Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slasher flicked his wings. He believed it was a time to be dry.
The sudden movement of his long black wings would be quite a sight for those who glimpsed it. For every droplet that was on his wings was flicked off of his wings. The mist enveloped him for a brief second, yet disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

He had timed it perfectly, so no other patron would feel a drop. He didn't mean to insult anyone in such a foolish manner. He knew better than that. It was a time to be happy.

As the mist cleared his body was dry, clothes and hair included. As if he had been out in the sun the whole day. His dark hair revealed its roughness for the first time in years. The water hid its texture, intentionally or not. His handsome face seemed more alive than ever.

But his eyes remained the same. Cool dark pools that were as deep as the ocean.

Taking a seat he closed his eyes and just listened. The smile now faint, was still on his cheeks.
The unknown man, now somewhat relaxed, finally notices the black creature attached to his arm and frowns slightly. A failed experiment, a man-made demon to be used as a weapon, this creature was facing death if he hadn't taken it when he escaped but now he understood why it was left in isolation... it was..... clingy. Noticing the deposit for weapons, he smirks slightly and steps over to it, his clawed boots making a quiet metallic scrape as he walks. Holding his arm over the deposit, his eyes flash as though he were signalling something to the creature. The result was less than expected however as the creature only tightens it's grip on his arm. With a grimace, he quietly, yet angrily mutters, "Get in the box! You'll be safe there, now, do it." As he whispers, he flexes his arm muscles, causing not only the leather of his sleeve to strain but the creature as well. With a sigh, the creature slips off like liquid, into the weapons deposit. With a satisfied smile, the attractive man relaxes his arm again, the sleeve still retaining the imprint of his muscle. With that accomplished, the man steps further into the bar and breaths in the atmosphere.
"Thanks sexy,"

Vei smiled and turned, his tail uncoiled to an impressive lenght from his waist and gripped the glass of warm milk s he took the plate of mystery food in one hand. He walked back over to wear Rein was sitting and carefully set the plate down. His tail, swung around his body and towards the table, unhinging around the glass and placing that to upon the table for him.

"Here ya go buddy, curitsy of the sexy temptress behind the bar. Enjoy and uh, well...I'm not to sure what she gave ya but since it's Caelan I doubt it'll hurt for long. "

(Zantara@ Shitty bartender yes, I am. One reason I'm not the bartender here. mrgreen Being apart of the Authority Trio works fine for me though)

Distinct Prophet

(( Good to see you here Slasher.

Shameless Plug time: You like our thread? Vote us up!

God I feel like a pop-up add... ))
He moves his mouth to the side in a slight frown as he continues to gaze at the filled glass, his left hand that grasped it having his index finger tap lightly against it in a repetive motion. Rude himself would place his curled hand to his mouth as he coughs a bit, knowing full well what the woman had done wrong.

He clears his throat again as he gazes to the woman, giving her a slight smile. "What I meant was, dear...." He slides the glass toward her. "Was a real orange juice over ice. If you do not know what that is, simply add what you believe will spice it up. And follow your instincts, hm?" He would move both hands under his chin as he would interestingly watch her prepare what he wished. He was really challenging her now, his devious smile showing he was having fun with this.

Familiar Lunatic

Looking up from his work as Caelan came into the kitchen and just helped her self to something, he frowned slightlyand just grinded his teeth slightly. Shaking the basket of catamari up and down, he poped one up into the air and cault it in his mouth. Holding it there until it cooled down, he took a bite and noded. It was ready. Pulling down a small plate from above his head, he placed a paper towel on it and dumped the cooked squid out onto the plate.

Leaving it there to drain a bit, he opened up the oven and took a glance at the sour dough bread. It would be done soon and then he would be able to start with the sandwiches. Closing the stove he pulled the now soaked paper towel out from under the catamari and tossed it into the small wastebin beside him. Picking up the plate in his left hand, he dusted the exces flour from his shirt and came out of the kitchen placing it beside the cinnomon balls that no one seemed to have touched yet. "Catamari is up!!" he calls out as he heads once more back into the kitchen.

(You know....You people better eat some of this or I ain't cooking for you all next time we throw a party >< wink )

@ Vei ((And as you can see *shameless ego rears it hansome head* I'm chef through and through. But next time...I'll be bartender. I don't have the playboys drink handbook memorized for nothing >< wink )
(( Evening,

It's charming. Should restore its former glory rather nicely. And one of the Quadrifidus had to show up in the first ten pages. I guess I win. ))
Rein nodded his head and then watched in somewhat interest as the mad jumped off towards the lady. Rein crossed his arms over his chest and then watched as the warm glass of milk was brought out. His golden eyes watched eagerly as the glass slid closer towards him. Although seeing what time of night it was he knew it would be best and safer to leave.

Sliding out of his chair he nodded to the women if she had indeed winked at him or the other man. Then turned his head towards the man who had taken his order. While walking towards the door Rein grabbed the glass and still had his eyes on the man names Vei.

"Vei, I am sorry for the sudden leave but the night is not growing any younger and holds many things that I have not yet accomplished. I hope to be back tomorrow. If not my friend Memeroo should be. Please greet her as nicely as you have greeted me." Rein's voice seamed to have an uneasy sense to it.

Although quickly he made his way out the door. The cracking of his bones could be heard all the way out the door. Although he managed to place the glass of milk down in the area were he had last seen the small white kitten. After that he finished his transformation and ran off into the night.

(( OOC: Sorry to be off, I have a plane to catch in the next few hours....I'll be gone for a week due to some major family issues... Memeroo (room mate) loved the feel of the place although she is kinda asleep, she'll be here tomorrow. Goodnight everyone and good luck! ))

Distinct Prophet

Kalar walked past the plate for food and idly picked up a peice and placed it in his mouth, approving of the taste. He quietly took a seat at one of the bar stools and gave a small nod to Caelan, smiling at how well she was handeling the job, like she had never left it.

The Turks seemed to be causing her a bit of trouble, of course Rufus was someone to watch, Kalar knew that already by odd bearing and offical stance. He even needed a bodyguard. However, his eyes would swiftly turn to the lining bottles of wine, courious if he show wait for his wife to join him before breaking open the toasts.
count_zantara
@ Vei ((And as you can see *shameless ego rears it hansome head* I'm chef through and through. But next time...I'll be bartender. I don't have the playboys drink handbook memorized for nothing >< wink )

("You are a credit to bartenders everywhere my friend for the Playboys drink book and all its contents shall love on in your noggin!" Raises his glass)

Beloved Elder

2,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
[[ Zan.. this is driving me nuts.. it's.. calamari.. with an L... -_-; Catamari is a misspelled videogame. -twitch- -twitch-]]

She hadn't been working for even a half hour and already she was annoyed with a customer. She spoke through gritted teeth now, the shadow that flooded the floor at her feet, rippling angry as it mimiced her thoughts.

"How about... you tell me exactly what you want instead of being vague and then rude about it.. and perhaps I could actually get you what you really want. I don't have the patience for foolish games, nor do I appreciate them." She was scowling now, staring at the glass that sat with the ice slowly melting.
Kalar Meadia
Kalar walked past the plate for food and idly picked up a peice and placed it in his mouth, approving of the taste. He quietly took a seat at one of the bar stools and gave a small nod to Caelan, smiling at how well she was handeling the job, like she had never left it.

The Turks seemed to be causing her a bit of trouble, of course Rufus was a clown, Kalar knew that already by the weird tatoos under his eyes. However, his eyes would swiftly turn to the lining bottles of wine, courious if he show wait for his wife to join him before breaking open the toasts.

((oO Rufus doesn't have any markings on his face))
(Dam, be back guys and girls. Hopefully!)

Distinct Prophet

President of Shinra
Kalar Meadia

The Turks seemed to be causing her a bit of trouble, of course Rufus was a clown, Kalar knew that already by the weird tatoos under his eyes. However, his eyes would swiftly turn to the lining bottles of wine, courious if he show wait for his wife to join him before breaking open the toasts.

((oO Rufus doesn't have any markings on his face))

(( Hold on, I'll find an image to prove otherwise.

Edit: my mistake, mixed up Rufus with Reno. Editing.))

Familiar Lunatic

Vei Vigrith
count_zantara

("You are a credit to bartenders everywhere my friend for the Playboys drink book and all its contents shall love on in your noggin!" Raises his glass)

((*raises hos own* It's a lovely little tool to have around))

@Caelan ((A thousand pardons. But it is 2:07 for me miss and let us just say it was a long weekend *hold head* I'll try to remember.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff