Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Prophet

(( Small note, if you get bored [unlikley on opening day] you can always check out the Bloodbath Maps. Click on the name of each section and investigate games, intresting historical quirks, records, and bad jokes to boot.

You can even PM the Bar's account to add your own links in. [of course, some stuff is still under construction, but hey, that means it's going to contiue to grow!] ))
(Ouchies Zantara, making Vei out to be a bartender. You jut knocked me down like 8 pegs. lol.)

Vei looks around happily, leaving everyone to their post and searches for this wolven fello. With a scratch to his head and raised eyebrow he scans the bar like the olden sea go'ers of old. Then, he spots Sir Rein waiting in the corner and smiled, calming walking towards him.

"Welcome to Bloodbath Friend! Names Vei, what can I do ya for today?" mrgreen
The smirk across Slasher's face as he unbuckled his sheathed long sword was vast. It had been a long time since he had been in the Bloodbath, years maybe. His wonder at it's resestablishment could be observed simply from the fact he was using the door. A feat that the water elemantalist/ angel/ knight hadn't achieved in a great while.

The warmth of indoors met his dripping wet face immediately. His pale tone even seemed to grow a little colour. There is nothing like a shot of the past to revitalise oneself.

Slashers smirk formed into a smile. A genuinely happy little thing. For one who would have observed him in these last years it would have seemed a thing of total beauty. His unblemished milky white face, glistening in a mixture of rain water and the bar's light marking a true smile.

Steam began to rise from his body, which had sprung from cold and wet as it always was to a conflicting warmth from the bar. He paid no attention to this as he approached the bar.

Perhaps the bar alone would not be the only thing he would see.

The six foot tall angel, clad in wet clothing stuck to his skin moved elegantly forward as his black wings dripped pleasantly behind him.
(( gonk I think I may have lost some luster since the last time I actually RPed, my posts just don't have the quality they used to... maybe it's the lack of caffine intake, I haven't had a pop in two or three days.))
Sieg Gainsburough
(( gonk I think I may have lost some luster since the last time I actually RPed, my posts just don't have the quality they used to... maybe it's the lack of caffine intake, I haven't had a pop in two or three days.))

(You and me both brotha. My RP fingers are quite rusty comared to these guys and girls with their posts. Yeesh)
Vei Vigrith
Sieg Gainsburough

(You and me both brotha. My RP fingers are quite rusty comared to these guys and girls with their posts. Yeesh)

((I'm going to blame it on this being a new character for me gonk yeah, that's it, lets go with that. *Faulters as he tries to think of his next IC post*))

Beloved Elder

2,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Aseriano
((ah yes Vei but you were an employee even as Veiados, Ace though has never held that position. He's the only one to have been there so long and not hold a job at one time or another.))

Ace grinned and laughed at the antics of his old friends. Bowing he chuckled, "Of course not Lady Caelan, you are unforgettable, I would never commit such a crime as to forget you." Making another quick bow he made his way to the eastern couch and kneeled down by it and began to feel around beneath it, hoping that during the revamping of the bar his old modifications had been left untouched.

"Ah, exactly what I wanted to hear. I would have hoped I had cast an impression on you."

She grinned, seating herself behind the bar, a hand propping up her chin, elbow resting against the bartop. No one had answered her quandry, so until she was needed, she would merely wait and watch Ase dig around beneath the couch with a look of amusement on her face. The scent of food wafted in her direction and made her wrinkle her nose in distaste. She covered her mouth and nose with a hand to block out the smell as her eyes continued to dart about the room, falling on those whom she had never seen as she took in their distinct appearances. It was the smell of cinnamon that was bothering her nose, but it was certainly nothing too uncomfortable for her.

After a few moments, a pair of men walked her way and she nodded as they spoke, pulling two glasses from beneath the bar. They were both filled with ice, then one with orange juice, and the other with water. She slid them across the polished bartop and nodded.

"Here you go gentlemen. Enjoy."

Her gaze was now caught by the angel that had just entered the bar.. not too many of those were usually seen wandering around here. And after a few moments, despite her cool composure, she caught herself staring.
Rein's black ear's flickered in two different direction's. Picking up on the ladies slightly elevated greeting and then to the man named Vei. Since Vei had taken time to actually approach Rein he decided not to show, in any way, rudeness. Turning his head towards Vei Rein gave a slight smile and then nodded his head.

"Why, thank you so much V...Vei. I would love some warm milk and then......" his soft calm monotone voice paused for a moment.

He thought about what he wanted, the warm milk was for a small kitten Rein had spotted outside of the bar. Although why the sudden compassion was unknown.

"Then, anything you feel like making for me. I am going to be daring." the smile formed into more of a smirk

(((( OOC: Sorry for the late response... computer is acting up ))))
Rude places his hand on the glass, but Rufus did not look so happy. He just gazed down at the swirling orange before he clears his throat to get her attention. "Um, excuse me, but....what is this?"

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Finding the hidden latch under the couch Ace grinned and stood up. "I have new project after I'm done with a few others." After finding what he had sought he made his way back to the bar and took a vacant seat a few stools away from anyone else. Having found a suitable seat he smiled at Cae, "Aye, and what would happen should I have forgotten ya? Would you impail me or something?" Ace asked with a chuckle.

Distinct Prophet

A scent would catch his nose, wet wings? Black? This was somthing of major interest that would attrack Kalar's attention to the foremost.

He opened the curtan and looked up toward the entrance, sure enough, the person he had expected to see had, indeed, entered.

"Well, Slasher is here. I do beleive we've made a large enough impact then." Kalar's smooth voice would say to himself quietly. He would then exit the booth, carrying the application he had written for someone with him. His eyes had spotted the man who did not even know his name, but he would not quite identify with him yet. Let the man wander around some, gain more of a feel for the establishment before introducing himself, and offering a job.

Kalar took in a deep breath, and allowed himself to soak in the enviroment. It was an envigorating sensation, but somthing was missing. He quietly wondered how long the maiden of honor would keep herself busy before entering.

(( Bloody DM is at work, I be she's nawing her fingers off for not being able to be here, I am standing ready by the phone to jump and go get her on a moment's notice.))

Familiar Lunatic

Cracking his neck once more from side to side as he began to batter up the catamari, Zantara just laughed at the voices that were coming out of the main bar arena and just put it out of his mind. All he had to do was make food and make sure it didn't stop coming. Pickig up the two bottle of cooking oil, he poured it all into the deep fat fryer and turned on the heat.

Setting the three plates of battered catamari beside of it, he began work on the Turisn, a delicacy from his homeland.. which was basically a sourdough bread with a few interesting spices. Needing the dough in his hands as he hummed to himself, Zan was soon overed up to his elbows in flour and it began to got onto his tux pants. Sighing softly, he stoped and unbuttoned the coat tossing it over the rack in the corner. Standing there in a nosleeve white T-shirt he continued to work feverishly moving from one thing to another, putting the catamari in the oil, tossing the Turisn into the over to back and put all of the dirty pots and pans in the dishwasher before they started to pile up on him.

@ Vei(( HEy... you can't make a drink so that equals lousy bartender in my book >> I could have SAID it you know xp ))
Vei took a curious eyebrow to the stutering and almost frightened words of this fello. His blue eyes scanned the and he shrugged with a smile as he spoke those last words.

"Anything huh? Whoa buddy, you asked for it. blaugh But a warm glass of milk Vei sized and mystery platter coming right up!"

Vei smiled once more and litterally hoped to it, turning then jumping with a bounce as he scampered off towards the bar. He stopped and placed a hand on the counter and smiled at Caelan.

"Hello sweetie, if I can grasp those beautiful eye's of yours for a second could you please grab meh a huge glass of warm milk and maybe a mystery dish from the back? Pwease. mrgreen Ol'Boy wants me to make him something but I think that would kill him."

Beloved Elder

2,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Caelan blinked, frowning slightly at his question.

"You asked for orange juice over ice did you not?" She too looked down at the glass sitting on the bartop between them, reaching up to brush an errant strand of snow-white hair away from her eyes.

"And that is a glass of orange juice over ice."

Ase's words caught her attention for a moment, and the somber expression on her delicate features lightened some, a mischevious glint showing in her eyes for just an instant.

"I very well may have done just that... Keep that in mind.. lest you consider forgetting me."

Before even a second had passed, Vei popped up, requesting something else of her and she nodded, fetching a glass of warm milk and disappearing into the back to find said dish. She returned after a few moments, giving the man what he asked for with a wink before her attention turned back on the man at the counter whom apparently had a problem with his drink.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
"I shall. Unfortunately I have a very busy day tomorrow....today so everyone it's good to be back but once more I must saddly be gone." He bowed his head and sighed then, in a blink of an eye, Ase was gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games