Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Phantom

(hey everyone *is a bit sad* my bros had a safe flight and im here for awhile working here sooo lets get this party started)
Yuna looked at the sky, her eyes watering as the tattoo on her shoulder burned with a white hot intencity. "Of all the days it had to be today hope i don't scare anyone in the castle",she muttered as she closed her eyes in pain.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rune Bloodmoon
Nikita Manikarnika
Rune Bloodmoon
Nikita Manikarnika
Hello?

†† *waves* Ello Niki...††
((Hi but that wasnt in ooc lol))

†† Heh sorry..I'm kind of caught up between two ladies on Gaia and two of my own kins little ladies irl..Posted a link for a pic of theres a bit back. ††
((I saw the link lol))
Rune Bloodmoon
Well that was easy enough. He grinned in satisfaction to this, lowering himself gently to kiss at her neck, leaving cold lip prints that soon dug under her skin with intense heat, passionate desire. He softly ran his bottom lip against her earlobe before whispering into that lovely ear of hers, one hand holding him up while the other now played with a lock of her hair.

"Mine..seeing as it's going to be yourself aswell."
Some control over ones limbido.HE was good alright but she a bigger tease.Felt his kisses upon her neck saw him lowering himself onto her.But she straighten up a bit and rolled over to he was the one pinned on the couch."Alright then.I'll let that be your reward for helping me find my sisters."Not bad on her side.The pinning him down part anyway.She smile flirtaciously at him while leaning over him.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
(hey everyone *is a bit sad* my bros had a safe flight and im here for awhile working here sooo lets get this party started)
Yuna looked at the sky, her eyes watering as the tattoo on her shoulder burned with a white hot intencity. "Of all the days it had to be today hope i don't scare anyone in the castle",she muttered as she closed her eyes in pain.
Yuna!!! :runs over tackling her into a hug:

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Shoot, Why did he have to say that...Ann sighed, kicking a rock into the water.I hate admitting this but...I must pay him back before my death..."You win...I won't kill myself...until I pay you back..."

Check, He knew his ammunition. This might have been one of the moments he was glad to be so carring of life itself. He stopped as she called out to him reluctantly. He grinned then pivoted on his foot before actually facing her once more, giving her a grin of triumph before speaking.

"Well then what do you propose would be good payment, Miss Ann? As a vampiric prince I have most everything I could ever desire or need. "

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
"oh hey niki",said yuna her eyes still closed trying to get up. "Okay nikita I need you not to panic".
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Shoot, Why did he have to say that...Ann sighed, kicking a rock into the water.I hate admitting this but...I must pay him back before my death..."You win...I won't kill myself...until I pay you back..."

Check, He knew his ammunition. This might have been one of the moments he was glad to be so carring of life itself. He stopped as she called out to him reluctantly. He grinned then pivoted on his foot before actually facing her once more, giving her a grin of triumph before speaking.

"Well then what do you propose would be good payment, Miss Ann? As a vampiric prince I have most everything I could ever desire or need. "
She turned to him."I know!!I could be your slave!!"She said sarcasticly.I don't like that smile...It's like it's begging me to wipe it off...

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
"oh hey niki",said yuna her eyes still closed trying to get up. "Okay nikita I need you not to panic".
:tilts head and after a few seconds turns around and sneezes so its just a soft little "chu": Yes of what?

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
:tilts head and after a few seconds turns around and sneezes so its just a soft little "chu": Yes of what?
"Okay i should explain first when i was young i was given a gift from a god but once in awhile its taken away and im reverted to the way i was born" said yuna opening her blind eyes,"The god gave me the gift to see because i was born blind and usually when i revert back it catches people of guard".

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
Well that was easy enough. He grinned in satisfaction to this, lowering himself gently to kiss at her neck, leaving cold lip prints that soon dug under her skin with intense heat, passionate desire. He softly ran his bottom lip against her earlobe before whispering into that lovely ear of hers, one hand holding him up while the other now played with a lock of her hair.

"Mine..seeing as it's going to be yourself aswell."
Some control over ones limbido.HE was good alright but she a bigger tease.Felt his kisses upon her neck saw him lowering himself onto her.But she straighten up a bit and rolled over to he was the one pinned on the couch."Alright then.I'll let that be your reward for helping me find my sisters."Not bad on her side.The pinning him down part anyway.She smile flirtaciously at him while leaning over him.

to this he quirked an eyebrow. Help her find her sisters? He didn't mkind much that she had pinned him, in fact he rather liked this position. He settled his hands on her hips, rubbing them gently before he leaned up to give he a small peck on the lips.

"mmm...sounds good..So when exactly do I get this reward? Are you asking me to help you or are you thanking me for helping? You haven't quite specified that."

†† brb I need to put the ladies to sleep ^^ ††
((brb...in like 15...))

Naughty Phantom

HI PEOPLE OF THE CASTLE !!!! hey ann! hey rune ! hello and nice to see a new face here miss juliana and of course hi nikita okay did i get everyone?

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
"Okay i should explain first when i was young i was given a gift from a god but once in awhile its taken away and im reverted to the way i was born" said yuna opening her blind eyes,"The god gave me the gift to see because i was born blind and usually when i revert back it catches people of guard".
Ahh I see ^_^ that is why I like my dieties :pats what look to be three water droplets on a chain around my neck, each droplet a different color, black white and red: If one does something the other does something to cancel out part of the curse or blessing
Rune Bloodmoon
to this he quirked an eyebrow. Help her find her sisters? He didn't mkind much that she had pinned him, in fact he rather liked this position. He settled his hands on her hips, rubbing them gently before he leaned up to give he a small peck on the lips.

"mmm...sounds good..So when exactly do I get this reward? Are you asking me to help you or are you thanking me for helping? You haven't quite specified that."

†† brb I need to put the ladies to sleep ^^ ††
((Haha alright.))

"I'm thanking you in advance."Mmm nice.She leaned down and gave him more than just a peck on the lips.A long lasting deep kiss.She would pull back and rest beside him on the couch.Her arm wrapped gently around as she smiled.

Naughty Phantom

Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Nikita Manikarnika
elementalphantomthief
Ahh I see ^_^ that is why I like my dieties :pats what look to be three water droplets on a chain around my neck, each droplet a different color, black white and red: If one does something the other does something to cancel out part of the curse or blessing
Yeah but its just reverting to my normal self but dont worry im fine....enough *frowns at all her memories and looks sad* its whyi was born with my power to see a persons past present and future and tract them anywhere and sides i can see fine blind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff