
Earane bowed at the mistress, then turned and swiftly moved away, her braid flying behind her. She quickly came to Himiko's rescue and hugged her tightly, figuring she needed it. "Himiko-chan, I am here to help. I know where they keep the tea leaves. I can bring them out for you to prepare a tea. While you do so I can cook. I know how to prepare rice and I can put some pork in a pan. I'll fry it nicely and we'll put them on stakes with vegetable. Does this sound fine? Can you cut the vegetables? We have a lot of people to feed!" Earane was even overwhelmed by this but she'd take it as her duty to the mistress. Looks like she'd become the new residental cook. She quite liked the idea. Earane grabbed the tea leaves and gave them to Himiko. She brought out the kettle as well. Earane smiled at her reassuringly. "Ganbatte!" A phrase she'd picked up while in Japan.
Earane began cooking herself. She began to boil water for the rice which she put in a pot soon. Then she began to pick out vegetables for cutting. She brought out the pork for defrosting. She picked out bell pepper, tomato, potato, and carrot for the pork.

Earane

...I tell you the Dragonborn comes.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh! Amano! Guess what!

IM FIRIN' MAH LAZOOOOOOORRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ. AND THEY COME OUT OF MAH EEEEYYYYYYYEEEEZZZZZZ.

Was basically what the kitten was saying to the grumpy puss with the funniest face she could possibly make with the feline face. She was perched precariously on the edge of the Mistress' palm, tail to standing tall and her eyes opened as wide as mini-dinner plates. Ooooooooooooo, alien eyyyyyyyes~ And then she stuck her tongue out at him and snickered. Silly old geezer. Being cute was a weapon in itself. But that was beside the point.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME. MEOW. I GOT SKILLZ YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEEEEEEN.

Goddamn... This writer is tired. Should've napped before posting. Oh well.

Oh? Weakness? Kitties? Typical man. And oh! Oh! Kitty knows who she's fighting now! Cool. It's the skull guy with the pretty words! Maybe she can find out where his eyeballs went and he'll go away... Or he might get jealous of her eyeballs! Gasp! Nuuuu! The feline blinked owlishly and flopped her paws over her face while sitting on the spidery woman's hand, distracting herself from the mistress' and the blind guys walk with the terrible screenplay in her head.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx
User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Porch
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Discovering self-confidence
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Canary Yellow
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko relaxed into Earane's comforting embrace. She was right, though. There were a lot of people to feed. "Thank you, Earane-chan," she said.

As for the food... Himiko looked at the tea she was handed first. It was plain green tea, something more for a base rather than a full meal-time tea. She dug through the cupboard where Earane had taken it from and discovered a mild variety of other teas. Deciding that a strawberry tea would go best with the pork and vegetables, she placed it on the counter next to the green tea, gathered the materials and set everything up so that when the food was almost done the tea could be brewed.

Finally she returned to Earane's side and looked at all the vegetables, the knife, and the cutting board. "I don't know how to cook," she mumbled. Then she clapped her hands together and immediately brightened up. "But I know what I can do!" She grabbed a few things and began to clean up the sitting room, especially clearing a space in the corner and placing the koto carefully where she would sit. Then she returned to the kitchen, making sure to stay out of Earane's way, and furiously made several origami flowers. "I may not be able to cook but I can make everything look nice. Who taught you to cook?" she chattered, enjoying a friendship she felt like she hadn't had in years.

[decided that the Mistress now has some of the Teavana selection in a cupboard ninja mmmm Teavana]

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ

Ryuu would stay frozen even as Spiegel-kun came to draw her in close. She could sense the uneasiness and concern he currently held, making her feel all the more worse. His words... she felt as though she had heard them a million times, but she hadn't. Ryuu knew well that everyone at the Inn was in this together, but lives would be taken, that was for a fact. They were going up against Mr. Scratch, the greatest and possibly the most strongest ruler of The Underworld! As Spike drew her in a bit tighter, her hands would come to grasp his shirt in her small hands as well. His voice was so soft, the volume of it low. Eyes shutting tighter, she didn't know what else to say and truly was feeling weaker by the second. Luckily, she had been able to hold the tears from spilling, though as her eyes opened to glance at Spike, they shimmered brightly in the light that remained. As she looked to Spike, whose eyes remained close, these next words just seemed to spill from her lips unexpectedly. " Spiegel-kun... I know there is.. undoubtedly something between us, but why have you remained. I'm glad you have, but you have had few chances to leave and join with people of your own kind as I have heard... Only then would you not have been dragged into this .... " Ryuu came to gulp softly. She hadn't wanted Spiegel-kun to get the wrong idea. As she had said, she was so glad he currently remained here, though in some ways she had wished he never came. In that way, he would never have gotten dragged into the future events to come...

Out Of Chocolate:
Rather irritating feeling I never get enough sleep >.< <3

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan smiled when she took his arm and off they went to only she knew where and waved bye at everyone in the wrong direction. Once again he was warned about the steps and with her help went down with no problems. Other than that she stayed pretty quiet until they reached their destination and she asked her question. It was a thoughtful one and caused him to pause and think about it for a minute. For the most part he liked to just kind of roll with it but there was more.
                                            " I stay because I believe in this place and you...You went from evil scary spider lady to a sweet, kind person who more than deserves this chance. I think the rest of us who are staying to fight feel the same way." but this question was about him. " Am I scared? I could probably s**t a brick when he arrives but I wont back down. Not from a person like him who only wishes to torture and kill for his own petty reasons. Now not all of us may make it but there is no doubt in my mind we will take him out. Plus Id really like to see you keep your Inn..you have worked much to hard to lose anything else."
                                            As he finished his last sentence a greenish gaseous ectoplasm seeped from his body as the ground started to shake and thousands of all sorts of grotesque, bony and fleshy creatures erupted from the earth. He could control a lot but he was at his limit to basically show off and kind of reassure her just a little. " And who says we are outnumbered" he grinned.
                                            Most of them went back into the ground as he walked closer to the mistress. " Alright lesson one..the summoning..." he began as he started showing her from square one how it was done.

"well its basically just like I explained....it might happen slow at first but its something that becomes very easy...too easy." it shouldnt be so easy to cast ones soul aside. " You get in the underworld and take what you can....they will all pass through you as their portal and each and every one will be under your control. But that depends on how good your 'will' is!
                                            He began pacing back and forth like a drill sargent. " You know the proper techniques. Just a modified excorsim on yourself. Don't want it to kill you....but yeah keep control at all times for when you are a necromancer control is your best weapon. You learn to control them and you can make them into anything you want. Souls are very meldable so be creative." he was afraid he was already getting ahead of himself since she hadn't summoned one yet but he had every right to believe that she could do it. Probably the power to conjure up something even more powerful.
                                            " hey uh it was raising the dead you wanted to learn about most right?" he asked..." nevermind its an important part just uh close your eyes and tear your soul away..keep control of it though. It can be hard to in the underworld as I'm sure you know..."

Meanwhile Amano had just rolled his eyes at the kitten and went to go wander off into the kitchen, smelling something good. " hey finally get someone other the stinky ol' skeleton" he said to the girls. " So Mistress got you two in here cooking then? well every little bit helps I guess" he said, just being an a**.

( ok its edited )

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn-Front Porch
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu/Inn.
● Status: Introverted.
● Theme: Piano Bar I

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hearing Ryuu speak, Spike gradually reopened his eyes and looked downward toward her once again; in a way it was troublesome how perceptive she was, lest his words would hopefully have offered more comfort. Seeing Ryuu’s hands grasp at his shirt all the more tightly, Spike gave a short sigh as Ryuu seemed to flinch almost, presumably at the weight of her own thoughts as she finally reopened her eyes, glassy gaze set upon his own. Her following words stung somehow, although Spike’s expression remained largely unchanged as he raised one of his hands to slowly and almost absent-mindedly run his hand through Ryuu’s hair as it rested upon her back, the volume of his voice remaining the same.
User Image
”It’s true, you’re right; I could have high-tailed it out of here a long time ago. But then, why would I do that? You’re already aware of my views on this and how I feel about you is never going to change; knowing what I do now makes no difference. This Scratch is damn well set on coming down here to cause harm to both you and your sister, you can’t expect me to not have a problem with that.”

Calmly looking upon Ryuu and attempting to gauge her mood somewhat, Spike caught a sign of some movement nearby, a brief glance indicating it was both Himiko and Earane as they returned indoors, presumably to start something to eat if the murmurings he overheard nearby from the Mistress were correct; to which Spike returned his full attention toward Ryuu seconds afterward, his calm demeanour unchanged. It was growing later by the minute and if he was to keep his word to the Mistress in attempting to follow up possible leads on further support in defending the inn, he would have to head back to the Swordfish II soon, before it grew too late. Placid as the garden seemed, there were no guarantees on what would lurk there after dark, a fact highlighted by the appearance of the boar-like demon he and Ryuu encountered the day before. There was of course Lian also, she clearly needed a sympathetic ear at present as well. Smiling calmly as he let these thoughts slide for a moment, Spike retained his gaze upon Ryuu, a more lighthearted tone to his voice returning as he continued.

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing, you know?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Ehhh, sleep is overrated. But in your case you really need it if you want to recover Ryuu. -Nudges her-
Ah Himiko, everyone knows Nyancat is enough of a troll to use an aimbot. Lol.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dude it is all good, I am in no rush and I would definitely like for you to continue on if you have the free time. Don't worry too much about it Nolan

I'll also then put my reply to it here to reserve the next spot I guess ^.^

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Our hero claims a warriors heart...

User Image

Earane Lumina Flidais Anwaman

~Mood ring~ Content
~Bard's Song~ Too Good To Be True by Eden's Edge
~Wearing~ Red Kimono with white obi.
~Inamoured by~ Nolan

User Image

Earane smiled sweetly at Himiko reassuringly when the girl spoke and said she could not cook. Earane gracefully moved to the cutting board and began cutting up, dicing up some vegetables. You could hear the clicking of the cutting board. She cut them vigorously as though she were upset with something. She looked in thought. She put the vegetables in the pan with the pork and poured some vegetable oil in swirling motions into the pan. She watched as Himiko took off to clean up the place. She was glad Himiko was finding a way to be of good use. Such a dutiful girl. So responsible. Amiable. Himiko was the perfect friend for Earane. They matched in spirit. Earane eyed Himiko as she made origami. Earane was stirring up the food and flipped it around in the pan to cook the food evenly. Earane then smiled softly and spoke in her soft northern irish accent. “Me mum tought me. She was to be sure I’d be an accomplished lady. I was a princess after all. We were very traditional though. An ordinary family. But I was to be behaving’ as a lady! You make everything pretty Himiko-chan. In my day the food looked bloody disgusting!” Earane was so happy to have a friend again to speak to in the Inn. And this lass came from nobility too, so they could understand each other. Perhaps Himiko would help her understand Japan a bit more in time.
Earane

...I tell you the Dragonborn comes.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ

A soft chill would run down Ryuu's small frame as Spiegel-kun's hand ran through her hair, only to rest it on the small of her back where her hair came stop. She would come to be looking deep into his eyes, the slight sting of her words being seen, if only or a second. Seeing this caused her pain, now wishing she had kept her mouth shut, then again his words had healed that one part within an instance. He was right... She couldn't expect him to not have a problem with such a life-threatening issue. Few words from afar caused the young woman to turn her head half way, eyes looking fully to the side to see two young woman just as herself. Earane and Himiko if she was correct. Being so currently lost in her own world as she has been, she has not been able to enjoy time with others and get to know them. It was stressful, but she didn't care as long as she knew the guests were enjoying their stay, even after coming across the news of the soon dreadful events to come. Gaze returning back to Spiegel-kun, Ryuu could not help but give off a soft smile along with a tilt of the head to indicate she understood and as well agreed. She wished to speak something out, but was to scared and shy. In doing so, she spoke of her own language, feeling happy to say it even if he hadn't understood. " Watashi wa anata no yōna hito, shupīgeru-kun ni atta koto ga totemo kōunda.... Arigatōgozaimasu. " Ryuu's volume came to be soft and low, a smile seeming to glow a bit more. The sky was darkening sadly, and Ryuu knew she could not hold Spiegel-kun from his own tasks, as much as she wished to stay with him.

Out Of Chocolate:
*Smirks* so true <3

Translate:
I'm so lucky to have met someone like you, Spiegel-kun .... thank you. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items