Welcome to Gaia! ::

;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
The doors at the entrance to the castle open, and the young miss steps inside. Her long, onyx hair cascading down her shoulders, her skin pale and her cheeks blush. She quickly scans the area, then with her hands behind her back, she procedes into the domain. She walked with a sense of poise and elegance; each step carefully and perfectly placed in front of her, like she was taught to do. Her heels made a quiet bump on the floor. The young girl seemed serene, and mysterious. Small remnants of her true darkness was shown through her stone cold glare. A small smirk curled at the ends of her soft, pink lips.

~Seduction at its Finest;;
Her foot stopped its thumping against the bar as she sensed the prescence of another.A smirk curlerd up from the corner her lips as she senesed this person was a dark one.She glanced at around and waited for them to make themself known.
Annabelle_Bloodmoon
Her foot stopped its thumping against the bar as she sensed the prescence of another.A smirk curlerd up from the corner her lips as she senesed this person was a dark one.She glanced at around and waited for them to make themself known.
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
The young miss' gaze turned towards the other girl. She smiled at her, and curtsied politely.
"Good evening"

I do a backflip from where I was sitting into my room and remember his favorite item that he forgot to un-pack he sinked into his shadow and came out with a laptop with a pen attached to the side the laptop could have the top flipped over and closed making it a easy laptop to keep his journal which he did I put the laptop closed regulary by the potion on the desk and say "well there now that's all" I sit against the dresser bored.
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
The young miss' gaze turned towards the other girl. She smiled at her, and curtsied politely.
"Good evening"

"And a good evening to you too my dear.How may I help you?" A polite smile formed on her lips followed by a slight wave of her white tail.She stood up from the stool she was sitting in as if preparing to follow her wish.
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina shook her head.
"Oh, i am content I will not be needing anything"
She bowed her head in thanks of the request.

She bowed a welcome and sat back down.Annabelle moved strand of her silver from her eyes and relaxed."My name is Annabelle.Forgive for not introducing myself sooner."
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
The young miss curtsied.
"Pleased to meet you. My birth name is Mina Lisio, but my lolita name is Mina-Ai. If you find it more conveniant, you may just call me Mina."
She held her hands behind her back, and made sure she stood up perfectly streight.

"A pleasure to meet you Mina.Such a lovely name.This plan is run by me and the rest of my family.Brother Darrien whom you will meet one day and my sister Roxette.The other neko creature sleeping on the couch." She took a sip of her milk and crossed her legs again.Her tail wrapped around her waist as she cleaned off the milk mustache off her face."Every room is welcome to our guest,except of course the throne room..."
Slowly walks into the bar.
Annabelle_Bloodmoon
"A pleasure to meet you Mina.Such a lovely name.This plan is run by me and the rest of my family.Brother Darrien whom you will meet one day and my sister Roxette.The other neko creature sleeping on the couch." She took a sip of her milk and crossed her legs again.Her tail wrapped around her waist as she cleaned off the milk mustache off her face."Every room is welcome to our guest,except of course the throne room..."
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina glanced over where the couch is to see this other neko, then turned her gaze back at Annabelle. Then raises an eyebrow.
"Might I ask... how old is your dear brother?"

Unholy Muse

"We've been walking for yeeeears," Arkham whined as she kicked one of the numerous bleached white trees that surrounded her in the fog-caressed forrest. She was followed by a slow moving titan, burdened by a mess of bags. He was silent and did not reply. "There were enough rumors to verify that something was up in these parts but I haven't seen any life for miles." The girl released a frustrated snarl before sitting herself on a crooked tree, a signal to her giant friend that it was time for a rest. "This is going to be the end of me, Justinian, the end." She pulled at the mass of ebony hair on top of her head, groaning again as her assistant closed in. There was a silence between them that Arkham was begining to acknowledge. An eerie silence in the entire forrest. Arkham shuddered,"We must be getting close."
Arkham was an elegant wreck. Her hair smothered any clear veiw of her face and shoulders with the exception of her mouth which was almost permanently in a lopsided cocky grin. She was dressed in a monotonous scale of black and white detailed with ribbons and high laced boots.
Her loyal assistant was an animated corpse, dressed to the ritz and armed with all of the girl's possessions- cat skulls, ancient books, herbs, voo doo ingredients, all that a girl could need. His skin had a blue-ish tint but otherwise he was a rather handsome fellow.
Arkham slid from her seat and sighed as she continued her walk unknowingly toward the castle followed by her undead companion.
Annabele placed her glass down and turned to her.She thought of a good answer and sighed."My brother is centuries and yet looks like he is in teenage years."
Annabelle_Bloodmoon
Annabele placed her glass down and turned to her.She thought of a good answer and sighed."My brother is centuries and yet looks like he is in teenage years."
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
"I see... and may I ask one more question?
Who does the throne room belong to?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas