Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Anya Onigami
Uriel Veil
((Enicos is a she and is VERY like Azzy but Lusty like Uriel. LOL. And yes, Sionce is Still the gentle Onigami, lol))
((Lol yeah I'll stick with RPing with Sionce. Ah Anya went through some physical changes over the years. Her picture is in my siggy.))
(( Oh she is freaking COOOOOL looking!!! this is Sionce))

User Image
Uriel Veil
Anya Onigami
Uriel Veil
((Enicos is a she and is VERY like Azzy but Lusty like Uriel. LOL. And yes, Sionce is Still the gentle Onigami, lol))
((Lol yeah I'll stick with RPing with Sionce. Ah Anya went through some physical changes over the years. Her picture is in my siggy.))
(( Oh she is freaking COOOOOL looking!!! this is Sionce))

User Image
((Lol thank you ! Aww she's so beautiful. Ah yeah our little stray is returning home. So far she met Yami and Alex from the Onigami clan.))

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Anya Onigami
((Lol thank you ! Aww she's so beautiful. Ah yeah our little stray is returning home. So far she met Yami and Alex from the Onigami clan.))
((Check out the spirit Villa you can see how terrible Enicos is, lol. ))
Uriel Veil
Anya Onigami
((Lol that makes me not want to meet her, because of Anya's personality.))

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Anya Onigami
Uriel Veil
Anya Onigami
(( Probably best....She is...very vulgar...to say the least))
Uriel Veil
Anya Onigami
Uriel Veil
Anya Onigami
(( Probably best....She is...very vulgar...to say the least))
((Haha yeah. Well I've actually been playing Anya in Tammy's thread Celestial Castle.))
((Here/s the link. I'm really looking forward to their reunion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/celestial-castle-where-all-are-welcome/t.81374811/ ))
[[i may do raw feed for MAGIC.

I learned he had FIV. I just wanna know if a person can touch magic, go back home and touch another cat without fear of spreading....I don't want my uncle getting his cat sick, even if I have to just......not....get magic.]]
((Aww sad Mm that's a tough one there...))
((What did I missed?))
OOC: That Era of Darkness thread looks like a lot of fun!
((Ok the pet thing is new...))
///Bleh...///
A demoness of long dark hair that ran inches passed her shoulder and glowing pink eyes with slitted irises. The skirt of the armor she wore left the front open wish alright since it was made that way. Large bat-like wings furled behind her then retracted as she began to transform. Now standing in front of the large caste is a woman with red hair that stops at her curvy and slender waist and emerald green eyes. She wore all velvet midnight blue velvet pants and a long sleeved velvet blouse. Those who know her would noticed all of the changes she's been through as she entered the castle and glance round. Soon she would have found the bar with the lounge combined and sat in one of the lounge chairs.
((Warning to those who responds. Neever mention Faith or say his name

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces