Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Daika Lowel
((NO ONE TALKS TO ME!!! crying MEANIES ALL OF YOU!!!! crying gonk ))

†† Then you go up and talk to them. that's how it works man..I do it all the time ††

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel
Daika walks out of the kitchen hearing voices he followed them. Not knowing who they were he followed slowly not wanting to interupt what they were talking about.
*hears movement* Another guest? *calls* Hello want to join me for drinks?

Daika jumps not expecting them to jump out at him "umm what?.....oh umm sure...." He looks around confuzed and tired.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Daika Lowel
((well we cant talk to you if you arent anywhere close))
((Looks like the sweet couple made up.))

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Think you may be right *sigh* care to join me though?
I think i have something of my own surprised pens up a pocket reaching my arm in to my elbow then pulls out what looks to be a wine bottle:
*chuckles* yeah *goes to the bar and feels the bottle finally feeling a vodka bottle* there we are vodka
:looks at my bottle: I dont think your partial to blood now are you?
Im probally the lowest thing on the food chain here, I dont drink blood Im mostly human *grabs a glass*
You sure? the blood alchol level is really high even for dragon's blood :laughs slightly tilting the bottle watching the dragon blood flow from one side to the other:
yeah i supose so *drinks* cheers to my screwed up past! *downs the whole glass*

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Rune Bloodmoon
Daika Lowel

†† Then you go up and talk to them. that's how it works man..I do it all the time ††

((lol well thats not what i like to do makes me feel pushy and mean))

Naughty Phantom

Daika Lowel
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel
Daika walks out of the kitchen hearing voices he followed them. Not knowing who they were he followed slowly not wanting to interupt what they were talking about.

Daika jumps not expecting them to jump out at him "umm what?.....oh umm sure...." He looks around confuzed and tired.
What would you like *smiles* you sound tired perhaps something to help you sleep?

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Ann said nothing in response.Dang...I forgot he can freaking read my mind..."You didn't...happen to hear what I thought earlier did you?"She carefully looked up.

To be honest or not to be honest..that was the question...not. He looked to her then, tilting his head ever so slightly before shaking it, his silvery eyes giving off the genuine glow of honesty. He was suprisingly good at it even when he lied.

"I didn't hear anything besides a sorry. Why? What was it that you were thinking?"

He wondered if she would openly admit it. He waited for a moment, his arms still crossed before him, his weight shifting to one leg now. He was very patient with her now, not too demanding.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
Ah maybe we should say Cheersto the past hope that it hasnt screwed us up too badly :takes a swig of the alcoholic dragons blood:

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Darrien_Bloodmoon

†† Can it...††

†† ANYWAY g2g..PM me or whatever! ^.^ *poofs* ††

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel

What would you like *smiles* you sound tired perhaps something to help you sleep?

"umm ya just a little bit....i need a drink or something...i dont know" He frowned.

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Ah maybe we should say Cheersto the past hope that it hasnt screwed us up too badly :takes a swig of the alcoholic dragons blood:
The past always had a way to come back to haunt us no matter if we try and mine i have to relive me all the time *drinks straight from the bottle*
Rune Bloodmoon
Darrien_Bloodmoon

†† Can it...††

†† ANYWAY g2g..PM me or whatever! ^.^ *poofs* ††
((Later bro.))
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Ann said nothing in response.Dang...I forgot he can freaking read my mind..."You didn't...happen to hear what I thought earlier did you?"She carefully looked up.

To be honest or not to be honest..that was the question...not. He looked to her then, tilting his head ever so slightly before shaking it, his silvery eyes giving off the genuine glow of honesty. He was suprisingly good at it even when he lied.

"I didn't hear anything besides a sorry. Why? What was it that you were thinking?"

He wondered if she would openly admit it. He waited for a moment, his arms still crossed before him, his weight shifting to one leg now. He was very patient with her now, not too demanding.
"I..."Sis might be good at lieing, but I'm not...She thought, consealing the thought along with her secrets."I'm willing to do anything..."She stared at her shoes, her haor tumblng down, covering her face.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Daika Lowel
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel
elementalphantomthief
Daika Lowel

"umm ya just a little bit....i need a drink or something...i dont know" He frowned.
(( It's only a guess but vampire?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces