Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!Ann stood up quickly, as if they were talking face to face.

~oh ho ho...very cute Ann...But you can't escape me now that I know what wave length you mind runs on. Runaway all you like..you'll still have me at the back of your mind.~
Please...leave me alone...She looked out at the sea.
((There I changed it...))
Rune Bloodmoon
http://i16.tinypic.com/4tjjaiu.jpg
†† There they are..my Bro's girls...though keep in mind they are only half Mexican and I'm full >>...they're still cute.††
((*Goes crazy from cuteness*SOO CUTE!!))

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!Ann stood up quickly, as if they were talking face to face.

~oh ho ho...very cute Ann...But you can't escape me now that I know what wave length you mind runs on. Runaway all you like..you'll still have me at the back of your mind.~

†† Haha..nice..Glad you find my nieces cute. ††

He shook his head lightly, knowing she didn't mean it the way it sounded. Being alone was the last thing anyone wanted, especially when feeling like this. He decided mindgames were enough and it was time to actually be present. He misted from where he had been and appeared next to her, watching the ocean alongside her as he spoke softly, patiently.

"So you prefer to be like an oyster then? clamped shut?"

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Nikita Manikarnika
Hello?

†† *waves* Ello Niki...††
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2

He shook his head lightly, knowing she didn't mean it the way it sounded. Being alone was the last thing anyone wanted, especially when feeling like this. He decided mindgames were enough and it was time to actually be present. He misted from where he had been and appeared next to her, watching the ocean alongside her as he spoke softly, patiently.

Ann jumped slightly when he appeared beside her and spoke."Please, don't do that and Yes,yes I do..."

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rune Bloodmoon
Nikita Manikarnika
Hello?

((Hi but that wasnt in ooc lol))

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
Which was exactly what he was trying to avoid. He gave a heavy sigh and shook his head as he then stood to pace from side to side before the fire, a small smile on his face before he stopped to look at her. Oh now she was playing it cool..only her.

"Not much has changed about you you know that Juliana?"
"Would you have me any other way?"She winked at him and relaxed into the sofa.It felt so good and so relaxing.Her eyes never left left as she smirked and rested her hands behind her head.

He crossed his arms before his chest before tossing his head back to laugh at her statement.

"No actually I wouldn't..although..."

It was at this point he couldn't help but let a bit of the flirt out. He swiftly moved back to her side, now hovering above her on the couch, her petite form beneath his as is long locks of onxy and crimson fell gently onto her shoulders. His silvery orbs began to twist and turn hypnotically as he stared into her indigo eyes oh so seductively, his voice slipping past alluring lips in what seemed to be a combonation of a low sexy growl and a soft purr.

"I wouldn't mind having a bit of you at this moment...what have you to say about that my dear?"
Rune Bloodmoon
He crossed his arms before his chest before tossing his head back to laugh at her statement.

"No actually I wouldn't..although..."

It was at this point he couldn't help but let a bit of the flirt out. He swiftly moved back to her side, now hovering above her on the couch, her petite form beneath his as is long locks of onxy and crimson fell gently onto her shoulders. His silvery orbs began to twist and turn hypnotically as he stared into her indigo eyes oh so seductively, his voice slipping past alluring lips in what seemed to be a combonation of a low sexy growl and a soft purr.

"I wouldn't mind having a bit of you at this moment...what have you to say about that my dear?"
Oh she was caught into his hypnotic spell.She looked so deeply into his eyes it was hard to look away.More like couldn't look away.So he does have his unique charismatics.Not bad.She spoke her next words in a sensual purr."Your room of mines?:

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2

Ann jumped slightly when he appeared beside her and spoke."Please, don't do that and Yes,yes I do..."

He sighed softly. Perhaps he was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time. He shook his head at how stubborn she was being. He leaned closer to her, almost whispering into her ears in a low almost haunting tone, his breath cool against her neck, a few strands of his and her hair tickling her cheek before he'd gently brush his hand against it to remove them.

"Well I suppose nothing I say can convice you otherwise then. Do as you wish...I saved you life and you throw it away. My efforts were in vain..this I understand."

With that he withdrew himself, slowly walking away though leaving time for her to always call him back should she want to.
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2

He sighed softly. Perhaps he was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time. He shook his head at how stubborn she was being. He leaned closer to her, almost whispering into her ears in a low almost haunting tone, his breath cool against her neck, a few strands of his and her hair tickling her cheek before he'd gently brush his hand against it to remove them.

"Well I suppose nothing I say can convice you otherwise then. Do as you wish...I saved you life and you throw it away. My efforts were in vain..this I understand."

With that he withdrew himself, slowly walking away though leaving time for her to always call him back should she want to.
Shoot, Why did he have to say that...Ann sighed, kicking a rock into the water.I hate admitting this but...I must pay him back before my death..."You win...I won't kill myself...until I pay you back..."

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:strolls outside the door:

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
Oh she was caught into his hypnotic spell.She looked so deeply into his eyes it was hard to look away.More like couldn't look away.So he does have his unique charismatics.Not bad.She spoke her next words in a sensual purr."Your room of mines?

Well that was easy enough. He grinned in satisfaction to this, lowering himself gently to kiss at her neck, leaving cold lip prints that soon dug under her skin with intense heat, passionate desire. He softly ran his bottom lip against her earlobe before whispering into that lovely ear of hers, one hand holding him up while the other now played with a lock of her hair.

"Mine..seeing as it's going to be yourself aswell."

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Nikita Manikarnika
Rune Bloodmoon
Nikita Manikarnika
Hello?

((Hi but that wasnt in ooc lol))

†† Heh sorry..I'm kind of caught up between two ladies on Gaia and two of my own kins little ladies irl..Posted a link for a pic of theres a bit back. ††

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff