Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Does anyone know if there's achievements going on for the VDay event? If so...is there a page linking such? ))

Aged Lunatic

(( Ha, my place has been putting out Easter stuff since Christmas was over, pretty much. Not in huge bulk, mind you. That likely started today.

But no I haven't been following this event very hard.))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((ah ^^ Maybe I'm just the last to know..as per usual ><!

In any case, so excited about this Plot Arc Ariel has going on...After she posts..then it's my turn ^^!! I've been thinking about my response since Zantara posted ^^ ))

Malevolent Lunatic

Jiroo Branford

Ariel smiled and looked to Jiroo her golden eyes locking into his for a brief moment in a moment of silent pride that he had made such progress in admission of Atma being a part of him caused the spirit to recede deeper. Like tempering this process could in fact make this blade stronger to him. Ariel always enjoyed her weaponry, The demoness was in fact high spirits seeing her plan take fruition.

Killing all of her major tasks and making great strides toward future goals.

" I have a gift for your daughter yes but I do not wish to ruin the best parts of that. For now we are going to my homeland for two reasons.The first is to retrieve a lost relic of my House. With the information I have gathered from the wretch who slain my daughter. The recently Fallen Noble house Of Terran holds this relic in a hidden keep under the dreaming city. A Thievery's tale for years but none had seemed to find this place to take its treasures."

Ariel paused as she smiled to Iris
Iris Lunaria

"Cherub could you fetch me a glass of wine from the mini bar "" Ariel pointed to her miniature stash against the back wall of her lounge. Giving her a wink and then looking over to Jiroo " Care for one Dinner should be on its way soon"

Ariel could not since Shade, Wondering a moment about her wondering Archfiend. Knowing how much she had been lurking within the hellion Courts as of late. Learning what she could her thirst for knowledge wicked or otherwise was astonishing. She would benefit the most from this trip to the dreaming city. If it was Diplomacy she wished to sharpen she would most definitely get it there. Her and Jiroo would be the best at that particular task especially if It came to Rough Negotiations.

Turning back to Iris, Ariel watched her carefully she had already gained the knowledge out of two folded purpose one curiosity and the second out of wishing to please her mistress. It was a good tool for her to step out of her comfort zone, and her ability to fly would come in handy for the treks into the forest ahead Ariel had only done this once before in winter's grip on the land. It was her first when she was just a maiden, young and battle hungry. She looked now as she did then with the exception of her eyes that in all of Salsurn's demons tells the tale of their Age the Golden eyes were a sign of power and cunning to survive until the second stage of their life cycle. Many of her kind make light of the fact that not one had lived to die of old age.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Tale Feather

.:} s**t dude, did you see Leader boards for HoC? I managed to squeak out #57! I'm only level 35 right now, out of I think a cap of 80? So I was delightfully surprised.

All I do is farm nightmare and I only win like one out of every 4-5 tries now. Oh, thanks for the cool key, I wish I had got the card rather than the 100 essence, but I choose..poorly. *Indiana Jones flashback.* {:.

Distinct Hunter

The sounds of the night grow silent as a shadow came over the moon. Her wings changed for the trip into Salsurn at least in the populated Areas she had gone when her wings were in their normal state she had been attacked in the necropolis Ariel had saved her only her sway kept the hordes at bay. A mere cadence to those on high were old enemies of those who hailed from the seas of chaos.

Now her wings appeared reptilian like those of a white dragon. Though ashen scales were about the joint of each of her three sets of wings. She had enjoyed her times in the land of Salsurn and going back to its wilds was even more of a treat. A true enemy to fight once more not enemies who bore the mask of an ally.

Her lady and spoken to her of their journey that the mask could whisper her true name to her.To give her the strength to choose her place in the great wide realms. To become that being that could finally fend off both of the forces that had hunted her for so long. The winter in Salsurn would easily mask the cold aura about the Fallen. She had chosen to become the same as Ariel an agent of balance which ever path it may lead. There was a need for Chaos and that for Order, She had a rare opportunity to answer to both sides of the call.

Dressed in her battle leathers though they were clad about her form she was very comfortable. Her ashen locks are tied up into a pony tail. Landing softly upon the earth The violet eyed fallen made her way into the bloodbath her wings folding back into her flesh with ease. Her leathers accompanied by a silk scarf that was a lovely shade or royal purple to bring out the brightness of her violet hues. Her blackened lips curling into a smile as she looked to find Zantara and help him trek the food down to Ariel's suite. It seemed to be a private party hoping that she was not too late to help the man out.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Love your Avy, Alex ^.^!! Also, I will be posting later on tonight...I have a long a** shift ahead of me >< ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Iris was busy simply observing the surrounding events when she turned her piercing blues appeared to grow distant. A light smile played along her lips. One that spoke volumes between the one she was thinking about, yet, one that would not venture across her soft and pink lips for too long before disappearing completely, her features returning to their calm and beautiful state. Yes, she had healed the Count recently and he was grateful for such but it was the talk they had, that private time, that caused her to appreciate him. The Avion turned back to face the present scene between Ariel, her owner, and Jiroo, someone she was grateful was going with them. Her owner and Jiroo had been seeing each other and, in all honesty, she was happy for the both of them. They appeared, well, happier since the first time Iris had felt something hard, and poking her in the back, as she slept in the Mistress’s bed that one fateful night.

Iris quickly shook her head, snapping her attention back to the familiar voice coming from Ariel, as she spoke. “Yes, Ariel?” She inquired. The command was given. Iris was to fetch a glass of wine from Ariel’s mini bar, her best selection no doubt. Iris would simply nod, tossing her loose and white strands forth lightly, before she moved away from the pack and vanished behind the mini bar. Her mind ventured farther back. The three of them, including Shade, were to venture to Ariel’s homeland. Naturally, Iris knew this could mean danger but, surprisingly to Ariel, she was a quick learner and, much like a sponge, she absorbed quickly and correctly. She was already holding her fan the correct way, spinning it with such vigor and accuracy, that it left those who have not seen her with it, to assume that she was more than comfortable in using such.

Iris removed the cork from the wine bottle, pouring Ariel a fine and preferred wine, before lowering the bottle, re-corking it, and moving the half way filled glass back to her owner. “Wine, Ariel.” She spoke softly, turning towards Jiroo. “Would you care for a drink, Jiroo?” She inquired lightly, her soft lips pulling back into a delicate smile as she offered the man a choice in beverage. Should Jiroo request a drink that would send Iris back to the bar, she would do so. Her mind venturing between conversations that Ariel and her had held together. She was to be nice to Jiroo, though she hardly found this an unpleasant task. She held nothing of ill will between Jiroo and her owner engaging in whatever they were engaging in. It brought her comfort and, honestly, it brought her time to venture out and explore some as well.

However, there was still one thing that Iris was uncomfortable in that would rear it’s head towards her. The lamb. She wasn’t keen on eating meat, of any kind, but since Ariel had requested that she at least taste the product the Count had worked so hard in creating, and finding the reason to be justified, she agreed to such. She only hoped the bite wouldn’t make her sick. Not that the Count’s cooking would make her ill but because her stomach was not used to such delicacies.

Familiar Lunatic

Shade would find Zantara sitting in a corner of his kitchen on a barstool a pair of crotchet needles in his hands as he was putting together a purple and black scarf for another Aspect, a cigarette burning in the ashtray on his left beside of a steaming cup of coffee and a pair of speakers attached to a music device playing the newish Smashing Pumpkins album.

Looking up as she came into his kitchen, the Count tilted his head to the side looking her up and down.

"So would Ariel be ready for her dinner I take it?"

Setting the scarf to the side, he slowly came up and began to walk to the sideboard which was filled with covered dishes on warming plates. Motioning for her to come over and take a few, he picked up one of the larger platters and sighed.

"Why the hell couldn't they have done this on the first floor? I despise stairs."

Distinct Hunter

" Well frankly we will be discussing a few things most of the normal Patrons here do not need to hear...and well you know how much of a Pain in the a** Ariel can be" Shade spoke softly that was the simple truth of things. Snatching up all that she could carry. Shade lowly made her way down into Ariel's domain not even needing to open the door as it swung out for her and Count to enter inside. The halls lined with the plants Ariel often enjoyed growing, a secondary security System to say the least the plants would devour any intruder that made it past the guardian.

Making her way to the main lounge Shade started setting the table silently giving Zantara the room to settle down the larger platters. The violet eyed fallen would look over to Ariel and Jiroo with a silent nod. She had been out gathering a few key components for what they would need after they returned. Shade had been to Salsurn many a time, every time she had been during this time of year she felt drained, not many had such a reaction to Ariel's homeland but she had gotten another jar of her remedy for Jiroo or Iris.

Familiar Lunatic

"Yeah yeah, Shadie."

He said giving the demoness her own nickname as he carried the large platters, giving Jiroo, Iris and Ariel an odd look for a brief moment as he set them down and went back out of the room to go and get the rest.

Coming back with the rest of the platters, he looked at the four, pulling a bluish green handtowel from the back pocket of his pants, wiping them down.

"So.....yeahh....alright."

He said as he thought about what he wanted to say. Shrugging slightly he clicked his heels together and gave a little bow as he turned away, tossing the towel on his left shoulder, heading out of the room.

Something was up with him, but he'd forgotten what he'd wanted to say. Perhaps it'd come to him later.
( I'd love to rp. But it's difficult to use my phone. Won't really have PC access till Monday. :c )

Familiar Explorer

Ariel Satanis

Iris Lunaria

Jiroo would hold up a hand in thanks, but decline the offer from a drink form Iris. Not that he was intending to be rude, but the truth of the matter was that he needed little in the way of sustenance and the concept of being offered something as opposed to earning it did seem a bit awkward, when discussing business, even if it was a trip between friends.

His eyes turned to Ariel's with a bit of intrigue lain in the blue of them. It was to be a treasure hunt then, likely met with resistance. How long had it been for him since the last time he had done some old fashioned adventuring?

"Traps, or some guardian beasts, a combination is usually the case when the tales regail an inviolate keep or tomb." Jiroo would say measured, as if he was speaking as an accomplished raider himself. "I'm not unfamiliar with such things. It is a typical day fair for Carthan, it's pretty much littered with old ruins."

Jiroo would move to attach Atma to his waist belt, which itself was hidden in the folds of his clothes. This cased his left side shirt to tuck up slightly when he was finished with the re-positioning.

Zantara would then show up with Shade, complete with a feast for the two of them. Jiroo gave the snake a nod and a smile as he served the food, knowing that he was in for a treat at least. But it occurred to him that such things were typically had with a drink, to which he would stratch his head and give a sheepish grin over to Iris. "You know, maybe I'll have a glace of juice if you would? Nothing strong for now, something citrisy. Thanks."

Unsealed Aggressor

(( Everyone... Everyone fret not... I have not forsaken you. Just been busy elsewhere. I still moderately tolerate you all very much User Image ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff