Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Daika Lowel
Daika walked into his room sad wanting someone to talk to but didnt expect anyone to care. The people here knew nothing about him and would never really want to help someone they dont know like me.....
biggrin ecides to invade his mind telepathically: You could have stayed out here and talked to us or are we that scarry?

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Juliana_Vega
Nikita Manikarnika
Juliana_Vega
Nikita Manikarnika
Juliana_Vega
((Haha it's alright.He left for the night anyway.))
((So who are you waiting on?))
((You'll see in one moment
((Ah I see))
((Haha yeah the sisters are busy preparing.))
((Preparing?))

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
*nods* ill take your word for it but i dont like to swtich drinks
Ok miss yuna

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel
Daika walked into his room sad wanting someone to talk to but didnt expect anyone to care. The people here knew nothing about him and would never really want to help someone they dont know like me.....
biggrin ecides to invade his mind telepathically: You could have stayed out here and talked to us or are we that scarry?

He thought knowing she could hear him I just am not a big people or crowd person.... He frowned as he knew he never has been good around people.
Nikita Manikarnika
((Preparing?))
((Yeah it's a plot thing going on right now.))
Juliana_Vega
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Juliana_Vega
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Juliana_Vega
((Hey.))
((*Talking in baby talk*Are you mad?))
((Not really.))
((Are you happy?Sad?Anger?Wait...what do you mean not really?Does that mean a little?And if yes at whom?Most likly me right?Yea, I think so...))
((I'm neither emotion right now.))
((Oh...))

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Ok miss yuna
*sighs* Wonder what everyones up too (*yawn* boredom how it strikes fast)
((Done.I'll do Kresta for Aliana while I'm at it.))

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel

He thought knowing she could hear him I just am not a big people or crowd person.... He frowned as he knew he never has been good around people.
It's something you have to try at

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Ok miss yuna
((Yea)) Who knows prolly with women? wink

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel

Its just i've had a lot of problems with my life and all and when it comes to crowds it never works...

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel

Its just i've had a lot of problems with my life and all and when it comes to crowds it never works...
Eh oh well keep trying
Talachia_Vega
((Done.I'll do Kresta for Aliana while I'm at it.))
((Ok.))

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel
Nikita Manikarnika
Daika Lowel

Eh oh well keep trying

well i'll try... im sorry that im just not a crowd person.....

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Ok miss yuna
((Yea)) Who knows prolly with women? wink
*shakes head and drinks more* dunno but i think im out of vodka *shakes the bottle to hear ot empty* yup empty (so tempted to sign off and read fanfiction)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff