Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Lunatic

count_zantara

"Fifty ******** barrels??? Well screw me in the keyhole.... what does she think I am, some glutton?"

Ariel's shadow would leave Jiroo's side as he entered into her domain. The shadow would come to the Counts side just to make a comment to Zantara and an Order to the despair eater in his company.

" I may like that a little much Zanny dear, The only glutton you seem to be these days is for pleasures of the flesh and punishment!" The shade would laugh and looked to the young devil at the bar. " I do not pay you to gab Tetsu get back to work you have much more to do before you join me in Salsurn now move!" The shade growled deeply her golden eyes a relfection of her owners fustraition.

Looking back to her former husband " Good help is so hard to find these days. I made sure you would have enough eels to last and even start a tank of your own to keep." The shade would only give a sly wink to the mortal before disappearing.

Malevolent Lunatic

< Time Compression Spell Activate>
Jiroo Branford

Iris Lunaria

In the last few hours Ariel had been down in her suite teaching Iris the fundementals of using hidden weapons. How to use her fan in a pinch when she needed it. Ariel was impressed on how easily the little one could soak up knowledge from her. She would soon need to step it up to real weapons. Ariel had known that Shade would be the one to teach the girl to use the powers that still slept within her it would be a good experience for all of them to be in Salsurn.

The chaos of her homeland would certainly sooth the aching soul of the demoness. She was troubled indeed about many of the things that had come to pass in the recent weeks. Ariel knew that she would have to settle up a few more debts when she was all said and done. Ariel had grabbed the potions from down stairs teaching Iris which were poisonus to her and which would just simply change her appearance for a short time.This would aid her back in the corners of Salsurn when or if she was to leave her mistress' side that she wouldn't completely stand out just a change of skintone even mask her energy for her so that many of her own former subjects wouldn't tear her to peices just out of fear of a long gone enemy.

Jiroo would be entering her domain Ariel would smile knowing he need no invitation anymore to enter. She looked to Iris, " Well m'dear looks like we have to head upstairs we have some company...Please do not quarrel with him while we are in Salsurn please Cherub for my sake."

Ariel would lead Iris out of the workshop her eyes lighting up in rather cherful mood when it came to her company as of late. She knew that Shade would be joining them shortly a little closer to dinner as she made her way up and to the lounge. " Welcome once Again and thank you for you aid Jiroo. Atma!" Ariel would address the blade he carried it had been such a long time since she had seen her... well even longer when one would mention being on friendier terms.

Beloved Hellraiser

Tetsu would look to her employer with a grin on her features " Yes yes I know Grouchy a** Snake" Tetsu would speak to her employer getting up and giving a wave to Zantara. " Don't worry about it Zanny the bike is forgotten history." The silver eyed devil left with a walk into the shadows. A lingering sound would come to the mortals ears. " You are only safe within these walls child keep that in mind."

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Iris had been smart enough to take her long and loose white strands of hair and to tie them up in a messy bun back behind her head while wielding such weaponry. Using the fan, she was already able to twirl the metallic and dangerous weapon in a figure eight motion. The fan flying smoothly from side to side, from one hand to the next, as she became comfortable, hypnotized, by the movement along. Her soft pink lips perked up, spreading into a light smile as she continued to move from this to a small and hidden dagger, one worn inside the hidden sheath within her boots.

The weapons were just the first step. The second was perfecting the potions Ariel had taught her. Grabbing a few odds and ends, mixing different hued liquids, and it brought forth the creation of a beautiful pale blue liquid hidden inside a lovely vial. Iris would tuck the vial into her frame fitting black dress. One that held hidden pockets. Along her legs, untouching her upper thighs, were a pair of black high heeled knee high boots.

Iris glanced up, seeing her owner’s features and the amount of admiration she held for the other party member, for Jiroo, she couldn’t help but treasure her owner’s happiness and nod. Slowly, she walked closer towards Ariel and, in leaning forth, she placed a light kiss along her cheek. “I can tell how much you treasure and adore him, Mistress. I would never wish to tarnish nor get in the way of that. You have my word, not once will I quarrel with him.” She promised the other before leaning back and lifting her hand to lowered the once tied back messy bun she still wore. With that, Iris fell silently behind Ariel, following her and when it came for her turn to greet Jiroo, she would press forth and place a kiss along his cheek as well. “Greeting, Jiroo.” She sounded, quickly moving to the side, leaving the two to converse if they so wished to.

Malevolent Lunatic

User Image

(( Hmm I'm reminded of someone))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ariel Satanis
User Image

(( Hmm I'm reminded of someone))

*tries not to look guilty*

Familiar Explorer

Ariel Satanis

Iris Lunaria

Jiroo paused for a moment, seeing of the 'spirit' in the blade would respond. For now, however, there seemed to be nothing emanating from the blade. The sword fetl restful, as if Jiroo's acknowledgement of Atma as nothing more than a reflection of his own shattered mind had caused the being to remiss and retreat.

Or perhaps it was simply that for the moment he was content with his lot in life. Either way the two women in the hall felt nothing of an active presence from the sword. Jiroo himself seemed rather pensive of the situation as well as nervous, put on the spot like an actor expecting his part to be played yet could not remember the character.

The kiss to his cheek from a pentient Iris was a welcome distraction. The expression itself warmed his features into a smile and a nod to her, though not exactly content that Iris merely push herself into a corner and fall to the sidelines. The mistress-servant relationship she had with Ariel did not make Iris a lesser as a person to his eyes, and she got the feeling that he hoped she would be more active in conversation.

"I appreciate the opportunity to get out some, Ariel. Thank you for the invitation." Jiroo would finally acknowledge Ariels words with warm eyes of his own. His smile was shard to her as well. "Though, I am not quite sure the full meaning for this trip. You mention a gift for the Bar, yet have not told me what it is." Jiroo of course was not his predecessor. He could not read time like a book or was plagued by its visions. Empathy only worked when the Avalin knew the connections between. So it was an honest question he could not find the answer to on his own. His patience in knowing however was much better than other matters, given his sometimes rampant state.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Happy Valentine's day, everyone ^^ ))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Familiar Lunatic

"More work for Jiroo, I would suppose."

He muttered as he dove into the cooking, speaking of how Jiroo or the Bar herself would have to do yet another addition to his bedchambers for such thing as a wateryfilled pit so he could raise the darn things.

Not that Zan was complaining mind you.

"You think there is such a thing?"

He spoke of "good help" as he cut off a small piece of the lamb and took a bite of it.

As the Shade and Tetsu vanished in their respective ways, he looked over his shoulder wondering where the human girl had vanished. Rolling his violet eyes, he pondered that she'd show up in heall due time.
((Enjoy your vd))

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aged Lunatic

(( *flops on the OOC couch* Another week in the books. And now I know I've 10 days until my life is sucked back away into the FFXIV beta. Wewt! ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tale Feather
(( *flops on the OOC couch* Another week in the books. And now I know I've 10 days until my life is sucked back away into the FFXIV beta. Wewt! ))

((-jumps on and snuggles with a bag of jelly beans- They're already putting out Easter Candy ^^!!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff