Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Bloodmoon
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ alrighty. it's rp time ]]
Mina quickly slipped out of her room, and slammed the door shut. Her eyes where wide, and flickering. Her dress had small blood stains covering it. She had tried for a long time to get them off, but it was no use. She wasn't really sure what happened, but she did find herself asleep, on her bedroom floor, in a pool of blood. She had no cuts or gashes of any type. This scared her. What could have happened? She sighed, then decided she would try and get this off her mind. She walked down the stairs, and into ther bar to get herself a glass of water.

~Seduction at its Finest;;

†† Whoa..what the hell did you do? O.O ††
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ =_=; it's called plot, deary. I can't just tell you. You have to RP it outta me! ]]

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
He chuckled only slightly to her sudden switch from tender sweet innocence to sensual seductress. He too purred softly against the tender flesh of her neck, nibbling just a bit before grazing his fangs gently across though keeping the promise of not actually sinking them in. His hands gently gripped his hips a bit more, rolling up her sides slightly just to tickle teasingly before he'd sit up a bit more, leaning against the arm of the chair and having her now straddle him.

He groaned softly, yet again as a tease befoe slowly lifting her up and standing with her in arm. He pressed his lips to her then before the ground below them began to mist up and slowly consume the both of them.
"Don't you think it's a bit public to do this?" She chuckled softly and glanced at the mist surrounding them.Looks like it's fun time and on in which she will most definitely enjoy.

He did not respond to her, he knew what the rules where and what he was doing and planning. Slowly the mist rose and would consume the both of then, leaving nothing but a black cloud before it dispelled so suddenly, the both of them completely gone.

†† Aka..they go poof to a room? ^^; ††
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
"Gahh!!I-i was joking!!"She couldn't help but yell at his stupidness.

"Oh? but isn't it I who should decide how you should repay me? I mean I only asked to see how far you were willing to go, perhaps you should watch your outburt Ann."

He shrugged softly, brushing aside strands of onyx and crimson from his face. He looked out the window then, waiting for what she had to say but before doing so...

"If you object please do so in a more patient tone. I'd very much appreciate it..sensitive hearing you see."
She sighed and looked down.I'd go all the way, but I won't tell him that..."Sorry..."Ann thought about how she was an idiot and she shouldn't yell at her savior.

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
-Neon Lolita-
Rune Bloodmoon
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina quickly slipped out of her room, and slammed the door shut. Her eyes where wide, and flickering. Her dress had small blood stains covering it. She had tried for a long time to get them off, but it was no use. She wasn't really sure what happened, but she did find herself asleep, on her bedroom floor, in a pool of blood. She had no cuts or gashes of any type. This scared her. What could have happened? She sighed, then decided she would try and get this off her mind. She walked down the stairs, and into ther bar to get herself a glass of water.

;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ =_=; it's called plot, deary. I can't just tell you. You have to RP it outta me! ]]

†† Well seeing as my character just vanished with Juliana...Hmm...††

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Yeah because im blind I was abadoned by my birth mother and because of my power i saw her scream take her away take her away and her set me down on a park bench in the cold leaving me to die *looks sad*
Aw :hugs you:
*hugs back* Thats how I became a thief *grins* The thief who found me adopted me and ever since I had a family and tons of friends
I sort of had the same effect on my dragon parents although it was because I still hadnt hatched a year after my other male siblings sweatdrop
Yeah but im a twin I had the pleasure of killing her myself *sighs* You know something we need a drink
Correction you need a drink ^_^
Think you may be right *sigh* care to join me though?
elementalphantomthief
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

Hello Mina *turns to the general direction where she heard the noise of footsteps* you okay?
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina jumped slightly when Yuna spoke. She then let out a sigh of releif, and smiled slightly. She nodded her head, though seeming a bit hesitant about it. Ever since she found herself like this, she has been jumpy, and anxious. her heart pounded in her chest, as if it where to fall right out of her. Dispite she had said she was fine, she was most certainly not ok.

Rune Bloodmoon
He did not respond to her, he knew what the rules where and what he was doing and planning. Slowly the mist rose and would consume the both of then, leaving nothing but a black cloud before it dispelled so suddenly, the both of them completely gone.

†† Aka..they go poof to a room? ^^; ††
((You do the next post.))
-Neon Lolita-
Rune Bloodmoon
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

@ Rune-((Remember when you were 'plotting with your 'brain'?This is just like it, exept she has a brain...))
Rune Bloodmoon
-Neon Lolita-
Rune Bloodmoon
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

†† Well seeing as my character just vanished with Juliana...Hmm...††
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ then lurk. :3 best way to stay in touch with what everyone is up to ]]

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
"Gahh!!I-i was joking!!"She couldn't help but yell at his stupidness.

"Oh? but isn't it I who should decide how you should repay me? I mean I only asked to see how far you were willing to go, perhaps you should watch your outburt Ann."

He shrugged softly, brushing aside strands of onyx and crimson from his face. He looked out the window then, waiting for what she had to say but before doing so...

"If you object please do so in a more patient tone. I'd very much appreciate it..sensitive hearing you see."
She sighed and looked down.I'd go all the way, but I won't tell him that..."Sorry..."Ann thought about how she was an idiot and she shouldn't yell at her savior.

He heard of course, you'd think after all this she'd make some sort of attempt to block her thought. But for the sake of calming her down he pretended not to have caught that part and gave her a small nod.

"It's alright..I understand that you got a bit too excited..it happens to me sometimes aswell..But that still leaves us with the question of how exactly you're willing to repay me for saving your life. "

Naughty Phantom

-Neon Lolita-
elementalphantomthief
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

Hello Mina *turns to the general direction where she heard the noise of footsteps* you okay?
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina jumped slightly when Yuna spoke. She then let out a sigh of releif, and smiled slightly. She nodded her head, though seeming a bit hesitant about it. Ever since she found herself like this, she has been jumpy, and anxious. her heart pounded in her chest, as if it where to fall right out of her. Dispite she had said she was fine, she was most certainly not ok.

Your heart beats irregular i can see it from here well not see but really see the vibrations *points to her blind eyes* anything i can help with mina?

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Daika wandered downstairs looking for someone to help him to his room because the castle just made him loose all memory of which way he was going. He wandered into the kitchen looking for anyone and listening for voices not hearing anyone.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
*hugs back* Thats how I became a thief *grins* The thief who found me adopted me and ever since I had a family and tons of friends
I sort of had the same effect on my dragon parents although it was because I still hadnt hatched a year after my other male siblings sweatdrop
Yeah but im a twin I had the pleasure of killing her myself *sighs* You know something we need a drink
I think i have something of my own surprised pens up a pocket reaching my arm in to my elbow then pulls out what looks to be a wine bottle:
elementalphantomthief
-Neon Lolita-
elementalphantomthief
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image

Your heart beats irregular i can see it from here well not see but really see the vibrations *points to her blind eyes* anything i can help with mina?
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Her voice was small, and sounded very weak. She trembled lightly, and smiled nervously at Yuna.
"No... I.. I should be fine...."
She slowly stepped back, and sat down in an armchair next to the fire. She sat, hugging her knees to herself, and keeping her head down.

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
I think i have something of my own surprised pens up a pocket reaching my arm in to my elbow then pulls out what looks to be a wine bottle:
*chuckles* yeah *goes to the bar and feels the bottle finally feeling a vodka bottle* there we are vodka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff