Welcome to Gaia! ::

Talima Alaphare
((Yes...yes he is...sort of.))
..::*steps behind her and kisses her cheek lightly* What's that supposed to mean? "Sort of"::..
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
A blush ran over the white fur of his cheeks. He smiled cutely at Liam, nodding. "I'll tell you anything you wanna know. I don't have any secrets to hide."
A sleek smile curled on his lips as he brushed along Zeke's upper thigh. "Mm...why not start with asking which position you prefer?" his tail flicked with a bit of excitment.

[OOC: Thanks Talima! But Zeke already found me a good pic to use ^^ your 2nd and 3rd picture are the exact same link btw.]
Winter Overseer
Talima Alaphare
((Yes...yes he is...sort of.))
..::*steps behind her and kisses her cheek lightly* What's that supposed to mean? "Sort of"::..[/size
((*Smiles and wraps her arms around him in a hug.* Hmm it was of uncertainty.Oh Kerissa here is one of my cousins that is returning from her long hiatus.))
((Cool and anytime.Sorry thought they were different links.))
((*Pops her head up after hearing her name.*Hmm?))

Loyal Gaian

Zeke smiled and giggled as he looked at Liam. "I like the mammal style naturally." He winked at the rabbit before rolling onto his side in a submissive manner.
.::*puts an arm around Conny but nods to Kerissa* Hey there.

Heh, you should know better by now that Demetri can manipulate the cold. The whole every footstep leaves frost behind, every breath he exhales is cold, can change things to ice by touch, ect. He gave Talima the winter wedding she wanted, remember?::.
[OOC: I guess that's our spot to either time skip or finish this rp elsewhere, Zeke.

I'll let you choose since I've deprived you of roleplay for so long.]
Winter Overseer
.::*puts an arm around Conny but nods to Kerissa* Hey there.

Heh, you should know better by now that Demetri can manipulate the cold. The whole every footstep leaves frost behind, every breath he exhales is cold, can change things to ice by touch, ect. He gave Talima the winter wedding she wanted, remember?::.
(Ah I remember love.Mmm Keri has a twin sister who also came back.Both of them play as Talima's cousins.*Nips at his ear playfully*))
((Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you.I see someone managed to tame this wild she devil.))
(( Qui a dit que vous elle diable? ))
(( Vous avez bien entendu. ))
((Si nous n'étaient pas liés J'aurais mal si mal))

Loyal Gaian

(( either is fine with me, Liam. :3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas